PDA

View Full Version : Quick Question: Red Hot Chili Peppers

General_Grievous
01-02-2007, 11:15 AM
Favorite Album?

Mine would have to be their newest one,Stadium Arcadium. I've been playing the hell out of that.

Favorite Song?

I've gotta say "Under the Bridge". I like a lot of their other songs ("Give it Away", "Higher Ground", and "Californication") but to me, "Under the Bridge" is their best.

CaptainSolo1138
01-02-2007, 09:13 PM
Album: Blood Sugar Sex Magic
Song: Their AWESOME cover of "Higher Ground"

Rocketboy
01-02-2007, 10:07 PM
Album: BSSM
Song: So hard to pick...Higher Ground, Give it Away, Suck My Kiss, Under the Bridge, Sir Psycho Sexy, Search & Destroy...

El Chuxter
01-03-2007, 01:44 AM
I'm going to have to go the opposite of what everyone else will say, and say my favorite album is One Hot Minute.

Favorite song? Tougher. So many good ones: Higher Ground, Under the Bridge, Subterranean Homesick Blues, Soul to Squeeze, Scar Tissue, I Could've Lied, Coffee Shop. . . .

I think I'm going with "Special Secret Song Inside" right now. That's the original title. The remastered CD of Uplift Mofo Party Plan (probably my second fave album) has a title that more accurately reflects the chorus (which I'm not about to post here) but isn't nearly as funny.

Scratch that. As of right now, my favorite song is "Pea." Especially the "**** you *******" part. I used to have that set as the "critical error" beep on my computer.

Kidhuman
01-03-2007, 05:44 AM
Album - Blood Sugar Sex Magik

Song: As said above great tunes, Under the Bridge got the old MTV treatment which turned me off to it. NAked in the Rain, Breaking the Girl, Californacation, By The Way, all songs not mentioned yet. Gonna go with
Johnny Kick a Hole in the Sky though.....

dindae
01-05-2007, 09:38 AM
Album - Mother's Milk

Song - If You Want Me To Stay (love the bass in that song)

2-1B
01-06-2007, 03:00 AM
Album: None
Song: None
I hate this band.