PDA

View Full Version : French Hasbro Catalog List!

Battle Droid
01-23-2007, 02:20 PM
From, http://www.rebelscum.com/story/front/New_Figures_Revealed_In_French_Hasbro_2007_Catalog _103104.asp

BASIC FIGURES

Wave 2 - * Corresponds to Battle of Yavin (delayed from The Saga Collection)
__ Rebel Sentry * Honor Guard
__ Han Solo * (Millennium Falcon Gunner)
__ Luke Skywalker * (Ceremony)
__ Biggs Darklighter * (X-Wing Pilot)
__ Death Star Trooper
__ McQuarrie Series - Boba Fett

Wave 3 - * Corresponds to the A New Hope wave
__ Biggs Darklighter * (Academy Outfit)
__ Darth Vader
__ Jawa & LIN Droid
__ Luke Skywalker
__ Stormtrooper * (Removable Helmet)
__ McQuarrie Series - Chewbacca - * not in this wave according to the last official Hasbro announcement

Wave 4 - Looks like a Tatooine Wave
__ M'iiyoom * Onith
__ Elis Helrot - in wave 3 according to the last official Hasbro announcement
__ Umpass-Stay (Jabba's drummer)
__ CZ-3 (Jabba's Palace Droid)
__ Jedi Luke Skywalker
__ Holiday Special Boba Fett
__ McQuarrie Series - Darth Vader

* It seems that Oola may have been delayed until 2008.

Wave 5 - Looks like a mostly EU wave
__ Hermi Odle
__ C-3PO
__ Momaw Nadon * Rumored to actually be Roron Corobb
__ Yoda * Rumored to come with Kybuck
__ Mace Windu - UNCONFIRMED
__ Anakin * Rumored to be tattooed from Clone Wars
__ Darth Raven * Fan's Choice Winner (Knights of the Old Republic)
__ Darth Malak * From Knights of the Old Republic
__ Pre-Cyborg Grievous * (Qymaen jai Sheelal)
__ McQuarrie Series - Luke Skywalker

* It seems that Mace Windu has been cancelled from this wave.

Wave 6 Looks like a TESB Wave
__ Han Solo
__ Lando Calrissian
__ Rebel Trooper
__ 4-LOM
__ McQuarrie Series - Snowtrooper

Wave 7 Looks like a Battle of Endor Wave
__ Ewok 2-pack
__ A-Wing Pilot
__ Spirit of Anakin
__ R2-D2
__ McQuarrie Series - Han Solo

Wave 8 Looks like an AOTC wave
__ Padmé Amidala
__ Jango Fett
__ Destroyer Droid
__ Clone Trooper
__ Wolfman Jedi * (Voolvif Monn)
__ McQuarrie Series - Rebel Trooper

Wave 9 - This wave is named FORCE UNLEASHED. It looks like an EU wave
__ Force Unleashed: Darth Vader
__ Force Unleashed: Samurai Jedi
__ Force Unleashed: Maris Brood
__ Force Unleashed: Stormtrooper 1
__ Force Unleashed: Stormtrooper 2
__ Force Unleashed: Heavy Stormtrooper
__ Force Unleashed: Shadow Guard

Vintage Figures
__ Stormtrooper from the VOTC 2004 line
__ Bossk
__ IG-88
__ Han Solo * in Bespin Gear ??
__ Leia Endor
Luke Skywalker (Bespin Gear) and Snowtrooper (Hoth Stormtrooper) are not in this list but it is a promotional French wave that does not necessary take all the US cards.

El Chuxter
01-23-2007, 02:33 PM
I'd take this with a grain of salt, unless someone at another site can produce a scan. Quite a bit of it seems to be based on early rumor lists, but some conflicts with info direct from Hasbro (Spirit Anakin).

Force Unleashed may be a tie-in with the upcoming videogame, which involves Jedi survivors of Order 66. I have no idea what it would be otherwise. The name "Maris Brood" doesn't seem to actually exist yet. Samurai Jedi sounds quite silly, so I hope that's just a fill-in name if that particular one is true.

DarkArtist
01-23-2007, 02:40 PM
well it's a wait and see. I believe it when I see some scans of the figures. here's hoping that Hasbro puts on a good toy fair with all new product to wet our appetites.

JON9000
01-23-2007, 02:59 PM
Please gimme a SA Jango! He's my fave prequel villain.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
01-23-2007, 04:48 PM
I doubt that a lot of this is true, but these would be nice figures to have. Why would they rerelease the regular VOTC Stormtrooper if they're also doing it in the basic line with a new helmet?

Rogue II
01-23-2007, 06:01 PM
Is anyone else hoping that the VOTC Han Solo isn't Bespin, but the Hoth version?

bigbarada
01-23-2007, 06:39 PM
Is anyone else hoping that the VOTC Han Solo isn't Bespin, but the Hoth version?

:yes: The POTJ Bespin Han still holds up pretty well and I'm worried that Hasbro will try to give him a soft good coat like they did for that Leia Collection Bespin Han.

Hermi Odle, the Ewok 2-pack and the A-Wing Pilot have me hopeful that this list is accurate. As long as the Ewoks and Pilot aren't repaints or kit-bashed.

Kidhuman
01-23-2007, 09:31 PM
We should know with in the next few weeks whether or not it is real. I wont update the main list until it has been confirmed.

JON9000
01-23-2007, 09:36 PM
If it's VOTC Bespin Han, I hope he gets a nice, accurate ESB head sculpt. I agree with others who don't want soft goods. But please give him X-wing Luke articulation, not the lame-o VOTC Lando articulation.

Droid
01-23-2007, 09:55 PM
Does anyone believe that they would make two cinema scenes from the cantina with TEN figures each? I find it hard to believe they would do two cantina scenes in one year with FIVE figures each, let alone ten. It would be awesome though (but watch it be four repacks and one new figure, or worse, nine repacks and one new figure)

figrin bran
01-23-2007, 09:56 PM

i'm hoping for that too.

a 4-LOM resculpt would be awesome

an ewok 2 pack should make most of us angry...they make us pay around $7 for just Chirpa and now for whatever 30AC will cost, we can now get 2 ewoks???

but as everyone has said, take it with a grain of salt...why would the stormies be in both the basic line and the VOTC?

Phantom-like Menace
01-23-2007, 10:57 PM
Shadow Guard

The first Shadow Guard that comes to my mind is the Mistryl Shadow Guard. If that's the Shadow Guard they're talking about and if they all wear form-fitting clothing like Shada D'ukal, this could be a tremendous source of generic female bodies for customs.

dindae
01-24-2007, 09:19 AM
Wave 5 - Looks like a mostly EU wave
__ Hermi Odle
__ C-3PO
__ Momaw Nadon * Rumored to actually be Roron Corobb
__ Yoda * Rumored to come with Kybuck
__ Mace Windu - UNCONFIRMED
__ Anakin * Rumored to be tattooed from Clone Wars
__ Darth Raven * Fan's Choice Winner (Knights of the Old Republic)
__ Darth Malak * From Knights of the Old Republic
__ Pre-Cyborg Grievous * (Qymaen jai Sheelal)
__ McQuarrie Series - Luke Skywalker

I don't really care much for KOTOR. The rest will be good additions.

__ Han Solo
__ Lando Calrissian
__ Rebel Trooper
__ 4-LOM

4-Lom and Rebel Trooper (assuming Hoth) would be cool. The other I will wait and see.

__ Ewok 2-pack
__ A-Wing Pilot
__ Spirit of Anakin
__ R2-D2

Like the sound of all of these except maybe the R2.

__ Padmé Amidala
__ Jango Fett
__ Destroyer Droid
__ Clone Trooper

These could all be good.

Wave 9 - This wave is named FORCE UNLEASHED. It looks like an EU wave
__ Force Unleashed: Darth Vader
__ Force Unleashed: Samurai Jedi
__ Force Unleashed: Maris Brood
__ Force Unleashed: Stormtrooper 1
__ Force Unleashed: Stormtrooper 2
__ Force Unleashed: Heavy Stormtrooper
__ Force Unleashed: Shadow Guard

Kind of scared about this one. It makes me think of some kind of tie in to a video game release or cartoon but I didn't think the cartoon was going to be until 2008.

Rogue II
01-24-2007, 10:18 AM
4-Lom and Rebel Trooper (assuming Hoth) would be cool. The other I will wait and see.

My question about the midget Rebel Hoth troop made it in the Hasbro Q&A. Maybe they will answer this one instead of giving the generic "wait and see" answer.

General_Grievous
01-24-2007, 11:18 AM
__ Han Solo
__ Lando Calrissian
__ Rebel Trooper
__ 4-LOM

Han Solo will probably be Bespin since we're getting Hoth Han in VTAC. Lando could be from the end of ESB in Han's smuggler vest. The Rebel trooper could be a kitbash of Derlin to make the standard Hoth trooper. 4-LOM should be interesting.

__ Ewok 2-pack
__ A-Wing Pilot
__ Spirit of Anakin
__ R2-D2

The Ewok 2 pack sounds good. The A-Wing Pilot could be useful. The Spirit of Anakin is probably Hayden. They might put a ROTS Anakin on an Obi-Wan body and sculpt it in blue. The R2 could be the exploded version of him from the Shield Bunker.

__ Padmé Amidala
__ Jango Fett
__ Destroyer Droid
__ Clone Trooper

Hasbro, listen to me loud and clear. DON'T SCREW UP PADME AND JANGO.

dindae
01-24-2007, 02:54 PM
Han Solo will probably be Bespin since we're getting Hoth Han in VTAC. Lando could be from the end of ESB in Han's smuggler vest. The Rebel trooper could be a kitbash of Derlin to make the standard Hoth trooper. 4-LOM should be interesting.

That would be the best case scenario for me. I hadn't thought of smuggler Lando.

The Ewok 2 pack sounds good. The A-Wing Pilot could be useful. The Spirit of Anakin is probably Hayden. They might put a ROTS Anakin on an Obi-Wan body and sculpt it in blue. The R2 could be the exploded version of him from the Shield Bunker.

Maybe they could have a swappable head from Hayden to Bernard. R2 would be great but being so scene specific I'm not sure they will do that one.

Hasbro, listen to me loud and clear. DON'T SCREW UP PADME AND JANGO.

Amen

General_Grievous
01-24-2007, 04:17 PM
R2 would be great but being so scene specific I'm not sure they will do that one.
Why not? The TAC Wave 1 Artoo with the rocket boosters is pretty scene specific. They could easily do Endor Bunker Artoo.

Battle Droid
01-24-2007, 04:21 PM
Either that or it's him tied up by the Ewoks to those poles that they carry him with, and he comes with a shocker attachment.(those removable of course)

dindae
01-25-2007, 08:28 AM
Why not? The TAC Wave 1 Artoo with the rocket boosters is pretty scene specific. They could easily do Endor Bunker Artoo.

In order for it to look good I don't think they should make the tools removeable which would make it useless outside that scene. The TAC Wave 1 Artoo aside from the paint still looks like any other R2. Trust me I want this figure and hope I'm wrong. I also like Battle Droid's version too.

Jargo
01-25-2007, 09:03 PM
Maybe they could have a swappable head from Hayden to Bernard.

Sebastian Shaw not George Bernard Shaw.

I wouldn't believe the list at all. If hasbro France is anything like hasbro UK they're the last to get the final lists and they rarely know what's really going on.

The list is mouth wateringly good. I'd just not take any of it on board until hasbro confirms a line up at TOYFAIR next month.

dindae
01-26-2007, 07:53 AM
Sebastian Shaw not George Bernard Shaw.

LOL oops.

Battle Droid
01-26-2007, 07:56 AM
Hasbro said in a Q&A if they make the Anakin spirit figure it'll have both heads included with the one figure.