Song: "Sugar Magnolia"

Live Album: don't know any

Kidhuman
01-18-2007, 11:50 AM
I figured there would be more deadheads than this here. Pathetic. :ducks:

Rogue II
01-18-2007, 12:50 PM
I figured there would be more deadheads than this here. Pathetic. :ducks:

I'm not a deadhead, bit I have their greatest hits album, but its been a looong time since I listened to it. When I get home tonight, I'll try to remember to listen to it.

JimJamBonds
01-20-2007, 01:18 AM
Song: Truckin'

mabudonicus
02-03-2007, 10:51 AM
No Album for me, but for tunes, I like Franklins Tower a lot too (we DON't disagree on all music after all, KH)

Honourable mentions ot "Darkstar" (original studio version) "Born Cross Eyed"

Live- I REALLY rocked out to "Dead Set" but I hung with a LOT of 'Heads and so most of the time it was one show or another in the background :beard: :mebs: Isobaws&

dr_evazan22
02-04-2007, 11:18 AM
My oldest bro and my sis are / were HUGE Deadheads back in the day. That's how I was exposed to it. Personally though, I can't stand those songs that go on for 20 minutes or more.

Having said that...

Album: American Beauty (only Dead album / CD I own)

Song: Sugar Magnolia (a close second is Friend Of The Devil)

I'd also give an honorable mention to the Deadicated album, with Indigo Girls (Uncle John's Band) and Los Lobos (Bertha)

Kidhuman
02-04-2007, 11:20 AM
Ducks, I have an awesome story about Darkstar when we get a phone call going. Remind me.

mabudonicus
02-05-2007, 11:46 AM
I will, I will- if it's anything like the origin of yer username, it'll be a good tale :beard:

DocEvazan- Oh yeah man, I used to get in arguments with some folks when we were trying to decide what to spin- the 'Heads would pick one damn set that was 3 songs long and it'd be on all damn day, drove me nuts, the only long tunes I can take are heavy metal "classical" type stuff- there's a buddy of mine who I sometimes run into when out and about and he's a HUGE Phish fan and we sometimes talk about music- as soon as he gets into stuff about how someon can be "brilliant" for "jamming" the same stupid riff for half an hour, I usually have to change the subject :)

:beard: :ducks: Isobaws&