PDA

View Full Version : Please ease up on the Titanium Series 3" Vehicles repaints

JediTricks
03-07-2007, 05:42 PM
I implore you, mighty Hasbro! Please ease off on the heavy numbers of unnecessary Titanium Series vehicle repaints when they're not really called for. Stuff like the orange B-wing, snowy Clone Turbo Tank, and green ARC-170 aren't particularly exciting since they're paint jobs which don't go that well with the vehicles, and molds that aren't so interesting in the first place.

I understand the need for repaints on occasion, and have indulged in a few such as the blue Naboo Starfighter and the Battlestar Galactica "Scar" Cylon Raider, but they have to be presented as rare treats, not common filler... it also helps to have nifty new paint schemes and use the better vehicle molds.

It's so frustrating to see waves where there's only 1 new vehicles in a case of repaints, such as with the upcoming '07 wave 3 with just the new V-wing in case surrounded by a handful of rather unfortunate repaints. I want to get that V-wing, but the lessened popularity of repaints like the orange Jedi Starfighter are likely to slow sales and thus pegspace for the superior Titaniums.