PDA

View Full Version : Who would you like to see????

Darth AL
08-22-2001, 01:22 PM
Who would you like to see in Ep II or Ep III???
although Ep II is pretty much finshed who do you want
to see in either of the 2 movies

I think it would be neat to see someone like Joruus C`baoth
in a minor role or someone like Prince Xizor in the background
somewhere. or better yet Grand Admiral thrawn as
a General in Ep III.

let me know.

master jedi
08-22-2001, 02:29 PM
I'd like to see Guri and some wookies in the background.

evenflow
08-22-2001, 06:00 PM
I would like to see:

Xizor or some of the Falleen species. I have been hoping fo rthis for a while.

I never thought of Thrawn, but that would be cool to see too.

El Chuxter
08-22-2001, 06:13 PM
Jorus C'Baoth, A'Sharad Hett, Bant, Mon Mothma, Garm Bel Iblis, some Togorians, some Bothans, a Wookiee Jedi, Sate Pestage, and whipped cream and a cherry on top. :)

bigbarada
08-22-2001, 09:38 PM
I know I don't want to see ANY EU originated character or aliens in ANY Star Wars movie.

However a young Mon Mothma and Tarkin would be really cool. Maybe as a couple. Okay, maybe not.

Fulit
08-22-2001, 10:13 PM
bigbarada took the words right out of my mouth. I don't care to see any EU characters in E2 or 3 but a young Tarkin, Mothma, even a young Riekkan or SOMETHING to tie it in a little bit more with the OT.

None of them has to be a couple, though ;)

evenflow
08-23-2001, 08:35 AM
Well, I think SHadows of the Empire is so accepted now, that it would be cool to see Xizor and Guri. I mean the Dash Rendar's Outrider was added into the Special Edition of Star Wars. (supposedly)

Bel-Cam Jos
08-23-2001, 06:38 PM
How about not Xizor but just a Falleen, his species? Mothma seems a necessary one, since she seemed to be a Senator during the troubles. Yoda should make a cameo, too. :D He was good in ESB. :D

Fulit
08-23-2001, 06:44 PM
I wouldn't have a problem with Fallen, come to think of it, I wouldn't even really have a problem with Xizor. I like the Shadows of the Empire story connection between ESB and ROTJ so much, it doesn't even seem like EU to me sometimes. Fallen are a hell of a lot cooler than Gungans.

master jedi
08-23-2001, 09:32 PM
The characters in SotE were cool but, the story? As comic book guy would put it, "Worst. Star wars book.EVER.

Fulit
08-23-2001, 10:27 PM
<<sheepishly>> Yep I like it. Something about it, I just don't know. The characters are cool. Can't help it.:rolleyes:

evenflow
08-24-2001, 08:48 AM
I still think it would be great to see Falleen in the movies. Even if it is just a senate scene where someone will say Prince Xizor agrees or something like that and the camera goes to his floating chamber and he is there with Guri. :D

El Chuxter
08-29-2001, 05:38 PM
Let's make it the best movie ever by having younger versions of Noa, Mace Towani, Bea Arthur, and Joh Yowza. :D

And a pivotal role should be played by Jira. I can see it now: "Oh, Ani! There's clones attacking! I can feel it in me bones!"

GNT
08-30-2001, 03:31 AM
Originally posted by El Chuxter
And a pivotal role should be played by Jira. I can see it now: "Oh, Ani! There's clones attacking! I can feel it in me bones!"

My bones have cracked Ani get me help (starts to die....)..... Don't steal my fruit boy!.....

The 'Xir
08-30-2001, 09:14 PM
I'm with MJ, and evenflow! Guri! Guri!! Guri!!! Guri!!!! Guri!!!!! Maybe she could where one of those slave outfit's like Oola, or Leia! Hhhmmm? Now what actress would I want to fill that outfit out?! Hhhmmm...**slips into utopian daydream as drool runs from corner of lip** :)

GNT
09-06-2001, 03:37 AM
Maybe a young Tarkin or anyone that appeared in Episodes 4,5 and 6

Eternal Padawan
09-09-2001, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by bigbarada
I know I don't want to see ANY EU originated character or aliens in ANY Star Wars movie.

However a young Mon Mothma and Tarkin would be really cool. Maybe as a couple. Okay, maybe not.

....and Han Solo is their love child...:( :rolleyes: ;) :p :D

Eternal Padawan
09-09-2001, 09:51 AM
While not wanting to see SPECIFIC EU characters, (Thrawn, Xizor, etc.) I would like to see those characters RACES even if walking by in a crowd in the background. It would tie into the EU nicely and give it more legitimacy. And remember, Lucasfilm came up with the ideas and visual concepts for all of these aliens, even if they weren't actally in the films, so it's not too hard to believe that a bothan or faleen will make a cameo in an upcoming film...

Lobito
09-18-2001, 03:24 PM
Xizor, Guri, Thrawn, Tarkin, Boba Fett, Jabba, Aurra Sing, the list grows and grows...

GNT
09-19-2001, 02:04 AM
Originally posted by Lobito
Xizor, Guri, Thrawn, Tarkin, Boba Fett, Jabba, Aurra Sing, the list grows and grows...

I wouldn't like to see Xizor,Guri or Thrawn at all in the movies, we can't have EU in the movies as it would be a disaster :)

Lobito
09-19-2001, 12:24 PM
If we get to see them, they will be no longer EU...but dont worry, i dont think we will see them in the movies.:cool:

GNT
09-20-2001, 03:30 AM
If we get to see them, they will be no longer EU...but dont worry, i dont think we will see them in the movies.:cool:

We saw Dash's ship take off in ANH and ASP-7 so EU is moving into the movies:)

Lobito
09-20-2001, 01:40 PM
When was the Outrider in the movie??? wow, if thats true then i'll definitely have to check it today, i have seen the Mos Eisley scene lots of times and i have never seen the outrider there...1 more look to the movie for me.:D

GNT
09-21-2001, 02:25 AM
When was the Outrider in the movie??? wow, if thats true then i'll definitely have to check it today, i have seen the Mos Eisley scene lots of times and i have never seen the outrider there...1 more look to the movie for me.:D

When Obi,Luke and that pass ASP-7 in the background you can see a s ship take off, thats Dash's (I heard that was his ship :)) I think thats the scene :)

JediTricks
09-21-2001, 06:34 AM
A design is EU till it's used in the movies. Just because Lucas added it to the SE doesn't mean that all EU is now canon, it just means that Lucas used one previously-EU design for the films. Coruscant was an EU name based on another EU concept (the Imperial City-planet originally designed by Ralph McQuarrie himself for ROTJ) and now it's in the films, it doesn't mean that skyhooks are in Ep 1 and thus Xizor and Guri are now canon.

Obi-Don
09-23-2001, 06:43 AM
I for one like EU.I like the idea that the story goes on and doesn't stop at ROTJ.It seems to me that allot of people out there don't like or want EU,but I say let Star Wars live on. I will go with some of the posts.I don't want some of the EU in the movie because some of it is really out there,but it would be nice to see little parts of it here and there.