PDA

View Full Version : My new tattoo

CaptainSolo1138
02-16-2007, 07:53 AM
Perhaps you jokers can help me and/or Slick out. Most of you know that he leaves for a three year stint in Japan next month. Before he leaves him and I are getting tattoos. But not just any ol' tattoo. We're trying to get the dumbest tattoo possible (but one that still "makes sense"). For example, the one idea we've come up with so far is for me to get Luigi in his kart from Mario Kart 64 and for him to get DK in his kart (Those are "our" racers).

Now, they don't necessarily have to "match" or be tied in any way, but a "theme" would be awesome. We've had some really awesome ideas the last couple weeks and are pretty geeked up about this.

What do you asshats think? I don't know about Nick, but I'm open to suggestions. At the very least, it'll get the wheels turning faster.

Kidhuman
02-16-2007, 08:11 AM
Get tweedle dee and tweedle dum

Jargo
02-16-2007, 08:52 AM
Care bear symbols on your bellies. I dunno the big shamrock for luck on Slick and somethin' else like a big rainbow or sun or big red heart for Cappy.

speaking of care bears and thinking about you guys I stumbled across this image looking for care bears to choose for y'all.

http://img106.echo.cx/img106/6513/carebears6iq.jpg

CaptainSolo1138
02-16-2007, 09:10 AM
Holy carp, DP. That image is the shizzy. \m/

mtriv73
02-16-2007, 09:15 AM
You could both get half a heart that's kind of broken down the center with the others name in it.:love:

CaptainSolo1138
02-16-2007, 09:25 AM
You could both get half a heart that's kind of broken down the center with the others name in it.:love:Tim Hardaway might have something to say about that...

:D

El Chuxter
02-16-2007, 09:52 AM
This is the reason I never got a tatoo: I never could think of anything I wanted to be permanently etched on my body. Well, that, and I hate needles, and don't want to be a walking billboard for some licensed property.

I triple dog dare you to both get different pictures of Rupert Grint.

Rocketboy
02-16-2007, 10:00 AM
Photos of each other over your heart.

or

Three words:
Keep
On
Truckin'

JetsAndHeels
02-16-2007, 10:27 AM
Have you guys seen "Talladega Nights"?

One of you get the word "Shake", and the other get "Bake".

mtriv73
02-16-2007, 10:32 AM
I've always wanted to get one of those tattoos that go all the way around your arm.

Unfortunately, I'm also a scientist.

The tattoo I designed for myself has double stranded DNA winding around my arm in a double helix and would spell out my name in amino acids (if it were translated into a protein.) Since 3 consecutive base pairs in your DNA code for 1 amino acid (e.g. TAC codes for methionine or "M"), and since my name is made up entirely of the 1 letter abbreviations for the amino acids we make, I could actually do it.

Fortunately, I realized that this is too nerdy even for me and haven't done it.

mabudonicus
02-16-2007, 10:35 AM
I suggested :beard: but it got put down (tho I think that's what I'd get if ever I got one, I am the same way as Chux on this tho basically)

Deuce with the legend "Take Care Sir" would be good- why not each get an image inspired by Rockin Deuce even??

maybe a box of Tic Tacs??

and the concept of the GH buttons you suggested down the back of yer calves, that'd be cool- tho you might be tempted to actually play a few rounds

I stil think you should get Grillz tatooed on y'all, kill 4 birds with 2 stones :beard: :mebs" Isobaws&

CaptainSolo1138
02-16-2007, 01:14 PM
I suggested :beard: but it got put down (tho I think that's what I'd get if ever I got one, I am the same way as Chux on this tho basically)I don't think its a horrible idea at all. I'm just keeping my options open until "D-Day".

Deuce with the legend "Take Care Sir" would be good- why not each get an image inspired by Rockin Deuce even??I may have to call Nick right now and tell him about that. I DID NOT want anything SW, but I'd make an exception for El Dos.

maybe a box of Tic Tacs??That's Slick. I'd have to get kielbasa.

and the concept of the GH buttons you suggested down the back of yer calves, that'd be cool- tho you might be tempted to actually play a few roundsThe only foreseeable problem with that, I thought, would be that I couldn't wear shorts in any sort of "professional" setting (i.e. teacher in-services and such. Without the tat there it'd probably be OK).

One of you get the word "Shake", and the other get "Bake".That, JF, is one of the BEST ideas I've heard yet! I will definitely bring that up to him!

The tattoo I designed for myself has double stranded DNA winding around my arm in a double helix and would spell out my name in amino acids (if it were translated into a protein.) Since 3 consecutive base pairs in your DNA code for 1 amino acid (e.g. TAC codes for methionine or "M"), and since my name is made up entirely of the 1 letter abbreviations for the amino acids we make, I could actually do it.Are you even kidding?!?!?! That's a badass idea! I'd be all over that like a drool rag at a retard convention!

JEDIpartner
02-16-2007, 02:37 PM
Tim Hardaway might have something to say about that...

:D

Yeah, well-- Tim Hardaway can... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bcmw0ufHoBo

CaptainSolo1138
02-16-2007, 03:06 PM
Yeah, well-- Tim Hardaway can... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bcmw0ufHoBoLMAO!!! Got bless you, The Soup!

Kidhuman
02-16-2007, 03:30 PM
That was damn funny.

Dar' Argol
02-16-2007, 04:19 PM
A while back my sister and I went and got tattoos done. We got the Chinese symbols for "Little Sister" and "Big Brother" done on our back. I have little sister and she has big brother. It is ment to say that we have each others back.

Back Tatt's (http://myspace-852.vo.llnwd.net/00684/25/87/684477852_l.jpg)

Whatever you get it needs to mean something to you and your brother. This will be a bond between you two. I know that the bond my sister and I have grown since then. I think the Luigi and DK idea is great . . even you said they were "our" racers.

But it also needs to make sence for you two. It can't be just some random thing. You and your brother need to come up with something that is just perfect for you both.

Hopethat helps a bit

CaptainSolo1138
02-16-2007, 04:40 PM
Whatever you get it needs to mean something to you and your brother. This will be a bond between you two. I know that the bond my sister and I have grown since then. I think the Luigi and DK idea is great . . even you said they were "our" racers.I guess I never thought of it as a "bond" thing, just kind of a goofy send off. I do like the sentiment, though. Thanks, Dar!
Speaking of "Bond", maybe I'll get the first-person view of the hand and PP7 from GoldenEye for N64....

2-1B
02-16-2007, 04:49 PM
matching Phantom Menace logos but then you said you didn't want Es Dubs tats....hmmm, why not get a picture of me? :grin:

Maybe a Democratic Donkey symbol for Slicker or matching "We Heart Rocketboy" tats....I guess I don't have any good ideas.

Ducks' :beard: idea is actually really cool, but will the Yellow ink come off well enough ? :confused:

I also like MDP's Care Bears idea and especially that Nuremburg pic - but they should have had a Star of David Bear lurking in the background ready to slit some Nazi throat.

CaptainSolo1138
02-16-2007, 04:58 PM
but they should have had a Star of David Bear lurking in the background ready to slit some Nazi throat.
Oh, the joys of being bored at work...

JediTricks
02-17-2007, 05:27 AM
Go with William Murderface's huge tat across his belly:

Pobody's Nerfect

This Mess Is A Place.

Murderface may be "the fat one", but he can play the bass with his junk.

Alternately, you could have "Action" and Slick could get "On-Line" :p

JimJamBonds
02-17-2007, 12:37 PM
What about Mr. Yuk?

jjreason
02-17-2007, 01:16 PM
What you guys should really get is those SUPER cliche "Old English" D's Eminem and Kid Rock popularized (well, I guess it was the Tigers' cap that popularized them first, but you know what I'm sayin').

All the D-Rock pimps get 'em. :thumbsup:

2-1B
02-18-2007, 10:32 AM
you should get matching lip tats on your wrist...just like Brit Spears.

Slicker
02-18-2007, 02:12 PM
Man, some good ideas brewin in here.

I'm open to whatever (except for what Tim Hardaway hates...). Whatever we get it'll mean something. I realize it's there for life but I don't give a damn.

I do like the Shake and Bake idea though. It's kinda dated as Talladega Nights (however awesome it is) won't always be a known movie.

CaptainSolo1138
02-18-2007, 05:37 PM
you should get matching lip tats on your wrist...just like Brit Spears.I thought we could just get haircuts like hers (http://idontlikeyouinthatway.com/pictures/20070217/britney%20spears%20bald/bsbald1.html).

2-1B
02-18-2007, 05:44 PM
I do like the Shake and Bake idea though. It's kinda dated as Talladega Nights (however awesome it is) won't always be a known movie.

I must have seen a different movie, I don't know any "awesome" ones by that title. :D

Ahhhh Caps yes I do like the haircut idea, of course. That goes without saying. :)

CaptainSolo1138
02-18-2007, 05:47 PM
Ahhhh Caps yes I do like the haircut idea, of course. That goes without saying. :)Oddly enough, she doesn't look too skanky with the Picard 'do. I still wouldn't put my thing in her, but its not too shabby.

BTW, Caes, NICE sig!:thumbsup:

2-1B
02-18-2007, 06:09 PM
BTW, Caes, NICE sig!:thumbsup:

all glory and honor go to Slicker's Brother for that one.

and Slicker's Mom for having him (Slicker's Brother, not Slicker ;) )

Slicker
02-18-2007, 07:00 PM
Her head looks weirder than Bishops from Waiting.

Kidhuman
02-18-2007, 07:18 PM
Why dont each of you get a tatoo of one of the girls from Tatu? or get Hervey Villachez?

JediTricks
02-18-2007, 10:27 PM
How about each of you pick out your favorite LEGO brick or plate and get a tat of that? :p

CaptainSolo1138
02-18-2007, 10:30 PM
We're (or maybe its just me) thinking of doing something to reflect our German heritage. I liked this (http://www.neumeyer-abzeichen.de/Artikel/Flaggenpins/Bild-gross/Deutschland-mit-Kreuz.jpg) and this (http://www.supportourpeople.com/images/flags/600/germany_coa_n105.png). I thought it'd be cool to get the Hamlin coat of arms (http://www.heraldry.ws/coatsofarms/hamlin.gif), but I'm not a huge fan.

JediTricks
02-18-2007, 10:57 PM
German stuff can get you mistaken for a skinhead though, for example even though the Iron Cross dates back before the 3rd Reich, the Nazis adopted it so thoroughly that it's now commonly accepted as a Neo Nazi symbol.

2-1B
02-18-2007, 11:05 PM
or that you're a fan of Lemmy.

JetsAndHeels
02-19-2007, 12:04 AM
I'm gettin another Superman tat prob this summer.

Man, getting new ink is addicting.

JimJamBonds
02-19-2007, 01:05 AM
Perhaps some sort of family crest or family coat of arms? If you have neither what about a tat of a butt on your butt? (yes that is from Bevis and Butthead)

CaptainSolo1138
02-19-2007, 07:32 AM
German stuff can get you mistaken for a skinhead though, for example even though the Iron Cross dates back before the 3rd Reich, the Nazis adopted it so thoroughly that it's now commonly accepted as a Neo Nazi symbol.
I know, and that really sucks. That's like persecuting a Russian because Catherine the Great was a ho. On the other hand, I plan on getting it done on my left side rib cage, meaning that it wouldn't especially be on public display (except for those tender moments with Caesar).

Perhaps some sort of family crest or family coat of arms?I had a link to "mine" posted, but it was pulled by them. A pic of it is below. I'm not entirely sure how coats of arms work. Does each family need one (i.e. would my family have one coat of arms while my brother's had another?) or do all people with that surname fall under that one coat? I'm not a fan of the one I found bearing my last name, so its kind of ruled out anyway. Here it is:

JimJamBonds
02-19-2007, 12:11 PM
I'm not entirely sure how coats of arms work. Does each family need one (i.e. would my family have one coat of arms while my brother's had another?) or do all people with that surname fall under that one coat? I'm not a fan of the one I found bearing my last name, so its kind of ruled out anyway. Here it is:

I would think it would be anybody with that surname would have that coat of arms. If you don't like the coat of arms you found why not make one that you would like? Maybe ask family membors to give color's/design ideas, that way its not just a Cap/Slick crest its truly a family crest. Although considering our favorite seaman is leaving in a month there isn't alot of time to do all of that.

2-1B
02-19-2007, 03:59 PM
But what if you find out that Harry Hamlin has the same tat ? That would be a bummer...

I'll check his ribcage next time I have my LA Law sleepover party.

CaptainSolo1138
02-19-2007, 04:04 PM
I'll check his ribcage next time I have my LA Law sleepover party.Thanks. That leaves me more time to "check" Susan Dey's ribcage.

2-1B
02-19-2007, 04:12 PM
Get back to me about Bonaduce when you get the chance...I think he's got a flaming dragon somewheres.

JediTricks
02-19-2007, 06:04 PM
Perhaps some sort of family crest or family coat of arms? If you have neither what about a tat of a butt on your butt? (yes that is from Bevis and Butthead)It'd need to have a tattoo of a butt on the butt-shaped tattoo that they got on their butt. (one of the duo's funnier lines)

I know, and that really sucks. That's like persecuting a Russian because Catherine the Great was a ho. On the other hand, I plan on getting it done on my left side rib cage, meaning that it wouldn't especially be on public display (except for those tender moments with Caesar).Well, it's not unfair either since a large percentage of the population who sports those images ARE white supremacists, they've essentially stolen it (themselves borrowing it from the Nazis who forever tainted its history). Anyway, you can of course get what you want, but I'm just saying that you would want to strongly consider what message it sends about you even when you don't intend it to if it ever is bared.

CaptainSolo1138
02-19-2007, 10:30 PM
Well, it's not unfair either since a large percentage of the population who sports those images ARE white supremacists, they've essentially stolen it (themselves borrowing it from the Nazis who forever tainted its history). Anyway, you can of course get what you want, but I'm just saying that you would want to strongly consider what message it sends about you even when you don't intend it to if it ever is bared.I'm in reluctant agreeance with you because as much as I like it and would be proud to have it, it would be misconstrued by many people, which is pretty unfortunate. Maybe I should just license the hell out of it like Jesse James.:rolleyes:

Even without our exchange, though, I was leaning towards the German coat of arms (the eagley looking one). My only reservation about it is that that's a hell of a lot of yellow and from my understanding (maybe someone can help me out) yellow isn't a highly recommended color due to the fact that it fades relatively easy.

JimJamBonds
02-20-2007, 12:56 AM
I think Slicker should get a tat with his name, phone number and home address so when he has too much Saki and wakes up in the gutter outside a Japense "gaming house" ;) they know where to go with him.

Slicker
02-20-2007, 12:57 AM
I think Slicker should get a tat with his name, phone number and home address so when he has too much Saki and wakes up in the gutter outside a Japense "gaming house" ;) they know where to go with him.Awesome. I think every home (or upper arm) should have one.

JimJamBonds
02-20-2007, 01:03 AM
Awesome. I think every home (or upper arm) should have one.

Glad you like it.

JediTricks
02-20-2007, 10:37 PM
Maybe I should just license the hell out of it like Jesse James.:rolleyes: Hey, who else could parlay being a SoCal Redneck into celebrity status? :p Hell, if nothing else, considering getting a tat with any parallel to that guy should be a warning sign. ;)

Even without our exchange, though, I was leaning towards the German coat of arms (the eagley looking one). My only reservation about it is that that's a hell of a lot of yellow and from my understanding (maybe someone can help me out) yellow isn't a highly recommended color due to the fact that it fades relatively easy.I've heard that about yellow too, and it requires more time because it needs more ink.

Plus, it's a lot of ink to get done only to have drunk girls mistakenly proclaim you've got the Pontiac Flamin' Chicken on your chest. ;)

Nobody's said it yet, but how about you get a tat of Jar Jar and Slick gets Captain Tarpals? It's Ep 1, so it's not really Star Wars, and it's the lamest, most meaningless thing you can find. :D

2-1B
02-20-2007, 10:41 PM
what if they got Jesse James tats and BOTH ended up marrying Sandra Bullock !?!? :eek:

CaptainSolo1138
02-20-2007, 11:07 PM
I've heard that about yellow too, and it requires more time because it needs more ink.Good to know. Thanks.

Plus, it's a lot of ink to get done only to have drunk girls mistakenly proclaim you've got the Pontiac Flamin' Chicken on your chest. ;)If I've got drunk girls that close to my bare chest, I think my biggest concern at that point in time would be answering to my wife.

Nobody's said it yet, but how about you get a tat of Jar Jar and Slick gets Captain Tarpals? It's Ep 1, so it's not really Star Wars, and it's the lamest, most meaningless thing you can find. :DYou make a good point. For shear lameness, though, we should look into getting the plot outlines of each movie.

JetsAndHeels
02-20-2007, 11:10 PM
I haven't had any problem with my yellow fading. It's the yellow color in the S-Shield that is on my left arm up at the top. Of course the fact that it is always under my clothes may have something to do with that too.

JimJamBonds
02-21-2007, 01:13 AM
Nobody's said it yet, but how about you get a tat of Jar Jar and Slick gets Captain Tarpals? It's Ep 1, so it's not really Star Wars, and it's the lamest, most meaningless thing you can find. :D

Greatest idea ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JediTricks
02-21-2007, 06:32 AM
what if they got Jesse James tats and BOTH ended up marrying Sandra Bullock !?!? :eek:Well, one of them would have to marry her leftover skin from the plastic surgery she's gotten.

Apparently, yellow ink is the hardest color to remove with laser surgery, when they zap that color it darkens - so do any skin-tone colors, red, yellow, pink, as well as any bright colors that are based on white ink. Yellow ink that is based on cadmium apparently has bad reactions for some folks, giving them eczema, or even turning toxic in the sun (basically turning into an allergic reaction).

CaptainSolo1138
02-21-2007, 07:29 AM
Even though J&H seems to have had luck with his yellow, I think I'm going to keep away from it. I don't need a toxic tattoo.

JetsAndHeels
02-21-2007, 05:37 PM
Even though J&H seems to have had luck with his yellow, I think I'm going to keep away from it. I don't need a toxic tattoo.

My ink stays sharp all the time..its the tat of steel!!

Dar' Argol
02-22-2007, 08:03 PM
The lighter colors . . i.e. white, yellow, pink, are the hardest to get visible. It takes a lot of ink to make a difference. Some people it goes in easy and show up great, others it doesn't. Its all about your body chemistry. That goes for the fading of a tatt as well. the more hydrated you are the loger that tatt remains vibrant. Also you you hit it with lotion . . . (waiting for the Silence of the Lambs references to pop up now) from time to time that helps too.

I don't know about removal effects. My feeling is that if your gonna get inked, make sure of what you want. Don't get something done with the idea that if you don't like it you can get it removed. Go into this with the mind set that this is permanent, forever, and its the one thing that no one will ever take away from you. Its with you till the end and you will take it to the grave. If you have that kind of mind set, then you should be able to decide better what you want.

My tatt on my upper arm (http://img257.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dartatfinishedwd6.jpg) is the Rebel Symbol from SW, my daughters full name in Aurek-Besh, and a blue steel skin underneath. Its 2 of the things I love most in life and also to show you may hurt my body but you will never touch my spirit. The tatt on my
upper back (http://img257.imageshack.us/my.php?image=lilsisterbigbrotherml6.jpg) is the Chinese character for Little Sister. Mys sister has one in the same spot that is the character for Older Brother. It just shows that no matter what she's got my back and I got her's. These are the things I have permanently marked my body with and I would never concider removing. Removal is not an option for me. Its kinda weird because I feel that they have always been there and now everyone can see it. They are a part of me, and with this tattoo you and your brother want to get, it should feel the same.

But that's me and my weird 2 cents and no they cannot be exchanged!

CaptainSolo1138
02-23-2007, 07:31 AM
I don't know about removal effects. My feeling is that if your gonna get inked, make sure of what you want.I totally agree with that.

With less than two or so weeks to go, we still need to figure out what we're getting. Oh, the pressure.

Slicker
02-23-2007, 12:08 PM
We could always get a tramp stamp on our lower backs.:kiss:

CaptainSolo1138
02-23-2007, 02:17 PM
We could always get a tramp stamp on our lower backs.:kiss:
I'll get "Dale" if you get "Andy".:D

JediTricks
02-23-2007, 06:35 PM
Matching tats of Andy Taylor and Barney Fife from The Andy Griffith Show

JetsAndHeels
02-23-2007, 10:46 PM
With less than two or so weeks to go, we still need to figure out what we're getting. Oh, the pressure.

I totally dig your Britney Spears avatar.

CaptainSolo1138
02-23-2007, 11:04 PM
I totally dig your Britney Spears avatar.LMFAO! I'm sure Tie Domi would make your spleen bleed for that!:p

JetsAndHeels
02-23-2007, 11:05 PM
LMFAO! I'm sure Tie Domi would make your spleen bleed for that!:p

I'm sure he would, I just couldn't pass up that opportunity. :)

Jargo
02-24-2007, 10:33 AM
I'll get "Dale" if you get "Andy".:D
:love:

:whip:

2-1B
02-25-2007, 03:05 PM
just merge Dale and Andy into "Dandy"

sirs, JimJam had a good idea last night but I don't know when he will have time to post it and since time is not on your side, I'll post it for him:

he thinks one of you should get the UP done on your side while the other gets the real part of Michigan...so you can take your shirts off, press your sides together, and form the complete version of that godforsaken state you call home.

Blue2th
02-25-2007, 04:14 PM
Why don't you guys do "CaptainSolo1138" and "Slicker" if you haven't already?

mabudonicus
02-26-2007, 09:00 AM
I had a little thought- what about a sign- like them "man on fire" signs, or the "watch out or THIS will happen"- I've seen some DAMN hilarious ones. I'll see if I can sacre up a good example, but that'd be kinda funny, yet still pretty cool :beard:Isobaws&

Jargo
02-26-2007, 12:10 PM
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

JimJamBonds
03-03-2007, 10:19 AM
sirs, JimJam had a good idea last night but I don't know when he will have time to post it and since time is not on your side, I'll post it for him:

he thinks one of you should get the UP done on your side while the other gets the real part of Michigan...so you can take your shirts off, press your sides together, and form the complete version of that godforsaken state you call home.

Thank you sir, it doesn't however look like they are going to do it thouh. :mad:

2-1B
03-03-2007, 04:16 PM
Why don't you guys do "CaptainSolo1138" and "Slicker" if you haven't already?

I'm out, cuz I done 'em both.

Anakin Palpatine
03-03-2007, 04:22 PM
Moral Oral!!

JimJamBonds
03-03-2007, 05:48 PM
Why don't you Slicker get a tat of me and Cappy get a tat of Casear, that way each of you will have a permanent reminder your favorite SSG posters.

Slicker
03-03-2007, 05:52 PM
Hmmm...that's entirely possible. But I want the Caesar one. :(

Jargo
03-03-2007, 05:58 PM
I still don't believe they'll get tats. Maybe bazooka gum lick and stick tattoos.

JimJamBonds
03-03-2007, 05:59 PM
Hmmm...that's entirely possible. But I want the Caesar one. :(

Thats ok, I can never remember if I'm Cappy or your favorite SSGer. My memory failed me thats all.

CaptainSolo1138
03-05-2007, 07:21 AM
You all are my favorite. :D

DADDYPANTS[/COLOR]]I still don't believe they'll get tats. Maybe bazooka gum lick and stick tattoos.That sounds like a dare, my friend. I can't turn that down.

Jargo
03-05-2007, 08:42 AM
I double dog dare y'all. ;)

CaptainSolo1138
03-08-2007, 08:42 AM
Alright, I think I've finally decided on something (http://a922.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/47/l_bcde6328c4d0e0877edd5e378fb94859.jpg). Its from the load screen of Guitar Hero. I may get the cassette a bit bigger and the wings a bit smaller (as it appears in the game). Thanks to Rocketboy for putting it together for me.

Jargo
03-08-2007, 09:51 AM
And what will Slick get?

I like the simplicity of that design btw.

I'm thinking of getting 'something' or a few 'somethings' myself. I think for double dog daring you guys I should be willing to get inked myself. May take a while before I get mine done seeing as I just practically drove myself to financial armageddon. Hopefully by june I'll be in a position to go for it.

Slicker
03-08-2007, 09:55 AM
I'm thinking about getting a Nintendo controller...the old skool one.

Not sure though since it doesn't have any real meaning.

JetsAndHeels
03-08-2007, 10:23 AM
I thought about a jets or tarheels tat for me...but then again I also want another superman tat...its hard to decide.

Either way it will be somethin i love. I want people to know that I like to party.

Rocketboy
03-08-2007, 11:09 AM
I'm thinking about getting a Nintendo controller...the old skool one.

Not sure though since it doesn't have any real meaning.And the Konami code under it.

Slicker
03-08-2007, 01:23 PM
I also just found this. (http://people.sinclair.edu/thomasmartin/knights/Iron%20Cross%202.jpg) It's simple and I have wanted to get it for some time. I'd keep it open for further additions that I've got in mind already.

Kidhuman
03-10-2007, 12:29 AM
I just suggested to SLick via AIM that one get a bald Britney and the other a loose lipped Lindsey

Slicker
03-10-2007, 12:50 AM
I just suggested to SLick via AIM that one get a bald Britney and the other a loose lipped LindseyWe'll have to fight over who gets which one though...

JediTricks
03-10-2007, 05:22 PM
How about Lindsay and Britney tats but they're aged into their 80s? :p

JimJamBonds
03-11-2007, 02:00 PM
How about Lindsay and Britney tats but they're aged into their 80s? :p

You presume that they will make it that long! lol

Darth Jax
03-11-2007, 11:24 PM
just go the "dude"/"sweet" route.

JediTricks
03-12-2007, 09:59 PM
You presume that they will make it that long! lol
They'll last as long as the tats, so they'll pay to keep our boys alive past the age of 100! :p

CaptainSolo1138
03-12-2007, 10:09 PM
Its currently D-Day + 5. I'm still dickering over where to get mine. It'll either be on my arm (lame) or on my left side (OUCH!!!). I think I just changed my mind on where I want it three times as I posted this.

El Chuxter
03-13-2007, 11:01 AM
Get it on your butt.

In fact, you should get a butt-shaped tattoo on your butt so it looks like a butt and people think it's a butt.

I don't care that I'm the second to say that. Best B&B line ever.

JediTricks
03-14-2007, 05:23 AM
Once again, the beauty of the line is lost since B&B suggested that the tattoo itself have a butt-shaped tattoo on it.

CaptainSolo1138
03-18-2007, 01:09 AM
Hot damn!

(I'm on the left, Slick is on the right)

Kidhuman
03-18-2007, 07:26 AM
Very nice Cappy.

2-1B
03-18-2007, 10:54 AM
Why is Slicker's belt unbuckled? Did he get a head start on his tour of Japan? :eek:

jjreason
03-18-2007, 11:29 AM
Mrrowww, you kitties look purrrrrfectly gorgeous! I'd definitely lap up some milk off your platters......

Jesus, that does NOT sound good at all....

Damn, you guys are brave! Uh oh, I think she's coming back....

Rocketboy
03-18-2007, 12:57 PM
Awesome.
Which one of you cried? I'll bet it was Slick.

JimJamBonds
03-18-2007, 07:43 PM
"Worst tatoos ever."
- Comicbook Guy

CaptainSolo1138
03-18-2007, 07:52 PM
Bite me, ya hump.

Being my first, I intentionally told myself that it was gonna hurt like hell so that when it didn't hurt like hell, I'd be pleasantly surprised. It doesn't hurt as much as it was annoying and uncomfortable. I don't know how people can do HUGE murals and stuff on their backs and what not.

JimJamBonds
03-18-2007, 08:31 PM
Bite me, ya hump.

EASY there killer. :p

JediTricks
03-19-2007, 08:26 PM
Wow, a cassette with pig ears, that's more random than I thought it'd be! The winged cassette from Guitar Hero was one thing, but putting animal ears on it instead of wings, that's bold.

CaptainSolo1138
03-19-2007, 10:12 PM
Ha. Ha.

I'm not sure if you're being "funny" sarcastic or "jerk" sarcastic, so I'll just leave it alone.

JediTricks
03-19-2007, 10:41 PM
Uh oh, you mean those aren't animal ears? I wasn't kidding, the photo makes them look like pig or cat ears, something like that, not like wings, I thought you went double-random.

2-1B
03-21-2007, 07:38 PM
I thought they were gremlin ears.

Or maybe mogwai ears.

2-1B
03-21-2007, 07:58 PM
So this girl just browses around the forums and gives messages to others to post, or...? :confused:

I think I am channelling GNT, I'm going to go make a Countdown post. lol

TeeEye7
06-29-2007, 04:30 AM
One of our janitors for our facility came in to show his newest tattoo off yesterday.....

I thought maybe you'd like to see too.

2-1B
06-29-2007, 06:08 PM
I have a Star Wars True Fan tattoo as well, but mine has a picture of Jar Jar hugging Rick McCallum.

darko666
06-29-2007, 08:35 PM
I don't know how people can do HUGE murals and stuff on their backs and what not.

it's quite easy. (http://a43.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/00004/24/00/4800042_l.JPG)

jjreason
06-29-2007, 08:55 PM
How many hours was that??? :eek:

darko666
06-29-2007, 09:35 PM
about 30.

i'm currently working on a Star Wars themed leg sleave, which is based on this (http://www.steveniles.com/images/store/starwarstales17.jpg). i kept vader, emperor, dooku, maul, assaj, and added Malak and Grievous in place of the other characters. i'm about 12 hours in, i have a few more appointments till it's complete.

mabudonicus
06-30-2007, 09:36 AM
Holy Cow Darko666- is that Cthulu/Vader or am I imagining it?? Real nice work man, almost looks like Giger himself did it, awesome :D !!

darko666
06-30-2007, 02:49 PM
thank you for the compliments. ha, it's actually a cross between a skull and an Octopus, so i've always called it Skull "O" Pus. my brother did the artwork and the tattoo. he did all the tattoos on me, except for my 3/4 sleave on my other arm. he only did the drawing for that(he was apprenticing at the time).

TeeEye7
07-26-2007, 04:12 AM
Here's our janitor's newest addition....different artist this time....

Dar' Argol
07-26-2007, 07:11 AM
Very nice TeeEye! That's how my first one started with the rebel symbol. I'll have to take a new pic of my wrist tatt that ws to cover my scar from my skin graph. It was a badly placed scar . . .

JimJamBonds
07-26-2007, 08:25 PM
i'm currently working on a Star Wars themed leg sleave, which is based on this (http://www.steveniles.com/images/store/starwarstales17.jpg). i kept vader, emperor, dooku, maul, assaj, and added Malak and Grievous in place of the other characters. i'm about 12 hours in, i have a few more appointments till it's complete.

No Teekster?

TeeEye7
02-23-2008, 06:15 PM
Here's the latest addition to our janitor's collection:

BTW, he resigned a few days ago and moved to the Bay Area.

The end of an era......

Dar' Argol
04-01-2008, 12:21 AM
Well, I got it started tonight . . the left shoulder Boba Fett Tattoo with my son's name in Aurek-Besh . . . . we're gonna add that part after the color is done. But this was the first sitting of at LEAST 2.

plasticfetish
04-01-2008, 01:48 AM
Oh man, that's really nice! In black and white it's great... can't wait to see the color.

Dar' Argol
04-01-2008, 06:50 PM
Oh man, that's really nice! In black and white it's great... can't wait to see the color.

Yeah, I'm stoked for the color too. The Red/Orange/Yellow from the flames is really gonna set that off.

Surprisingly I am not all that sore today. The guy who did the work said the ink went in nice and easy so I should not have any problems with the healing.

bobafrett
04-01-2008, 07:24 PM
Looks great Dar! Now you just need to add a Stormtrooper in there somewhere.

Kidhuman
04-01-2008, 11:11 PM
I have seen better. :D

Real nice D'ar

2-1B
04-02-2008, 01:05 AM
AWESOME Jango tat, Dar. :thumbsup:

hey :Mabs:, how is that 2-1B tat comin' ?

mabudonicus
04-02-2008, 04:53 AM
Gonna be sweet when it's all coloured up Dar

No tat in the works yet :Caesar: but supposedly Elf is gonna make some kind of Deuce artwork in the near future, kinda Brandon Bird inflluenced
:beard: Iso&baws
signing in on my low-speed all ninja-like

Dar' Argol
04-02-2008, 07:13 AM
Looks great Dar! Now you just need to add a Stormtrooper in there somewhere.

Personally I want to have stormtroopers, clone troopers, Jango, . . . .I want to make it a whole sleeve. But Mrs Argol said the papers would be ready for me when i got home if I did that . .. still working on wearing her down on that though lol

Today it burns like sunburn . . ahhh I forgot how much fun the healing process is . . lol

Dar' Argol
10-29-2008, 05:10 PM
Well . . its finished . . . . took a while but its worth it!

bobafrett
10-29-2008, 05:15 PM
Saw these on myspace. I'm waiting until I find out some news, as to when I will get my next tattoo.

Slicker
02-22-2010, 11:55 AM
For those that don't know I updated my original tattoo. As you can tell my original tat was HORRIBLY done but what I got added more than made up for it.

TeeEye7
02-22-2010, 02:26 PM
Will Cappy follow suit?

Slicker
02-22-2010, 03:21 PM
It's highly unlikely. When I come back to the states I plan on getting my other arm done. I've also got one on my back so I'll have to get a picture of that and put it up here as well.

dr_evazan22
02-22-2010, 03:43 PM
That looks awesome Slicker... How long did it take?

Slicker
02-22-2010, 05:19 PM
I did 5 sessions for a total of 16 hours. The cost came out to a bit over $3,000.

dr_evazan22
02-22-2010, 06:55 PM
I'm assuming that the cross was the original part you weren't happy with? The new work is SO nice, they wouldn't've been able to touch it up?

DarthQuack
02-22-2010, 08:08 PM
No ink here....looks pretty cool Slicky.

JediTricks
02-22-2010, 08:14 PM
Pretty wild ink! i thought i read somewhere tho' that the pentagon had limited military personel tats to be above the short-sleeve line. wat's up wit dat?

Slicker
02-22-2010, 09:45 PM
I'm assuming that the cross was the original part you weren't happy with? The new work is SO nice, they wouldn't've been able to touch it up?They said that it was pretty much all scar tissue so they couldn't redo it without making it raise even more. You can definitely tell the difference when you rub your hand over it.

Pretty wild ink! i thought i read somewhere tho' that the pentagon had limited military personel tats to be above the short-sleeve line. wat's up wit dat?Yeah, they did...they also put out a rule that you aren't allowed to get tattoos at all in Japan. Aren't I just a devilish little fella?

JediTricks
02-23-2010, 04:12 AM
You sure are, you scamp.

What's with the rule about no Japanese tattoos?

Slicker
02-23-2010, 09:41 AM
It's not a rule against Japanese tattoos per se. We're just not allowed to get tattoos in Japan period. They say that the tattoo parlors are unsanitary. I'm throwing up the BS flag on that one immediately.

JediTricks
02-23-2010, 05:47 PM
Oh, I see. That's pretty shabby as rules go, I mean there are plenty of filthy hepatitis parlors in the US disguised as tattoo artists too. Shouldn't a rule be more like "no tattoos from a place that looks like it will give you diseases that normally you would have gotten from doing illicit street drugs or having sex with unsavory prostitutes"? ;)

Slicker
02-23-2010, 11:50 PM
In every port we hit they always say no tattoos EXCEPT for Guam because it's American territory. To be 100% honest Guam is probably the ONLY port that I wouldn't get a tattoo in because they're so dirty and they do horrendous work.

JimJamBonds
07-18-2010, 06:55 PM
A buddy of mine has the rebel alliance symbol on his calf.