PDA

View Full Version : Donald Trump's hair

Tycho
02-19-2007, 02:15 AM
I'm actually surprised there has not been a thread about this.

Well, in short, Donald's comb-over offends me!

He is one of this nation's richest men (from time to time) right?

He should be able to afford Rogain or membership in The Hair Club For Men.

With Trump's money, these options must really not work, else he would have successfully used them, right?

There could be a rare instance where he is allergic to Rogain or something. Does anyone know if that is the case?

Otherwise, his high profile should be devastating to these other companies.

Now a hat, or even a gentleman's fedora (like Indiana Jones) is a certainly viable option.

In addition to that, Patrick Stewart brought bald back to being "sexy," according to women Star Trek and X-men fans.

The shaved-head look is also in since Stone-Cold Steve Austin, Dr. Evil, and Lex Luthor - all men with things in common with Mr. Trump anyway.

He could also afford a wig or tupee, then try the shaved-head look, and were he not satisfied, run with the artificial rug or a hat for a while.

You know that comb-over has got to look absolutely frightening in the morning. I mean we're talking a walk-on role in a Michael Bay movie here.

So what gives? I mean does Trump honestly have everyone around him so fearful of him that no one dares tell him, "You look like $--t, Boss?"

I mean, he fires everyone anyway.

Kidhuman
02-19-2007, 06:04 AM
Whats funny is fpr Wrestlemania, he and Vince McMahon are picking wrestlers to represent them and the rep of the losing wrestler has to get their head shaved.

stillakid
02-19-2007, 06:59 AM
Money speaks louder than hair.

Blue2th
02-19-2007, 08:12 AM
In addition to that, Patrick Stewart brought bald back to being "sexy," according to women Star Trek and X-men fans.

The shaved-head look is also in since Stone-Cold Steve Austin, Dr. Evil, and Lex Luthor - all men with things in common with Mr. Trump anyway.

Well, he can't do that now at least for a few weeks, or it would look like he endorses Britney's look.

JEDIpartner
02-19-2007, 10:14 AM
I wish the wind would catch the Donald's hair like a sail and blow him into the ocean so we'd never have to hear from or see him ever again. :o

Tycho
02-19-2007, 10:59 AM
Whats funny is fpr Wrestlemania, he and Vince McMahon are picking wrestlers to represent them and the rep of the losing wrestler has to get their head shaved.

Oh you're kidding, right?! Thing is, I'm so glad you are not!

Unfortunately, we all know Wrestlemania is fake and they probably already know the outcome. So if Trump wants to shave his head, that is what will happen, and the wrestling event is just an excuse. If he doesn't, he certainly will have a supporting reason why he doesn't lose the comb-over.

Well, he can't do that now at least for a few weeks, or it would look like he endorses Britney's look.

I thought I heard that Britney shaved her head. But I'll have to Google up a picture.

So before she decided to go to rehab, she went for a lobotomy, right? She said, "take a little off the top," but since there was no brain, they shaved her hair? I get it now.

Perhaps they made her all-natural fiber underwear with the clippings? I think she might've been able to use that.

JimJamBonds
02-19-2007, 11:07 AM
I think his hair is a joke but its been going on for so long he likes it that way since it garners attention. If/when I start losing hair Caesar has permission to shot me if I ever do something like that.

Tycho
02-19-2007, 11:23 AM
Meanwhile, I checked out some pictures of Britney. She seems to suddenly lose weight and actually look good in a few pictures. What's really strange is that she sort of seems sexy in her head-shaving pictures (not all of them, mind you).

I am not a Britney fan, nor do I date ladies with kids. But I actually had some "wrong thoughts" concerning my opinion of Britney as of late. By wrong, I mean thoughts that are actually favorable towards her. Really strange coming from me.

2-1B
02-19-2007, 02:56 PM
The Donald has some funky lettuce.

Blue2th
02-19-2007, 06:32 PM
Donald Trump and Rosie Odonnell are so much alike. They even have the same facial expression when they are mad. I think that a special edition of "Celebrity Deathmatch" where Donald gets his comb-over pulled out is in order.

Slicker
02-19-2007, 06:41 PM
I think his hair is a joke but its been going on for so long he likes it that way since it garners attention. Kinda like Andy Warhol. Now THAT was some hair!

Jargo
02-19-2007, 06:56 PM
Did not the great Albert Einstein also have wild and wispy hair? so it can be a sign of greatness too. Mind you, Albert also had a big mustache. it may have been that rather than the hair......