PDA

View Full Version : I opened them all

Kidhuman
02-09-2007, 10:46 AM
Yes thats right, I opened all my titaniums last night.

Kidhuman
02-09-2007, 10:47 AM
and here is the rest

britcit3
02-09-2007, 11:06 AM
Good man - you know it makes sense.

BC3

Kidhuman
02-09-2007, 11:10 AM
That is pretty much all of them except most of the repaints(got 2 of them) and the Gold ones. I also left some doubles packaged like Shuttle(facing down), Anakins Green JSF(facing up) and 2 Slave 1's andthe UGH one.

figrin bran
02-09-2007, 11:15 AM
awesome, you should open up your figures now too

Slicker
02-09-2007, 11:25 AM
Damn, KH. What prompted that?

I never realized that they had already made that many different ships. There are an arse ton of 'em there.

Tenric78
02-09-2007, 11:28 AM
Good Lord, that's awesome. I don't open all my figures, but its almost a crime to not open up little ships (regardless of your stance on the Titanium line). I've got all mine at work right now.... although there aren't half the number you have.

Kidhuman
02-09-2007, 11:43 AM
awesome, you should open up your figures now too

I have been, opened the ROTS ones last week. Going to do Saga 2 soon. I also opened my GH figs.

Damn, KH. What prompted that?

Running out of space to store them and dont want to pay for a storage shed.

I never realized that they had already made that many different ships. There are an arse ton of 'em there.

Me either, I was shocked how many there were.

Ji'dai
02-09-2007, 12:15 PM
It's quite a chore to open up large numbers of figures or toys like this. Are you keeping any of the packaging at all KH? I was keeping the entire package on these Titaniums but I figured what the hell and tossed the plastic bubble. I do keep the cardbacks and inserts.

Kidhuman
02-09-2007, 01:55 PM
I kept a few in package that I had doubles of.

bobafrett
02-09-2007, 02:35 PM
Shame on you, you should leave the wife and kids, and move into a bacholer pad where Star Wars toys reign supreme!

Sincerely, The council of carded collectors

DarkArtist
02-09-2007, 02:43 PM
Nice Pics KH. I have all of mine on display as well. not as many though.

Are you going to take pics of your collection of figures out of the package as well ?

Slicker
02-09-2007, 02:44 PM
Shame on you, you should leave the wife and kids, and move into a bacholer pad where Star Wars toys reign supreme!

Sincerely, The council of carded collectorsDon't speak so soon, frett! You've got your young one and your lady friend moving in so I think we'll start seeing threads with you doing the same thing.:thumbsup:

joshephe
02-09-2007, 02:48 PM
I have all my titanium ships open also. I have 92 distinct ships. This is including the 4 five packs. Also I have 4 extra ships one from each five pack.

Kidhuman
02-09-2007, 03:20 PM
They aren't on display yet. I have them in baggies and stored away in totes. They fit in 1/2 tote as compared to 4 boxes of stuff. I am going through all my stuff and eventually will display some of it, just dont know what yet.

And Frett, What Slicker said.

LTBasker
02-09-2007, 05:09 PM
Ahhhhhh, you animal! It looks cool granted, but you animal!!!! :crazed:

Btw, both of your Naboo Fighters are backwards. :p

JetsAndHeels
02-09-2007, 08:34 PM
Nice collection there KH, they look great opened up and displayed like that.

Man, now I am tempted to go open the 3 titaniums that I own!!

Kidhuman
02-09-2007, 10:10 PM
Ahhhhhh, you animal! It looks cool granted, but you animal!!!! :crazed:

Btw, both of your Naboo Fighters are backwards. :p

ROAR!!!! The Naboo fighters were flying in the opposite direction. :D :beard:

Rogue II
02-09-2007, 10:51 PM

Neither did I. I rarely even look at the Titaniums when I'm at the store.

I did open all the Titaniums I own...both of 'em. A WM had the A-Wing and Snowspeeder on clearance for $.50 so I grabbed them.

Tenric78
02-09-2007, 10:54 PM
I did open all the Titaniums I own...both of 'em. A WM had the A-Wing and Snowspeeder on clearance for $.50 so I grabbed them.

Damn, I'd like those two, especially for that price.

JediTricks
02-09-2007, 11:05 PM
Wow, I had no idea there were so many blurry Titaniums out there. ;)

That's a great setup. Must have been miserable to open all those stupid bubbles though, I hate dealing with the packaging on this line.

Man, I am so far behind, I still need:
Anakin Skywalker's Clone Wars Jedi Starfighter
General Grievous' Starfighter
AT-ST
Darth Maul on Sith Speeder
AOTC Obi-Wan's Jedi Starfighter with Hyperspace Ring
Tantive IV
Battlestar Galactica 1978 Colonial Viper

I hate these year-end waves.

Kidhuman
02-09-2007, 11:09 PM
The bubbles werent so bad, it was the twisties that got me.

Rogue II
02-09-2007, 11:12 PM
Damn, I'd like those two, especially for that price.

Sometimes it pays to shop at Wamlarts that are in the ghetto. That particular WM has had a stabbing, a shooting, and a hit & run that I know of in the past few years.

Warstar
02-09-2007, 11:38 PM
Wowness!

When I get back home in March AND get my shelves built for my Titanium collection AND get them all setup, I'll have to take pics of my ships. The shelves I am building should have the packaged ones behind an opened version of the same ship- that's my plan, anyway.

It'll be a HUGE undertaking but from March to June it looks like we're getting a break from Hasbro, so I will hopefully have some time to get the shelves done.

In the meantime, NICE pics! :D

Tenric78
02-09-2007, 11:42 PM
Man, I am so far behind, I still need:
Anakin Skywalker's Clone Wars Jedi Starfighter
General Grievous' Starfighter
AT-ST
Darth Maul on Sith Speeder
AOTC Obi-Wan's Jedi Starfighter with Hyperspace Ring
Tantive IV
Battlestar Galactica 1978 Colonial Viper

I hate these year-end waves.

Oh! I found the Viper during Christmas, its sitting with the rest of my Titaniums at work! I was really surprised when I found it too, since it was the only Titanium on the peg hook. They don't make enough Vipers and too many Colonial Ones. BTW I'm desperatly wanting a 1978 BSG Raider.

figrin bran
02-10-2007, 12:04 AM
KH, i suggest you pace yourself when opening up your figures...you'd be surprised at how much trash is generated when you do mass openings like that ;)

Kidhuman
02-10-2007, 07:53 AM
Oh, I know. I opened the ROTS figs(about 70 of them) and there was so much trash. Surprised the hell out of me.

JediTricks
02-10-2007, 02:07 PM
Generally, the twisties aren't too bad if you use wire-cutters from the back so it won't scratch paint, but then you still have keep track of the twistie pieces or they end up everywhere.

Warstar
02-10-2007, 03:14 PM
I always take a small pocket knife and slice the sides of the bubbles open near the back side of the package. I remove the bubbles, then the stands and the ships, then I put back the twisties and any other inserts. I have 3 boxes full of nothing but Titanium packages- including the 5-pack packages...

...I'm starting to feel like I am "all talk" when it comes to having all these ships, but you know? I'm not :D And I'll have to take pics to prove it when I get back home :)

JediTricks
02-10-2007, 05:15 PM
I cut the bubble sides but rip the flap, that way I can reuse the flap to store the vehicle until it's ready for display space.