PDA

View Full Version : I'd like to publicly apologize...

El Chuxter
02-11-2007, 11:56 PM
...to John Mayer.

Mr Mayer, after hearing that wretched piece of crap "Your Body Is a Wonderland," I called for a fatah against you, and I'm not even Muslim.

However, in light of the recent appearances I've seen you make, your earnest attempt to bring blues and old-school R&B back to rock music, and the strength of your last album (which is easily one of the best of last year), I must humbly apologize and eat my words.

You rock.

But if you ever dredge up "Your Body" again, I'll call for another fatah. No amount of good works can atone for that trash.

Rocketboy
02-12-2007, 12:12 AM
Chris Griffin said it best with graphitti:
"That's Enough John Mayer"

plasticfetish
02-12-2007, 03:23 AM
I always thought you were pretty funny EC, but after reading...
Mr Mayer, after hearing that wretched piece of crap "Your Body Is a Wonderland," I called for a fatah against you, and I'm not even Muslim....I can't stop laughing. And I know it's late and all, but that's really funny.

2-1B
02-12-2007, 06:43 PM
I think he blows.

Qui-Long Gone
02-12-2007, 08:55 PM
Kenny G blows, Mayer strums....and makes funny faces too...

El Chuxter
02-12-2007, 09:31 PM
Kenny G blows

In more ways than one.... :eek:

JON9000
02-26-2007, 02:03 PM
...to John Mayer.

Mr Mayer, after hearing that wretched piece of crap "Your Body Is a Wonderland," I called for a fatah against you, and I'm not even Muslim

Remember that it was all in a good cause, namely getting into JLH's knickers. Or was it Heidi Klum's? Regardless, you know you would have done the same!

mtriv73
02-26-2007, 02:50 PM
Remember that it was all in a good cause, namely getting into JLH's knickers. Or was it Heidi Klum's? Regardless, you know you would have done the same!

Why would he want to get into Jennifer Lopez's Horses' knickers?