PDA

View Full Version : A Thousand Posts

Rollo Tomassi
02-05-2002, 06:52 AM
Hey everybody! This is my 1000th post. (not counting...well, you know)

Wow. 4 digits. I am definitely in good company. I think I am #6 on the list of top five posters. Drat the luck. I was ahead of Jargo come the first of the year, and then I went on vacation. Oh, well.

This is to all of you new to the forums. You can reach your goals! I am living proof! Follow your dreams! After endless decades (okay months) of being an eternal padawan with a post count of ZERO I am finally in the elete group of people who have no lives. Also, proofread. And floss.

:D Yipee!!

:Pirate: Arrgh.

SithDroid
02-05-2002, 12:57 PM
Yeah, but a lot of us didn't even register until months after you guys. I registered in October, but didn't start posting till January. I hope I make it to 1,000, hopefully by April.

General Veers
02-05-2002, 06:26 PM
I registered in September of 2001 and I have really been behind the scenes and watching, it only has been recently that I have been voicing my opinions.:D BTW Congrats Rollo Tomassi! Here's to 1000 more!:)

Beast
02-05-2002, 06:33 PM
Congratulations Rollo. I hope I hit a thousand soon, I am going to try to do it by the release of Episode II. And then I'll give myself a deadline of Episode III to take over GNT's postion as top poster. :) Guess I need to learn to post pad better if that's ever going to happen. :p

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

master jedi
02-05-2002, 09:37 PM
Congrats Rollo and welcome to the club but what does this have to do with Star Wars?

stillakid
02-06-2002, 12:24 AM
Originally posted by master jedi
Congrats Rollo and welcome to the club but what does this have to do with Star Wars?

Midichlorians have helped make this all possible (and given me at least half of my own posts!)

GNT
02-06-2002, 02:43 AM
Nice going Rollo Tomassi :)

TeeEye7
02-06-2002, 07:29 AM
.....you really do miss being an eternal padawan at heart, though, don't you? ;)

"One thousand posts are insignificant to the power of one eternal padawan...." -- Darth Yippie!

Rollo Tomassi
02-06-2002, 08:39 AM
I'll always be an Eternal Padawan.

JEDIPartnr....;)

Rollo Tomassi
03-03-2002, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by JarJarBinks
Congratulations Rollo. I hope I hit a thousand soon, I am going to try to do it by the release of Episode II. And then I'll give myself a deadline of Episode III to take over GNT's postion as top poster. :) Guess I need to learn to post pad better if that's ever going to happen. :p

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Bumping this up for Jar Jar Binks and Jedipartnr. Congrats in advance guys.

In my first post I said I was #6. Now I'm #2. A lot's happened in just a few weeks. Wierd.

Jek Porky 2002
03-03-2002, 11:14 AM
Congratulations Rollo!

Beast
03-03-2002, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by Rollo Tomassi
Bumping this up for Jar Jar Binks and Jedipartnr. Congrats in advance guys. In my first post I said I was #6. Now I'm #2. A lot's happened in just a few weeks. Wierd.
Thanks for the preliminary thanks Rollo, god I figured it would be around the time E2 opened before I ever hit 1000. But this is infact my 1000th post. I never expected it so soon. There just has been so much stuff to talk about lately that the numbers just flew by.

It's been fun, talking about all the new figures, and discussing the new movie. I really wish I would have been around alot more in 1999, so that I could have discussed those figures and that movie back then as well. I better take it down a notch or two, or I will hit the top poster status before E3 even starts production. :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

LTBasker
03-03-2002, 05:08 PM
Yea congrats, and mesa coming up on your tail. :cool: :D

JEDIpartner
03-03-2002, 05:49 PM
Until Jar Jar Binks started posting tirelessly about pretty much everything... responding to EVERYONE'S posts like he is the Sir Steves' Guide answer man. I had very little left to say. He's pretty much said it all.

Still... this is 987 for me.

SithDroid
03-03-2002, 06:10 PM
Congratulations the both of you. I too hope that one day I will reach 1,000. Almost 1/2 way there. Is there a 500th club?:D

Beast
03-03-2002, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by JEDIpartnr
Until Jar Jar Binks started posting tirelessly about pretty much everything... responding to EVERYONE'S posts like he is the Sir Steves' Guide answer man.
I would gladly accept the job as Sir Steve's Answer Man if he offered me a position here. Would be a chance for me to put my Star Wars database of info to even better use. I really do love helping people, as I have stated before. Congrats on coming up on 1000 as well, JEDIpartnr.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

General Veers
03-03-2002, 07:11 PM
WOW:eek: Congrats to you JJB! I remember the good ol' days when you were rounding 300 posts. How the time has flew by.:D Oh well heres one more post closer to 1000:p

JEDIpartner
03-03-2002, 08:10 PM
Finally!!!! Thanks for the congrats JJB... go ask Steve about the position. Maybe HE'S got an answer! :D

Congrats to you, too JJB!

Dar' Argol
03-03-2002, 08:12 PM
Congrats guys!!!! I just feel I will never get to where you are now. I still can't get out of a moisture farmer! But maybe one day I will be a Padawan. . . . . . . . . .someday :cry:

LTBasker
03-04-2002, 06:19 AM
Always in motion is the future, keep your mind on the here and now, soon you will be with the Jedi...or Sith. :D

Rollo Tomassi
03-04-2002, 02:49 PM
Whew. JJB and JEDIp are neck and neck!!!

LT's 'bout a hundred posts down from them in 7th place.

(of course JJB, JEDIP and LTb are in 7th, 8th, and 9th if you consider GNT still has 2530 posts and JT still has 2200+...)

And that's not even counting the uncounted posts in...:rolleyes:

This is not a race, gentlemen.:mad:

Rollo Tomassi
03-20-2002, 10:49 PM
I'd like to simultaneously welcome LT Basker to the four digit club and congratulate JediTricks on hitting 2500.

billfremore
03-20-2002, 11:57 PM
Well I'd like to congratulate myself for no reason whatsoever.

Way to go me! :D

Just kidding guys, congrats to all in the 1K club.

Do you remember everything you've said in all those posts? ;)

SithDroid
03-21-2002, 01:23 AM
Congrats to all the 1,000 Plus posters:

GNT (with the old posts)
JediTricks
bigbarada
EMPEROR JARGO
Rollo Tomassi
JarJarBinks
Jedipartnr
LTBasker
master jedi

Sorry to anyone who I may have forgotten. Hope to be up there with you soon. Only about 360 to go.

LTBasker
03-21-2002, 10:43 AM
I'd like to simultaneously welcome LT Basker to the four digit club

Thank you. :cool: To modify Forrest Gump.. "I just.. like... posting..." :)

Rollo Tomassi
04-08-2002, 09:47 AM
Welcoming the Next Generation to the four digit club! (when they get here:rolleyes: )

stillakid

Caesar

Bel Cam Jos

evenflow

Wolfwood

Congratulations, guys!:D

Also would like to recognize the reinstatement of GNT's posts. He's back up to 2530.:)

Wolfwood319
04-08-2002, 09:52 AM
I'm getting up there. Rollo, you have almost 1,000 posts in just over 2 months since you started this thread.:crazed:

187-Maul
04-08-2002, 11:18 AM
guess I'll never come that far maybe till E-III (well maybe not that long) hope I'll make it till 2003

Dryanta
04-08-2002, 02:20 PM
Jeez,
If I don't learn to control my temper I'll have 1000 appology posts by next Thursday!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :D

Rollo Tomassi
04-08-2002, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by Wolfwood319
I'm getting up there. Rollo, you have almost 1,000 posts in just over 2 months since you started this thread.:crazed:

ooops! (grins sheepishly):D

"And Wolfwood, too!":p

I am shocked and frightened that I have posted more than anyone except JediTricks and GNT. I even passed bigbarada which I was sure would have caused a gravitic singularity that turned the universe inside out and turned us all into giant slices of american cheese that fight the water buffalo clan with pudding and cloves. But it didn't.

(thank goodness):crazed: :crazed: :crazed:

2-1B
04-08-2002, 02:55 PM
Welcoming the Next Generation to the four digit club! (when they get here:rolleyes: )

stillakid
Caesar
Bel Cam Jos

Congratulations, guys!:D

"Almost there . . . almost there . . . "

Congrats to Rollo on his upcoming 2 stacks of high society. :D

If post quality were taken into account, I'd be lucky to be battin' .500, since half of my posts are wise cracks or single sentence questions, followed later by a single sentence follow up to someone's answer. :p

This is a fun place :)