pegger
02-08-2007, 02:41 PM
OK - for the few Survivor fans left...

Fiji starts tonight!

here's the link:

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor14/

To quickly run through the contestants:

Alex - a 28 yr old attorney (m)

Anthony - a 32 year old Expert Witness Locator (that sounds cool) (m)

Boo - a 34 year old Construction Worker (m)

Cassandra - 42 year old Civil Engineer Manager (f)

Dre - 25 year old Cheerleading coach (m)

Earl - 35 year old Advertising Exec. (m)

Edgardo - 28 year old Advertising Exec. (m)

Erica - 27 year old NFP fundraiser (f)

Gary - 55 year old School bus driver (m)

James - 28 year old bartender (m)

Jessica - 27 year old fashion stylist (f)

Liliana - 25 year old loan officer (f)

Lisa - 36 year old customer service rep. (f)

Michelle - 23 year old student (f)

Mookie - 25 year old loan Manager (m)

Rita - 38 year old single mom (f - duh!)

Stacy - 27 year old interactive Internet producer (f)

Sylvia - 52 year old architect (f)

Yau-man - 54 year old computer engineer. (m)

Seems like another ethically diverse group like last time too. From reading the bios, I'm gonna go on a limb, say Earl is gonna go all the way! He's my horse.

Two quick comments - what;s up with the guy's names this time? Boo? Mookie? What the hill kind of names are those?

I'm also gonna root for Gary...He looks like my dad (kinda)

UKWildcat
02-08-2007, 03:16 PM
OK - for the few Survivor fans left...

:Ponder: :D

I completely forgot that Survivor started tonight. Thanks for the reminder pegger.

Now, about these contestants. I'm not impressed at all. Where are the hot chicks? :frus: It looks like Jessica is the only one. :(

I'll post more thoughts after watching tonight's show.

UKWildcat
02-08-2007, 09:04 PM
Where are the hot chicks? :frus: It looks like Jessica is the only one. :(

Are you frickin kidding me?!?!? :frus: So much for that.

OC47150
02-09-2007, 08:32 AM
Are you frickin kidding me?!?!? :frus: So much for that.

The hottest chick of the bunch, Melissa or Michelle, was the one who dropped out. She suffers from panic attacks and started having one right before the contestants left for the island.

She's in this month's Maxim, BTW. And the interview was interesting, too. Too bad she's not on the island.:cry:

Erica reminds me of Macy Gray.

Rocky reminds me too much of Boston Rob: arrogant, cocky.

No opening montage of the contestants last night. Interesting.

OC47150
02-09-2007, 08:36 AM
Update: Melissa McNulty, and it's FHM Online. :thumbsup:

pegger
02-09-2007, 09:55 AM
I don't know - Michelle (the skinny young Asian chick) isn't too bad.

No real eye candy on the show this season.

My wife said the same for the men.

I liked the challenge, and the twist on the hidden immunity idol- it'll be harder to keep a secret.

Rocky is pretty abrasive - much like Rob - but Rob's abrasiveness was game play - Rocky's is personality. I think he won't be able to play as well.

Yau-man is awesome! I think he may go far, because he's got the survival skills...When he opened the box, after all the young strong guys couldn't - I laughed.

UKWildcat
02-09-2007, 11:03 AM
Update: Melissa McNulty, and it's FHM Online. :thumbsup:

You got a link there OC? I can't seem to find it; that site is a mess btw.

You're right pegs, I like the twist on the immunity idol as well. Kinda sucks for the person in exile though b/c now they don't have anything to do but fend off snakes. lol

dr_evazan22
02-10-2007, 04:20 PM
I kinda wanted to see Dreamz and Rocky on the same team.

OC47150
02-16-2007, 09:28 AM
Me and you and a clumsy guy name Boo! Sorry, had to get that out of my system. At this rate, Boo could be an amputee before he's voted off.

You have to admit though, the hammock collapsing on him was pretty funny.

I was telling my mother last night, remember the crotchety old man from the first Survivor, Bebe, who used his glasses to start a fire. No one used that trick to start a fire until last night and it still didn't work for Ravu.! At least they tried.

No more Macy Gray. Erica did lose it during the challenge. Notice how she kept looking at the other team when the pressure was on? You don't do that!!!!!

How much you want to bet that Michelle is a cheerleader? She's the Asian student and just damn chipper!

Hey, Survivor is so vicious it's delicious!!

UKWildcat
02-16-2007, 10:38 AM
Hey, Survivor is so vicious it's delicious!!

lol.... Good one!

Btw OC - I'm still waiting on that link.

OC47150
02-16-2007, 01:58 PM
Sincerest apologies. I had to do some hunting in my history file to find the link.

http://www.fhmonline.com/articles-3698.asp?cnl_id=3&stn_id=17&idx_id=3698

UKWildcat
02-16-2007, 02:05 PM
No worries OC.

As Borat would say, :thumbsup: "Very niiice!!!" :thumbsup:

Yea, it would have been swell had she made the show.:Ponder: :D

OC47150
02-16-2007, 02:20 PM
Another pix and article to enjoy.

http://www.tvguide.com/News-Views/Interviews-Features/Article/default.aspx?posting={565F1379-DCBC-405D-BBB6-C0A384C9661D}

OC47150
02-23-2007, 08:31 AM
I was discussing with two co-workers yesterday about how Survivor producers like to hype the 'medical emergencies,' and yet the emergency is nothing and resolved in the first 10 minutes of the show. We'd seen it way too many times. Except for last night. It was a change to see it happen in the middle of the show for once.

If only Rita voted Anthony, things would be different. But nooooooooooo, she had to shake things up on her own and vote for Earl.

Still, I don't think Sylvia would've lasted more than another week. Too many of her tribe had it out for her.

Michelle still gets on my nervers. Too much of a cheerleader.

OC47150
03-02-2007, 08:46 AM
I would've liked a postscript on Papa Smurf's condition at the end of the show, other than he left. I'll have to do some snooping around today.

Moto was being a little selfish, not wanting to give up its nice camp.

Why didn't the tribe band together and vote out Dreamz for his less-than-brilliant suggestion of voting Cassandra or Lisi off?

No more back rubs for the guys from Liliana.

UKWildcat
03-02-2007, 08:51 AM
I really didnt' get to watch last night's episode, but I did see where Gary (I think his name was) quit. Do we know what the reason was? for him leaving?

pegger
03-02-2007, 08:53 AM
This show is quickly losing my interest (I'll still watch it tho). Moto is just powering over Ravu -and its because they have it too easy. I don't expect Ravu to win anything...Not because they don't have heart, but the other team is well rested, well feed, well watered...Ravu is poorly rested, poorly feed...Pretty lopsided.

But I think Moto made the right choice. The reason they are winning is because of the camp. Losing 1 more person (ok so they are 7 -7 now) doesn't make them weaker than Ravu...

OC47150
03-09-2007, 08:45 AM
The moment of the night was Yau-Man taking the lady down. I thought, is this fair? The older guy taking on the lady? Turned out to be one of the better jousts, too.

Poor Rita: didn't even see the bus that hit her. :hurt:

UKWildcat
03-09-2007, 12:02 PM
This show is quickly losing my interest (I'll still watch it tho)

Mine too....

OC47150
03-09-2007, 12:07 PM
Poor choice of contestants this time. No real standout or villan to root/hiss for.

UKWildcat
03-09-2007, 12:15 PM
Very true OC. The show is rather boring, what I've seen of it anyways. Not only the contestants but the fact that Moto has been so dominant. It's really no fun to watch when you know whats going to happen all the time. Hopefully it will start getting better b/c I'll be able to watch the show more often now. :rolleyes:

OC47150
03-09-2007, 12:30 PM
Rocky is the only somewhat interesting person there, but he wears on your nerves after a while.

I've read where other fans are disappointed with this season, too, and for the same reason: the contestants. For the fall, the show needs to return to real people, like Rudy, truck-driver Susan and nekked Richard, not wanna-be actors looking for their big break.

OC47150
03-22-2007, 08:18 AM
Tribal council was the most interesting council we'd seen in quite a long time. Both Rocky and Anthony made good points in their respective cases. I believe what Rocky said will come back to bite him in the butt. The new guys saw how arrogant/cocky/self-centered he really is.

If Anthony stood up for himself, would it had helped? At that point, probably not. But some of the stuff he said were eye-openers for the others. I think Rocky's days are numbered.

Glad to see some of the Ravu losers get a break for once.

Also glad to see the all-guy team lose.

OC47150
03-30-2007, 09:33 AM
So Rocky self-destructed. Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He did his family proud during his final comments.

After last week's tribal council tirade and his comments at the reward challenge, it was obvious Rocky's days were numbered.

Michelle falling off the platform was too funny. :yes: But like the cheerleader she is, she hopped back on.

Does Yau-Man translate into sneaky? I like that little dude! Glad he found the hidden immunity idol.

UKWildcat
03-30-2007, 01:46 PM
I completely missed last night's episode, I had to work late. :mad: Did I miss anything important, other than Rocky getting booted off?

OC47150
03-30-2007, 03:56 PM
You can find some pretty funny recaps here, UK.

http://www.sirlinksalot.net/survivor.html

I normally read the interviews with the cast-offs. Pretty interesting.

UKWildcat
03-30-2007, 06:08 PM
Thanks OC. I'll check 'em out. :thumbsup:

OC47150
04-09-2007, 10:29 AM
Who's the man, Yao-Man!!

Someone give that guy his own reality show! He's very entertaining. And him flexing his muscle was just too much. You know those younger guys hate being showed up my someone who could be their father.

Not surprised Lisi was voted off. She was too wishy-washy. I want to stay, I want to go. Make up your freakin' mind!!!

I think the tribes merge this week, too. Different colored buff showed on the commercials.

(Sorry I was late posting. I took a couple of days off and got no where near a computer. Boy, that was nice, too. )

OC47150
04-10-2007, 08:18 AM
I had a cruel yet funny thought this morning:

Let's send Dreamz a dictionary. Then he'd know who to spell, define and pronounce all the words he's slaughtered on national TV. :thumbsup:

The things that come out of his mouth.

UKWildcat
04-10-2007, 12:27 PM
I had a cruel yet funny thought this morning:

Let's send Dreamz a dictionary. Then he'd know who to spell, define and pronounce all the words he's slaughtered on national TV. :thumbsup:

The things that come out of his mouth.

lol

Btw - What happened with Survivor?!?!? This used to be a happening thread in the past and past seasons. People just don't watch it anymore, or don't post about it? :confused:

El Chuxter
04-10-2007, 12:45 PM
This season hasn't been especially interesting.

OC47150
04-10-2007, 02:59 PM
Good observation, UK. I've noticed it too.

I think there are casual viewers and die-hard fans, like ourselves. And there's more competition on at that time, too.

pegger
04-10-2007, 03:23 PM
I think we've got 3 "hard core fans" here - OC, UK and me...and I've missed 3 weeks, so I'm a little out of the loop.

Interesting that we 3 also watch Amazing Race too...

and, of course, the grand-daddy of them all - Big Brother!!!! Can't wait till that starts!

but I digress - I agree with Chux - this season has been kinda dull.

I do like Yau-man - and I'm glad to see my horse Earl is still pulling strong!

OC47150
04-10-2007, 03:45 PM
Again, I think it's casting choices. The producers needs to go back and find original people like Rudy and Susan.

I can't wait for BB either, Pegger. At the end of each season, we joked that we wasted another summer by watching that show. :yes:

OC47150
04-13-2007, 08:13 AM
A note to CBS: please, please, PLEASE put up a video on the Survivor web site of the production crew tearing down the Moto camp site. That would be worth watching. And if you do, is it too much to put the Benny Hill music to it? :thumbsup:

At tribal, I wondered if the knuckleheads would have enough sense vote Alex off. He and Earl are the two Alpha Males on Survivor. But the guys stuck together.

Michelle was never my favorite. She was perky to the end.

And Yau-Man comes through again! That little man is unstoppable!!

Lisi looked awful bitter sitting on the jury.

UKWildcat
04-13-2007, 08:32 AM
A note to CBS: please, please, PLEASE put up a video on the Survivor web site of the production crew tearing down the Moto camp site. That would be worth watching. And if you do, is it too much to put the Benny Hill music to it? :thumbsup:

lol :thumbsup:

And Yau-Man comes through again! That little man is unstoppable!!

No kidding. That little fella is something else. :yes:

OC47150
04-18-2007, 08:58 AM
If this proves to be true, it could be interesting.

The next Survivor will film in China.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070418/tv_nm/survivor_dc;_ylt=AkeCIZ1bdTwYX3_8BpvN9TdxFb8C

OC47150
04-20-2007, 08:01 AM
Poor Edgardo didn't even see that bus coming. :hurt:

Strategically, it was a smart move. But Alex and Mookie know something is up.

The biggest question of the night is next week's preview. If I, OC, stole UK's hidden immunity idol, can OC use it to save himself? It's an intriguing question to ponder over the coming days.

UKWildcat
04-20-2007, 08:26 AM
If I, OC, stole UK's hidden immunity idol, can OC use it to save himself?

I think not!!!! :D

I actually missed last night's show, had to work late, is that what is going to happen next week? Somebody stealing the immunity idol?

El Chuxter
04-20-2007, 10:12 AM
That's what they teased.

I think last night's blindside made up for an otherwise bland season so far.

OC47150
04-20-2007, 10:32 AM
I think not!!!! :D

I actually missed last night's show, had to work late, is that what is going to happen next week? Somebody stealing the immunity idol?

In the words of my nephew: ah, man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

El Chuxter's right: last night's episode was probably the best of this season so far.

Yau-Man won the individual immunity necklace, Cassandra won the reward challenge. A lot of double-dealing and lying at camp about who was going to be voted off.

Earl, Yau, Cassandra and Stacy were going to target Alex. But Dreamz saw Mookie give the immunity idol to Alex. So the four decided to go for the least expected and vote off Edgardo.

Edgardo, as well as Alex and Mookie, were a little shocked at his departure.

Dreamz is playing both groups right now. The swing vote.

DarthQuack
04-20-2007, 10:34 AM
They better not be able to steal the immunity idol....if so that's pretty f-ed up.

OC47150
04-20-2007, 02:42 PM
Yau-Man could whoop their butts if they find out.

Now that would make for exciting TV!! :whip:

OC47150
04-27-2007, 08:43 AM
It doesn't bother me that Mookie was voted off. Somewhere during the course of the show, he turned into a bitter, hateful person.

I think Alex should've gone first though.

I loved the looks on Alex and Mookie's faces when they realized Stacy and Cassandra had been listening in on their conversation. It was like, oh poo! :shocked:

And Boo. Boy, I thought he might have to leave the game for a bit. I heard that knee pop in my living room. Give him the Playing through the Pain Award for the week!

DarthQuack
04-27-2007, 09:50 AM
Yea, I had liked Mookie in the beginning, but I missed a couple episodes, and then when I saw him again, he was a total prick. I'm glad to see him go. Yao-man is still my favorite though!

pegger
04-27-2007, 09:57 AM
Yeah - I was tired of mookie too...

I do think that Alex can shake it up now - assuming others aren't stupid.

Boo and Stacy have to realize that they are on they way out. Same with Dreamz...That is, Earl (who I do want to win), Yau-man and Cassandra are pretty tight...and the others aren't. If they are smart (and that's a big if) Alex may be able to shake things up, if he can get those 4 to together to vote out Earl, Yau-man or Cassy....

But, of course this is only hopeful thinking on my part. No one has ever really been able to pull a coup like this before either.....

OC47150
04-27-2007, 09:59 AM
As much as I like Yau-Man, I think he talked a little too much at tribal council when it came to being safe and how the vote's going to go for the next couple of councils.

UKWildcat
04-27-2007, 10:20 AM
I've really lost interest in this season. I was actually home last night but I skipped watching the episode. I watched the Detroit Pistons play instead.

OC47150
05-04-2007, 09:08 AM
There was a point last night where I was thinking, if these goobs side with Alex and vote Yau-Man off, they'll never get Alex off and he'd end up winning.

Like Mookie before him, Alex turned into a hateful person.

He is right, though: the others will have to start turning on each other.

I joked with my Mom: wouldn't it be funny if Dreamz won?

Observation: the last two seasons of Survivor I've came across very little spoilers as to whom might win or voted off this week. I prefer it that way, but by this time there's at least one or two stories out there speculating who might win.

UKWildcat
05-04-2007, 09:46 AM
Observation: the last two seasons of Survivor I've came across very little spoilers as to whom might win or voted off this week. I prefer it that way, but by this time there's at least one or two stories out there speculating who might win.

I've noticed the same thing, and I like it that way too. But I wonder if this is because Survivor doesn't have the same mystique and appeal that it did years ago and people just aren't as interested in it anymore?!?!?

I only caught pieces of last nights episode but I thought they were going to vote off Yau-Man and make him use his immunity idol so he can't play it later.

OC47150
05-04-2007, 11:55 AM
Good question, UK. I don't know. Good or bad, I know my family and I enjoy Survivor just as much now as we did in the beginning.

Did you hear that bone hit Boo's plate during the reward challenge? That's what helped him win.

It's good to see different people win the rewards and immunity. Share the wealth!!

pegger
05-04-2007, 12:06 PM
Alex was an idiot.

You are the short man out and on the chopping block. You know that Boo is also an the way out, as well as Stacy and Dreamz...Why on earth would you approach Cassy, who is solid in too the final 3, and try to get Boo out???

Think more than 1 move ahead!!!!

Idiot.

ps - I was happy Boo won reward - he was the one that seemed most excited about the reward. He's seems alright - even tho everyone was bagging on him for talking so much.

OC47150
05-11-2007, 08:59 AM
Yau-Man, you are my hero!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Using the immunity idol on yourself was brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm glad someone finally used one of those idols.

And if Ford doesn't give Yau-Man a new truck during the reunion show, I will be greatly ticked!!

El Chuxter
05-11-2007, 10:08 AM
I got the impression Yau-Man and Earl had considered what would likely happen, and discussed at length the possibilities.

And then Stacy was stupid enough to make her comment implying Yau-Man might be a target, and then gave him that look that confirmed it after the voting. She really did herself in.

Yau-Man seems like a totally unassuming, cold, calculating bad***.

DarthQuack
05-11-2007, 11:14 AM
I've been rooting for Yau since the beginning, its fun to root for the cool old guys that most people think will get voted out in the beginning. I hope him and Earl make it to the finals.

pegger
05-11-2007, 12:23 PM
Stacy couldn't keep her big yap shut - that's why she's gone.

Interesting situation now, ain't it...

Earl and Yau-man are on the outside now....2 vs 3 - who do they take? It's obvious they can't trust Cassy or Dreamz....and Boo is a threat too... Good thing they have that other immunity idol.

Earl or Yauman need to win the next immunity - then they are both safe (one has immunity, the other uses the hidden idol) - and they need to get rid of Boo (although I have been rooting form him the last couple of episodes - he's hung in a lot longer than I though he would).

Dreamz isn't nearly as stupid as he seems. It was actually a good move to try and get rid of Yau-man. But Stacy screwed it up.

Sunday should be very interesting....

I'm still pulling for Earl, but I think it's very unlikely that both Earl and Yauman will make final 2.

Lord Malakite
05-11-2007, 12:26 PM
Yau still has a big target on his back with the 3/2 people ratio against him (especially from Dreamz not wanting to look like a backstabber come the final round). The turtle immunity idol is only good for one more round. I'm betting if Yau doesn't win the challenge immunity idol Earl will let him use the other turtle idol (because that is where everyone but Earl is going to slide). If Earl wins the challenge immunity idol I'll guarantee Yau will use the other turtle idol. After all, with the exception of Earl/Yau themselves nobody else knows they have it. The others (except Boo) think Boo may have/has it.

OC47150
05-11-2007, 04:34 PM
I kept watching the clock, wondering, okay, there's 20 minutes left. Maybe there will be a tie and the two will have to do some sort of challenge and the conclusion will be shown Sunday night.

Yeah, Stacy's big mouth did her in.

I think it will be hard for Earl or Yau-Man to win, but I'm rooting for them.

pegger
05-14-2007, 09:21 AM
Decent finale. I'm so glad my horse came through! I was stunned when he voted against Yau man tho...I wasn't surprised to see him get the boot, although I did think that Dreamz would have kept his promise....

I never understand why the questions are so angry...they must tell them before hand to be bitter and angry....

The best part of the night for me was seeing the first commerical for BB tho....

OC47150
05-14-2007, 09:33 AM
Great to see a decent person like Earl win.

Am I surprised Dreamz didn't hold up his end of the bargain with Yau-Man? No, but I am disappointed in him. I was taught growing up that I'm only as good as my word, and I stick to that to this day. What about you, Dreamz?

The jury was just plain hateful! Alex was in 100 percent attorney mood, and Lisi? Well, she was just Lisi.

I figured, just from the questioning, Dreamz wouldn't get a vote. The same with Cassandra.

Since neither Dreamz nor Cassandra received any votes, who's second? :rolleyes:

Boo made some good points during his questioning.

Fans will remember three things from this season: the winner; Yau-man; and Dreamz not keeping his bargain with Yau-Man.

Too much time was wasted during the reunion show with Dreamz trying to answer that question. I'd rather hear from others than him at that point.

Until the last month or so, this season was good, enjoyable, but it definitely improved.

Thanks, Yau-Man, for great viewing!! :thumbsup:

El Chuxter
05-14-2007, 09:34 AM
I'm glad to see that lying SOB Dreamz got nada.

Though an interesting question, which they didn't seem to address: Three finales, a unanimous vote... so how do they decide who's runner-up?

DarthQuack
05-14-2007, 12:03 PM
I was ****ed that Dreamz didn't give Yau his immunity idol, and then he gets voted right out! What a scumbag, but that's how you play I guess. Earl had to vote him out cause Yau would have won if he was in the finals...

OC47150
05-14-2007, 02:40 PM
I say we take up a collection to get Dreamz's *** kicked but because he screwed Yau-Man over, but because Dreamz is a dumb ***.

El Chuxter
05-14-2007, 02:48 PM
I actually got in a heated discussion argument with my wife over Dreamz and the idol.

She says that it's playing the game, and that being in such poverty justifies his behavior.

I say no grey area about it, Dreamz publicly promised (swore on his faith, even) that he would give Yau the idol. He's a liar. Lying in the circumstances of the game can be justified as part of strategy, but not at all defensible in this particular instance. Being dirt poor doesn't make it okay to put your integrity on the line, say you want to set an example for your kids, and then toss it out the window.

Even if he'd answered Yau during the questioning by saying that Yau had put him in a difficult position, where he felt like he was given a choice to either take Yau's deal or be the next voted out, I could see him defending his behavior. But he wasn't that smart.

OC47150
05-14-2007, 02:50 PM
Were Earl's, Dreamz's and Cassandra's closing comments shown? Between channel surfing (checking out Return of the King) and a political commerical or two, the first thing we saw was Rocky going to vote.

TeeEye7
05-14-2007, 04:20 PM
She says that it's playing the game, and that being in such poverty justifies his behavior.

I wasn't able to see the series this year (I work nights), but I did see the finale last night. It was easy to size up Dreamz immediately.

Dreamz is nothing more that a street punk who takes shortcuts in life. He manipulates people by using his "poverty/upbringing" card to play on their emotions while he lies and back-stabs. He has no honor. He "outplays, outwits, and outlasts" every day on the street. That's all he knows. I see this behavior every night of my shift. He snowed CBS, Probst, and the rest of the contestants.

He may not have won the million, but he did win: he got his 15 minutes and a nice truck. He'll be in the news again, but not for humanitarian reasons. He'll fast become a "Survivor" trivia item.

I'm with you, Chux, the punk's upbringing does not justify his behavior. I deal with people from similar circumstances who have honor, integrity, and have bettered themselves in spite of their economic situation.

Let's see how long Dreamz enjoys his "fame".

Punk.

pegger
05-14-2007, 06:01 PM
My wife and I talked about it too. When you're on a game like survivor, you can open so many doors. Dreamz had the chance...he would have gotten more than a million $ at the end, if he had kept his word. Instead, he didn't. He showed that he has no honour, no loyalty and no class.

Tioo bad really - I didn't think he was that bad a guy until that last episode.

In any event, I don't know the guy the personally. I don't know what I would do in that situation, but I agree with Earl - I never would have put myself into that situation...

Anyways - it made for good TV. Look - we're still all talking about it - with heated emotions even!

Lord Malakite
05-16-2007, 01:03 AM
Fans of Yau may want to check this site (http://www.giveyauamillion.com) out. Kind of an ambitious goal, but for how Yau got screwed I hope they succeed in their goal and then some (for the value of the truck).:thumbsup:

DarthQuack
05-16-2007, 11:09 AM
I would donate a buck or two....just skeptical that these people will give it to him.

pegger
05-16-2007, 11:31 AM
I would donate a buck or two....just skeptical that these people will give it to him.

I wouldn't. He screwed up trusting Dreamz to make that deal. I told my wife while watching the last episode that if Yau wanted to make it to the end, to take Boo. Boo was WAY more trustworthy. Dreamz screwed over how many people before that. The horsemen, the "new alliance" on the SAME EPISODE...

Sorry Yau - you trusted the wrong person, that's why you lost.

PS - This doesn't mean that Dreamz isn't the scum of the earth for not keeping the promise...

OC47150
06-22-2007, 02:55 PM
I've read a couple of things to hold us over until the fall:

* The China edition will start filming in July. Haven't seen any contestant names yet. Still too early.

* The winter/spring '08 edition may be another all-start edition. CBS and Survivor is being very hush-hush about this. It will be interesting to see if that rumor is true.

UKWildcat
06-22-2007, 03:04 PM
Whats an "all-start" edition?!?!?! :p ;)