PDA

View Full Version : Concerning Jabba's palace.....

Jargo
01-14-2007, 10:38 PM
Jabba’s Palace
PRODUCED:
1.) Jabba the Hutt
2.) Bib Fortuna
3.) Salacious B. Crumb
4.) Wol Cabashhite
5.) Buboicullar
6.) Gamorrean guard
7.) Yotts [Klaatu]
8.) Barada
9.) Nikto
10.) Pote Snitkin
11.) Weequay #1
12.) Lando Calrissian in Tamtel Skeej disguise
13.) Malakili
14.) Ephant Mon
15.) J’Quille
16.) Elom
17.) Tessek
18.) Ree Yees
19) Saelt Marae
20.) Amanaman
21.) Boba Fett
22.) Bossk
23.) Dengar
24.) Leia in Boushh disguise
25.) Slave girl Leia
26.) Oola
27.) Han Solo in carbonite
28.) Han Solo with carbonation sickness
29.) Chewbacca in chains as Boushh's bounty
30.) Luke Jedi Knight
31.) Luke Jedi knight hologram
32.) C-3PO
33.) R2-D2
34.) EV-9D9 & console
35.) 8-D8 & torture brand
36.) B’Omarr monk
37.) Max Rebo & red ball jett organ (minus the side pipe with visualisation screen)
38.) Droopy McCool & horn
39.) Barquin D’an & kloo horn
40.) Doda Bodonawieedo & horn
41.) Rappertunie &combined flute and water organ
42.) Sy Snootles vocalist
43.) Joh Yowza vocalist
44.) Ryst’al backing singer/dancer
45.) Lyn Me backing singer/dancer
46.) Greeata backing singer/dancer
47.) Rancor
48.) Desert skiff
49.) Sail barge cannon
50.) Jabba’s dias backrest with frog bowl and shisha pipe
51.) Slave-1

UNPRODUCED:
1.) Hermi odle (weapons supplier to Jabba)
2.) CZ-3 (busted up in dungeons)
3.) CZ-4 (throne room as Han and Luke are brought before Jabba)
4.) BG-J38 (gaming droid playing the arcade game next to the main entrance to the throne room.)
5.) Medical/protocol droid (stretched to breaking point in droid torture room)
6.) R2 unit (busted up in dungeons)
7.) GNK power droid (tortured by 8D8)
8.) TT-8L Sentry/Gatekeeper droid (droid eye on extendable arm, part of the main entrance security.)
9.) Worrt (cliffs around the palace. eats sand skitter creature then burps)
10.) Herat [jawa] (holds a fan and cools Jabba in throne room)
11.) Attark (also known as Hoover. parasitic creature. short hooved legs and really long nose/trunk. not very visible in movie but in production stills)
12.) Sic Six (small black critter with six red eyes and many short limbs may not have been in movie but looks cool and would make a good pack in critter)
13.) Rockwort (another seemingly absent creature. a crab/lobster/insect looking critter. haven't found him in movie yet)
14.) Yarna D’al Gargan (fat dancer)
15.) Arica (in charge of the slave girls. wears a red catsuit)
16.) Jess (dancing girl with white hair that has a blue streak)
17.) Bane Malar [human?] (only found him on decipher CCG card so far)
18.) Sgt. Doallyn [human] (skiff#2. takes a dive as Boushh enters the throne room.)
19.) Fozec [human, black] (throne room behind Jabba, skiff #1)
20.) Ardon Vapor Crell [human, asian] (throne room behind Jabba. skiff#2)
21.) Velken Tezeri [human, white] (skiff#1)
22.) Nizuc Bek [human] (sail barge, bearded)
23.) Ridged helmet guy [human, white] (skiff #2)
24.) Tayn Dren-Garen [human, white] (sail barge. has what looks like bone or coral attached to his helmet)
25.) Gailid [human] (skiff #2 wears leather head band with ear defenders).
26.) Woof [green nikto] (sail barge/throne room. wears furry 'skirt')
27.) Weeba Weeba [green nikto] (rancor keeper dungeons, comforts Malakili after Rancor dies).
28.) Giran [green nikto] (skiff #2)
29.) Ak Buz [weequay] (sail barge. wears distinctive blue and rust under shirts).
30.)Weequay #3 [white top] (skiff #1)
31.) Kithaba [klaatooinian] (skiff #2)
32.) Nysad [nikto] (sail barge. comes up through hatch then killed by Luke)
33.) Vizam [nikto] (skiff #1)
34.) Vedain [nikto] (skiff #2)
35.) Jubnuk [gamorrean] (throne room. falls into rancor pit).
36.) Ortugg [gamorrean] (throne room. Luke steals his gun).
37.) Gartogg [gamorrean] (palace entrance. luke force chokes him).
38.) Loje Nella (throne room behind first pillar in alcoves barely visible. also referred to as toadstool terror).
39.) Cane Adiss (throne room. probably at the back of the group when Leis is discovered rescuing Han).
40.) Wam ‘blam’ lufba [Yuzzum] (throne room. Possibly leaning against the wall to the left of Jabba's dias).
41.) Garon Nal’Fas [saurin] (throne room/sail barge. like Bossk but shorter. wears fancy jacket).
42.) Beedo/2nd rodian (throne room. wear what looks like Echo base vests)
43.) Pucumir [human, white] (so far I've only seen him on a decipher card).
44.) Palejo [human, black] (can be seen near the spit roast aparatus behind Jabba).
45.) Murtogg [human] (throne room. may be a B'Omarr monk).
46.) Human B’Omarr monk (throne room. added in special edition)
47.) H’Nemthe (throne room)
48.) Leslomy Tacema [female Duro] (seen in a group as Han and Luke are taken to the skiffs).
50.) Aqualish (throme room. short. wears black)
51.) Harc Seff [tib] (throne room in middle alcove)
52.) Shasa Tiel [tib] (seen jeering at luke in the rancor pit)
53.) Taws Khaa [Nimbanese] (throne room. wears what looks like Elis Helrots ANH costume).
54.) Geezum [snivvian] (throne room middle alcove)
55.) Yoxgit [ugnaut] (throne room middle alcove)
56.) Jawa cooking stove (from a deleted scene set in cave near the palace when luke builds his new saber. production art exists).
57.) Sarlacc mouth & pit
58.) Jabba’s Throne room dias
59.) Jabba’s mobile repulsorlift dias (the one on the sail barge)
60.) Jerba meat spit roasting apparatus
61.) Bandstand/trophy alcove
62.) Dungeon droid torture equipment
63.) Ubrikkian Sail barge 'Khetanna'
64.) Hounds Tooth (Bossk's ship)
65.) Punishing One (Dengar's ship)

Characters without names so far are marked in blue. A couple of spellings may be slightly off. I've made every effort to get this list as accurate as possible but if you spot mistakes let me know but bear in mind a lot of character names are changing as the star wars databank fan submissions become lore.

Must give credit to Sompeetalay for prior research. some which I've implemented here.

bigbarada
01-14-2007, 11:30 PM
Is Attark the Toadstool Terror? I think he was named that by the ILM crew. If that is him, then he is in the film briefly. Right after Han's freed from the Carbonite, it cuts to a shot of Max Rebo and some other alien cheering (it might be Droopy McCool - I'd have to watch the movie again to be sure), right behind them you see the Toadstool Terror bobbling around; but he's painted solid black.

There is also another green Nikto on the second skiff, it might be one of the ones you've mentioned already, maybe Giran.

Some of those are actually from Jabba's balcony in Ep1 aren't they?

Slicker
01-15-2007, 02:41 AM
Is Attark the Toadstool Terror? Attark is known as "The Hoover" I think. It looks like a little animal with a long nose.

The Toadstool Terror is Loje Nella.

Jargo
01-15-2007, 12:31 PM
have removed the TPM characters to make a new list of Mos Espa characters. but have added a couple of EU items to the list because they'd be cool. the green nikto on the second skiff i believe is Giran and the ranor keeper is Weeba Weeba. they look similar but i think separating the two is best. Weeba Weeba is scruffier and dirtier than the skiff guard anyway and wears a different helmet.
Velken Tezeri is also seen in the death of the Rancor sequence.

JON9000
01-16-2007, 06:23 PM
I'm really more concerned with the palace than the pit. That's a good list and I am sure we will eventually see most of those characters, although I doubt we'll see specifically named Gamorreans or Jawas. I would like to see a GG with the pikes used in the entranceway, or a new set of Palace Denizens (the first of which I missed out on, bah!)

pegger
01-16-2007, 08:59 PM
This is palace, Sarlacc pit AND accessories AND vehicles??

Jargo
01-16-2007, 09:23 PM
It's as round a list as I could manage. i didn't list personal weapons as accessories as i just take that as granted. The vehicles are logical with the EU inclusions for bossk and dengar. And if you take into account scale reduction as standard across all large items it is possible to ge a sail barge but not necessarily a sail barge we'd like. more like a sail winebego than the luxury barge we want for all the room inside a hasbro made sail barge would have.

aside from diorama backdrops i can't think of anything else from the palace or the sarlacc pit.

bigbarada
01-17-2007, 01:16 AM
One thing, Kithaba was on Skiff #1 standing right behind Luke.

You could count Barada's screen time in frames (24 frames in a second), but Kithaba actually gets several seconds of screen time.

Jargo
01-17-2007, 08:21 AM
poop. I always get the two klaatooinians mixed up.

with regards to the Gamorreans, sure they'd only need one sculpt but actually improving the articulation a bit and giving them different enough paint apps. three different accessories (pike, gun and vibro ax) to the guards and shoving them in a three-pack like with clones or whatever.

I think at least one gamorren (Jubnuk) should have a removable upper torso and arm so you can fit it in the Rancors mouth. The other two should have more arm articulation and ball jointed waists or torsos. ball jointed necks and shoulders. and open hands. maybe even give them removable helmets.

really the Gamorrean is the only army builder from the Palace. and rather than have a figure that can only stand there and look dumb, why not breather life into them as figures and give them something a bit more dynamic. the current Gamorrean is a nice sculpt but it could be improved tons.

Droid
01-17-2007, 11:11 AM
Are Ak-Rev and Umpass-Stay on the list? I don't see them.

Jargo
01-17-2007, 02:26 PM
interesting you mention them. they were supposed to be included yes. but i wasn't sure which side of the list to place them in because we still have no idea who we'll be getting what with conflicting reports.

I don't have editing rights anymore so consider them as listed under yarna.

Ak Rev with Drumheller harp
Umpass Stay with Bantormian klesplong

I'd class the Thunder drum as a large accessory which would fall into items at the ends of lists.

there's someone else i forgot but i forgot who it was again. And i need to go through the movie on freeze frame. see if there's anything lurking that I've missed.

oooh i forgot the Tauntaun and Jerba head trophies. well a tauntaun is easy to do with the ones they have and the Jerba if produced as a Tatooine creature to fit with the cantina would make creating a Jerba head trophy easy. or vice versa.

oh that's who it was. Has Porcellus the palace chef ever appeared in a comic book? he'd make a neat EU adition.

and i removed lady valarian but still think she'd be cool to get and it would only take a modification of the J'Quille sculpt. and she was jabba's main rival.

Also there's the dungeon prisoner with tentacles that touches threepio. I believe the rest of that creature was created for the book 'star wars complete locations' so it's official now :) *giggle*

stillakid
01-17-2007, 03:16 PM
poop.

That's just become my catch-phrase for 2007.

Jargo
01-17-2007, 08:09 PM
cool. every home should have one.

DarkArtist
01-18-2007, 03:27 PM
I'd be happy with a complete throne room diorama with a complete Jabba's band. a couple of aliens here an there won't hurt either. don't need to have a complete set of figures.

pegger
01-18-2007, 03:29 PM
BTW - this list is awesome. It's saving me a TON of work!!!!

Jargo
04-03-2008, 11:13 AM
UNPRODUCED (revised):

Palace exterior:
1.) Worrt (cliffs around the palace. eats sand skitter creature then burps)

Palace entrance hallway:
2.) TT-8L Sentry/Gatekeeper droid (droid eye on extendable arm, part of the main entrance security. Complete guide to droids book shows full design)
3.) Gartogg [gamorrean] (carries vibro pike. luke force chokes him).

Dungeons:
4.) Velken Tezeri [human, white] (Rancor pit entrance and skiff#1)
5.) Giran [green nikto] (rancor keeper dungeons, comforts Malakili after Rancor dies. Also skiff #2)
6.) **Medical/protocol droid (stretched to breaking point in droid torture room)
7.) **GNK power droid (tortured by 8-D8)
8.) **Tentacled prisoner (drawn into cross section of Jabba's palace in the worlds of star wars book)
9.) Dungeons droid torture equipment
10.) Tauntaun skeleton (in Rancor pit. re-used prop from ESB SE.)

Throne room:
11.) BG-J38 (gaming droid similar to 8-D8 playing the arcade game next to the main entrance to the throne room.)
12.) Herat [jawa] (holds a fan and cools Jabba in throne room)
13.) Arica (human female in charge of the slave girls. wears a red catsuit)
14.) Jess (dancing girl with white hair that has a blue streak)
15.) Sgt. Doallyn [human] (skiff#2. takes a dive as Boushh enters the throne room.)
16.) Fozec [human, black] (throne room behind Jabba, skiff #1)
17.) Ardon Vapor Crell [human, oriental] (throne room behind Jabba. skiff#2)
18.) Woof [green nikto] (throne room/sail barge. wears furry 'skirt')
19.) Nysad [nikto] (in the background during Oola's struggle. Also sail barge. comes up through hatch then killed by Luke)
20.) Garon Nal’Fas [saurin] (throne room/sail barge. like Bossk but shorter. wears fancy jacket).
21.) Beedo/**2nd rodian (throne room. wears what looks like Echo base vest)
22.) Palejo [human, white] (so far I've only seen him on a decipher card. may be an alcove lurker).
23.) Pucumir [human, black] (can be seen near the spit roast aparatus behind Jabba).
24.) Murtogg [human] (throne room. wears brown robes. may be a B'Omarr monk).
25.) Vultaz (human guard wearing a sort of puffa jacket with no sleeves. Also appears in production stills on the sail barge)
26.) **H’Nemthe (the costume is in the movie on a human dude wearing a stupid looking medieval helmet. would prefer the Hmenthe head from production stills on this.)
27.) Leslomy Tacema [female Duro] (seen in a group as Han and Luke are taken to the skiffs).
28.) Harc Seff [tib] (throne room in middle alcove)
29.) Shasa Tiel [tib] (seen jeering at luke in the rancor pit)
30.) Mosep [Nimbanese] (throne room. wears what looks like Elis Helrots ANH costume).
31.) Zutton [snivvian] (throne room middle alcove)
32.) Yoxgit [ugnaut] (throne room middle alcove)
33.) Jabba’s Throne room dias
34.) Jerba meat spit roasting apparatus (behind jabba)
35.) Hologaming machine (next to throne room entrance)
36.) Bantoomian Klesplong and Drumheller harp. (complete the drummers of the band set up)
37.) Fat corrugated pipe with mirrored end (complete Max rebo's red ball jet organ)
38.) Throne room furniture. (tables and platters, drink vessels and so on)
39.) Tauntaun and Jerba trophy heads (from trophy alcove Han in carbonite is stored in)

Sail barge and skiffs:
40.) Nizuc Bek [human] (sail barge, bearded. also appears in the palace throne room)
41.) **Ridged helmet guy [human, white] (skiff #2)
42.) Taym Dren-Garen [human, white] (sail barge. has what looks like bone or coral attached to his helmet)
43.) Gailid [human, white] (skiff #2 wears leather head band with ear defenders).
44.) **Grey jumpsuit furry hat guard (human, white. seen firing small cannon on sail barge. he's the one leia hits with the vibro pike)
45.) Vizam [nikto] (skiff #1)
46.) Vedain [nikto] (skiff #2)
47.) **Human guard (sail barge deck. wears similar costume to Vedain)
48.) Ak Buz [weequay] (sail barge. wears distinctive blue and rust under shirts).
50.) Weequay #3 [white top] (skiff #1)
51.) Kithaba [klaatooinian] (skiff #1)
52.) Rennek (black human seen on sail barge)
53.) Rayc (oriental dude seen on sail barge)
54.) Jabba’s mobile repulsorlift dias (the one on the sail barge)
55.) Ubrikkian Sail barge 'Khetanna'

Only seen in production stills:
56.) **Balding Spacer (human. white. seen in alcove. wearing what looks like Bo'Shek's costume)
57.) **Aqualish (throne room. short. wears black)
58.) Loje Nella (fungus like alien. throne room behind first pillar in alcoves barely visible. also referred to as toadstool terror).
59.) Cane Adiss (giraffe like alien/s. throne room. probably at the back of the group when Leis is discovered rescuing Han).
60.) Wam ‘blam’ lufba [Yuzzum] (throne room. Possibly leaning against the wall to the left of Jabba's dias).
61.) Attark (also known as Hoover. parasitic creature. short hooved legs and really long nose/trunk. not very visible in movie but in production stills)
62.) Rockwort (another seemingly absent creature. a crab/lobster/insect looking critter. haven't found him in movie yet)

Concept:
63.) B'Omarr monk (from the McQuarrie production paintings)
64.) Sic Six (small black critter with six red eyes and many short limbs may not have been in movie but looks cool and would make a good pack in critter)
65.) Jawa cooking stove (from a deleted scene set in cave near the palace when luke builds his new saber. production art exists).

Expanded universe:
66.) Porcellus (human chief cook in the palace)
67.) Nat Secura (Twi'lek who had his brain transfered to a brain jar by the B'Omarr monks and Bib Fortuna)
68.) Lady Valarian (a Whiphid like J'Quille. rival of Jabba's.)