PDA

View Full Version : The Amazing Race: All Stars

UKWildcat
02-04-2007, 10:58 AM
The Amazing Race (Season 11): All Stars gets started in two weeks, on Sunday, Feb. 18 @ 8:00. Same timeslot as last time, but since it won't be competing with Sunday Night Football, I should be able to watch the entire season. :thumbsup:

Here are the contestants (http://www.cbs.com/primetime/amazing_race11/).

Most of them are familiar to me.

Charla & Mirna lol. Charla was awesome, Mirna was a turd. Remember how Mirna would always put on make-up and whatnot before seeing Phil at the mat? lol

David & Mary are back. Hopefully Mary won't twist her ankle this time.

Rob & Amber. Everyone's most hated team (especially amongst the contestants). They are definitely one of the stronger teams out of the bunch.

I have no idea who Kevin and Drew, Oswald and Danny and Joe and Bill are b/c I never watched the first couple of seasons.

One of the teams I was really hoping would make it were the hippies, BJ & Tyler, winners of Season 9. They were hilarious.

Thoughts?

pegger
02-08-2007, 01:26 PM
I'm surprised that the twins from season 2 aren't on - nor are the hippies! Those guys are still my favorite.

There appears to be a bunch from Season 1 - which I didn't see...I don't recognize a bunch.

I'm gonna have to wait until the race starts before I pick a team - but I do like Candice and Dustin. They race to win.

UKWildcat
02-08-2007, 02:18 PM
I'm gonna have to wait until the race starts before I pick a team - but I do like Candice and Dustin. They race to win.

Same here pegs. :D

UKWildcat
02-18-2007, 04:53 PM
Just a reminder: Amazing Race starts tonight!!!

pegger
02-19-2007, 07:23 AM
Pretty decent episode. Amber is starting to get Rob's attitude tho...but it was nice to see him do something nice. (I laughed when he said "this is the 1st nice thing I've done, I want it noted!)

How did so many of them screw up the directions??? (going to the south, and not the north entrance??)

UKWildcat
02-19-2007, 10:14 AM
How did so many of them screw up the directions??? (going to the south, and not the north entrance??)

No kidding. I think Mirna and Charla messed up by not telling the local guy which entrance. They just said the location, so he probably took them to the south entrance, not knowing any better. I'd say that would be Mirna and Charlas fault for not clarifying (unless they did and I missed it). The others I can't explain. :confused:

I thought it was a really good episode. Rob and Amber have proved that they are an elite team and are the ones to beat (I think we all knew that anyways). I was surprised with how well Oswald and Danny did. And I was absolutely shocked that John Vito and Jill got booted off. If you had told me they would have been the first to go, I'da called you crazy. :crazed:

Good episode, looking forward to next weeks.

OC47150
02-21-2007, 07:43 AM
It's going to be a good season this time.

Yes, directions was a problem for more than one team. Wrong directions, reading them incorrectly, etc...

Already tired of Romber. Never liked them anyway. They crave the media attention.

UKWildcat
02-21-2007, 11:01 AM
Already tired of Romber. Never liked them anyway. They crave the media attention.

lol

I hear ya.

OC47150
02-26-2007, 08:37 AM
Mom's two favorite teams are David and Mary and Mirna and Charla. She kept saying in the last 10 minutes, I hope my favorite teams aren't out.

It just seemed that Drew's heart wasn't in the race. Physically, it took a toll on him.

I liked it that Romber was delayed at the airport.

Who else but Mary went around and wrote the names off the pictures first? No one. And you'd think after everyone went to that particular photo everyone else would, too.

As much as I hate saying this, Rob said something last night that mad sense: He said he and Amber are focused on running the race, not focused on the other teams or what they're thinking or doing.

Still hate Romber.

UKWildcat
02-26-2007, 10:08 PM
Good episode. I was glad to see the two baldies get kicked off. They became obnoxious rather quickly. That one was a sore loser too.

Mirna and Chmirna are back to their old ways and attitudes. Rather annoying most of the time, but you gotta love their comedic relief.

Romber, don't like them, but they sure know how to play. No doubt about that.

Looking forward to the next episode.

OC47150
03-05-2007, 07:32 AM
I will miss Mary and David. They weren't as cut-throat as some of the other teams. Enjoyed their demeanor.

The night's best line: use your boobs!

Let's all join hands and say, Dear Lord, please let Romber lose.

Mirna and Charla just make me laugh.

The teams are making stupid directional errors. Wrong turns are turning into costly mistakes.

pegger
03-05-2007, 09:34 AM
It's actually surprising that they are making so many mistakes.

As much as I don't want Romber to win - they are the only ones not making any mistakes so far. It's rather annoying.

UKWildcat
03-05-2007, 10:11 AM
I thought Dustin and Kandice really screwed themselves last night by doing the Detour and not getting the clue. It was crazy that they went back, found the clue, went back to Mat, and did not even lose one spot. :crazed:

I thought it was hilarious when that one guy, either Oswald or Danny, saw the little man on the Mat with Phil and he said "Charla is going to be in heaven." lol

Yeah, I'm surprised with how many teams are making mistakes too, critical mistakes. Except for Romber of course. :rolleyes:

OC47150
03-12-2007, 09:18 AM
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Romber is gone!!!!!!!!!!

I know it's just a game, but Amber was just being plain nasty last night. Just goes to show that she and Rob would go to any extreme to win.

pegger
03-12-2007, 09:58 AM
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Romber is gone!!!!!!!!!!

I know it's just a game, but Amber was just being plain nasty last night. Just goes to show that she and Rob would go to any extreme to win.

Karma will always bite you in the *****.

Although I didn't want them to win, I did like watching them. They kept it interesting, and you can tell they know it's a game.

BTW - I still HATE Charla and Mirna. I hope they are gone soon...

UKWildcat
03-12-2007, 11:14 AM
Although I didn't want them to win, I did like watching them. They kept it interesting, and you can tell they know it's a game.

Exactly. I wasn't a fan of theirs, but they definitely added to the game and made things interesting by supplying all the other teams with a common enemy.

BTW - I still HATE Charla and Mirna. I hope they are gone soon...

Much like Rob and Amber, I hate them too, Charla and Mirna, but I don't want to see them get kicked off soon. Their stupidity and annoyances, and how they play the game in general, just add a comedic element to the game. Sure they are obnoxious and hard to take, but they add more to the game and if they got kicked off, it wouldn't be as good, imo. That said, I will still scream with joy when they do get booted off. :D

Really good episode though. I really enjoyed it. I thought for sure that it was going to be a non-elimination leg though, with how the boats left in 20 minute intervals, making it unfair to other teams at the end of the pack(which proved otherwise).

OC47150
03-12-2007, 11:17 AM
We're overdue for a non-elimination round. Thought it might happen last night, too. Glad it didn't. :thumbsup:

We're also overdue for a two-parter, where the teams don't check in but keep racing.

UKWildcat
03-12-2007, 11:31 AM
Yea. They usually have 2 or 3 non-elimination legs and 1 two-parter each season, right?

OC47150
03-12-2007, 11:59 AM
At least 2 non-elim rounds.

In past seasons, there's been the two-parters. I don't remember if there was one last season or not.

When Romber ran the first time, there was. It was in India.

UKWildcat
03-12-2007, 12:44 PM
Ahh, okay.

Btw -

Ahhhh' come on OC. Are you telling me you wouldn't tell a lie for a chance at 1 million bucks?!?!?!? I know I would. :D

OC47150
03-12-2007, 12:54 PM
I'd do my best not to lie but I might be deceptive and play dumb, if necessary and needed.

UKWildcat
03-12-2007, 01:17 PM
Good answer. :D :thumbsup:

pegger
03-12-2007, 01:44 PM
Ahh, okay.

Btw -

Ahhhh' come on OC. Are you telling me you wouldn't tell a lie for a chance at 1 million bucks?!?!?!? I know I would. :D

I would have lied the first time. but the second time (when they were waiting for the boat), and Charla asked "Why did you lie?" I would have said, so you would lose, and we wouldn't... DUH!

UKWildcat
03-12-2007, 02:10 PM
lol

Me too pegger. If they had called me out on it like that then I would have told them straight up, "Yup, I lied." Especially if I told all the other teams around me that I lied to them. DUH! Man-up Romber!

UKWildcat
03-18-2007, 10:18 PM
Pretty good episode tonight.

I couldn't belive Mirna and Chmirna came in 1st. Thats just crazy. :crazed:

I liked the roadblock with the rats. They were cute.

The detour of painting the nails was so much easier and quicker than the coal thing.

The Guidos are really starting to get on my nerves. I can't wait to see them get kicked off.

Next week looks to be really interesting, with Eric and Danielle getting forced off the airplane?!?!? Wonder what the heck is up with that?!?! :confused:

OC47150
03-19-2007, 07:16 AM
If I make it on AR, I'm going to wear T-shirts as tight as Team Guidos. :twisted:

Good episode. The mine-smelling rat challenge was interesting.

Eric and Danielle are getting on my nerves. The dumb frat boy act wore thin.

But Eric and Danielle getting kicked off the plane is intriguing. Can't wait until next Sunday!!

OC47150
03-26-2007, 08:25 AM
* Okay, I've been stuck in airports before, about 8 hours. But was it like more than a day for a couple of those teams? What does that say about the Johannesburg airport?

* I'm thinking Team Guido is at least a full day behind the other teams. Unless they come to a sight that doesn't open until an odd hour, I think they're gone.

* Mirna and Charla's gamble to get a better flight out of Mozambique did work for them.

* Did you notice Charla put on lip stick when they were racing to the pit stop? We laughed.

UKWildcat
03-26-2007, 03:31 PM
* Okay, I've been stuck in airports before, about 8 hours. But was it like more than a day for a couple of those teams? What does that say about the Johannesburg airport?

No kidding. It seemed like more than half of the episode took place in a darned airport. Thats the only part of last nights show I didn't like... Too much airport.

* I'm thinking Team Guido is at least a full day behind the other teams. Unless they come to a sight that doesn't open until an odd hour, I think they're gone.
I certainly hope so.

* Mirna and Charla's gamble to get a better flight out of Mozambique did work for them.

I was shocked to see them come in first... AGAIN!

* Did you notice Charla put on lip stick when they were racing to the pit stop? We laughed.
lol Yea, they always had to try and look "pretty" when arriving to Phil at the mat. Hilarious indeed.

Pretty good episode last night. I can live with Teri and Ian getting the axe, although I would have preferred The Guidos. Like I said, only thing I didn't like about the episode was the amount of airport coverage, and the Guidos of course.

One thing that really sucked and that I didn't find fair, was that Eric and Danielle got kicked off the airplane. That was messed up. Not only for them to be allowed to board the plane and then asked to leave, but that they are the ones who initiated the conversation with the man at the airline to get on standby for that flight. If it wasn't for Eric and Danielle then the other few teams might not have even made that flight. I'm just glad they didn't get kicked off b/c of that; that would have really sucked something awful.

OC47150
04-02-2007, 07:39 AM
I think the Amazing Race won its next Emmy for best reality show just from last night's sausage eating sequence. I laughed so hard I was gasping for air. And as much as I hate to say it, Eric had the best line, maybe even ever, in the history of AR when Dustin got sick.

And Mirna falling flat on her face twice! Too funny!

Poland was a little rude.

On a serious note, I've had the opportunity to visit a concentration camp when I went to Germany in '95, and it was a very moving, thought-provoking experience. Very surreal.

UKWildcat
04-02-2007, 11:09 AM
I thought last night's episodes were really, really good.

That sausage eating contest was hilarious. "Ladies and gentlemen, I give you, Ms. California." lol Charla making herself throw up was hysterical; shoving a knife down her throat. lol Everyone else had to cover their ears. lol Awww man, that was fantastic. Awesome and hilarious stuff! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I was upset that the Guidos weren't kicked off at first. I knew that with the 30 minute penalty, that they would be doomed anyways. I was glad to see them go.

I don't believe that the teams were that far behind. That was insanity. :crazed: That had to be a first; for a team to fall that far behind and have other teams start a new leg of the race when the others haven't even finsished the prior leg. :crazed:

Poland was extremely rude.

The taxi driver that shut the door in Mirnas face while she was upset and crying was great. Good to see their in-your-face and overbearing demeanors get them, even though the guy ended up helping them anyways. :mad:

Yea, I don't know what was up with Charla in that little armour suit leading that horse. Why in the world did Charla do that task?!?!?!? :confused: I'm glad she did though because it was hilarious. I'm really shocked the other teams didn't pass her.

Danielles chest. :love:

The Auschwitz (sp?) concentration camp was very emotional.:cry:

I think this race is going to be won by either Uchenna & Joyce, Oswald & Danny or Dustin & Kandice. Mirna and Charla will now continue to fall behind, and Eric and Danielle will continue to argue and lose focus which will really hurt them. Personally, I'm pulling for Dustin and Kandice. :D I wouldn't mind seeing an all girl (HOT) team win for the first time. If Dustin and Kandice don't get it then I hope Oswald and Danny do since Uchenna and Joyce have already won before.

OC47150
04-02-2007, 11:14 AM
This was the first season on the AR that I can remember the teams competing in an event late into the night. I like that feature.

The air travel situation this entire season is messed up.

UKWildcat
04-02-2007, 11:21 AM
No doubt.

Ohh yea, what about the "Intersection". I kinda like that new element/challange to the game. It did stink that Dustin and Kandice had to wait 5 hours for another team to arrive, but I still liked the idea of have two teams pair up and complete a task together. The rest (sausage eating) is history. lol

Btw - that Fast Forward (which I completely forgot about) seemed extremely easy. :(

OC47150
04-02-2007, 11:47 AM
Yes, Dustin and Kandice did get screwed on the intersection.

In times like that, you'd like to know the interaction between the team and their film crew, whereas if the crew could tell the team how long the wait would be. Would it be worth leaving to get a decent meal or a quick nap in or just sit there and wait?

But Charla and Mirna got screwed on the bus to Auschwitz, having to wait for the second one.

Was the intersection introduced last season or two seasons ago?

UKWildcat
04-02-2007, 12:27 PM
Was the intersection introduced last season or two seasons ago?

I don't know. Last night was the first time I had seen it (that I can remember). I thought that was a brand new element, I didn't know they did it in the past. :confused:

OC47150
04-02-2007, 12:42 PM
I might have to do some research and see when it was introduced. It's a fairly new concept.

UKWildcat
04-02-2007, 02:23 PM
Cool. Be sure to let us know what you find out.

OC47150
04-03-2007, 12:29 PM
The intersection was introduced last season, and used only once.

Probably won't see it again this season.

UKWildcat
04-03-2007, 12:59 PM
Gotcha. Do you remember what the intersection challange was last season, and who participated? I'm just trying to remember, because I am completely drawing a blank. Maybe I missed that episode. :confused:

OC47150
04-03-2007, 02:13 PM
Which teams that immediately came to mind were the BQs and the Bama girls and mattresses.

The more I think about it, I'm pretty sure the BQs got screwed on the intersection last time too.

UKWildcat
04-03-2007, 02:53 PM
Yea, I'm pretty sure I missed that one. I know I missed a few episodes last season due to the new timeslot and it being up against Sunday Night Football and all.

UKWildcat
04-03-2007, 07:41 PM
I meant to ask you OC, who are you pulling for? Who would you like to see win?

UKWildcat
04-09-2007, 07:27 AM
Another excellent episode of TAR last night!

I really felt sorry for Joyce and Uchenna to go out like that. That was very risky of them and I'm glad no other teams tried to make the same flight that they did. They already won before, so I don't feel too bad, just a crappy way to go out.

OC47150
04-09-2007, 08:24 AM
Boy, airports have really screwed people up this season! I'll miss Uchenna and Joyce. They had a positive attitude about the entire race, which is lacking with some of the other teams.

Yes, it was a good episode.

Today's key phrase is: dirty pirate hookers. Where the heck did that come from? :D

Any one but Eric and Danielle to win, UK. :yes: They don't have a chance. Too much bickering.

I think any of the top 3 teams can win. They're focused, but if they don't bring their A game, that could be costly.

UKWildcat
04-09-2007, 12:09 PM
Boy, airports have really screwed people up this season! I'll miss Uchenna and Joyce. They had a positive attitude about the entire race, which is lacking with some of the other teams.

No kidding. I liked how a couple of times they were given tickets to a sure flight but if they could find something quicker, then they could book those tickets as well. I wouldn't be surprised if they do this throughout all of next season, just so it would be more difficult to get screwed at the airport and make things more exciting.

Today's key phrase is: dirty pirate hookers. Where the heck did that come from? :D

I dunno. lol Eric has been on point with the one-liners the past couple weeks.:thumbsup:

Any one but Eric and Danielle to win, UK. :yes: They don't have a chance. Too much bickering.

I hear that.

OC47150
04-09-2007, 12:23 PM
Too bad plastic couldn't be recycled during the detour. Then Danielle could've used her fake boobs. :whip:

UKWildcat
04-09-2007, 12:32 PM
I love her boobies. :love:They will definitely be missed. :cry:

Ohhh, speaking of that detour. I thought it was hilarious when Danny tried to buy that one mans newspapers off the bicycle thing, and the guy said: "Why? I no sell." I couldn't stop laughing at that. lol

It was also funny when that one guy told Kandice she wouldn't have any problem getting free newspapers because of the way she looked. :laugh:

OC47150
04-09-2007, 12:47 PM
Danny should've showed more skin. :pleased:

It's amazing the Dustin and Kandice haven't used their feminine gifts more than they have in two races.

OC47150
04-13-2007, 07:54 AM
Have you seen the previews for Sunday's show? Fighting ninjas while climbing a bamboo wall!!

Why can't that happen to me?!?

OC47150
04-16-2007, 07:31 AM
The big question from last night's episode should be: was Eric picking his nose while driving in Hong Kong? It looked that way to me.

I would've definitely done the ninja challenge. That looked like fun!!

But the fast forward was even better!! :thumbsup:

I'm thinking Eric and Danielle are further behind Charla and Mirna that we're lead to believe. Charla and Mirna had nearly a three-hour lead on Eric and Double D in Hong Kong; I don't think too hot to handle blew that much of a lead with the ferry mistake. Editing is everything.

From previous seasons, next week's episode should be an elimination round, and the final three teams racing to the final in the last two.

UKWildcat
04-16-2007, 10:31 AM
The big question from last night's episode should be: was Eric picking his nose while driving in Hong Kong? It looked that way to me.

lol Not sure OC.

I'm thinking Eric and Danielle are further behind Charla and Mirna that we're lead to believe. Charla and Mirna had nearly a three-hour lead on Eric and Double D in Hong Kong; I don't think too hot to handle blew that much of a lead with the ferry mistake. Editing is everything.

No doubt. Eric and D are much futher behind than it appears.

I have some pretty major beefs with this season. It has been very enjoyable, and it has been a good season, but I think the challanges have been horribly easy. It seems like the challanges used to be, well, challaging. Now you can just breeze right through them with little or no effort. They aren't as exciting and original as they used to be either. Also, the airport/air travel part has become ar eally screwed up dilemma, putting some teams at severe disadvantages and making it impossible for others to not come in last place. This hasn't happened just one time either, it has been consistant throughout this season. Maybe the next race need to be planned better?!?! But like I said, this season has been good but there are definitely some frustrating downsides to it.

From previous seasons, next week's episode should be an elimination round, and the final three teams racing to the final in the last two.

Yea, I also remember them doing the 2 hour finale, when the first hour one of the four teams will get eliminated, then the final hour it is the 3 teams racing to the finish. So in theory, next week could be the finale. I'm not sure though, are there two more weeks? or is next week it?

OC47150
04-16-2007, 11:50 AM
Just from the preview, it looks like Charla is running on the outside of the CN Tower in Toronto, but I could be wrong.

I know in the family edition, AR went to Toronto. But Hong Kong to Toronto is a pretty big trip for one episode.

I'm thinking at least two more weeks, next week and the one after that. Just because of May sweeps.

UKWildcat
04-17-2007, 12:39 PM
Yea, I just check and this Sundays the show is just an hour long. So you're right, it appears we will have two more weeks. The 1 hour show and then probably a 2 hour finale.

UKWildcat
04-22-2007, 09:52 PM
Really good episode tonight. But again, the challanges were really easy. I really hope they step it up a notch next season.

I thought for sure tonight was going to be an elimination round; I wasn't expecting the non-elim until next week.

OC47150
04-23-2007, 07:14 AM
It was a good episode. And I didn't expect it to be non-elim either.

Do you think the producers asked Dustin and Kandice to take their jackets off for the noodle challenge? :razz:

Mirna and Charla were pretty funny making the noodles, too.

Eric and Danielle are two of the luckiest contestants. Yielded again and the 30-minute penality and still finish strong.

I think Team Cha Cha regretted making their deal with the devil (the Beauty Queens). I understand their need for money but they could've got it other ways.

And the BQs really stretched the truth when confessing to Eric and Danielle.

UKWildcat
04-23-2007, 11:14 AM
Do you think the producers asked Dustin and Kandice to take their jackets off for the noodle challenge? :razz:

I dunno. It's possible. :lipsrsealed:

Eric and Danielle are two of the luckiest contestants. Yielded again and the 30-minute penality and still finish strong.

No kidding. They really surprised me that leg of the race. Although next week it looks like Danielle is going to break again.

I think Team Cha Cha regretted making their deal with the devil (the Beauty Queens). I understand their need for money but they could've got it other ways.

Yeah, they were talking about Karma... and it came back to bite them.

And the BQs really stretched the truth when confessing to Eric and Danielle.

You think? lol "We told them to use the yield on anyone but us." No, you told them specifically to use it on Eric and D.
Oh well, you can't really blame them. They are in first place now and Ossy and Danny are the "bad guys" now. I'm sure it will all get straightened out during the pit stop, Eric and D will learn that it was b/c of Dustin and K.

I can't wait until next week. I guess it is going to be the finale? 2 hr probably?

OC47150
04-23-2007, 11:25 AM
I'm thinking now at least two more episodes, maybe three. My rationale is, May sweeps. It starts either this week or next.

If that's right, an elimination next week (April 30) and either two one-hour episodes for two weeks (May 6 and 13), or one two-hour episode on May 6.

But that's my thinking.

Also trying to figure out where the teams go next week. I'm thinking either Okinawa or maybe Guam, just because of the Air Force bases. It's definitely not China.

OC47150
05-02-2007, 07:24 AM
Teletubbies go to war!!!!!!!!!!! Great line.

I read an interview with Danny and Oswald. They were about 10 minutes behind Mirna and Charla to check in.

I will miss the boys. But they were doomed with the 30-minute penalty working against them.

UKWildcat
05-02-2007, 08:16 AM
I will miss the boys. But they were doomed with the 30-minute penalty working against them.

Yup, they sure were. The location of the pitstop to the final roadblock wasn't far enough or difficult enough to get to where teams would make mistakes and get lost, therefore giving Os and Danny a shot of not getting eliminated. Chalk that up as a nother knock against this season. Speaking of which, I know I have been kinda harsh and critical about this season, but I've really enjoyed it. There have just been several things that really irked me. I will admit, last weeks roadblock was pretty darn good, probably the best of the season. Them having to use the GPS and the Helicopter. That one actually felt like a roadblock and not just a minor inconvenience, not to mention how cool it was. :thumbsup:

OC47150
05-02-2007, 09:07 AM
I would've loved to have done the search and rescue roadblock. :thumbsup: And Dustin was right: her brothers would be envious.

From the previews, it looks like Hawaii might be the final destination.

UKWildcat
05-02-2007, 10:37 AM
Let's go Dustin and Kandice!!!! (they will be tough to beat.)

pegger
05-02-2007, 12:15 PM
As much as I despise Charla and Mirna, I'm satisfied with the final 3 teams.

Overall the season was a meh for me. The challenges weren't hard enough.

Should be a good finale though.

UKWildcat
05-02-2007, 12:22 PM
As much as I despise Charla and Mirna, I'm satisfied with the final 3 teams.

Yea, I agree. I'm glad they made it to the finals. They definitely add a lot to the show, even though I don't really like them. Their comic relief is great.

Overall the season was a meh for me. The challenges weren't hard enough.

A-men to that, brother!!!

OC47150
05-07-2007, 07:23 AM
About a month or so ago, on a message board on another web site, someone posted a message about Eric and Danielle winning. I took it more of a wish than a spoiler, but I was wrong. : ( I kept my mouth shut and didn't bother to share or divulge that information until after the show was over last night.

And that was the only spoiler I'd read the entire season!!

Part of me was hoping Charla and Mirna would pull it out. But running on the rocky beach and the kayaking challenge doomed them.

I found it funny that the BQs and E/D compared notes about M/C having the ability to find better flights.

Overall, a great season. It will be great to see normal people running in the fall.

UKWildcat
05-07-2007, 10:48 AM
About a month or so ago, on a message board on another web site, someone posted a message about Eric and Danielle winning. I took it more of a wish than a spoiler, but I was wrong. : ( I kept my mouth shut and didn't bother to share or divulge that information until after the show was over last night.

Well ain't that some crap... Sorry to hear OC, although it sounds like it didn't put a damper on the season for you.

I found it funny that the BQs and E/D compared notes about M/C having the ability to find better flights.

Yea, that was kind of odd.

Overall, a great season. It will be great to see normal people running in the fall.

Yes, I'm looking forward to the norms as well, and to another thing... Yup, you guessed it. More difficult challanges. :D

Given the weak challanges and the airport mishaps, this season was really good. I was still hoping that Dustin and Kandice were going to win though. It was funny how they kinda broke down during this leg (they didn't all season, but on the final leg...) I tip my hat to Charla and Mirna though, they ran a great race. Gotta give it to Eric and D though, but only because of that final challange and them guessing the combo earlier than the other teams. That 4 minutes made all the difference... and I will miss those boobies... :cry: lol

BRING ON BIG BROTHER!!!!

OC47150
05-07-2007, 12:15 PM
The spoiler didn't ruin it for me. I intepreted it one of two ways: a spoiler or a wish for E/D to win.

Someone on another message board reported Eric and Danielle are no longer dating. Big shock there. :laugh:

I loved the look on Romber's faces. They acted like they wanted to be anyplace other than there.

OC47150
05-16-2007, 11:00 AM
CBS rolled out the fall schedule today, and I'm a little disturbed that AR wasn't listed. :yes:

That makes me nervous.

UKWildcat
05-16-2007, 12:02 PM
That is odd. Maybe it's assumed? :confused: ;)

OC47150
05-16-2007, 01:06 PM
A midseason replacement, maybe?

I figure that new show at 8 p.m. Sundays will bomb and AR will go in its place.

OC47150
05-16-2007, 02:24 PM
Midseason replacement.

http://www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,20039059,00.html

I feel better now. :yes:

OC47150
05-16-2007, 03:52 PM
A more indepth explanation of what's happening with AR.

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/cbs-delays-next-the-amazing-race-edition-until-midseason-5183.php

I'll admit, that Kid Nation does sound a little interesting.