PDA

View Full Version : Saesee Tiin's Jedi Starfighter Package Error

Mad Slanted Powers
02-14-2007, 12:57 AM
I found a Saesee Tiin Jedi Starfighter at Fred Meyer today. I was just looking at the back of the box and they have a list of features numbered 1 through 5. The numbers then appear next to the feature on the vehicle. The list has Number 4 as Firing Blaster Cannons, and Number 5 as Retractable Landing Gear, but the pictures have the numbers reversed.

They must not have had this entered into the computer right. I noticed that it rang up as an action figure for $6.99, but darn my Honest Abeness, I told the cashier that I didn't think that was right. So, she called back and it took forever to get a proper code that rang up as $19.99. Meanwhile, I'm holding up the 10 items or less line. For some reason, the line on the receipt said "Construction."

plasticfetish
02-14-2007, 01:29 AM
Oh man... Mr. Honesty. ;) I'll have to be checkin' the Fred Meyer now.

jedi master sal
02-15-2007, 09:51 AM
Say, MSP, if you find another, could you pick it up for me? I still haven't found it here in Pittsburgh.

Slicker
02-15-2007, 10:07 AM
I've been seein' them around lately as well.

I'll have to check the back and see if it's corrected or not.

Mad Slanted Powers
02-15-2007, 06:48 PM
Say, MSP, if you find another, could you pick it up for me? I still haven't found it here in Pittsburgh.

It is the only one I have seen so far. I'm guessing they haven't been widely distributed yet. You'll probably see them before too long.

plasticfetish
02-16-2007, 09:03 PM
Bang! Found it... thanks MSP! (Mine was regular price BTW. ;))

...and yeah you're right about that error. Silly old Hasbro.

Mad Slanted Powers
02-16-2007, 09:06 PM
Some kid will be confused as to why his landing gear don't shoot and why the firing cannons won't keep the ship from falling over.

plasticfetish
02-16-2007, 10:02 PM
Exactly! :)

Oh yeah...