PDA

View Full Version : HanSololol is Dead.

HanSololol
01-21-2007, 04:16 PM
Sadly, you've just witnessed my commission of forum suicide. First of all, everyone jump Mabs and Slick, and beat them with a rubber hose. They're the only ones who know who I am. Actually Slicker told me Mabs was crying and I was forced to reveal myself via PM.

The number of accusations leveled at the (circumstantially) correct individual is astonishing, given that every single occurrence of "evidence" was in no way effected by him. An unfortunate number of coincidences, and my own subscription to the ways of The Nerd, left a lot of fingers pointed at Slicker. He does maintain plausible deniability, however, as it wasn't his idea for me to do this. He never even suggested a single topic to write about or the manner in which I should do so. Sucks to be him.

El Chuxter, good game. Alas, at this point, I have fallen madly in love with you and wish to have your ASCII babies. Unfortunately I have to critique your powers of observation in this paragraph. If you look carefully there was never any age discrepancy beyond what everyone assumed HanSololol's age was (based on the manner of speech, and I can't fault you for this since it was literally retarded). I will say that the apparent inconsistencies in my story were planned and I hoped it would make the character more believable (e.g. completely moronic). I failed; you guys are seasoned vets, so I'm packin' up the old velcro shoes.

Everyone who ruined their sig in my honor: I salute you. I was in tears laughing every time I saw them. Vyn's was the first. Chuxter's made me cry and ruin my pants simultaneously.

I think I have to declare Mabs the winner here: "tho I still have this suspicion that ONE of us who has NEVER Nerbled is responsible." He called it first. Chuxter's evidence is insurmountable, however he now owes me a pair of pants. So Mabs wins.

Whomever you choose as the recipient of your ire, please remember every misspelling, failed joke, questionable and above all creepy implication, and beat them that much harder for it. Oh, and this should help: I debated using, as the explanation for my week-long absence, a "Save the Wolverines" convention, but I couldn't even type that one straight.

See you on Vynsizzle.

Chux: 34W/36L

HanSololol
01-21-2007, 04:20 PM
Additionally, please to contact me for Information of PalPaying on my foster brother, Ibrahim. He is needing the "Job Waxed."

And I work with that T-shirt ninja. He wasn't happy.

Slicker
01-21-2007, 10:09 PM
So then it is you Chux?

Jayspawn
01-21-2007, 10:29 PM
Aaaaahhhhh..........ok?

2-1B
01-21-2007, 11:20 PM
Sadly, you've just witnessed my commission of forum suicide.

If you were "dead" then how could you type out the rest of that post ? :confused:

JimJamBonds
01-21-2007, 11:47 PM
If you were "dead" then how could you type out the rest of that post ? :confused:

Is a slow acting poison which allowed him to type that rather long post.

mabudonicus
01-22-2007, 09:38 AM
I WON!!! WEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Gotta say thanks to Solololol for wasting time doing this, I know there's plenty of folks who don't have a clue what this is "about" but some of us were driven MAD by this guy, he truly "belongs here with us in the heavens" (Lando Calrissian, ESB)
:beard:Isobaws&

Slicker
01-22-2007, 10:16 AM
he truly "belongs here with us in the heavens" (Lando Calrissian, ESB)
:beard:Isobaws&I take it you haven't watched ESB lately, huh?

The line goes " you really belong in the clouds with us" Lando.

mabudonicus
01-24-2007, 05:27 PM
So, I knew you had it wrong Slick and it's been bugging me, but I finally got the quote in question recorded. Seems we were both wrong, what are the odds??

:beard: :mebs: Isobaws&

jjreason
01-24-2007, 06:08 PM
As C3PO would say: "Oh, I'm so discombobulated." :sad:

HanSololol
01-24-2007, 07:33 PM
I take it you haven't watched ESB lately, huh?

The line goes " you really belong in the clouds with us" Lando.

HAHAHAHA.

Ceiling cat is not amused.

HanSololol
01-24-2007, 07:49 PM

Magic, obviously.

El Chuxter
01-24-2007, 08:04 PM
Wait, I thought you were dead?

HanSololol
01-24-2007, 08:09 PM
Wait, I thought you were dead?

I am. You're imagining this.

darthvyn
01-24-2007, 11:14 PM
ya gotta love discussion board performance art...

well done, HanSololol... well done.

HanSololol
01-25-2007, 08:28 AM
ya gotta love discussion board performance art...

well done, HanSololol... well done.

The award for best performance art goes to edible panties. AMIRITE? LOL

Slicker
01-25-2007, 10:34 AM
So, I knew you had it wrong Slick and it's been bugging me, but I finally got the quote in question recorded. Seems we were both wrong, what are the odds??

:beard: :mebs: Isobaws&It's obvious you were using the "Fan Boy" SE versions. I was just watching the OT (yeah the ones that were ORIGINALLY released). I did a motion capture and got the little part in question.

Here ya go. (http://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y146/slicker1138/Hosted%20pics/Star%20Wars%20LEGO/?action=view&current=MOV00595.flv)

2-1B
01-25-2007, 06:20 PM
Whose voice is that, is it you Slick ? ? ? ?

HanSololol
01-25-2007, 07:02 PM
Whose voice is that, is it you Slick ? ? ? ?

Oh yeah, it's him alright. I'd recognize that voice through a door anywhere.

Slicker
01-25-2007, 07:27 PM
Whose voice is that, is it you Slick ? ? ? ?Ummm...no. Did you NOT read my post? That's from the OT.

What a shame. It's been so long for certain people that they've totally forgotten what the movies were really like.

Yes, it's me. Granted, I put on a heavy Lando accent but it's still me.

InsaneJediGirl
01-28-2007, 08:01 PM
Actually, I won....or perhaps you're just imagining this too. Perhaps reality isnt reality...;)

CaptainSolo1138
01-29-2007, 10:57 PM
It's obvious you were using the "Fan Boy" SE versions. I was just watching the OT (yeah the ones that were ORIGINALLY released). I did a motion capture and got the little part in question.

Here ya go. (http://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y146/slicker1138/Hosted%20pics/Star%20Wars%20LEGO/?action=view&current=MOV00595.flv)
Holy carp. That was absolutely hilarious after I realized it was you.

mabudonicus
01-30-2007, 07:26 AM
Thanks for pointing out Slicks treachery, I don't have the latest release and couldn't remember if I'd seen that sequence before.. so that IS him in that "clip" eh, and those actually ARE toys or somethin?? Real classy man :beard:Isobaws&

Slicker
01-30-2007, 12:22 PM
*hangs head in shame* I'm sorry, mebs. I didn't mean to pull the wool over your eyes. I was just mad that I was wrong and wanted to make you feel just as bad as me. I...I...I apologize...:cry:

mabudonicus
01-31-2007, 08:31 AM
Buck up, little dude- I actually kinda faked my "clip" too (and frankly I like yours better, mine offered nothing in the way of "how did boba fett really died" the answer being "hansolololol" of course)
:beard: Isobaws&

Mr. JabbaJohnL
01-31-2007, 05:26 PM
Slicker's voice is much deeper than I thought it would be. Weird.

El Chuxter
01-31-2007, 05:42 PM
You used the words "Slicker" and "deeper" in the same post?

Must... resist... urge to... make... unfunny... Slicker's Mom joke!!!

Slicker
01-31-2007, 06:32 PM
Slicker's voice is much deeper than I thought it would be. Weird.It isn't THAT deep. I put on a bit of a performance for the audience. It's not girly though...

Jargo
01-31-2007, 08:12 PM
damn, I can't say what I was going to or the autocensor will eat my words.:yes:

HanSololol
06-30-2007, 09:38 AM
damn, I can't say what I was going to or the autocensor will eat my words.:yes:

the autocesor woul deat your NACHOS LOL:yes:

Jargo
07-02-2007, 10:20 AM
I don't have any nachos. they were surgically removed back in '98.

Slicker
01-04-2009, 07:10 AM
Oh, hansololol. How I remember thee.

bobafrett
01-04-2009, 06:40 PM
Oh, hansololol. How I remember thee.

That's funny, because I forgot about him, I think he might be dead after being shackled in my basement, and neglected to the point in which he died.

Darth Jax
04-14-2009, 08:44 AM
and now he's back among the posting

Rocketboy
04-14-2009, 09:38 AM
Zombie!!!!

HanSololol
04-14-2009, 10:04 AM
i blakced out for a year wut happend

mabudonicus
04-14-2009, 10:19 AM
Geez where to even start...

:beard: Iso&Baws

what a delightful surprise to wake up to :D

bobafrett
04-14-2009, 12:31 PM
I bet he was born on a cruise ship, then crawled out and fell into the ocean, and was raised by marine life until he was fished out by a group of pirates.

El Chuxter
04-14-2009, 01:01 PM
I thought it would be a cold, blue day in hell before you came back.

Let's move to Iowa and get married.

:thumbsup:

pbarnard
04-14-2009, 01:24 PM
Eh, living in Iowa, haven't seen a huge influx. Well the 21 day waiting period for appeals before the ruling goes into effect hasn't happened either.

HanSololol
04-14-2009, 01:36 PM
I thought it would be a cold, blue day in hell before you came back.

Let's move to Iowa and get married.

:thumbsup:

Well thats wierd but I'm no one to JUDGE LOL. Last year someone got my computer last year and delted my myspace and put this pictures of this guy he said was my bf well he's not LOL obviosly on facebook. And. this guy or lady (we have to be political now! lol guys) came to SSG and told you all I was dead! Thats so messed up and im sorry if any of you wer esad or anything but im not dead!

Federal men said the my computer was stolen during there investitgation the one they gave me back was not the right comptuer.

Well remember my grandma was bit by a wolverine well she conntracted a disease before she died and many of us family members got sick so ive been in and out of the hospital for rabid treatments. LOL I KNOW I got rabies it is weird but very deadly. By the time you notice symptoms you are prettty much DEAD well my family has said I should get checked for a long time because they area lways seeing symptoms but I finally went and there it was.

I also got a CAT scan which does nots eem related but in the tube I said "MOW" like a cat which the doctor did not think was very funny LOL

pbarnard
04-14-2009, 02:08 PM
Rabbies, now there's one you don't hear about every day.