PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday DarthBrandon

Kidhuman
02-01-2007, 06:38 PM
Happy Birthday B. Hope it is a good one.

CaptainSolo1138
02-01-2007, 06:41 PM
Damn, I was so trying to beat you to it, KH.:p

Happy b-day, Brandon. If you get a plastic bag with an envelope in it from Slicker, don't open it. The note in the envelope says "I farted in that bag".

mtriv73
02-01-2007, 06:44 PM
Happy Birthday!

DarthBrandon
02-01-2007, 07:14 PM
Damn, I was so trying to beat you to it, KH.:p

Happy b-day, Brandon. If you get a plastic bag with an envelope in it from Slicker, don't open it. The note in the envelope says "I farted in that bag".

Thanks guys, & BTW CaptainSolo1138 my daughter already beat Slicker to it, except it was more than just a fart. (Big ole bag of poop in the pull up)

The wife however let me pick up the figures I wanted from the first wave of TAC, this was a good pre-birthday present along with what I'm getting later on tonight if I play my cards right & the kids stay asleep.lol

CaptainSolo1138
02-01-2007, 08:54 PM
(Big ole bag of poop in the pull up)I wish my daughter pooed in a bag. I'm pretty tired of wiping that stuff up. :p

bobafrett
02-01-2007, 09:34 PM
Hapyy BD, DB!

Slicker
02-01-2007, 09:42 PM
Happy Birthday, Brandon.

You owe me $.37 Cappy since you ruined my present.:mad:

DarthBrandon
02-02-2007, 07:26 AM
I wish my daughter pooed in a bag. I'm pretty tired of wiping that stuff up. :p

Yeah, she like to call it chicken nuggets (not sure why, could be she hates McDonalds & hasn't told us) which is better than slop when they are first born so there's less to wipe up.lol

Happy Birthday, Brandon.

You owe me $.37 Cappy since you ruined my present.:mad:

How about I send you the bag of poop as compensation? Then we'd be even.:D

mabudonicus
02-02-2007, 10:54 AM
Dammit, how'd I miss this one??

AND moreover, HOW could a "Happy B-day" thread get so "off colour"??

No matter, hope ya had a good day Bro- didya get that proper scale Falcon you've been hankerin for so long ;) ????
:beard:Isobaws&

DarthBrandon
02-02-2007, 12:34 PM
Dammit, how'd I miss this one??

AND moreover, HOW could a "Happy B-day" thread get so "off colour"??

No matter, hope ya had a good day Bro- didya get that proper scale Falcon you've been hankerin for so long ;) ????
:beard:Isobaws&

Thanks Mabs,

No Large Falcon yet, I almost bought the TRU display one the other day, I just couldn't get past the $500 plus shipping charge. I guess good things come to those who wait.

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
02-02-2007, 07:58 PM
Ugh! The groundhog saw his shadow and you know what that means . . . . A Happy Birthday to Darth Brandon (I apoligize for the cheesy post):sad: