PDA

View Full Version : Help please.

cloneemperor
02-26-2007, 03:27 AM
How's it going all, I know it's been a long, long time since I posted here and asking a huge favor is not the best way to go about reintroducing oneself, but oh well. Here's my problem. I was/am a huge Action Fleet collector, but I never went into keeping everything boxed. I also didn't have the space to keep all the empty packages, which I kind of regret. Anyways, I have finally got my website up and running again, and one of the main features of my website is detailed archival pictures of my beloved Action Fleet. I have got all my pictures and am slowly posting them up, but one thing I would like to include with each item is a small writeup that includes a description as well as the text from the back of each box, ie: the technical specifications and text blurb from the back (not the bottom that advertises upcoming vehicles). What I need from anyone who is able or willing to help me is either scans or photographs of the box backs for any of the Star Wars vehicles, Battle Packs, and playsets so I can get this information. I don't intend to use any of these pictures on my website unless the contributor wishes me to, and I will give proper credit to the contributor in my writeups. I can't offer much in return, but since all of my items are out of package, I am willing to take high quality pictures from any angle for anyone who wishes them. My website is http://cloneemperor.hey.nu, and my email if you wish to get ahold of me is dan AT cloneemperor DOT hey DOT nu. I will hopefully also be frequenting these forums more than I have been so you can get ahold of me through here as well. Thanks so much for any help I can get.
- Dan

sergiurusu
02-26-2007, 12:32 PM
Hope it helps, it was too big to be sent by email:

http://rapidshare.com/files/18403989/AF_cardbacks___boxbacks.zip.html

cloneemperor
02-26-2007, 08:50 PM
Thank you so much! I knew if I came here I could get the help I needed (pun intended)

sergiurusu
02-28-2007, 03:59 AM
Glad to help! :)

cloneemperor
03-03-2007, 02:19 AM
Well, after going through all the pictures sergiurusu sent me, I have most of the boxbacks. I'll provide a list of the boxbacks I still need in case anyone else can help me. These boxbacks were either not in the zip file or in a language other than English. Thanks again in advance to anyone who can help.

Vehicles
A-Wing Starfighter
Boba Fett's Slave I
Rebel Snowspeeder
Shuttle Tydirium
Classic Duels: TIE Fighter vs. X-Wing Starfighter
Classic Duels: TIE Interceptor vs. Millennium Falcon
Rancor
Luke's X-Wing From Dagobah Swamp
Turbo Pod Racers: Gasgano's Pod Racer
Turbo Pod Racers: Ody Mandrell's Pod Racer

Battle Packs
#02 Galactic Empire (with Royal Guard)
#03 Aliens and Creatures
#04 Galactic Hunters (with IG-88)
#08 Desert Palace
#12 Cantina Smugglers and Spies
#13 Hoth Attack
#14 Death Star Escape
#15 Endor Victory
#17 Imperial Troops
#18 Rebel Troops

Playsets
Death Star
Ice Planet Hoth
Yavin Rebel Base
Gian Speeder & Theed Palace
Naboo Hanger/Final Combat

SWAFMAN
03-05-2007, 04:53 PM
Well, after going through all the pictures sergiurusu sent me, I have most of the boxbacks. I'll provide a list of the boxbacks I still need in case anyone else can help me. These boxbacks were either not in the zip file or in a language other than English. Thanks again in advance to anyone who can help...

Dan,

I have everything in your list. I will not have a chance to help with this until after April 17th, but let me know which ones you still need at that time, and I can scan the single vehicle boxbacks, and digicam photograph the larger ones. If I get any free time sooner, I'll try to get some of these for you in advance.

It's always a pleasure to help a fellow AF enthusiast.

cloneemperor
03-05-2007, 08:52 PM
That would be just fine. I have a lot of material to work with for my updates for now, especially since the Action Fleet is only one of the sections of my site. Thanks in advance for your help.

cloneemperor
04-22-2007, 11:01 PM
Dan,

I have everything in your list. I will not have a chance to help with this until after April 17th, but let me know which ones you still need at that time, and I can scan the single vehicle boxbacks, and digicam photograph the larger ones. If I get any free time sooner, I'll try to get some of these for you in advance.

It's always a pleasure to help a fellow AF enthusiast.

Hey, just bringing this back up to see if anyone out there is able to help me at this time. Thanks again in advance.

SWAFMAN
04-26-2007, 01:16 PM
cloneemporer,
I'll try to make the time to start getting some images to you. Sorry I haven't done so yet. Got our first decent weekend weather for months last weekend, so we were outdoors nearly the whole time. - Swaffy

cloneemperor
04-26-2007, 02:31 PM
I understand completely, I just took a couple days off work so I could do my yard work. Thanks a lot.