PDA

View Full Version : Galactic Heroes wishlist

bigbarada
12-28-2006, 03:46 PM
I know I'm not the only person who collects these, otherwise they wouldn't keep disappearing from the Wal-Mart toy shelves. But people seem reluctant to admit to buying this line for some reason.

Anyways, I think it's a great line and there are some really cool possibilities. In fact, Galactic Heroes and Kubricks have been the most exciting part of my collecting year for 2006.

So, here's my want list and I'm focusing only on OT characters for now.

ANH:
Sandtrooper with Dewback
R5-D4, Power Droid & RA-7 (a three pack since they're all kind of small)
Grand Moff Tarkin & Imperial Gunner
Walrusman and Dr. Evazan (actually any Cantina aliens would be cool)
Sandtrooper pauldron/weapon variants (maybe a two-pack like the Stormtrooper)

ESB:
Luke Bacta with FX-7
2-1B with TaunTaun
Snowtrooper with tripod cannon
Luke Hoth (battle damaged) with Wampa
Probe Droid & Hoth Leia
AT-AT Driver & General Veers

ROTJ:
Teebo, Logray & Paploo
Chief Chirpa with C-3P0 on throne
Jabba with Salacious Crumb
Bib Fortuna & Boushh Leia
8D8 with Power Droid on Torture Rack
Rebo Band
Rancor with Gamorrean Guard
Han Carbonite
Removable Helmet Vader and Final Duel Luke

Jabba's Palace fits this line like a glove, they could also do "big alien/little alien" packs. Like Ephant Mon & Ree-Yees, Amanaman & Squidhead, Hermi Odle and Klaatu, etc.

bigbarada
12-29-2006, 02:53 AM
I would also like to see some more vehicles and not stupid transforming vehicles but actual movie vehicles:

ANH:
TIE Fighter
Vader's TIE Fighter
Y-Wing

ESB:
Snowspeeder
AT-AT (wouldn't this just be cute as a button?)
Cloud Car
Slave 1

ROTJ:
Skiff
A-Wing
B-Wing
TIE Interceptor
AT-ST

jedi master sal
12-29-2006, 09:26 AM
I would also like to see some more vehicles and not stupid transforming vehicles but actual movie vehicles:

ANH:
TIE Fighter
Vader's TIE Fighter
Y-Wing

ESB:
Snowspeeder
AT-AT (wouldn't this just be cute as a button?)
Cloud Car
Slave 1

ROTJ:
Skiff
A-Wing
B-Wing
TIE Interceptor
AT-ST

I totally agree with you on the vehicles. I completely passed on the transforming ones.

Both lists are pretty good BB. And I for one am not ashamed to say I collect these too.

Kidhuman
12-29-2006, 09:28 AM
Nobody should be ashamed to admit they cxollect these Sal. I am in agreeance with both lists BigB, the only thing is a Gam. Guard has been released already. I dont know if you were looking for all new figs or not. Also a Snowtrooper was released also, but with the canon pack in, it would be sweet

bigbarada
12-29-2006, 02:51 PM
I am in agreeance with both lists BigB, the only thing is a Gam. Guard has been released already. I dont know if you were looking for all new figs or not. Also a Snowtrooper was released also, but with the canon pack in, it would be sweet

I know, just figured that the Rancor has to come packed with at least one other figure and the only real options are a Gam.Guard, Luke, or Malikili.

Keeping in mind that this line is primarily marketed to kids, so fun and excitement level should factor in. To me, watching the pig guard get eaten by the Rancor while squeeling like.... well, a pig, is number one on the fun/excitement scale. Luke cramming a bone into the Rancor's mouth to avoid getting eaten is number two, and the Rancor Keeper crying like a baby after his pet got killed is a distant third on the fun/excitement scale.

On top of that, most collectors probably already own the Luke/Gam.Guard two pack, so it'd be better to end up with a second Gamorrean than a second Luke. Although I guess conceivably, the Rancor would be big enough to include both Luke and the Gamorrean.

About the Snowtrooper, I picked up one of him last week and he's easily one of my favorites. I just think it would be cool to have one more version with repositioned arms and a tripod cannon.

dindae
01-08-2007, 02:12 PM
I get more excited about aliens so I would more excited about these.

Sandtrooper with Dewback
Walrusman and Dr. Evazan
Teebo, Logray & Paploo
Chief Chirpa with C-3P0 on throne
Jabba with Salacious Crumb
Bib Fortuna & Boushh Leia
Rebo Band
Rancor with Gamorrean Guard
Han Carbonite
Removable Helmet Vader and Final Duel Luke
Ephant Mon & Ree-Yees
Amanaman & Squidhead
Hermi Odle and Klaatu

I have the few non transforming vehicle they have release but I'm not excited about getting others. So far I have passed on the big multipacks because I don't want to spend $20 to get one or two new figs. I already hate how they make packs with 1 new 1 old fig so often currently.

Battle Droid
01-13-2007, 11:03 AM
I'd like.

Lushros Dofine & Battle Droid Pilot
Daultay Dofine & Tey How
San Hill & Wat Tambor
Shu Mai & Tikkes
Po Nudo & Rogwa Wodrata
Poggle the Lesser & Sun Fac
TPM Nute Gunray & Rune Haako
AOTC Nute Gunray & Gilramos Libkath
ROTS Nute Gunray & Rune Haako
Neimoidian Warrior 2 Pack
Four Armed General Grievous & MagnaGuard
MagnaGuard 2 Pack
Battle Droid w/ STAP
General Grievous w/ Wheel Bike
Nute Gunray w/ Neimoidian Mechno Chair
Obi-Wan Kenobi w/ Boga
Commando Neyo w/ BARC Speeder
Stass Allie w/ Speeder Bike
Count Dooku w/ Geonosian Speeder Bike
Anakin Skywalker w/ Swoop Bike
AT-RT Driver w/ AT-RT

chewie420
02-09-2007, 01:07 AM
i'd really like to see some cardboard playsets / backdrops like the old kenner ones. they should be drawn in the cartoon style, like the glactic hero cinema scenes. wouldn't that be a really cool way to display them?

bigbarada
02-09-2007, 02:18 AM
i'd really like to see some cardboard playsets / backdrops like the old kenner ones. they should be drawn in the cartoon style, like the glactic hero cinema scenes. wouldn't that be a really cool way to display them?

:yes: That would be cool! I think this line can really get away with cardboard playsets, it doesn't work as well for the 4" line.

chewie420
02-09-2007, 12:40 PM
in the mean time i was thinking about getting my tattoo artist friend to draw one for me, prob just a background. the heros cinema scenes are really cool, but i already have all those figures except for the one exclusive per pack. i really like in the bounty hunter one how the cartoon stormtroopers are maching past the open door. if they did make them, they could sell them on starwarsshop.com or as a send away like the cantina, (hint hint hasbro...)