PDA

View Full Version : What Titaniums are left to do?

JediTricks
03-12-2007, 08:40 PM
Yes, we've done this before, but why not again now that we've had a few made off that last list? And which of these would you buy?

Tantive IV Escape Pod
Lars Family Landspeeder (could reuse Action Fleet version)
T-16 Skyhopper
Imperial Landing Craft
Millennium Falcon with retractable landing gear
X-wing with movable wings
Imperial Probe Droid with space-shell
Wampa & Luke on Tauntaun (if they're gonna do the Dewback...)
ESB AT-ST
Cloud City
Bespin Cloud Car
Medical Frigate
Outrider
Virago
Tatooine Desert Skiff
Mon Calamari Cruiser (Home One)
Death Star II
* Trade Federation Battleship
* Gian Speeder
* Sebulba's Podracer
Flash Speeder
STAP
Battle Droid Carrier
** MTT
** Gungan Sub
** Anakin's Podracer
** Trade Federation Landing Craft
Chancellor's Shuttle
Coruscant Taxi
Republic Cruiser 2 (I dunno the name of it, the bell-shaped shuttle the dignitaries land in at the end of Ep 1)
Trade Federation Shuttle
Naboo Royal Cruiser (flying wing)
Coruscant Airbus
Anakin's Airspeeder
Zam's Airspeeder
Naboo Royal Yacht
Geonosian Fighter
Dooku's Solar Sailer
Dooku on Speederbike
Fire Patrol vehicle (not sure of its name)
Grievous' Wheelbike* - Mold exists and was already used in Galoob line
** - Mold exists in some form and was canceled late in the prototype stage

BSG:

Classic Galactica
Classic Cylon Basestar
Modern Cylon Basestar
Modern Cylon Heavy Raider
various fleet ships
repainted Modern Mk 2 Viper (weathered, interior details)

Blue2th
03-12-2007, 09:25 PM
Some others I can think of:
ESB Rebel Transport
Ion Cannon
Anakin on Swoop
Green A-Wing
TIE Defender
E-Wing
V-WingWhoops!

JediTricks
03-12-2007, 10:25 PM
All good, but I'm surprised I forgot the Rebel Hoth Transport, that's a good one.

Echo base with Ion cannon, I like it! It's way outside the box, but if they can do the Death Star... I loved the Kenner Micro World version! They could also do an Endor Bunker!

BTW, which V-wing do you mean? I mean, obviously not the upcoming Ep 3 one, but there are a couple different versions and drawings of the EU one I think.

Oh, that reminds me, there's a starfighter from the Clone Wars cartoon that we need, the...
V-19 Torrent Starfighter:
http://www.starwars.com/databank/starship/v19torrent/index.html

figrin bran
03-13-2007, 12:15 AM
An ion cannon would rock!

how about Jabba's palace
Lars Homestead
and taking a page out of Lego's book the Imperial Landing Craft
Republic Assault Gunboat (seen on Utapau)
Homing Spider Droid
Stass Allie on speeder
Neyo on BARC
Republic Carrier

LTBasker
03-13-2007, 04:34 AM
One thing I realized, the Alpha series had die-cast scaled versions of the concept vehicles didn't they? So...they could be easy to make into Titaniums.

Asajj Ventress' ship
Jousting Dooku on speeder
Jousting Clonie-Wan on speeder
IG droid on swoop
Clone walking turret SPHA-T
Wookiee catamaran
Droid Gunship

EU:
Concept Snowspeeder (the version that was released as a vehicle for POTF2, it's too awesome to ignore)
Moldy Crow
V-Wing (Rogue Squadron 64)
TIE Defender
Imperial Assault Boat (TIE Fighter)
Imperial Missile Boat (TIE Fighter)
Naboo Bomber (Battle for Naboo)
IG-2000
TIE Crawler
AT-PT

That Republic Assault Gunboat would make a great Titanium, I had never heard of it before-
http://www.starwars.com/databank/vehicle/republicassaultgunboat/index.html

Blue2th
03-13-2007, 08:21 AM
BTW, which V-wing do you mean? I mean, obviously not the upcoming Ep 3 one, but there are a couple different versions and drawings of the EU one I think.

Yup, that Nintendo 64 Rogue Squadron V-Wing I do believe. My favorite fighter in that game, if I could get enough points to fly it.

darktrooper7
03-13-2007, 05:38 PM
Ill take one of all of those listed above!

Seriously Hasbo should really hire some fans to create ideas, not university boffins that have no idea what a real toy is!

Warstar
03-13-2007, 09:54 PM
You know what, though, Darktrooper7?

The last time we did a thread like this (which was after ToyFair 2006 but well before the SDCC last year) Hasbro made a LOT of the ships we mentioned (from the Endor AT-AT to the AOTC JSF with Hyperspace Ring, to name a couple!).

By and large I'm still VERY happy with what Hasbro is producing!

Point being, careful what you wish for here- Hasbro MIGHT give it to us! :D

I'd like to see a lot of the ones you all have listed but if I had a choice:

1. V-Wing
2. E-Wing
3. TIE Defender
4. Outrider
5. Virago
6. Mon Cal Cruiser (LONG time coming)
7. Medical Frigate
8. Hoth Rebel Transport (this would have to be a short run though, I can easily see these being peg-warmers with like Sandcrawler-like potential!)

...a 5-pack of Pod Racers (Anakin's, Sebulba's, then maybe 3 other ones to round out the set :D That would be fun!)

Um...what else?

9. Emperor's Shuttle from ROTS
10. Imperial Landing Craft (from A New Hope)
11. DEFINITELY a Death Star II!

About it :)

JediTricks
03-14-2007, 05:08 AM
how about Jabba's palace
Lars Homestead My first reaction was negative, but when I thought about it, these are pretty iconic locations and mainly metal. I don't think the Lars homestead will work conceptually at 3" though, it's spread way out and if the domes were built to scale around the hole, they'd be tiny.

We haven't gotten a great look at Jabba's palace but I think that one is centralized enough to maybe work.

Republic Assault Gunboat (seen on Utapau)Um, which one is that? I looked it up, it doesn't look even remotely familiar, if they put it in the line I doubt I would have know it was from a movie at all.

Homing Spider DroidDang, how did I forget that? The Dwarf Spider Droid as well, not that I really care much about either but I know they have fans. Oh, and the Corporate Alliance Tank Droid is a must, love that thing! I guess a Wookiee Catamaran is also in the cards.

Stass Allie on speederOh please no! It'd just be a 5th use of that same under-scale speederbike which wasn't that good to begin with.

Neyo on BARC Yeah, that'd be cool, I would hope they'd make it bigger than the current speederbike, I don't care for it.

Republic CarrierAnother one I'm not familiar with, I looked it up, basically the refugee transport that took the kids to Naboo in Ep 2 but in diplomatic red/white colors. I don't really care for this, but in Ep 2 colors I might get it.

One thing I realized, the Alpha series had die-cast scaled versions of the concept vehicles didn't they? So...they could be easy to make into Titaniums.They weren't die-casts, they were plastic, but they were that scale. They've done all the Ep 1 Series Alpha little guys as die-casts already anyway (Royal Starship, Naboo Fighter, Droid Fighter, and Sith Infiltrator), though the OT Series Alpha little ones might be cool - X-wing, AT-AT, Imp Shuttle, Snowspeeder, B-wing, Cloud Car, and Y-wing.

Jousting Clonie-Wan on speeder
IG droid on swoopOh, I like these 2!!!

Droid GunshipI suppose, but if I hadn't seen it in SW:Battlefront II, I wouldn't have noticed its existence at all.

Concept Snowspeeder (the version that was released as a vehicle for POTF2, it's too awesome to ignore)Would it be messed up of me to say I think that thing sucks, along with the Carrotmobile Cloud Car (with Celeryman pilot)?

Moldy CrowHOLY CRAP!!! How did I miss that?? Genius! Must have this!

Yup, that Nintendo 64 Rogue Squadron V-Wing I do believe. My favorite fighter in that game, if I could get enough points to fly it.You just have to beat the level that it's in to unlock it, the last regular level in the game. And it only works in ground-based levels though since it's not a real fighter but a ground-hovering speeder. I wouldn't mind having this version as a Titanium.

OutriderThe only reason that's not at the dead-top of my list is because I thought they confirmed they were doing it. I hope that wasn't just an empty rumor, I really want an OUTRIDER!!!

...a 5-pack of Pod Racers (Anakin's, Sebulba's, then maybe 3 other ones to round out the set :D That would be fun!)That's not a bad idea, they've already done 5-packs, and podracers I suspect might sell better when you can play with a bunch at once. They have those first 2 molds, just need to do 3 more. I would suggest Gasgano's because it's recognizable, Neva Kee's because it's unusual, and Ben Quadinaros' because it's both of those and has 4 engines. My other possible choices are Boles Roor's & Teemto Pagalies' podracers, I'm not WAY into these things but those all look cool and have unique design elements.

Emperor's Shuttle from ROTSYeah, that's not a bad choice, they could even recycle the mold they made for the plastic line in that transforming playset in '05.

LTBasker
03-14-2007, 11:24 AM
Jousting Dooku on speeder

I just realized that should be Jousting Durge on speeder. Granted Dooku on his hoverround wouldn't be terrible but Durge and Clonie-Wan would be better.

Another one I'm not familiar with, I looked it up, basically the refugee transport that took the kids to Naboo in Ep 2 but in diplomatic red/white colors. I don't really care for this, but in Ep 2 colors I might get it.

Hmm...wasn't that the ship the clones arrived on to meet Anakin on Yavin IV in Clone Wars?

Theres also a carrier walker- http://www.starwars.com/databank/vehicle/atot/index.html

They weren't die-casts, they were plastic, but they were that scale. They've done all the Ep 1 Series Alpha little guys as die-casts already anyway (Royal Starship, Naboo Fighter, Droid Fighter, and Sith Infiltrator), though the OT Series Alpha little ones might be cool - X-wing, AT-AT, Imp Shuttle, Snowspeeder, B-wing, Cloud Car, and Y-wing.

Yeah didn't think they were die-cast just wanted to make sure they were scaled the same. I forgot the TPM Alphas were done in the opposite way with the concept vehicles being the Action Fleet scale. Bummer, though that reminds me we still need a TPM Droid Fighter Titanium.

The OT Alpha Concepts that would probably work best are the Imperial shuttle (because it's close to the ROTS shuttle look), the X-wing and the Y-wing which are kinda well known in those styles due to the McQuarrie Yavin IV paintings. The B-wing could because it looks like some bizarre WWII experiment, the AT-AT might since it's based off of such an iconic vehicle but I don't know about the Snowspeeder and Cloud car. Those would probably be easily prone to sitting...

I suppose, but if I hadn't seen it in SW:Battlefront II, I wouldn't have noticed its existence at all.

Yeah, you can only see it briefly in ROTS in a faraway shot of the beach invasion, but the Battlefront (it's in the first game too) version isn't anything to judge it by since it was horribly underdetailed. It's actually REALLY cool looking.

http://www.starwars.com/databank/vehicle/droidgunship/index.html

Would it be messed up of me to say I think that thing sucks, along with the Carrotmobile Cloud Car (with Celeryman pilot)?

Nah, I understand not everyone is gonna like it, just thought it would be a good mention because it could at least be fun and have a good chance of moving. I wasn't impressed with the cloud car or the loungerbike that were made so I'd definitely rather not ever see those made.

HOLY CRAP!!! How did I miss that?? Genius! Must have this!

I know, it should be at the top of everyone's lists. :D I'd like to see the Raven's Claw too from Outcast but nowhere near as much as I want the Crow.

And then after it's finally made I want a video game 5-pack with a silver Moldy Crow. :D

The only reason that's not at the dead-top of my list is because I thought they confirmed they were doing it. I hope that wasn't just an empty rumor, I really want an OUTRIDER!!!

It was confirmed at Comic Con '06:

http://www.rebelscum.com/story/front/UPDATE_Hasbros_STAR_WARS_Presentation_Highlights_9 9407.asp

Titanium Series will also continue with a large number of new vehicles, and even some from the Expanded Universe like the OUTRIDER.

Also in the thread I found that link in there was some other quasi-confirmed info.

http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showthread.php?p=517556&highlight=Q%26A#post517556

JediDefender Q&A:
2. Let's talk Titanium. The 3" line has grown into a fan-favorite as many fans have been sucked in by the appeal of these little beauties. As we head into 2007, can we expect to see more ships from X-Wing and TIE Fighter video game series? So many ships from which to choose - the TIE Defender, TIE Avenger, Z-95, and Stormtrooper Transport are a great place to start!

** We have a looong list of new and re-paint vehicles planned for 2007 (and beyond if the line continues to do well). Our plans are to dip into the expanded universe realm and video games for more inspiration for our vehicle selections. It may take a bit, so look for two out of the four vehicles on your list to make it to shelves near the middle of 2008.

As well as the new X-wing mold that's due in 2008. So I'm guessing the Outrider will be among those two other EU vehicles in '08.

That's not a bad idea, they've already done 5-packs, and podracers I suspect might sell better when you can play with a bunch at once. They have those first 2 molds, just need to do 3 more. I would suggest Gasgano's because it's recognizable, Neva Kee's because it's unusual, and Ben Quadinaros' because it's both of those and has 4 engines. My other possible choices are Boles Roor's & Teemto Pagalies' podracers, I'm not WAY into these things but those all look cool and have unique design elements.

Ya know instead of a 5-pack maybe a larger multipack in the Galactic Heroes diorama-style set would be even better? It could be something worth integrating into the question already in the Q&A list for the diorama packs.

Though I wouldn't mind a 5-pack at all if it meant the possibility of getting the Royal Starship as the bonus silver ship... Maybe a second pack too with a silver Infiltrator.

Anyhoo, more ideas:

Republic gunship carrying mini AT-TE
Republic Transport (AOTC style that was made as an Action Fleet)
Jango's ship "Jaster's Legacy" from Bounty Hunter
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Jaster%27s_Legacy
Rancor

DarkArtist
03-14-2007, 12:33 PM
I would love to see alot of the EU ships done in this style. Since many collectors don't want to see EU clogging the pegs for figures and 3 3/4 scale ships, perhaps this could be a way to go.

JediTricks
03-15-2007, 03:21 PM
I just realized that should be Jousting Durge on speeder. Granted Dooku on his hoverround wouldn't be terrible but Durge and Clonie-Wan would be better.Yeah, that'd work better.

Hmm...wasn't that the ship the clones arrived on to meet Anakin on Yavin IV in Clone Wars?Probably, I don't really remember at this point.

Theres also a carrier walker- http://www.starwars.com/databank/vehicle/atot/index.html
I don't care for that one, it's kind of a silly design, great way to demolish an entire squad at once. But it was in the movie...

Bummer, though that reminds me we still need a TPM Droid Fighter Titanium.I think they need to go back to the drawing board with this mold, this was one Galoob really didn't do justice with.

The OT Alpha Concepts that would probably work best are the Imperial shuttle (because it's close to the ROTS shuttle look), the X-wing and the Y-wing which are kinda well known in those styles due to the McQuarrie Yavin IV paintings. The B-wing could because it looks like some bizarre WWII experiment, the AT-AT might since it's based off of such an iconic vehicle but I don't know about the Snowspeeder and Cloud car. Those would probably be easily prone to sitting...Snowspeeder is my favorite of those, it and the Shuttle are the only ones I actually bothered buying. I could see them doing all 7 as a set with minimal changes to the tooling, or maybe a 3-pack and 4-pack (the B-wing is flat, cheap to do so just throw it in for the same price) but I am not sure they'd sell on their own.

but the Battlefront (it's in the first game too) version isn't anything to judge it by since it was horribly underdetailed.I barely remember those there, on the first Kashyyyk level, it's not particularly easy to use the secondary positions. Apparently although it looks similar, the SW:BF1 version is an MAF and not the same as the Droid Gunship.

Ya know instead of a 5-pack maybe a larger multipack in the Galactic Heroes diorama-style set would be even better? It could be something worth integrating into the question already in the Q&A list for the diorama packs.G.Heroes is a MUCH cheaper pricepoint than Titaniums, G.Heroes individually are $2.50 a pop in their 2packs while Titaniums are $5 a pop in single packs. The G.heroes Battle Packs have 10 figures at $20, at that same pricepoint you'd obviously have half as many Titaniums: 5. Adding more vehicles would be that much more expensive, and Hasbro is confident only on this $20 pricepoint, no higher.

Though I wouldn't mind a 5-pack at all if it meant the possibility of getting the Royal Starship as the bonus silver ship... Maybe a second pack too with a silver Infiltrator.That's an interesting idea, but they seem to have dumped the "raw metal" thing.

Republic gunship carrying mini AT-TEThat's a good one.

Republic Transport (AOTC style that was made as an Action Fleet)The Acclamator-class Republic Assault Ship: http://www.starwars.com/databank/starship/republicassaultship/index.html
Yeah, we need that.

Jango's ship "Jaster's Legacy" from Bounty Hunter
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Jaster%27s_LegacyEr... not my cup of tea, looks very un-SW, like someone took the Spruce Goose and chopped it up.

RancorI suppose, I'm not sure I'd be down but they should try anyway.

I would love to see alot of the EU ships done in this style. Since many collectors don't want to see EU clogging the pegs for figures and 3 3/4 scale ships, perhaps this could be a way to go.Well, you have to start pretty light, the EU buying audience is much smaller and untested, if you flood the market you could end up just making EU look bad and killing the line.

AndyW
03-15-2007, 05:38 PM
<Long time no post, but I still lurk and this is always a favourite topic of mine>

The Acclamator Assault Ship is a must do for me, I'm sure it'll come out sometime. Same goes for the other neglected bigger ships from the OT, the Mon Cals and Medical Frigate surely must make it out.

I'm very surprised they haven't hit us with an Ep1 and Ep3 version of the droid control ship yet. I've been hoping for that one since the first mass retail wave came out in late '05.

One things for sure, theres plenty left to do and I've no doubt Hasbro are going to string this out for a good while yet. I still haven't recovered from the joy that was the AOTC Jedi Starfighter wave, and I think I'll burst when the latest wave with the Pegasus included arrives.

I'd put money on a Classic Galactica and the others ones listed at the start of this thread, its just a shame that they'll run out of ships pretty quickly. I'm hoping they bring out a BSG Valkyrie, although we didn't get too good a look at it during the episode that it featured in.

JediTricks
03-15-2007, 06:19 PM
The droid control ship is a toughy because they'd want to reuse the Trade Fed Battleship mold that they already have, it's the same ship but with a bunch of antenna dishes around the ring. However, that part of the TF Battleship mold is all-metal, so resculpting it to accommodate a bunch of little radar dishes could be very difficult - they'll have to be plastic, so notches will have to be cut into the toy to seat them, if this were a plastic mold that'd be easy but these are dies and adding a thin tab which is strong enough to withstand heavy usage to that inverse face could be a dealbreaker.

I hope you're right and they're not winding this line down, right now it feels like it to me.

AndyW
03-15-2007, 06:50 PM
I'd presume they would forget the dishes and just release it as they did for Ep1, just in an 'improved' weather white finish and/or ROTS Confederacy Colours.

As for it winding down, well they really splurged last year with releases, I'd imagine they'll want to slow it down a touch. Was disappointing there wasn't any big news at the last show, but if you remember it wasn't until the show in July last year that we got a taste of all those lovely new ships that came out towards the end of the year.

It would be nice to get some sort of indication from Hasbro if they consider the 3inch line 'healthy' I suppose and if it has a rosy future. Unfortunately this line will only have so much life, but personally I can see a good two years or so of these at least.

2-1B
03-15-2007, 09:16 PM
-- Paddy Acu's Naboo Water Speeder.

What is the Moldy Crow? :confused:

AndyW
03-16-2007, 03:53 AM

*I think* it was from one of the Jedi Knight games.

DarkArtist
03-16-2007, 07:10 AM
-- Paddy Acu's Naboo Water Speeder.

The Moldy Crow is from the Dark Forces game. It's the ship given to Kyle Katarn by the Alliance..... it is later destroyed by Jerec in Jedi Knight

The Moldy Crow II is from Jedi Knight : Jedi Outcast.

JediTricks
03-16-2007, 04:58 PM
The Moldy Crow is crashed in Jedi Knight by Kyle Katarn in the "good" storyline, and survives in the "bad" storyline.

RJarvis
04-10-2007, 12:56 AM
Moldy Crow gets my vote...definitely...

I was looking on Entertainment Earth and saw that in '07 wave 4 (http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=HS34558U ) there is an "AT-AP" and looked it up here:http://www.starwars.com/databank/vehicle/atap/index.html

If you click on the picture, a full image comes up. I know what the description says, but is it just me or does this thing just look funky with the "retractable 3rd leg"? :shocked:

rj

JediTricks
04-10-2007, 04:00 PM
I was looking on Entertainment Earth and saw that in '07 wave 4 (http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=HS34558U ) there is an "AT-AP" and looked it up here:http://www.starwars.com/databank/vehicle/atap/index.htmlEek! Another wave with just 1 new entry, this is starting to become a bad trend, I fear the worst at this point what with the Pegasus being so hard to find now in a wave with several new vehicles! I loathe Hasbro distribution at this point.

If you click on the picture, a full image comes up. I know what the description says, but is it just me or does this thing just look funky with the "retractable 3rd leg"? :shocked:Uh... think of it as a giant astromech droid. :p

joshephe
04-11-2007, 04:56 PM
Eek! Another wave with just 1 new entry, this is starting to become a bad trend, I fear the worst at this point what with the Pegasus being so hard to find now in a wave with several new vehicles! I loathe Hasbro distribution at this point.

Uh... think of it as a giant astromech droid. :p

Its not the lack of new ships that will kill this line it the fact that it has gotten into too many different brands and stores are not keeping the different brands from mixing together and peg warming the other brands' pegs

JediTricks
04-12-2007, 04:55 PM
As true as that is - stupid TFs and Spidey Titaniums are badly clogging shelves right now - I fear the line's ultimate demise will be driving interest away with lame repaints and rehash waves (not even rehashing the best stuff) in place of new entries.

LTBasker
04-12-2007, 11:45 PM
Well at least theres a cool repaint coming out, BBTS is listing a Green A-wing with the AT-AP wave. I assume it'll be based off the green AF design.

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/menu.aspx?menu=673

SWAFMAN
04-13-2007, 08:29 AM
I have not read every post in this thread, but I would ask which other sci-fi movies/tv shows could be licensed to create Titanium scale die-casts? One of the coolest things about SWAF and Titaniums has been the ability to display - or better still for kids and young-at-heart - PLAY with cross-franchise vehicles interacting. X-Wing and Viper team up to destroy a patrol of TIEs and Cylon Raiders, etc...

I hope Hasbro will expand Titaniums to include Starship Troopers TAC Fighters & drop ships, Alien drop ships & APCs, Predator Warrior Transports (would look great next to a Slave 1). 2001 E-V Pod "Betty", Discovery One, the Pan-Am passenger ship, the moon base vehicles, etc. The future ships from Terminator like the Hunter-Killer tanks and seekers (I read somewhere that there were also concept drawings for HK walkers and "raptors").

LTBasker
04-13-2007, 08:54 AM
I know what ya mean, I miss the more diversity that you could look forward to under the Galoob logo. The two things I'm really hoping they do is Star Trek and Stargate but I can't truly see that happening.

joshephe
04-13-2007, 09:42 AM
I wouldn't mind star trek and stargate also.

stillakid
04-13-2007, 09:50 AM
Quark :thumbsup:

Darth Duranium
07-12-2007, 08:28 PM
Warstar's posts inspired me...tell me what you think.

My Star Wars Titanium Series Wish List:

Anakin And Obi-Wan On A Mustafar Repulsorlift
Anakin On A Reek
Anakin On A Shaak (or vice-versa)
Anakin and Dead Shmi On Owen Lars' Swoopbike
Anakin’s Coruscant Airspeeder (Ep. II)
Anakin’s DC0052 Intergalactic Jedi Speeder (Ep. III)
Asajj Ventress’ Geonosian Fanblade Starfighter (Clone Wars)
AT-OT All Terrain Open Transport
Bail Organa's Coruscant Airspeeder (with dead Jedi youngling or tired Yoda)
Banking Clan Frigate
Bespin Cloud City
Bespin Twin Pod Cloud Car (with touchy pilot)
Chancellor's Republic Shuttle/Corellian Star Shuttle (Ep 1)
CIS Seismic Tank (Clone Wars)
CloakShape Fighter
Commerce Guild Destroyer
Coruscant AA-9 Freighter
Coruscant Air Bus
Coruscant Air Taxi/EasyRide Passenger Airspeeder
Coruscant Emergency Firespeeder
Count Dooku On Geonosian Speederbike
Count Dooku’s Geonosian Solar Sailer
Dash Rendar’s Outrider Corellian YT-2400 Freighter
Death Star II Battle Station
Dowager Queen Freighter (Embedded In Mos Espa)
Durge On A Swoopbike (Clone Wars)
Dusty Duck Freighter (ep II cutscene)
Ewok On A Combat Glider
Flare-S Swoop with Dash Rendar (or others)
Geonosian Picador On An Orray
Geonosian Starfighter
Grievous' Lifeboat Escape Pod
Grievous’ Belbullab-22 Starfighter "Soulless One" (Silver deco)
Grievous’ Neimoidian Shuttle (Episode III)
Grievous’ Tsmeu-6 Personal Wheel Bike
Gungan Bongo
Gungan Cavalry On A Kaadu
Han On A Tauntaun
IG Lancer Battle Droid On Swoopbike (Clone Wars)
Imperial Interdictor Cruiser (EU)
Imperial Landing Craft (Troop Shuttle)
Imperial Probe-Mate Jump Pod (Ep. V)
Imperial Stormtrooper On Repulsor Sled (EU)
Imperial Super Star Destroyer (Eclipse-class) (EU)
Imperial Super Star Destroyer (Sovereign-class) (EU)
Jawa On/Under A Ronto
Lars' V-35 Courier Family Landspeeder
Luke On/In A Dianoga
Luke On/In A Tauntaun
Luke’s T-16 Skyhopper
Mustafarian On A Flea
Naboo Flash Speeder
Obi-Wan On A Boga
Obi-Wan With Lance On A Swoopbike (Clone Wars)
Padme In A Geonosian Smelting Tank
Padme’s Naboo Royal Cruiser (Ep. II opening)
Padme’s Naboo Yacht (Ep. II)
Palpatine Hologram On A Mechno-Chair
Palpatine And Yoda On A Senate Pod
Palpatine’s Imperial Shuttle (Episode III Theta-class) [I've got the titanium-sized one that came with the huge Ep. III Tantive IV but a repainted TS version would be way kewl]
Podracers (all except Sebulba’s...Galoob's is fine)
Prince Xizor’s Virago Assault Fighter (EU)
R2-D2's Class 6 Escape Pod (Ep. IV)
Rebel Assault Frigate
Rebel Dornean Gunship
Rebel E-Wing Starfighter (EU)
Rebel Hover Sled Troop Carrier
Rebel Medical Frigate
Rebel Mon Calimari Cruiser Home One
Rebel Mon Calimari Cruiser MC80
Rebel Mon Calimari Star Defender
Rebel Nebulon B Escort Cruiser
Rebel Personnel/Crew Carrier Landspeeder
Rebel Transport
Republic Assault Ship (Acclamator-class)
Republic Clone Lancer On A BARC Speeder (Clone Wars)
Republic Clone Trooper On A BARC Speeder
Republic CR20 Troop Carrier (Clone Wars)
Republic Interdictor Cruiser Leviathan (EU)
Republic SPHA-T Self Propelled Heavy Artillery – Turbolaser Walker
RIC-920 Repusorlift Rickshaw
Saesee Tiin's Jedi Starfighter (red Delta 7)
Sith Fighter (EU)
SoroSuub Patrol Fighter
Talon Karrde's Wilde Karrde Corellian Freighter (EU)
Tatooine Desert Skiff "Bantha II” (Ep. III)
Techno Union Starfighter
TIE Defender (EU)
Trade Federation Battleship Core (Ep. II)
Trade Federation Droid Gunship
Trade Federation Droid Starfighter (Episode III TF deco)
Trade Federation Landing Ship
Trade Federation MTT Multi Troop Transport
Trade Federation Scarab Starfighter (EU)
Trade Federation STAP Single Trooper Aerial Platform
Trade Federation Troop Carrier
Tusken Raider On A Bantha
Ubrikkian 9000 Z001 Landspeeder
Utapaun P-38 Starfighter
V-19 Torrent Starfighter (Clone Wars)
Void Spider TX-3 Air Taxi
Wookie Flying Catamaran
Yoda On A Kybuck (Clone Wars)
Yoda's Escape Pod
Z-95 Headhunter (EU)
Zam Wesell’s Coruscant Airspeeder

And yes, I know about the SW Miniatures vehicles and got 'em all. They're amazing, too.

My BSG Titanium Series Wish List:
BSG Astral Queen prison transport
BSG Battlestar Galactica (classic)
BSG Battlestar Valkyrie
BSG Cloud 9 starliner
BSG Colonial Blackbird Stealth Fighter “Laura”
BSG Colonial Landram (classic and 2003)
BSG Colonial Movers Freighter
BSG Colonial Shuttle (classic)
BSG Colonial Stealthstar (“Bulldog”)
BSG Cylon Basestar (classic and 2003)
BSG Cylon Freighter (classic and 2003)
BSG Cylon Heavy Raider (2003)
BSG Cylon Resurrection Ship
BSG Gemenon Traveller starliner
BSG Majahual mining ship (2003)/ ”Moviecan” Transport /Livery Ship (classic)
BSG Olympic Carrier starliner
BSG Space Park starliner
BSG Valley Forge agroship

Maybe Hasbro will get busy, already.

ds6161
07-12-2007, 10:52 PM
AWMYGOD.......
I think you just spent 2 years of my salary....
but I am so there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup:

Jangu Fett
07-13-2007, 09:26 AM
Great list, that should cover the titanium line for the next 2-3 years.:thumbsup:

Well, you can take one off that list. Hasbro has stated that a titanium Outrider will be released. My guess is we'll see that and some of the 2008 titaniums at SDCC.

BTW you forgot Vader's Apprentices Rogue Shadow. But that's a rumored one for next year.

JediTricks
07-13-2007, 10:25 PM
So... many... Titaniums!!! :eek: And for me, the real killer is I couldn't think of ANY of those at Celebration IV when they asked! :(

jeddah
07-20-2007, 04:56 PM
Hey all, sorry for the silence...

I'd really like to see Farscape ships. Moya and Talyn with transports of course, Aeryn's prowler, the Scaran dreadnaughts, Peacekeeper comand carriers - hell there are a lot of cool ships (although I never liked Dargo's Lola)

And on my "never-in-a-million-years-will-this-happen" wishlist, I would love a load of the UFOs from CE3K. Speaking of UFOs I am surprised that Galoob or Hasbro never got micromachines of X-Files vehicles and characters. There is so much scope there.

Swaffy's 2001 list is right on the money for me too, the Pan Am ship especially, although the thought of mixing up Cylons and the Empire, Rebels and Colonists, petrifies the anal obsessive in me lol. I'd add the Fifth Element to that list of his.

Anyway... go off.

jeddah