PDA

View Full Version : NECA's 300 Line

mm74md
03-16-2007, 09:01 AM
Anyone pick these up yet? I think they are some of the best NECA has done so far. I'm hoping for a few more Spartans & Persians in Series 2.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
03-16-2007, 09:05 AM
I bought a set of these and LOVE them. I got an extra King Leonidas on my bookcase and even though it took me about 10 minutes to get the spear in his hand (the end pops off and you slide it through his grip), i still love'em. :thumbsup:

Fans, including myself, have been pelting NECA'S myspace page asking about series 2. I'll post the details when they do! :thumbsup:

UKWildcat
03-24-2007, 12:35 PM
I haven't picked up any of these yet but I plan to collect them all.

I'm really looking forward to hearing what will be in wave 2. I'm sure Xerxes will be featured, which could actually make for a pretty sweet figure with all the gold and what not hanging from him. They would have to include a variant head though, one with his face cut and bleeding.:D The "giant" would be super sweet. The decapitator as well. Maybe an Ephor? The Oracle chick could make for an interesting figure. :lipsrsealed:

They could also come out with some pretty sweet deluxe sets. I'd love to have one of young Leonidas with his spear and the wolf circling each other. The base and possible background of the environment would make this figure. The wolf would have to be pretty bada** too.

Whatever they release, I'll get. I just hope they continue the line for a while and make a bunch of these figures. :thumbsup:

BountyHunterScum
03-24-2007, 06:02 PM
I was over on the spawn forums and they were talking about Queen Goro and her breasts. :yes:

2-1B
03-25-2007, 11:51 AM
I want that goat dude.

UKWildcat
03-25-2007, 01:52 PM
I actually hear that they are making a full size/to scale replica of "goat dude" which will be exclusively available to Caesar... lucky! :mad:

;) :D

General_Grievous
03-25-2007, 06:03 PM
I heard they actually chopped off a live goat's head for the prop. Good luck with the flies, Caesar. :p

2-1B
03-25-2007, 10:00 PM
Cool ! I can't wait to mark it up on eBay and score some scalper dough. :D

Jedi_Master_Guyute
07-26-2007, 11:56 AM
Shot of the MASSIVE Xerxes figure from SDCC!

http://sdcc.figures.com/showphoto.php?photo=1046

Due out in the Fall!! BOOYA!!!

Also, there is the SDCC Exclusive Leonidas figure. I have mine on preorder from CSC (for a hefty price, but that's to be expected). NECA said they "might" have some left over that they'll sell on their site.

I have an extra regular Leonidas if anybody needs him. :thumbsup:

mm74md
07-27-2007, 10:09 AM
Yeah, those look sweet. I saw some busts at SDCC as well, but nothing on the NECA site.