PDA

View Full Version : TIE Crawler!!!

Jangu Fett
02-05-2007, 02:01 PM
That's right, shown at the German Toyfair. There is another set but no clear shot. You can see it at the bottom of the photo. Here's a link:TIE Crawler and Shadow Trooper -
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/heikoloogi/Messe/ssl11968.jpg

Slicker
02-05-2007, 03:35 PM
I'm not impressed by it at all.

CaptainSolo1138
02-05-2007, 04:53 PM
Yaaaaaaay! Another Shadow Trooper!:rolleyes:

DarkArtist
02-05-2007, 06:24 PM
Cool another Eu Lego Set. I just wish they would release the Robotic TIE that came with the TIE set. I already had the TIE Fighter and Darth Vader's TIE so I passed on the set.

figrin bran
02-05-2007, 10:55 PM
i'd rather have a Hoth Rebel Base :p

Kidhuman
02-05-2007, 11:45 PM
I would rather have an Ewok Village LEgo set.

DarkArtist
02-06-2007, 10:24 AM
i'd rather have a Hoth Rebel Base :p

A Hoth Set would totally rock. I mean who wouldn't want a set with perhaps an ion cannon, probot, wampa, tauntauns and various rebels and snowtroopers. Plus since we already have the AT-AT and snowspeeder this set is a must. I would like to see the sets come seperate like perhaps The Wampa Cave, Turret and Probot, Ion Cannon Command Center, Rebel Trenches, Imperial Landing, and Rebel Hanger

LusiferSam
02-06-2007, 02:28 PM
I would like to see the sets come seperate like perhaps The Wampa Cave, Turret and Probot, Ion Cannon Command Center, Rebel Trenches, Imperial Landing, and Rebel Hanger

Like Kenner's Micro Collection. That might be a great way for Lego to put out a large Hoth set. By breaking in to smaller pieces your more likely to get people to buy it. Lego will do that though. It's far too many sets of just one theme for one year's release in SW and Lego has ADD when it comes to it's themes. But as Lego would tell you if you ask, you can always build it your self.

As for the TIE tank, :o . I'm that into EU stuff any more. Will I get it, maybe.

JediTricks
02-07-2007, 06:26 PM
This is one vehicle I'm torn on, I always thought the TIE Crawler was the stupidest of the EU TIEs. I mean, what's the point of a TIE cockpit with tank treads? Why are there tank treads at all in the SW universe? On the other hand, I love LEGO tank treads and this has a lot of them. But that also suggests a very heavy pricetag, maybe $40 for this thing. And then the design, it looks flimsy where the tread-wings meet the cockpit, and the tread-wings are too far from the cockpit. I guess it's not the worst idea ever, but I dunno if it'll work.

Mandalorian Candidat
02-07-2007, 07:26 PM
Total crap. What a waste of bricks. This is just a really easy way for Lego to generate some $$$ (I'm assuming that is what they're thinking) by giving us a set with parts they readily have on hand w/o the need for new molds.

I'd rather have something new or a redo of an older set.