PDA

View Full Version : Chewie's Bowcaster and 2007 News!

tagmac
12-28-2006, 03:06 PM
WOOOHOOOOO!!!!! Been waiting for them to make a replica of this one, even if it is smaller scale. Definitely plan on buying one of these, so long as the price isn't too high.

....course, if it is regular size, I think I'll end up priced out of it. Guess we'll have to wait for more details.

Jayspawn
12-29-2006, 11:29 AM
Master Replicas also has the following on tap for '07

- Yoda Force FX Lightsaber
- Stormtrooper Episode IV Helmet Limited Edition
- Chewbacca Bowcaster Limited Edition
- Rebel X-Wing Red 5 Studio Scale Replica
- TIE Fighter Episode IV Helmet Scaled Replica

Pretty good offerings if ya ask me. I'm tempted my the X-Wing Studio Scale and Stormtrooper Helmet. I'm feeling a little Classic this year.

JediTricks
12-29-2006, 08:42 PM
It says the bowcaster is an LE, so it's not a mini! That's gonna be fairly big and pretty cool, but yeah, pricey. Honestly, it's probably not all that hard to mock one up yourself, it's mainly just a crossbow with a sphere at each end, a few techy bits, and 2 scopes.

Jayspawn
01-01-2007, 08:59 PM
If the X-Wing comes with a Death Star Base like the original ICONS model, I'm getting one. I dont think the Fett helmet is going to be ready yet so I may have to jump on that Stormtrooper helmet too.

I heard that a Ki-Adi Mundi ROTS lightsaber was in the works but that was just the talk. So we'll see.

DarkArtist
01-02-2007, 03:24 PM
i thought that '06 was going to be the last year for the LE series ? either way the only item I am interested in is the Yoda FX.

Jayspawn
01-02-2007, 08:01 PM
Oooh no. The LEs will live on! The CE (Collector's Edition) line ended. The LEs are the bread and butter!

Jayspawn
01-19-2007, 12:09 PM
Looks like Luke's ESB Blaster is up next! Unfortunatly I'll be passing on it as its to close looking to Han's ESB Blaster which I already have (as it should). I know some people are pretty stoked about it, so good for them.

Cant wait to hear more on the Stormtrooper Helmet and Studio Scale X-Wing. Hopefully they will be on display at Celebration IV.

Speaking of CIV, I wonder what the MR Exclusive will be?

Jayspawn
02-18-2007, 11:20 AM
Woah! Looks like MR is keeping the good news coming. We're also getting...

- Boba Fett Helmet LE
- Slave I Studio Scale
- Ki-Adi Mundi Lightsaber LE (Collector's Society Exclusive)
- Mara Jade Lightsaber LE

Damn! This year is gonna be expensive. I dont think I can say no to the Salve I. The Fett Helmet is tempting enough! And I might have to get that Ki-Adi Mundi lightsaber. Aggh!