PDA

View Full Version : What was the last carded Vader figure you bought?

JON9000
01-31-2007, 07:00 PM
Mine was VOTC Vader, whaich I honestly now regret doing, as Hasbro is giving them away. VOTC Stormie had me so hyped though, I couldn't control my urges!

Jargo
01-31-2007, 07:11 PM
Commtech vader. for the droid.

the only other one since then came with the death star briefing set.

I prefer my commtech one though.

Snowtrooper
01-31-2007, 07:23 PM
Last one I bought was the Saga H&V. I already had this from a previous purchase, but I really liked the cardback and so got another one.

El Chuxter
01-31-2007, 07:33 PM
I believe it was the Deluxe Operating Table Vader, since I got him after the other two ROTS Vaders. Since that point, I can't think of a single worthwhile carded Vader.

I did get the Evolutions Vader, but he's not carded.

Kidhuman
01-31-2007, 09:32 PM
I b ought the Bespin one with the Purple shockies around his dome.

Rogue II
01-31-2007, 09:58 PM
The last carded Vader I got was the UGH version my wife bought.

I'm sick of them sticking Vader in everything. I got the Target Shuttle, there was Vader. I plan on getting the Imperial Briefing set and the Tantive IV battle pack, which both have Vader. ENOUGH ALREADY!!! Luckily, I'm not buying the Dagobah Battle Pack. Which brings up another complaint: Can't Hasbro make an Original Trilogy Battle Pack without including Darth Vader?

Mad Slanted Powers
01-31-2007, 10:04 PM
I b ought the Bespin one with the Purple shockies around his dome.
That was the last carded one I got as well, though I more recently got the Death Star Set. I also got the Imperial Shuttle which came with a Vader in the time since I bought that carded Vader. Earlier in 2006, I bought the other two basic Vaders, but I should have skipped the first one. I didn't like the helmet that didn't stay on. The second one at least came with some accessories.

figrin bran
01-31-2007, 10:41 PM
ANH tin Vader - does that count?

otherwise, it was the Saga Hoth Vader.

Bobby Fett
01-31-2007, 11:45 PM
The last Vader I bought was a carded ROTJ with the large picture.

Kidhuman
01-31-2007, 11:51 PM
Well, I guess it was the Death Star Conference set one. I forgot he was in it.

Rocketboy
02-01-2007, 12:04 AM
The first ROTS one was my last Vader, unless I can count Darth Tater or the re-released Unleashed vader.

Mad Slanted Powers
02-01-2007, 02:35 AM
The last Vader I bought was a carded ROTJ with the large picture.

The first ROTS one was my last Vader, unless I can count Darth Tater or the re-released Unleashed vader.

Oh yeah, I got both of those too.

JediTricks
02-01-2007, 03:28 AM
I believe it was the Deluxe Operating Table Vader, since I got him after the other two ROTS Vaders. Since that point, I can't think of a single worthwhile carded Vader.

I did get the Evolutions Vader, but he's not carded.Same here, (although I didn't buy deluxe ROTS Vader #1).

Wait, I also received Vader after the Evo one, in the Imperial Shuttle box.

ROTS basic Vader is a figure that caught me off-guard, he's a gimmick figure but the gimmick works alright and doesn't detract from the figure too much, he looks pretty good for the ROTS armor.

dindae
02-01-2007, 10:52 AM
Those bastards keep suckering me in. Last would be the conference room. But looks like I will get the TAC #1 for the coin holder and the wave 4 one for the Obi cloak. At least I will be able to replace all of the old POTF2 vader in my dioramas. ;)

mtriv73
02-01-2007, 11:18 AM
The last one I got was death star briefing (I would have preferred another officer in it's spot.) The last carded one I got was the Endor confrontation one with the removable hand and lightening effects. Unless there's a good gimmick or accessory with vaders in the future, I'm done with them. I think I have as many vaders as storm troopers now.

UKWildcat
02-01-2007, 02:41 PM
Saga 38 - Bespin Confession, which I probably should have passed on.

Ji'dai
02-01-2007, 03:02 PM
ROTS Operating Table Vader. I also got the Evolutions Vader.

I've passed on Vader figs since then.

Old Fossil
02-01-2007, 10:17 PM
The ROTS Vader was the last carded Vader I bought. I think I was bored at the time. Didn't need the thing. I still prefer the VOTC one.

In the last year I DID get the Shuttle pack-in Vader and the Evolutions Vader, too.

NO MORE VADERS FOR ME THIS YEAR!!!:upset:

DarkArtist
02-02-2007, 05:14 PM
are we talking single carded or mutlipack versions. If single carded then it would be the Endor Wave Cader, multipack versions would be the Death Star Briefing Set, and the Episode IV Tin Set.

JediTricks
02-04-2007, 03:22 AM
are we talking single carded or mutlipack versions. If single carded then it would be the Endor Wave Cader, multipack versions would be the Death Star Briefing Set, and the Episode IV Tin Set.
Just for clarification, both of the latter are boxes, not cards.

Phantom-like Menace
02-04-2007, 06:34 AM
Wow, it would have to have been Saga Darth Vader (Bespin Duel) back in the 2002-2004 series, and then only because I had every other lightsaber fight up until that point on display but Bespin.

Every Vader I've really paid attention to since then has the softgoods I hate and they tend to look anorexic.

jjreason
02-04-2007, 08:29 AM
Saga 38 - Bespin Confession, which I probably should have passed on.

My God, me too - it would have been nice if they could have manage to glue his removable helmet on straight. This figure sucked. :mad:

Luuuuuuke
02-04-2007, 04:46 PM
The last Vader I kept carded was the ROTS deluxe pack one(the one with the operating bed). But I also opened one. I'm generally an opener.

El Chuxter
02-05-2007, 11:27 AM

BURRRRRRRRRN!!!!

DarkArtist
02-05-2007, 01:07 PM

I counted the Tin Sets since the figures themselves are carded even though they are considered box sets as well. but since we are talking single carded sets then it would be the last Endor Wave Vader.

DarthQuack
02-05-2007, 01:23 PM
Probably the 5 or 6 that came out in this most recent SAGA line.....

TheCivilCollector
02-05-2007, 11:12 PM
I bought the Bespin one with the Purple shockies around his dome.

Same here. I actually really dig that one. Looks much better that the older one. Honestly, save for a removable helmet and hand, there's not much you can do with Vader except change his accessories.

JediTricks
02-06-2007, 09:07 PM
I counted the Tin Sets since the figures themselves are carded even though they are considered box sets as well. They're in 2 boxes though. :p

Lord Malakite
02-08-2007, 01:09 AM
Either the original "Target" Lava Reflection Vader from Chux or the "Celebration III" Vader from the current "shop SW" Fan Club website. I can't remember which.

abell748
02-08-2007, 09:22 AM
The last and only Vader I have bought this year is the Endor Confrontation Vader. There are only so many ways a Vader can be carded.

Kidhuman
02-08-2007, 09:31 AM
The last and only Vader I have bought this year is the Endor Confrontation Vader. There are only so many ways a Vader can be carded.

And it seems Hasbro keeps inventing new ways to do so.