PDA

View Full Version : Seeking R4-P17 and ARC-170

DarkJediCole
02-19-2007, 11:12 PM
I recently discovered that I had managed to miss the R4-P17 (Obi-Wan's Astromech) when it was released. Then I promptly forgot to even seek it out at the various local convention dealer rooms. So now I am turning to the SSG community to help me fill in this blank in my collection.

I am also trying to obtain an ARC-170 Starfighter. I passed on this when it was in stores and have since begun to (finally) hang my vintage and contemporary starships from the ceiling of my studio. And the absence of the ARC-170 is being felt!

If anyone out there might be able to help, please send my your want lists, perhaps we can work out a trade that will fill in blanks in both collections.

- JediCole

figrin bran
02-20-2007, 12:39 AM
i might have an extra R4...i'll have to get back to you on that one

DarkJediCole
02-20-2007, 01:35 PM
Figrin,
Thank you for the prompt reply. I look forward to your update. I am still at a loss as to how this one escaped my attentions, and my collection!

Slicker
02-20-2007, 02:01 PM
That's how it goes. At times theres just so much out that you lose track. It's happened MANY times with me. I then proceed to kick myself and look at eBay.

shammykenobi
02-20-2007, 04:35 PM
Do you need R4 loose or carded?

DarkJediCole
02-21-2007, 12:26 PM
Do you need R4 loose or carded?

Either way would be fine for me since my personal collection (from 1978 to the present day) has always been loose).

The same is true for the ARC Starfighter. If it is complete it would not matter if it is loose.

Thank you to all who have replied.