Purple Dress Queen, Yellow Waterfalls Outfit, Silver Senator's Gown

C-3PO Evolutions:

TPM, AOTC, ROTJ w. Jabba Slime

Obi-Wan Evolutions:

AOTC molded Jedi Cloak, ROTS molded hood up, ANH softgoods white cloak

Luke Skywalker Evolutions:

Stormtrooper SA, Bespin jacket open (Dagobah), Death Star II -SA

Han Solo Evolutions

Stormtrooper- SA, closing 3 piece Carbonite Block, unfrozen ROTJ - SA w. extra hands

Stormtrooper Evolutions:

Stormtrooper - SA, Snowtrooper - SA, Biker Scout - SA

R2-D2 Evolutions:

ANH Chess Champ w. Dejerrek Table (Millennium Falcon)
SmokeScreen with molded Cloud, (Bespin)
Blaster-Open Shield Bunker R2. (Endor)

Battle Droid
01-24-2007, 08:25 AM
Queens of Naboo

Queen Amidala
Queen Jamillia
Queen Apailana

General Grievous

Qymaen jai Sheelal
General Grievous post-shuttle crash / pre-suit. (w/ Bacta Tank)
General Grievous (Correct scale & SA)

IG Series Battle Droid

IG Lancer Droid
IG-100 MagnaGuard
Either IG-88 or another model like him.

Tycho
01-24-2007, 08:48 AM
Good suggestions Battle Droid.

stillakid
01-24-2007, 09:24 AM
George Lucas*

Good Filmmaker (thin)
Billionaire (Playmate pack-in)
Bad Filmmaker (hefty)

*Skywalker Ranch playset sold separately

El Chuxter
01-24-2007, 10:32 AM
Jedi Warriors:

Decent SA Qui-Gon
Decent SA Mace
Decent SA Luke Jedi

tagmac
01-24-2007, 12:19 PM
Skywalker Women (yes it's EU, but these need to be made)
Mara Skywalker w/ infant Ben Skywalker
Jedi Leia Solo
Jaina Solo

Han Solo Evolutions:
Han w/ Gray hair
Jacen Solo
Anakin Solo

Evolutions: Chewbacca
Wookiee Senator
Chewbacca (ep. III with correct weapon)
Lowbacca w/ lightsaber

JediTricks
01-24-2007, 08:42 PM
They don't want to do Evolutions anymore because they only sell during movie years, said Hasbro.

Tycho
01-24-2007, 09:13 PM
I don't think most of the people posting in this thread would believe Hasbro.

I also think Hasbro is very short sighted on this issue.

Devo
01-24-2007, 11:42 PM
They don't want to do Evolutions anymore because they only sell during movie years, said Hasbro.

Considering they were only current during one movie year exactly how well can this statement be backed up? Why not try putting out some new ones during a non-movie year and see how they go.

JediTricks
01-25-2007, 12:03 AM
They just don't want to risk it. I misspoke before, they actually LIKE the concept out of all the multipack ideas (except battlepacks), they just don't have any plans for it in the future and don't seem to have any faith in it when there isn't a strong market from a direct active tie-in. Here are some Q&A answers about it:

ActionFigs.com: Other than the Comic 2-packs and Battle Packs, will there be any sub-lines for the 3¾" figures (such as Deluxe, Evolutions, Tins, etc.) next year?
Hasbro: Right now, aside from the occasional exclusive, we are focusing a little more tightly and do not plan for more tins or deluxe. This is simply because shelf space will be extremely competitive next year and we will not have the luxury of pursuing items like a widespread listing of tins.

ActionFigs.com: Will there be more Evolutions figure sets?
Hasbro: "In a movie year, Evolutions was a way for us to include figures with premium articulation in our line. This year, we're doing more of this style figure in the basic assortment, so we did not see the need for a separate line."

JediDefender.com: Fans love the Evolutions line. Fans love troop builders (especially of the Imperial variety). How about taking the three troop builders from the OT 30th Anniversary tins and packing them together in an Evolutions-esque 3-Pack: Sandtrooper, Snowtrooper, Biker Scout! It'd be like a license to print money, right? Everyone wins!
Hasbro: We think Evolutions had a specific role as the place to introduce new premium figures. Instead of your suggestion, we would look to use these (existing) figures in new ways down the roads like Battle Packs or as the Greatest Hits voting suggests, as single-carded basic figures. Either way, you can bet that long-term fans will be seeing more of these figures, just not in the format you suggested.

GalacticHunter.com: What concept would 'the team' most like to revisit in the future? (Cinema Scenes? Deluxe/Ultra? Beasts? Princess Leia Collection?)
Hasbro: We like all of those, but Evolutions still has a fond spot in our hearts. If/when we have the ability and retail opportunity to bring that back, we will look at it, but there are no plans right now.

El Chuxter
01-25-2007, 10:38 AM
Because they've tried selling Evolutions sets during how many non-movie years, exactly?

BTW: Evolutions set SRP = $20
Price per figure = $6.67
Quality <= Vintage

More proof those stupid things shouldn't be $10.

dindae
01-25-2007, 01:17 PM
I don't really see a need to revisit these sets. Yes the figures were good. But now they just incorporate them into the main line. The nice thing about the sets was the three figures and how they "evolve" from PT to OT. In most of the suggestions I've seen that isn't present. The ones that are I don't want (C-3PO I have enough thank you) or don't think will sell Heavily (Naboo Queens). I guess I'm jaded towards multipacks since Hasbro always throws in figures I don't need or want so I wind up spend $20 for 1 or 2 figures. So I just think they should stick to the main line.

JON9000
01-25-2007, 02:07 PM
I don't want any more Evolutions sets. I wish they had released all figures on individual cards instead. A C-3PO set wouldn't sell for bat-turds.

DarkArtist
01-26-2007, 07:41 AM
I'd go for them provided that Hasbro didn't just repack them somewhere else down the line. if you think about it, we are getting the 2nd Clone / Stormtrooper set on individual cards for the Legends line, we got both versions of Anakin and the Vader re-packed in the 30th Anniversary Tins.
but let's see if they were to redo this line here's my picks:

Princess Leia:

Tantive Iv Leia
Hoth Leia
Slave Leia

Luke Skywalker:

Tatoonie Luke
Bespin Fatigues Luke
Death Star II Luke

Stormtrooper:

Imperial Stormtrooper
Imperial SnowTrooper
Imperial Scout Trooper

Rebel Pilots:

Red Leader
Grey Leader
Green Leader

Imperial Pilots:

Baron Soontir Fel
181st TIE Pilot x2

Qui Gon Jinn:

Naboo Assualt Qui Gon (basically regular Qui Gon with Jedi Robes)
Theed Attack Qui Gon ( with interchangable battle damage)
Spirit of Qui Gon

Obi Wan Kenobi:

Obi Wan Kenobi Padawan
Obi Wan Kenobi Clone Trooper Armor
Obi Wan Kenobi Mustafar Duel with battle Damage

Emperor Palpatine:

Chancellor Palpatine ROTS
Darth Sidious Senate Duel Robes ROTS
Emperor Palpatine ROTJ with throne

oh did I mention all the figures are SA.