PDA

View Full Version : When will we see Count Dooku

Jek Porky 2002
02-02-2002, 05:55 PM
We've seen all of the basic figures carded and 2 of the delux figures carded, so when do we get to see the Obi-Wan and most importantly Count Dooku carded. Will it be packaged as Count Dooku or Darth Tyranus?

mark2d2
02-02-2002, 05:58 PM
Wait, haven't you seen Obiwan carded? I know I have. He's in the first wave.

Jek Porky 2002
02-02-2002, 06:01 PM
I mean the delux Obi-Wan with the magnetic stand

Beast
02-02-2002, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by Jek Porky 2002
We've seen all of the basic figures carded and 2 of the delux figures carded, so when do we get to see the Obi-Wan and most importantly Count Dooku carded. Will it be packaged as Count Dooku or Darth Tyranus?

So far the only Count Dooku figure that will be avaliable in April will be the deluxe figure, who according to the card back for the deluxe Jango and Mace is going to be carded as "Darth Tyranus". For all we know, the Count Dooku and Obi-Wan deluxe figures may not even be avaliable until May as well. Since the only deluxe that have appered on Ebay were the Mace and Jango. It looks like that the Count Dooku figure in the basic line will be held off until May when the movie opens to not give away to many secrets. Not that we haven't already seen him in the trailer, and Im sure will see more of him on other products.

I think Lucas thought that having Darth Maul in the first assortment of figures, as well as having a 12" figure that both showcased his double bladed lightsaber, kinda of ruined the reveal in the movie when he first ignites both ends of his saber. I know for me if I hadn't have known he had a dual bladed saber, this scene would have been awesome. But since they over advertised him having one, it was more like: "Gee, I was wondering when he would finally do that." :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Lord Tenebrous
02-02-2002, 06:08 PM
I would have thought that Tyranus would be revealed when Yoda w/ lightsaber was released (theme wave, to say the least). This is an interesting move, it's too aggressive...