View Full Version : New Droids

Bosskman
02-04-2002, 09:27 AM
I think that it is imperative that the following droids be made/resulpted:

R5-D4
OOM-9
Silver DS Droid
R2-D2 with Drink Serving Tray

It would not be difficult to make these figures hasbro, mostly just repaints.

Darkross
02-04-2002, 11:00 AM
I heartedly agree. I was watching ROTJ this past weekend and I was thinking that R2D2 with Drink serving tray would be cool. Also, to have the EECHU TAH protocol droid that C3P0 meets on Bespin would be nice.

Battle Droid
02-04-2002, 07:01 PM
Imperial Probe Droid (with tons of articulation, and Launch Pod or whatever it is.)

Beast
02-04-2002, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by Bosskman
I think that it is imperative that the following droids be made/resulpted:
R5-D4
OOM-9
Silver DS Droid
R2-D2 with Drink Serving Tray
It would not be difficult to make these figures hasbro, mostly just repaints.

I agree with those four, and the post calling for a new Imperial Probe Droid. Include in a R1 unit, CZ-3, and a Pilot Battle Droid. Then lastly a nice deluxe version of R2-D2 from Endor with opening panals, tools, and battle damage.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Rollo Tomassi
02-05-2002, 06:29 AM
Ahem...

Watto's Welding Droid
Pk Droid 2 (or 3) pack
CZ Droid
R5-A2 (yellow Mos Eisley droid)
LNK Mining Droid
R1-G4
RA-7 (Silver DS Droid from sandcrawler)
Treadwell (multi-armed)
"Bantha" droid (big blue droid from Mos Eisley backstreets)
R-3PO (Red 3Po from Echo Base)
E Chu Ta droid
BJC-13 (Jabba's game droid)

and

R2-D2 X-Wing battle damage (from ANH finale)
R2-D2 Dagobah (covered in "swamp")
R2-D2 Sail Barge Server (with drink tray)
C-3PO with missing leg (from ESB)
C-3PO with green slime and popout eye (from ROJ)

InsaneJediGirl
02-05-2002, 08:51 AM
Sounds like a great idea to me :D

Everyone forgets about the poor droids.

evenflow
02-05-2002, 02:30 PM
I agree with a new Imperial Probe Droid, a R1 unit, CZ-3, and a mining Droid.

General Veers
02-05-2002, 05:33 PM
I like all of the ideas except one. 3PO with a missing leg is not really necessayr since we already have 3PO w/ removable limbs, and you can just take the leg off.;) I personally want the PK droids, bring 'em on!:D

Beast
02-05-2002, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by General Veers
I like all of the ideas except one. 3PO with a missing leg is not really necessayr since we already have 3PO w/ removable limbs, and you can just take the leg off.;) I personally want the PK droids, bring 'em on!:D

Nah, we need this scene specific version of C-3PO. Make it a two pack with R2-D2 with welding action. :) Seriously, the removable limbed version won't work. When R2-D2 is welding together C-3PO in Empire, and then rolls off to fix the falcon's hyperdrive, C-3PO is left holding the section of his right leg from the knee down in his hand, telling R2-D2 that he hasn't finished with him yet. The removable limb C-3PO we have, just disconnects the leg at the hip.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Beast
02-05-2002, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by Rollo Tomassi
Ahem...Watto's Welding Droid, Pk Droid 2 (or 3) pack, CZ Droid, R5-A2 (yellow Mos Eisley droid), LNK Mining Droid, R1-G4, RA-7 (Silver DS Droid from sandcrawler), Treadwell (multi-armed), "Bantha" droid (big blue droid from Mos Eisley backstreets), R-3PO (Red 3Po from Echo Base), E Chu Ta droid, JC-13 (Jabba's game droid), and
R2-D2 X-Wing battle damage (from ANH finale)
R2-D2 Dagobah (covered in "swamp")
R2-D2 Sail Barge Server (with drink tray)
C-3PO with missing leg (from ESB)
C-3PO with green slime and popout eye (from ROJ)

Nice list Rollo, I want all these as well. I just didn't list them with my list because Im sicjk of asking for some. :) I've been championing the cause for a R2-D2: Death Star Trench Battle Damage and R2-D2: Dagobah for a long time. Damn I wish me and you worked at Hasbro Rollo. If online lists are right, we will finally get that PK droid this year. PK-4 is showing up for the E2 line, later this year. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Battle Droid
02-06-2002, 12:14 AM
Destroyer Droid (folds up, and comes with a clearish blue ball that fits around it as the shield, the package bubble would have to be big for it though, it could be a deluxe figure.)

Beast
02-06-2002, 12:22 AM
Originally posted by Battle Droid
Destroyer Droid (folds up, and comes with a clearish blue ball that fits around it as the shield, the package bubble would have to be big for it though, it could be a deluxe figure.)

The E2 figure list I saw on-line, which is turning out more and more correct the more figure news I read, lists a Deluxe Destroyer Droid for sometime in 2002. So you may get your wish, though I am not sure that they will include the bubble shield as seen in E1. :(

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Battle Droid
02-06-2002, 12:28 AM
Sweet, it'll probably at least fold up, hopefully.

Rollo Tomassi
03-21-2002, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by Battle Droid
What an excellent idea! I hope Hasbro reads this!

DarthMaulSithLord
03-23-2002, 06:03 PM
I want Hasbro to make fold-up Battle Droids from now on, starting with E2. I am not buying anymore "stick" figures.

:frus: