PDA

View Full Version : Wal-mart 2 packs!!

JON9000
01-23-2007, 12:14 PM
I picked up:

Endor Luke & Black Endor Trooper
Naboo Trooper & White Endor Trooper

Under $5 per figure is what I'm all about. It's dodgy finding what you need, since half of the figures seem to be packed with Vader, and I've had enough Vader. I'm hoping to find Endor 3po, Imperial Gunner, Jerjerrod, and AT-AT Driver together in some combo.

so, take a look around your Wally-world, and be sure to look outside the normal SW area... if there is a clearance aisle, that's a good place to find some sweet deals!

DarkArtist
01-23-2007, 12:18 PM
if they do this in my walmart all the packs are going to be Leia Boushh and Power Droids. for two weeks these fourteen lonely figures have been the only thing gracing the pegs.

Kidhuman
01-23-2007, 12:54 PM
The only good thing is if my WM does this, there are tons of clone troopers to do it with. Otherwise, poop to this idea.

El Chuxter
01-23-2007, 12:56 PM
One WM near me has absolutely no SW figures.

The other would, quite literally, have to be two-packs of Jerjerrods.

JON9000
01-23-2007, 01:21 PM
I don't think these are put together in store. I'm going to check out another location after work.

bobafrett
01-23-2007, 08:50 PM
My Wal-Mart store has a bunch of the "Greatest Heroes and Villians" left, that had three other figures in it, including C-3PO, Death Star Gunner, and one other.

JetsAndHeels
01-23-2007, 09:14 PM
I saw these at my WM yesterday. Most of the packs had Vader and Jerjerrods in them. The best one I saw was Scorch and the orange clone from EP3.

Old Fossil
01-23-2007, 09:38 PM
Okay, are WM's taking existing store stock and bundling them together in-store, or are they being shipped these 2-packs from distribution? And where in the Toy Department did youse guys find these?

shammykenobi
01-23-2007, 10:10 PM
I picked up scorch and death star gunner for $4.00 at my wal-mart the other day. The rest of the two packs were $9.96. I tried to get them to sell me the rest for $4.00 but they wouldn't. Also at a wal-mart in Gainesville Ga last weekend they had ALL collector tins for $10.00 a set...I checked my wal-mart (athens, ga) and the only set on clearance was figrin dan ($10.00)

Mad Slanted Powers
01-23-2007, 10:18 PM
I saw these at Wal-Mart on Saturday. Not certain if they were taken from existing stock or not. I saw a couple packs of Gragra and the Pod Racers, but I don't recall seeing those the week before. These packs were on an endcap that still had lots of figures. The bottom two or three shelves had these, while the upper pegs still had single carded figures.

JON9000
01-23-2007, 10:31 PM
Okay, are WM's taking existing store stock and bundling them together in-store, or are they being shipped these 2-packs from distribution? And where in the Toy Department did youse guys find these?

I believe they are being shipped because they are in heavy duty vac-sealed cases like what the Early Bird offer came in. Man, I wish mine had a clone/scorch. You can find them in the clearance section of toys, which usually along a back wall in the store.

2-1B
01-23-2007, 11:05 PM
They are definitely shipped for the reason JON9K stated, I saw them that way too, yesterday. At my nearest Wal-Mart, they had these twinpacks right in the regular figure aisle. :)

BoShek
01-24-2007, 11:03 AM
I work at Wal Mart. Yes, they come to the store in the packages; we didn't pack them up.

I saw a women buy up all of the ones I wanted before I got a chance!

dindae
01-26-2007, 09:27 AM
I saw these yesterday. I was really hoping for a clone two pack but the best I got was clone death star gunner two pack. If I didn't already have all I wanted of everything but orange clones I would pick up some. Pretty much any combination of Endor/Naboo figures with a few figures like Scorch, Cody, and orange clones.