PDA

View Full Version : DSP Give away

DeathStarPlans
02-04-2002, 11:55 AM
Hey all, I got the ok from sirsteve to plug my give away here. I am having a give-away on www.Deathstarplans.com. DSP is giving away a free Episode 1 Tatooine Darth Maul w/ the rare black vest variation MOC. The black vested darth mauls were the hardest to find, in fact almost impossible to locate. Here is you chance to get this one for free. Anyone can enter!
Thanks SirSteve! Good Luck!!

Rollo Tomassi
02-04-2002, 05:42 PM
Tee hee. He said Tatooine Darth Mauls were hard to find, and he did it with a straight face.:D In related news, I am giving away an old pair of my dirty undies. They are equally hard to find and much more valuable! bigbarada is going to toss in a pair of OD socks, Jargo said he'd donate an empty cigarette pack, and El Chuxter scrounged up some old G.I. Joe weapons including Storm Shadow's sword. master jedi is going to throw in his old Nintendo cartridge of Excitebike and the coup de grace...JediTricks is going to videotape his one man show of Empire Strikes Back and mail it to the lucky winner. Good luck everybody!

bigbarada
02-04-2002, 07:22 PM
And since I hate to give-away a product without supplying a picture:

;)

Lord Tenebrous
02-04-2002, 10:10 PM
I'll give away a super-rare Episode II Sith prototype. :)

DeathStarPlans
02-04-2002, 10:52 PM
The images are on the give away page of the site. Anyways its just a give away nothing more. Thanks for your interest.

Emperor Howdy
02-05-2002, 01:45 AM
Ooooh, NOW I see why they never come back! :crazed:

GNT
02-05-2002, 02:30 AM
Love the old socks and the fish with the double bladed lightsaber;)