PDA

View Full Version : Okay, so a mon goes into target....

jedi master sal
02-05-2002, 09:28 AM
You thought there was a joke there. sorry to disappoint. While I have your attention though, I did go into Target last night and found the 25th anni Ben Vader set. Had to rumage through 10 of them just to find one that had a decent paint job and no stray glue marks. I told myself before seing them that, I was not going to get them, but alas I broke down and got one anyway. The molds are okay but not exceptional. The poses are okay but they should be facing each other instead of some "hey I want more screen time in front of the camera" look. Overall I would give this piece a 6.5 on a scale from 1-10 (10 being best).

Has anyone else got this and how do you rate it?

Only those who have actually purchased it and have it in thier possesion please rate this. (if you've only seen pictures or have it on order and have not seen it for real please don't rate) thanks.

LTBasker
02-05-2002, 10:55 AM
I'll get it just because I'm a completionist but it looks like something you could reinact with the Flashback Obi & Vader.

SithDroid
02-05-2002, 01:05 PM
I have it, but wasn't that impressed. The statue-like poses are really not worth it. Let me see this is now my 10th Vader figure. WooHoo! How many times can Hasbro try to make a new Vader figure and make people interested in it. Same for Ben. I only picked these up because they are after all the 25th Anniversary figures.

Rollo Tomassi
02-05-2002, 03:51 PM
When I find this, I am buying one and it's going right into a box in the basement with the other two 25th anniversay packs. These things are so lame. Hasbr:greedy: just repeatedly drops the ball. Unleashed is gonna tank. They perpetually send us reculpts at inflated prices when we really want new charaters and droids. None of their new "action" figures are going to fit in their impossible to find "Exclusive" vehicles. The price is heading into laughably high regions. ($8, Hasbro? Seriously..$8??)

Ahhh, I'm a sheep for buying it...:cry: :mad: