PDA

View Full Version : 30th Anniversary Figure

DarkArtist
01-08-2007, 09:01 PM
was just thinking that since 5/25/07 will mark the official 30th Anniversary of Star Wars Episode IV I was wondering if Hasbro is going to release some type of exclusive figure to commerate it somehow. perhaps as a Starwars.com exclusive or even a Hasbrotoyshop.com exclusive. what are your thoughts ????

I can only hope that if such a figure or product is made that it is not another useless re-pack or re-has or 500th Vader or something. what would really be a great idea is if Hasbro finally gave into our hopes and requests and gave us a George Lucas Director figure with director's chair, script, and camera accessory. that would be cool.

Blue2th
01-08-2007, 09:26 PM
That would be cool. Or make a multi-figure set with Lucas as Director, Little Kenny Baker inside the R2 unit with the dome off, and Anthony Daniels head on C-3PO.

bigbarada
01-08-2007, 09:33 PM
Well we're getting an entire toy line commemorating the 30th anniversary.

Do people really want a George Lucas figure in the director's chair? Wow, I heard about this years ago and thought it was a joke.

Honestly I don't know of any one figure that Hasbro could make to celebrate the 30th anniversary of ANH. Luke, Vader, Han, Leia, Threepio, Artoo, Chewie, Ben, Stormtrooper.... we've seen so many versions of these, there's nothing Hasbro could do different.

Eh, maybe Director Lucas is really all we're left with.:( I would never buy it, but whatever.

Jargo
01-08-2007, 09:55 PM
frankly if any behind the scenes figures are made it should be the designers. the fx team. the modellers and prop builders. sure George's name is right up there but without his team he'd be a nobody.

jedi master sal
01-09-2007, 07:27 AM
How about a Lucas Evolutions set.
Young director (slim) ( http://img.timeinc.net/time/magazine/archive/covers/1983/1101830523_400.jpg ) or ( http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/2/26/George_lucas03.jpg/250px-George_lucas03.jpg )
SE director ( http://www.superiorpics.com/hs/george_lucas/main1.jpg )
Prequel director-complete with ballast neck: ( http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/9/9f/GeorgeLucas.jpg/300px-GeorgeLucas.jpg ) or ( http://a.movies.com/i/features/slap/lucas_michaelbuckner.jpg )

tagmac
01-09-2007, 09:24 AM
LMAO!!! Don't forget to put a dollar bill in the hand of the first version, a few hundred dollar bills in the second version, and two bags of money (with $$ on the bags) as accessories with the third version of Lucas. :D

El Chuxter
01-09-2007, 10:45 AM
Would Rick McCallum be included as an accessory for the third figure?

dindae
01-09-2007, 11:08 AM
I figured that was why we were getting the McQuarrie figure to comemorate the beginning of the Saga.

jedi master sal
01-09-2007, 11:19 AM
Would Rick McCallum be included as an accessory for the third figure?

McCallum would be an exclusive. You can only get him through Kebco...

Rocketboy
01-09-2007, 12:44 PM
Would Rick McCallum be included as an accessory for the third figure?Yeah, and he fits snuggly in George's @$$.

Jargo
01-09-2007, 01:34 PM
Ninja kicking Gary Kurtz and Ninja furrowed brow George Lucas 2-pack

Ninja flu Stuart Freeborn and Ninja 'here's one I made earlier' Rick Baker 2-pack

Ninja vision master Ralph McQuarrie and Ninja pirate Joe Johnston 2-pack

Ninja hippy John Dykstra and Ninja sound blast Ben Burtt 2-pack

Ninja fortress master Norman Reynolds and grumpy Ninja spy Gil Taylor 2-pack

Van Nuys Ninja fortress playset including Ninja hotrod and ninja battle cycle

Marin County Ninja citadel playset with secret hidden vault and Ninja battle chamber that doubles as Ninja feast hall

Each figure fully articulated and comes with appropriate accessories like four pointed ninja throwing script and sacred 'healing herb' pouch. ninja java cup and ninja stats card.

LFL NINJA POWAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!
:ninja: :whip:

darktater
01-09-2007, 04:46 PM
McCallum would be an exclusive. You can only get him through Kebco...
Are you for real?? or just kidding?

Kidhuman
01-09-2007, 05:18 PM
He is kidding about Kebco

I say just make the must have already damnit.

bigbarada
01-09-2007, 05:33 PM
LMAO!!! Don't forget to put a dollar bill in the hand of the first version, a few hundred dollar bills in the second version, and two bags of money (with $$ on the bags) as accessories with the third version of Lucas. :D

Actually the first version should come with a bottle of aspirin and an overdue phone bill.:D

jedi master sal
01-09-2007, 05:38 PM
He is kidding about Kebco

I say just make the must have already damnit.

Who says!

Neener neener neener! Heh.

El Chuxter
01-09-2007, 05:49 PM
But the "Must-Have" isn't a Star Wars figure.

bigbarada
01-09-2007, 06:50 PM

Sure, he is. He's from the planet "Must-Have 4."

lol

(Don't worry, I've already punched myself in the face.)

Kidhuman
01-09-2007, 07:11 PM

The must have is an all around action figure. He can go to the Galaxy Far Far Away or just kick a55 in the present time and place.