PDA

View Full Version : Arena Padme error?

garbognar
01-28-2007, 02:58 AM
I just got the arena padme from the last wave of saga, and she had an Empire Strikes Back base, but it had her name on it. Has anyone else seen this?

jedi master sal
01-28-2007, 03:47 AM
I just got the arena padme from the last wave of saga, and she had an Empire Strikes Back base, but it had her name on it. Has anyone else seen this?

Same thing happened to a friend of mine.

Apparently Hasbro ran out of the correct stands. IIRC, my friend also said that their Yareal Poof came with an ROTJ stand.

pegger
01-28-2007, 08:25 AM
The real error with this fig. is how much it sucks.

dindae
01-31-2007, 12:18 AM
Apparently Hasbro ran out of the correct stands. IIRC, my friend also said that their Yareal Poof came with an ROTJ stand.

Well they wouldn't have been out if they didn't use the AOTC stands for Nabrum Lieds. I swear they are retarded sometimes.

joe-da
02-02-2007, 03:53 PM
Mine has the Empire Strikes Back base, and also has Nexu wounds on the figure's back, but her clothes are undamaged.

Jaff
02-04-2007, 11:06 PM
My Padme's the same way. Yarel has Return of the Jedi, and Nabrun did have Attack of the Clones. Hasbro's just being sloppy and ignored the last two waves and put out rehashes so they could focus their full attention on the TAC waves. It will be worth it, or so it seems.