PDA

View Full Version : Chick Question: Dixie Quicks

2-1B
01-21-2007, 11:26 AM
I'm not a fan of them myself but I'm sure there are some fans here so I'll ask the question. :)

(I think Natalie Maines looks like a Troll.)

El Chuxter
01-21-2007, 12:43 PM
Album: Home

Song: "Travellin' Soldier"

And Natalie Maines is cute. Not hot, but cute. Kinda like a younger sister, or something. The other two look like retarded cheerleaders from outtakes from Deliverance.

2-1B
01-22-2007, 12:30 AM
if by "cute" you mean "Gollum" , then I agree. lol lol lol

Tonysmo
01-29-2007, 04:36 AM
she can sing.. and she is doable. :whip:

the sisters look cross-eyed. so which is worse?

CaptainSolo1138
01-30-2007, 12:03 AM
Holy carp! A smo sighting!

And Natalie Maines is cute. Not hot, but cute. Kinda like a younger sister, or something. The other two look like retarded cheerleaders from outtakes from Deliverance.
I always thought Natalie Maines was the best looking of the bunch, but she gained official "hot" status during her apperance on the Howard Stern show, particularly the portion about her downtown hairstyle.:lipsrsealed:

2-1B
01-30-2007, 12:29 AM
Was it as stringy and sporadic as Gollum's hairdo ? :confused:

Qui-Long Gone
01-30-2007, 01:36 AM
she can sing.. and she is doable. :whip:

the sisters look cross-eyed. so which is worse?

I think she's doable in a Fiona as Mrs. Shrek way....if you're into green....I'm not judging...

She's a troll................with two cross-eyed elfs (not Elves, I can't disrespect J.R.) as back-up...it's like a freaking commercial for Keebler cookies watching that group....

Did anyone else **** themselves when Chuxter made a linear progression from Maines=cute sister to Deliverance?lol