PDA

View Full Version : Happy Valentines Day 2007

bobafrett
02-14-2007, 07:45 AM
To all my fellow forumites, HAPPY VALENTINES DAY! with love from the Frett! :love:

I'm taking the day off to be with my girlfriend. I got her a box of candy, a dozen roses, a heart shape balloon, and some massage oil. Oh, and a card. I also bought some silk boxers for myself, that have hearts and say "I love you" on them. :love:

JetsAndHeels
02-14-2007, 08:53 AM
I'm taking the day off to be with my girlfriend. I got her a box of candy, a dozen roses, a heart shape balloon, and some massage oil. Oh, and a card. I also bought some silk boxers for myself, that have hearts and say "I love you" on them. :love:

Cue the Barry White music....

Looks like Frett shall be enjoying this holiday, that's for sure. :)

Kidhuman
02-14-2007, 08:54 AM
HAppy Balantines Ale day. I will be sloshed.

I got my wife a set of 1/4 karat diamond earrings for Valentines day.

El Chuxter
02-14-2007, 08:58 AM
I got my wife a wedding ring (to replace the one that was stolen and only partially covered by insurance).

CaptainSolo1138
02-14-2007, 09:06 AM
Me and Mrs. Cappy are heading to Frankenmuth, a little resort town an hour from here, this weekend for some R & R. We got the deluxe package at the hotel for sh*ts and giggles, even though neither of us likes champagne.

Kidhuman
02-14-2007, 09:10 AM
I will take the champagne, I will PM you my address.

CaptainSolo1138
02-14-2007, 09:13 AM
You don't mind if it has lubey fingerprints all over it, do you?:lipsrsealed:

Kidhuman
02-14-2007, 09:18 AM
The bottle can be rinsed, its ok.

CaptainSolo1138
02-14-2007, 09:18 AM
I'll be sure to used a water-based one then.

El Chuxter
02-14-2007, 09:19 AM
Too much information for this little Ewok.

You be sure and enjoy your pirate treasure.

Slicker
02-14-2007, 11:07 AM
Poor little Slick McGick is doing nothing today.

I should probably drink away my sorrows. At least that's the excuse I'm rolling with...

CaptainSolo1138
02-14-2007, 12:08 PM
Your Valentine's Day is coming tomorrow. I don't feel bad for you one bit.lol

Slicker
02-14-2007, 02:38 PM
Pfffttt...whatever. You don't know me! *does ghetto finger wave*

bobafrett
02-14-2007, 04:52 PM
I got a nice robe, some chocolate chip cookies, and some love songs on CD and a card. We just went out to (a late) lunch with my son at Bakers Square. I've had a really nice first Valentines day so far!

My girlfriend wants to open the Star Wars walkie talkies I have, but I won't allow it. I love my unopened SW treasures!

2-1B
02-15-2007, 08:41 PM
As I have been sick the last week and REALLY sick since Wednesday morning, I had to cancel the plans I had with m'lady. :(
We'll catch up on those plans this weekend hopefully, and it's no big deal since we both think VD is stupid (the holiday and the disease ;) ). Well, it IS a big deal since I am sick and I hate that, but whatever. lol

Caps, I'll probably dream tonight about you and Leia abandoning your children for this holiday. :(

Qui-Long Gone
02-15-2007, 10:44 PM
My wife gave me $$$ to buy star wars figs...tell me that's not true love.....:love: :love: :love:

Damn I should have got her something.....:upset: :upset: :upset: :upset:

LusiferSam
02-15-2007, 10:50 PM
I hate St. Valentine's Day. I am glad it's only once a year and even more glad it's over and done with.

Rocketboy
02-16-2007, 12:10 AM
Meh. I hated Valentine's Day when I was single and hate even more now that I'm married.
Thank God we decided not to get each other anything this year.

CaptainSolo1138
02-16-2007, 06:39 AM
Caps, I'll probably dream tonight about you and Leia abandoning your children for this holiday. :(Actually, we're "abandoning" them this weekend to get the hell outta Dodge for a few days. Should I "officially" ask you to babysit or do you want me to just drop them off at your doorstep in the morning? I'm sure you and JJB can handle it. :bandit:

bobafrett
02-16-2007, 06:41 AM
My girlfriend wants to know if she can open my Star Wars walkie talkies. What do you think?

CaptainSolo1138
02-16-2007, 06:43 AM
My girlfriend wants to know if she can open my Star Wars walkie talkies. What do you think?
Absolutely not, unless you can get anal first. Make her get that house real clean!

bobafrett
02-16-2007, 06:44 AM
Okay Peter!

CaptainSolo1138
02-16-2007, 06:57 AM
Okay Peter!Thank God. I'm glad you got that.:thumbsup:

Rocketboy
02-16-2007, 09:04 AM
Actually, we're "abandoning" them this weekend to get the hell outta Dodge for a few days. Should I "officially" ask you to babysit or do you want me to just drop them off at your doorstep in the morning? I'm sure you and JJB can handle it. :bandit:How many times do I have to say this?
They're what, 10 months old now, right? They can be left alone for weeks by that age. Besides, they should be too busy at their jobs in the coal mine and Nike factory to even notice you two are gone.

El Chuxter
02-16-2007, 09:11 AM
That sorta reminds me....

Chux Jr was fussy all day yesterday, and when Mrs Chuxter got home, I said, totally straight-faced, "I don't know what's wrong. Normally, I put her in the closet and just ignore her, and she shuts up after an hour or two."

Needless to say, she was not amused.

Rocketboy
02-16-2007, 09:45 AM
I'm always joking with the wife that when we have kids we need to invest in some good, high quality cages.

CaptainSolo1138
02-16-2007, 12:16 PM
I'm always joking with the wife that when we have kids we need to invest in some good, high quality cages.
Patent them now and corner the market on baby cages. You'd make a mint.

2-1B
02-16-2007, 04:08 PM
My wife gave me $$$ to buy star wars figs...tell me that's not true love.....:love: :love: :love:

Damn I should have got her something.....:upset: :upset: :upset: :upset:

Get her some Star Wars figures.

Actually, we're "abandoning" them this weekend to get the hell outta Dodge for a few days. Should I "officially" ask you to babysit or do you want me to just drop them off at your doorstep in the morning? I'm sure you and JJB can handle it. :bandit:

You could, but I think Rocketboy's cages are higher class.

Rocketboy
02-16-2007, 11:28 PM
You could, but I think Rocketboy's cages are higher class.They would be the perfect cages (with the water bottle and everything)... but only if I could get my hands on some carbonite or adamantium.

Bel-Cam Jos
02-17-2007, 10:14 AM
My girlfriend wants to know if she can open my Star Wars walkie talkies. What do you think?We can't ignore a Forumite's plead for help, people! Ask her, "I don't know. Can you? Ha-ha-ha, ha-ha-ha! " Then, you'd need a new girlfriend. Repeat if necessary. Brilliant! :rolleyes:

Valemtine's Day had always been among my least-favorite holidays (New Year's Eve tops the charts, and recently Thanksgiving [minus the awesome food, of course] has been up there, too), and it remains as such to this day. :( Knowing that it's coming up only serves to remind my that 2/13 is an anniversary that I do like. :thumbsup:

JimJamBonds
02-17-2007, 11:21 AM
Actually, we're "abandoning" them this weekend to get the hell outta Dodge for a few days. Should I "officially" ask you to babysit or do you want me to just drop them off at your doorstep in the morning? I'm sure you and JJB can handle it. :bandit:

Uncle JJB has two simple rules for babysitting: no crying and no pooping. :p