PDA

View Full Version : February 2007 Hauls!

JediTricks
02-01-2007, 02:08 AM
Titanium Invisible Hand
Transformers Classics Ultra Magnus vs Skywarp 2pack
TF:Classics Wave 2 Minicons
Replacement SSC 12" Maul

I'll comment on them tomorrow.

kool-aid killer
02-01-2007, 12:36 PM
Yesterday, i picked up the Avatar the Last Airbender Fire Nation Rhino and the Battle Glider.

Kidhuman
02-01-2007, 01:49 PM
Picked up the dagobah Titanium X-wing today.

That 70's show season 3

mtriv73
02-01-2007, 02:51 PM
Picked up all of waves 9 and 10.

El Chuxter
02-01-2007, 03:13 PM
Isn't that like the eighth 70s Show DVD set you've gotten in a week?

Kidhuman
02-01-2007, 05:42 PM
2nd one in a week. They were 20 bucks at WM and they had 1 of season 2 and 2 of season three which is why I bought them. Seasons 4 and 5 are plentiful at Target, so I aint worried about those, but theyare 40 bucks there right now.

CaptainSolo1138
02-01-2007, 06:25 PM
Two packs of Basic lights.

DarthBrandon
02-01-2007, 06:28 PM
Picked up the TAC Mace, Airborne Trooper & 3 Galactic Marines. All for my birthday which is in a couple of hours (Feb 02):D

Kidhuman
02-01-2007, 06:37 PM
Birthday...sounds like a new thread to me.

DarthBrandon
02-01-2007, 07:21 PM
Birthday...sounds like a new thread to me.

Didn't take you long either.:D

bobafrett
02-01-2007, 09:21 PM
Darn, I missed starting this one, but today I picked up the "Superbowl Shuffle" on DVD. It's the 20th anniversary edition!!!

QLD
02-01-2007, 10:07 PM
I bought the Gentle Giant BOba Fett, Darth Vader, and C-3PO statues today.

Kidhuman
02-02-2007, 04:16 PM
Well, big day today for hauling stuff:

New set of tires
Titanium Ultra ARc($5)
All 5 WM exclusive figs
Unleashed Luke($6)
Felucia Battlepack

Rogue II
02-02-2007, 05:33 PM
Pink Floyd Pulse DVD--(used a B&N Gift Card)

Slicker
02-02-2007, 06:21 PM
Aurra Stink
Battle of Geonosis BP
Ambush on Ilum BP
Jedi Training BP
Betrayal on Felucia BP
White TIE Fighter

LTBasker
02-03-2007, 05:56 PM
Hauliday-

2x DC Superheroes Supergirl (blue costume)
1x DC Superheroes Steel (chrome S-shield)
1x DC Superheroes Steel (matte S-shield)
1x Johnny Lightning Lincoln Futura (white wall tires and whole rims)
1x Johnny Lightning Lincoln Futura (batmobile-style rims [without Bat symbol, of course])
1x Titanium Dewback with Sandtrooper
1x Titanium Dagobah X-Wing
1x Titanium AT-TE
1x Commander Appo

(at a SINGLE wal-mart, I was so flipping amazed.)

And ordered off of Amazon-

1x Jabra BT250v Bluetooth Headset

figrin bran
02-03-2007, 07:34 PM
Saga wave 9 from EE
TF Classics Ramjet
Titanium Dagobah X-Wing
2 Lego Clone sets, 1 battle droid set

JetsAndHeels
02-04-2007, 07:33 AM
Hauliday-

2x DC Superheroes Supergirl (blue costume)
1x DC Superheroes Steel (chrome S-shield)
1x DC Superheroes Steel (matte S-shield)

Congrats!! I look forward to hearing your thoughts on the Steel figure.

Last night I picked up TMNT Fast Forward Viral figure for 3 bucks on clearance at WM.

El Chuxter
02-05-2007, 10:21 AM
Ambush on Ilum
Skywarp vs Ultra Magnus
Betrayal on Felucia

CaptainSolo1138
02-05-2007, 03:43 PM
Slick picked up a Holo Cody for me

Slicker
02-05-2007, 03:45 PM
I picked up a Holo Cody for Cappy.

Rocketboy
02-05-2007, 03:47 PM
Slick picked up a Holo Cody for Cappy.

DarthBrandon
02-05-2007, 06:19 PM
New Imperial Shuttle (to go with my vintage one)again for my Birthday.:thumbsup: This was the best one so far.

bobafrett
02-05-2007, 06:37 PM
I picked up several figures from the holo Obi wave, mostly clones, and the two pack battle droids. 9 figures all together. Don't have them in front of me at the moment, but I will get a list when I get a spare moment.

Blue2th
02-05-2007, 06:51 PM
Went looking for the Saga Walmart wave today. All I found was Mace's droid. Also found Vader's droid from wave 9. Both the cards were roachy, so they'll make good loose figs. Came home and my EE wave 9 case was on the doorstep, so I guess I can quit looking for those, except for a few more clones.

Phantom-like Menace
02-06-2007, 07:45 AM
Unleashed Snow Speeder on clearance for a friend.

Four bottles of Gold Peak Green Tea!!!

My brother snagged a Felucia set for me.

Ji'dai
02-06-2007, 01:13 PM
LEGO Clone & Droids Battle Packs. I'll be more enthused when we get some OT army builders.

JediTricks
02-06-2007, 06:59 PM
Picked up the dagobah Titanium X-wing today.

That 70's show season 3Sad news KH, I checked my last January Hauls post and it came in 8 minutes after midnight, Feb 1st, so I moved it and the next post there to this thread... making me the first post in the Feb Hauls thread. :D ;)

So, here we are a week later, and I'm finally commenting on the stuff I got then, plus more recent hauls...

Titanium Invisible Hand - Nice job, a little smaller than I was hoping but well-painted and a fairly decent representation. Grade: B+

Transformers Classics Ultra Magnus vs Skywarp 2pack - decent set, Skywarp is better than the Starscream paint job even if Skywarp's purple is nearly hot-pink in some places. Ultra Magnus is a white/blue repaint of Prime and not terribly exciting but at $10 for him not too shabby so that is evened out. Grade: B

Replacement SSC 12" Maul - Nicer than my original version and without as many issues (though this does still have some) I can appreciate the figure better. Grade: A- (but in reality that takes hits from being such a pain to deal with Sideshow's issues)

TF:Classics Wave 2 Minicons -
- Predator Team: The Predacon Minicon team fails at every level imaginable, not fun, not well-executed, not well-articulated, not well-painted, just not well-thought-out in general and is best purchased for laughing at. I've never has a minicon set before that I didn't see some nifty idea I wanted to see brought forward in a larger format until now. I just cannot find the love, so the set gets a grade I don't think I've ever given a TF toy before... Grade: F
- Clear Skies Team: The Clear Skies guys don't have much in common, they're all a little unusual but they all sorta work on their own in my book, each with its own charms and weaknesses. I'm sure some collectors will not like this set at all though as it's not for every transfan. Grade: C+ / B-
- Dirt Digger Team: The Dirt Digger Team is my favorite set of the wave even if 2 of the 3 names totally suck, Dirt Rocket is a poor robot, and Oil Slick has some stability issues. I really dig both Grindor and Oil Slick, they've got lots of personality and charm, and they're both tough and mean scrapper-lookin' dudes. Grade: B

Master Replicas ROTS Obi-Wan .45 Scaled Lightsaber Replica - big props to PF for getting this for me at the lower price. Nice piece, nowhere near as nice as the OT version (I believe that's the same situation in the actual props) but has some charm none the less. Metal is used well here, the black plastic also works very nicely, and while the activation box seems a little plasticky it also looks decent. The prop's design is a little plain in the middle between the rings and the pommel, but the replica does what it can to keep it honest and still alive. Grade: B+

TF: Classics Ramjet - figrin bran stashed this one for me thankfully. Ramjet is a worthy remold that even improves on a few issues that Starscream had, and Ramjet's a good G1 homage. Vehicle mode is nifty and different enough but has a few little issues and could use a little more paint details. Bot mode is good but a tad plain and lacking the red that makes him stand out. The cone head works better than I expected but is unhidden in alt mode and can't turn much in bot mode. It's a good entry, and I'd really like to see them redo the wings and paint so he'd be Thrust (I don't like Dirge's wings, he can slag off). Grade: B- / B

Kidhuman
02-06-2007, 07:04 PM
Sad news KH, I checked my last January Hauls post and it came in 8 minutes after midnight, Feb 1st, so I moved it and the next post there to this thread... making me the first post in the Feb Hauls thread. :D ;)

So basically, you bought it in January becuase I doubt it took you 7 minutes to get from the store to your house, so put it back. :p

Rocketboy
02-06-2007, 09:24 PM
Flags Of Our Fathers DVD

Phantom-like Menace
02-07-2007, 07:40 AM
Awesome haul:

2 Kashyyyk clones
2 Engineer Clones
Command Appo
R4-K-Fed

The Kashyyyk clones are not as green as I figured they would be, but I am instantly addicted to these guys. Hasbro, damn you in advance for your future crime of not making these more available!

El Chuxter
02-07-2007, 11:39 AM
James Brown: 50th Anniversary Collection. Filling one of the more glaring holes in my massive music collection. "Living in America" is curiously absent, but $12.99 for 50 digitally-remastered songs was way too good to pass up.

Also picked up some games for the new PS2 on sale at Circuit City: ROTS, Sega Genesis Collection, Capcom Collection, and Taito Collection. (I'm a sucker for these classics compilations, and these weren't available for my GameCube.)

Phantom-like Menace
02-07-2007, 01:48 PM
442nd Siege Battalion Trooper

Hardly a haul, but with the above, it's certainly at least haulesque. Also got the dual pack of battledroids, but just to spend money.

JetsAndHeels
02-07-2007, 05:48 PM
TMNT Fast Forward season 1 dvd
Superman Long sleeve shirt on clearance
Couple of comics at the shop today

JediTricks
02-07-2007, 07:32 PM
So basically, you bought it in January becuase I doubt it took you 7 minutes to get from the store to your house, so put it back. :pIt's only about when you post it. :D

Kidhuman
02-07-2007, 09:02 PM
Got the probe droid for my vintage turret set today. Overall on the 2 seperate peieces including shipping it cost about 8 bucks(Turret set came in a lot of stuff that cost 13 bucks with shipping)

figrin bran
02-07-2007, 09:26 PM
Acme Archives Kit Fisto character key
JLU Darkseid from big lots for custom fodder.

Phantom-like Menace
02-08-2007, 03:16 AM
2 Kashyyyk troopers
Wal-Mart Wave R4-M6
Wal-Mart Wave Kabe and Nabrun
3 bottles of Green Peak Green Tea

I was hoping to find at least one more R4 to hook someone up, and I find it odd that I didn't see Aurra.

bobafrett
02-09-2007, 07:16 AM
From 2/5/2007:

#62 Battle droids
#68 Coimbat Engineer clone trooper
#63 Holo Obi Wan
#67 Padme Amidala
#60 Clone Trooper Sergeant
#65 Elite troops Clone Trooper
#66 R4-K5 Vader's Astromech droid
#69 Yarael Poof
#57 442nd Siege Battalion clone trooper

Yesterdays finds:

Titanium Dagobah X-Wing
#61 Super Battle Droid
#54 Chewbacca with Electronic 3PO
#73 Labria
#74 R4-M6 Mace Windu's Astromech droid
#70 Aurra Sing
#72 Nabrun Leids & Kabe
#71 Kitik Keed' Kak

What wave are # 55 Kit Fisto, #56 Holo Clone Commander Cody, and #58 R5-J2 in? Haven't seen those three.

CaptainSolo1138
02-09-2007, 07:59 AM
Picked up the Clone Engineer whateverthehellitis for Slicker.

Kidhuman
02-09-2007, 08:01 AM
Kit wave 8 as is the droid. Holo Obi is wave 9.

jjreason
02-09-2007, 08:04 AM
Ummm how 'bout 4 Galactic Marines, 1 Airborne Trooper, 1 McQuarrie Concept Trooper, 1 Lava Miner, 1 Obi Wan, 1 Mace Windu, 1 (excellent) Super Battle Droid, and 1 R2-D2 - all from the 30th Anniversary collection. Would that count? :p

Kidhuman
02-09-2007, 08:21 AM
Dude, you knoiw it dont count as you're a Canuck

DarthQuack
02-09-2007, 10:30 AM
Find it, Fix it, Flip it! by Michael Corbett

Slicker
02-09-2007, 11:18 AM
What wave are # 55 Kit Fisto, #56 Holo Clone Commander Cody, and #58 R5-J2 in? Haven't seen those three.Hell, if I had known that I could've grabbed 'em for ya the other day. I saw at least 2 of each.

bobafrett
02-09-2007, 01:27 PM
Well, today I was out getting totes at Target to pack up some of my Star Wars collection to make room for my girlfriends dresser. I managed to locate Kit Fisto, and R5-J2. I found that I am also missing Commander Appo though. I'm sure I saw him, but thought I had the clone already. Gotta pay better attention.

Thanks Slick. I will most likely find them, but if you see either Appo or Holo Cody, I could alwas use them.

QLD
02-09-2007, 01:39 PM
Picked up the DC Direct Justice series set, and the Red Deion Sanders Collector's Club Exclusive.

JediTricks
02-09-2007, 09:44 PM
Patriot 512mb MicroSD card - marked $15, but actually $10, seems like a decent enough buy for an off-brand MMC. Plus, my phone needed it.

Star Wars The Saga Collection R5-J2 - Imperial repaint of R5-D4, a second Imperial astromech is cool, but I still don't care for the motivator-popping gimmick much and the paint is a little off from the photo. Not much toy for $7. Grade: C+ / B-

CaptainSolo1138
02-10-2007, 09:11 AM
My wife grabbed the AAT for me last night.

jedi master sal
02-10-2007, 10:00 AM
Well, today I was out getting totes at Target to pack up some of my Star Wars collection to make room for my girlfriends dresser. I managed to locate Kit Fisto, and R5-J2. I found that I am also missing Commander Appo though. I'm sure I saw him, but thought I had the clone already. Gotta pay better attention.

Thanks Slick. I will most likely find them, but if you see either Appo or Holo Cody, I could alwas use them.

I might be able to hook you up with the Holo Cody. Any chance you can hook me up with any Elite Clones (Kashyyk Clones)?

I'll let you know in a bit. I think I might have an extra Holo Cody and I've seen him on shelves a few times anyway. So if I don't have the extra, I should be able to find it again and get it for you.

LMK,
-Sal

figrin bran
02-10-2007, 09:53 PM
i could've grabbed Kit Fisto and R5 J2 for you as well bobafrett as i saw quite a few today.

i picked up 2 Felucia packs and a BSG Scar titanium today. i resisted buying more of the Lego clone packs somehow.

bobafrett
02-10-2007, 11:00 PM
Thanks guys, I will see about picking up any of the Felucia clones for you Sal. Any chance you know what the figures numbers are? That's how I shop when it comes to clones. To hard to remember names and ranks.

Kidhuman
02-11-2007, 06:51 PM
Had a $50 dollar gift card for TRU so I ordered:

Lego: AT-ST and the TIE interceptor. They had some other sets I wanted but most were out of stock.

General_Grievous
02-13-2007, 03:09 PM
Picked up The Departed on DVD today.

bobafrett
02-13-2007, 05:26 PM
Picked up some roses for my girlfriend for Valentines day.

JetsAndHeels
02-15-2007, 09:39 PM
Picked up the dc superheroes Superman figure from the 2nd wave.

Best part is it was free. Gift cards rock!!

Kidhuman
02-16-2007, 06:10 AM
Got my Lego AT-ST and TIE interceptor from TRU.com

bobafrett
02-16-2007, 06:30 AM
Getting some orthotic inserts for my feet. I had to pay half up front to get them made though. $210.00, that cuts deep into my SW spending.

El Chuxter
02-16-2007, 08:50 AM
If your carpenter needs the orthotics, I'd be wary about buying his wife a bra, no matter what your honey says.

JediTricks
02-16-2007, 11:56 PM
Last 2 trips out:

Titanium Series AT-ST - pretty nifty, not quite as nice as the AT-AT but decent none the less. Good sculpt, good use of metal, decent if uneven paint. The only thing I don't dig is that the chin gun sticks out so far when raised. Grade: A-

Titanium Series Ep 2 Jedi Starfighter - so small but works so great with that hyperdrive ring. Nice paint, nifty opening cockpit, nice sleek profile. Use of metal is a little underwhelming, but what is there works great for holding the wedge's thin shape. Grade: A

Titanium Series Grievous' Starfighter - nifty and whooshable. Sculpt is very cool, landing gear while difficult to pry down is a keen touch, lots of paint. Only things I don't like are the non-clear non-painted black canopy, and the weathering seems a tad over the top. Grade: A-

Titanium Series Maul's Sith Speeder - a real surprise entry, I dig it way more than expected, and it's super whooshable! Unlike all the Speederbike sets, dedicated Maul rider is in scale to the bike. Paint work is great, even Maul's face is painted - I wonder what VT would have made of that and the subtle green energy vents, I bet he would have dug it. Only complaint is the crazy amount of paint weathering also lacking all subtlety. Grade: A-

Titanium Series Battlestar Galactica "Scar" Cylon Raider - a lighter repaint of the original, plus with the actual red "eye" and poorly-realized scarring around the "face". The lighter shade is a bit too lavender but brings out all the details the original hid. The visibility makes a world of difference, it even seems more wooshable. Grade: B

TSC Geonosis Frankenpadme - this kitbash of the only 2 previous Geonosis Padmes works better in person than in photos, the head is underscaled but is more forgivable in person than expected. New paint weathering at the knees and scratched back add a little character but aren't enough for post-captured or make sense for pre-captured Padme; other details are sparse but acceptable. The articulation is nice, but the limited pose detracts from that. Grade: C+

TSC Yarael Poof - The only "Jedi Council" figure I wanted from the screen scenes, waiting paid off. Nifty sculpting although neck is a little short and head big. Paint is good. Hand poses are a little odd, the left is a Force gesture but seems like it's giving me the finger. Tiny sandal feet can't stand this guy for crap. Articulation is alright considering the source, but the mono-hip keeps legs from being moved independently above the knee. Figure comes with Concept Stormtrooper's saber, it looks good here but sadly the core no longer glows in the dark, I used blacklight to be sure. Grade: C+

TSC Elite Corps Clone Trooper x2 - spotted 2 of these on a peg at Target, I like the mold enough so I bought them both surprisingly. Even from my anti-prequel eye it's clear how off this repainted VTSC Biker Scout is from the real Elite Corps trooper, but the new paint does a fair job selling it none the less. Not coming with the clone rifle (DC-15a, but it's so confusing to tell that name apart from the short DC-15s blaster) was a big mistake since they're all carrying rifles and not the standard blaster this figure comes with instead - HOWEVER there is a fair reason no rifle, the figure's specialized hands can't hold it for crap in either hand, the left hand's trigger finger can't fit in the guard and the right hand is only cupped at the top fingers. I gave 1 an extra rifle I had, great articulation but the hands and bulk got in the way of finding a sweet pose for a while, finally found a cool action pose for the rifle. Grade: B

Hot Wheels The Batman Joker 2pack - comes with little TB Joker minifig, current TB Batmobile with light blue stripes (although mine came with medium blue ones which is unusual) and repainted Cyclops car. Not too shabby for $3, no hunting the mystery pack single carded Batmobile at least and apparently mine is a variant. Grade: B

Hot Wheels The Batman Riddler 2pack - comes with TB Batman minifig, the same Batmobile but with dark blue stripes and repainted MiniMite or whatever this ugly little car is called. I don't like the repainted car as much as the Joker Cyclops above, but this has the Batman minifig. Grade: B

GI Joe Sigma 6 Hi-Tech (2) - clear sold me on this one even though I have Hi-Tech 1 and this repaint's accessories suck (I didn't know how bad until I opened him though). Clear stuff is good but not clear enough and thighs and upper arms are totally painted over for no reason since they're also clear plastic. Camo paintjob is alright, not too bad. Accessories really doom this guy, the clear pistol is a solid version of his previous one, the backpack is small and the gimmick is just independent sliding levers that whack him in the head with weapons which can also plug into the gun. Finally, he has goggles and an MP3 player that plugs into them and his chest. I can't believe I picked him over Shipreck and Wetsuit (both had lame accessories). Grade: C

GI Joe Sigma 6 (Cobra) Firefly - awesome figure, I'm so glad I waited to get this instead of the Joe version (he's a turncoat). Here his head is permanently wearing a body suit with just open eyeholes, then he has a modified version of his mask to go over that. Sculpt is really nifty overall. Mid-torso has greater range than most, but lower legs are missing swivels. He comes with 2 of his machine guns (removable magazines), a big flamethrower staff, 2 flame missiles (one can plug into the back for double-flame action) plus a "flame chainsaw" missile. Plus, 2 removable flame-starting gauntlets, though their little flames are a little darker than they should be. Grade: A-

DarthQuack
02-17-2007, 09:55 AM
Picked up 2 tickets for the NCAA Final Four in Atlanta at the end of March into April. :thumbsup:

JetsAndHeels
02-17-2007, 06:45 PM
Picked up 2 tickets for the NCAA Final Four in Atlanta at the end of March into April. :thumbsup:

Dude that is sweet!!

If by some chance Carolina gets there, would you pick me up a shirt if I sent you the funds??

figrin bran
02-17-2007, 07:46 PM
DQ, that's is sweet! Final Four tickets!!!

i got 3 X Elite Corps Clones
Soundwave TRU reissue
JLU Etrigan 3 pack
some packs of bowman chrome football

LTBasker
02-17-2007, 09:45 PM
DC Superheroes Parasite x2 (last ones leftover from when I got Steel and Supergirl - strangely, all the lava reflection Doomsdays were still present :p)
Titanium AT-TE x1
Comic Book 2-pack with Chewie and Stormtrooper Han x1
Badd-1-Ride Dodge Viper SRT10 metallic blue x1
Badd-1-Ride Dodge Viper SRT10 silver x1
20oz Cherry Coke x1

DarthQuack
02-17-2007, 10:53 PM
Dude that is sweet!!

If by some chance Carolina gets there, would you pick me up a shirt if I sent you the funds??

No problem man. And if Duke gets there, I may just buy one of their shirts and take a leak on it!

Kidhuman
02-17-2007, 10:54 PM
Thanks for the hook up on the 2nd ticket. Appreciate it. :p :beard: Isobaws &

Rocketboy
02-18-2007, 01:40 AM
Picked up a bad case of nausea watching Ghost Rider.

JetsAndHeels
02-18-2007, 08:14 PM
No problem man. And if Duke gets there, I may just buy one of their shirts and take a leak on it!

Awesome idea, but I guarantee you they won't be there this year.

Jargo
02-19-2007, 10:55 AM
Just spent a small fortune on LEGO pieces on ebay. couldn't even begin to list the parts so i won't but let's just say it's broken the bank. And i'm in big terwubble when my partner finds out......

However, it's putting me closer to having all the bits I need so it's worth it.

DarthQuack
02-19-2007, 10:55 AM
Picked up Allegiance and Darth Bane last night....used two 30% off coupons so got each one for around 18 bucks.

Kidhuman
02-19-2007, 07:08 PM
Darth Bane is a great book.

I picked up the Royal Guard TIE titanium today.

Slicker
02-19-2007, 07:11 PM
So, in other words, you bought a TIEtanium. HAHAHAHA!!!

I'm probably the only one laughing...:dis:

Kidhuman
02-19-2007, 07:32 PM
Nah, I googed at it too.

Ji'dai
02-20-2007, 02:06 PM
Got a LEGO 4916 Mini Animals (http://guide.lugnet.com/set/4916) and a Charles Wysocki 1000 pc. puzzle (http://www.charleswysocki.com/ZoomImage.aspx?ImageURL=images%2fproducts%2f1521_z oom.jpg) for Valentine's Day.

Bought five pairs of footwear yesterday; 2 pair of Bass winter boots plus 1 pair of black Bass and 2 pair of black Timberlands, casual but good enough for dress up.

JediTricks
02-20-2007, 08:56 PM
DC Superheroes Batman/Batgirl 2pack Target exclusive - I figured I already have the S3 Batman but it couldn't hurt to have another. Batgirl's a good entry in the line, good range of motion, good sculpt, nothing too crazy, paint's good, it works nicely. The left shoulder joint is loose on mine, but oh well; the mid-torso hinge is less favorable with a minimal range of motion, but not a deal-killer. Cape is still plastic, similar to S3 Batman's. Can't go too wrong with non-Cassandra Batgirl.

figrin bran
02-20-2007, 10:05 PM
Lego Grievous Starfighter
Obi Wan JSF titanium

DarthQuack
02-21-2007, 10:38 PM
Well I'd love to say that I hauled in my Final Four tickets yesterday....but they are currently missing in action.....:mad: According to my tracking number from USPS...they were delivered yesterday to my place of business...and the secretary says she hasn't seen them......Needless to say I've been furious all day and still am.....they better F*&KING TURN UP.

DarthQuack
02-23-2007, 09:30 AM
Well....thankfully the mailman found my parcel and I have my tickets.....so thankfully I'm not freaking out on people anymore :)

UKWildcat
02-23-2007, 10:23 AM
Picked up Gragra and Podracers in WM's "Special Value" 2-pack. Got a few dvds as well.

Also picked up POTC: Elizabeth Swann, Singapore Disguised, for my brother.

JediTricks
02-23-2007, 05:14 PM
Transformers Titanium Series 6" Soundwave

Transformers Titanium Series 6" Rodimus Prime

General_Grievous
02-23-2007, 08:01 PM
Today I picked up

Star Wars Comic Packs Han Solo and Chewbacca
Eddie Murphy: Delirious DVD
Toyfare Magazine
Wizard Magazine
Entertainment Weekly

figrin bran
02-23-2007, 09:57 PM
from hasbrotoyshop i received:

Titanium Obi Wan JSF, AT-ST (was pleasantly surprised by all its articulation), Darth Maul on Sith Speeder

Phantom-like Menace
02-24-2007, 07:57 AM
Just picked up:

2x Betrayal on Felucia
Ambush on Ilum

Number of employees bothered to do anything but check me out: 0

Luuuuuuke
02-24-2007, 10:32 AM
Got an Unleashed Shadow Stormtrooper this morning from Wal-Mart in L.A. County(San Gabriel Valley). I assume it's a re-release in the tube packaging. There were Obi Wans and Anakins. About 12 of each of the three.

LTBasker
02-24-2007, 04:53 PM
Found a handful of Titaniums today than just stragglers, but only grabbed 3.

Darth Vader's Sith Starfighter x1
AOTC Jedi Starfighter x1
Royal Guard TIE Interceptor x1

Missed DC Superheroes Mongul. :(

bobafrett
02-24-2007, 04:55 PM
Picked up the "Capture of Tantive IV" battlepack today, along with some cocoa powder for baking, and a 20 oz bottle of Diet Pepsi.

JetsAndHeels
02-24-2007, 09:25 PM
TMNT Movie Karai figure
TMNT Movie Max Winters figure
2x movie poster (free with the figures)
DC Superheroes Mongul (incoming via a friend)

figrin bran
02-25-2007, 01:00 AM
from TRU, i got a JLU 10" 2 pack of Supes and Bats

from Target, a bunch of bowman chrome football packs...the only good cards i got were a vince young and joseph addai.

Ji'dai
02-26-2007, 11:19 AM
138 pairs of mens socks. Really, Wal-Mart had socks on clearance last Friday for 50 cents for a pack of 2. I got brown, tan, gray, and black. They're called "boot socks" but I thought they were thin and lightweight enough for the warmer months.

DarthQuack
02-26-2007, 03:24 PM
Picked up copies of A New Hope, Empire Strikes Back, and Return of the Jedi, the original versions at Wal-Mart for 13.72 a piece...Not too bad, since I missed out on the Best Buy tin.

JediTricks
02-26-2007, 04:58 PM
Sandisk 1gb MicroSD card - I ordered this a few weeks back for $11 off amazon, it's bulk with no box again, card is slightly different from the other one I ordered off amazon this way which is weird. Reaction time is slightly faster than the Patriot 512mb card I bought last week. And now the replacement for the first 1gb defective card I got is in the mail! Anyway, this card is just dandy so far.

Memorex 1gb TravelDrive - $16 at Frys even though marked $20, I figured might as well get a USB flash drive for whatever comes up. So far, very nice unit, little blue light is nifty, cap fits over the metal end if you're not using the lanyard.

Digipower/Miob BK-600 Bluetooth Headset - $30 at Frys, I figured if I didn't like it I could return it... and I will. VERY small and light, surprisingly adequate fit, pairing works great, even has a decent range in my apartment. Battery is only 5hrs talk, but I would have lived. Sound is tinny, again I would have lived. Thing has way too many lights going off, but I could have coped. Charging instructions are confusing and inaccurate, but I figured it out. But the mic on this thing is worthless, can't pick up normal speech for crap - if they can't hear me, what's the point? Oh well, lucky for me Fry's has a great return policy.

DarthQuack
02-26-2007, 11:30 PM
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time on VC for the Wii.

El Chuxter
02-26-2007, 11:37 PM
Rogue Squadron III arrived today, marking the end of the games I had to replace after getting burglarized last year. Well, except for Jedi Outcast, which was kinda a dopey game, and I'm not bothering with replacing it.

Sad thing is, the games with a lot of replay value or the ones I wasn't done with are the ones the insurance company gave me cash for. The ones I'd beaten, it seemed, were the ones they sent me replacements for. Go figure.

LTBasker
02-28-2007, 07:04 PM
Ordered from HasbroToyShop tonight:

Titanium Paploo on Speederbike x1
Titanium AT-ST x2
Titanium Rebel Blockade Runner x2
Titanium Royal Guard Interceptor x2
Titanium Jango's Slave 1 (Repaint wave packaging) x1
Titanium Anakin's CW Starfighter x1
Titanium AOTC Jedi Starfighter x1
Titanium Endor AT-AT x1

And the best part was that after shipping, it was still $10 less than the total would have been at Wal-mart after tax.

JetsAndHeels
02-28-2007, 08:43 PM
TMNT movie Vampire Succombor figure
NCAA College Hoops 2k7 for ps2

shirt at old navy (had to go buy one for work bc i had no clean dress shirts)