PDA

View Full Version : Wave 9

Jedi Drew
01-27-2007, 09:22 PM
Picked up Holo Obi #63 and Padme Amidala #68 at TRU Parmatown this morning. No Poof or others to be found....:( Wally world had empty pegs and Target had some battle packs that I passed on for 19.99. Have to save cash. :shocked: Happy Hunting.:thumbsup:

Jedi Drew
02-04-2007, 06:47 AM
Yesterday picked up the rest of wave 9 and the WM Exclusives at Garfield Hts. WM. :thumbsup: HH.

himynameismatt
02-09-2007, 11:27 PM
Drew,
I'm looking for Garindan and Hem Dazon and I can't find them anywhere on the west side of Cleveland. Have you seen them in the Parma area recently?

Slicker
02-10-2007, 12:22 AM
Those are some OLLLLLLLLD figures. You may have trouble finding them in stores. I'm in Virginia Beach and haven't seen them figures since probably summer time.

Good luck but unfortunately, I think you may be out of luck.

himynameismatt
02-10-2007, 09:50 AM
Yeah,
I stopped collecting for a while until I realized they were making some figures that I actually wanted. I just ordered these two from the Hasbro Toy Shop. Thanks for the response though Slicker.

Jedi Drew
02-16-2007, 09:18 PM
Sorry, I didn't reply sooner. I usually get on line on the weekends with work and everything else. Well, it looks like you scored thru Hasbro. If not try (Hate to say it) E-Bay, EE, or even the TRU website. Hope this helps, Drew.