PDA

View Full Version : ANOTHER wave of Repaints?

Warstar
01-05-2007, 11:03 PM
...but I like 'em! :D

http://www.sirstevesguide.com/index.php?categoryid=13&p2_articleid=552

The repaint Slave 1 really looks cool, IMHO- The new BSGalactica molds are good, too!

An updated list (with these ships added- possibly Wave 17) to be posted soon :)

Blue2th
01-05-2007, 11:17 PM
That must be the Cadillac bling-bling version of the Slave 1 for rich customers as it is described. Is this an actual EU story, or did they just make that up on the spot? I like the Sailbarge (guess that's the only way we're gonna get one) and especially the BSG's. I'm continually pleasantly suprised at the selection of new ships that just keep coming.

BountyHunterScum
01-05-2007, 11:42 PM
...but I like 'em! :D

http://www.sirstevesguide.com/index.php?categoryid=13&p2_articleid=552

The repaint Slave 1 really looks cool, IMHO- The new BSGalactica molds are good, too!

An updated list (with these ships added- possibly Wave 17) to be posted soon :)

Nice. An Imperial version of the Venator is nice now do Mon Calamari ships!!!!!!!!

Kidhuman
01-06-2007, 07:23 AM
I like the Slave1 repaint, about all I will get from this wave

Jangu Fett
01-06-2007, 09:07 AM
I'll most likely get all, but the snowspeeder. And I'm with Kidhuman, I like the Slave-1's new paint job. I'm a little disapointed that it's just a repaint, and not a new, or upgraded mold.

Slicker
01-06-2007, 01:18 PM
The Slave I looks like a damn Christmas ornament.

sergiurusu
01-07-2007, 06:43 AM
I think they had many silver Slave 1 left and with a bit of gold paint they are back on sale:rolleyes:

JediTricks
01-07-2007, 10:51 PM
This isn't technically a "repaint-wave" as half the entries are new, the Sail Barge looks alright but a little plain (except for its gold cannon, that's odd), and the 2 BSG entries - all those look amazing, the classic Cylon Raider blew my mind when I saw the photo.

As for the 3 repaints, Luke's Snowspeeder is a dog, the Firespray Interceptor is alright but a bit of an odd duck, and the Imperial Attack Cruiser doesn't do much for me but is alright and if I find it easily I'll get it.

BTW, apparently the wave numbers are rebooting in '07, more confusion. :ermm: I still haven't found waves 14 or 15. :(

DarkArtist
01-08-2007, 03:18 PM
I'll pick up two Imperial Cruisers but that's about it.

jedi master sal
01-11-2007, 05:04 PM
I dig the flashy Pimp my Ride Slave 1. I'll get three. One to open, one for the Christmas tree (thanks Slick for the idea) and one to keep carded.

I REALLY like the Imperial Venator. I'll get a small fleet of 6 or so.

Sail Barge is decent, I'll get it.

Bah! Another freakin' snowspeeder. I've been a completist on this line so far, but this one may break that...we'll see.

Cylon Raider! Fantastic! I'll need 6-8 of these for my vintage styled Vipers. (I still need more of those too.)

Hmm Battlestar Pegasus? Different. Cool. I'll bite. I'll get three. card, one for my BSG collection and one as a filler for my space diorama of the Rendevous of Sullust. It'll be way in the background.

So I'm looking forward to this wave. Still need a few from the previous two waves. Most notably Greivous starfighter.

Kidhuman
01-11-2007, 05:26 PM
I dig the flashy Pimp my Ride Slave 1. I'll get three. One to open, one for the Christmas tree (thanks Slick for the idea) and one to keep carded.

I was thinking about using the titaniums for the tree, but i used GH figs instead this year

BountyHunterScum
01-12-2007, 12:20 PM
The Venator should be the lower end ship in the PC game Empire at War but the Acclamator got picked for that. The Venator is in the Expansion but only the Consortium can use it.