PDA

View Full Version : Now WHO needed Paploo on Speeder Pike (3" Titanium)?

Warstar
01-19-2007, 08:56 PM
I found 4 today at a Helena Montana Wal-Mart (along with the Redeco TF Black JSF and the TF's CW ARC-170- AWESOME toys!)

Darth Michael and Ascmclarencoupe get first dibs on 2 of them though- if they don't want 'em then they go to whoever does- $5.88 (no tax) plus shipping- let me know! :D

I still need the following (for trades if anyone wants to do that, too!)

-Grievous' Hand (1 to keep, 1 to open)
-Obi-Wan's AOTC JSF (1 to keep)
-Tantive IV Blockade Runner (1 to keep, 1 to open)
-Darth Vader's ROTS style Black Jedi Starfighter (1 to keep, 1 to open)
-Luke Skywalker's X-Wing Fighter with Dagobah "muck" (1 to keep, 1 to open)
-Royal Guard (Red) TIE Interceptor (1 to keep, 1 to open)
-AT-TE (1 to keep, 1 to open)
-Patrol Dewback (1 to keep, 1 to open)

-Anakin Skywalker's YELLOW Jedi Starfighter in package from WAY back in 2005- I need one to open, dang it...

We should get a trade thread going again since VT's is gone...

LTBasker
01-19-2007, 09:22 PM
I'd like one since I have no clue when Titaniums will be showing up around here, as I mentioned in the wave 14 thread they don't even have spots for them in Wal-Mart. Blah. I would like both since I do the 1 open 1 carded thing too but if someone else needs it then I'll just take the one. :D

Kidhuman
01-19-2007, 09:38 PM
WarStar PM sent.

Darth Michael
01-19-2007, 09:47 PM
Sign me up!

I'll be doing a major "hunt" when I get back in town next week. (Lousy hunting here in Edmonton, Canada.) If I find it on my own, then I'll yield my place in the Paploo line.

And I'll keep my eyes open for the stuff on your wanted list, too, Warstar. I know some of it was around before I left. Might still be some hanging about.

joshephe
01-20-2007, 07:28 AM
I can get you GG fighter to trade for one of the paploos.

Warstar
01-20-2007, 01:22 PM
All 4 are now spoken for- thanks for the offers guys!

If you didn't hear from me in a PM then I will continue to hunt for more Paploos for you- this is the second time I have seen them on the shelf at that Helena Wal-Mart, so I bet there's a good chance I'll see more!

Keep this thread up to date if you find 'em on your own though, k?

joshephe
01-20-2007, 09:57 PM
I can be taken off the list for need paploo. I was able to find one this evening at walmart.

Kidhuman
01-23-2007, 10:20 AM
I too found Paploo, so please remove me from the list. Thank you for thinking of us WS. Now someone else go and grab it.

Warstar
01-23-2007, 05:59 PM
Oko :) I think Slicker's got it :p

jedi master sal
01-25-2007, 07:13 AM
Any Paploo's left? I'd like to be put on the list. I just might be able to help out with a couple of the others. Vader's JSF is somewhat easy to find here and I've seen Obi's AOTC JSF on shelves three times now.

-Sal

Darth Michael
01-25-2007, 08:19 AM
I would humbly suggest the following: Since they appear to be in such short supply, anybody who sees Paploo or Obi-Wan's Starfighter with Hyper Ring should purchase them for potential trading with the rest of the Sir Steve's Titanium Addiction community. And if you don't get any takers on surplus items, then simply return them. (Target seems to be particularly painless when it comes to returns.)

I'm personally still looking for:
- 1x Paploo (Warstar has one for me, but I try to get two of everything)
- 1x Grievous Starfighter
- 1x Vader's black Jedi Starfighter
- 2x Obi-Wan's JSF with Hyper Ring

jedi master sal - If you see those items again, please pick them up and keep the receipts. If I can't find them locally, I'll buy them from you and pay for shipping.

figrin bran
01-25-2007, 11:12 AM
I would humbly suggest the following: Since they appear to be in such short supply, anybody who sees Paploo or Obi-Wan's Starfighter with Hyper Ring should purchase them for potential trading with the rest of the Sir Steve's Titanium Addiction community. And if you don't get any takers on surplus items, then simply return them. (Target seems to be particularly painless when it comes to returns.)

I'm personally still looking for:
- 1x Paploo (Warstar has one for me, but I try to get two of everything)
- 1x Grievous Starfighter
- 1x Vader's black Jedi Starfighter
- 2x Obi-Wan's JSF with Hyper Ring

jedi master sal - If you see those items again, please pick them up and keep the receipts. If I can't find them locally, I'll buy them from you and pay for shipping.

That's a great idea. I'll definitely pick up extras if i come across them. I still need the AOTC JSF myself.

K M Toydarian
02-06-2007, 01:00 AM
I know Paploo highjacked the speeder bike, but hadn't realized that wasn't his first spacecraft jacking.
Get it while it's hot! " Star Wars TITANIUM SERIES Amidala's Star Skiff with Paploo Vehicle"
http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/ProductsByCategory.htm?CD=121&BR=495&ID=18410&PG=1
I guess he could be in there, you can't see into cockpit...:D