PDA

View Full Version : WOW! Do I feel stupid!

Darth Cruel
03-09-2007, 05:44 PM
I opened some Utapau Shadow Troopers to finish that tier of my formation and I put the empty Star-type cases in the trunk of my car so I could drop them off at storage when I got the chance. Well, I opened my trunk to grab something else and after a very quick glance at the empty Star cases, I noticed what I thought to be a variation on the Star cases. I had some that had a design on the round details at the top of the cases and some that didn't. I was a little perturbed as I had opened all of my older ones and kept the newer ones as they were in better shape and I had examined all of them before I opened any of them to make sure I was not opening a variation. So I was sure I had opened all of the early variation. And when I went to check out the theory...I was correct. I had none left without the design on those details. I was mad. Then I went back and more closely inspected the ones in my trunk and found that the ones without that design were the front half of the star case and the ones with it were the back half. And every one of them are the same. No variation at all.

Maybe I need to take a break from hunting variations.

Darth Cruel
03-29-2007, 07:22 PM
After 81 views on this thread, I appreciate how nobody rubbed my foolishness in.:D

stillakid
03-29-2007, 07:40 PM
After 81 views on this thread, I appreciate how nobody rubbed my foolishness in.:D

Maybe you should be "Darth FOOL" instead. :D

Here's some lashings for good measure: :whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::w hip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whi p::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip: :whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::w hip::whip::whip:

TheDarthVader
04-03-2007, 07:54 PM
We will all look back on this someday and laugh.

Someday is now, hahahahahahhahehehehehehwhoooowhoooowhooooo!