PDA

View Full Version : Complete Could Car Pilots and Royal Guard

Dark Marble
03-16-2007, 01:05 PM
I have 3 Complete Cloud Car Pilots and One Complete Royal Guard That I would be interested in trading. I am just starting out with a loose vintage collection and I am looking for any figures in good shape and with original wepons. The pilots are in pretty good shape, one has kind of loose limbs and the Guard is in Excellent condition but his pike has a smaill stress line near the top. Thanks!!

JON9000
03-20-2007, 02:01 PM
I have 3 Complete Cloud Car Pilots and One Complete Royal Guard That I would be interested in trading. I am just starting out with a loose vintage collection and I am looking for any figures in good shape and with original wepons. The pilots are in pretty good shape, one has kind of loose limbs and the Guard is in Excellent condition but his pike has a smaill stress line near the top. Thanks!!

I have a Darth Vader with cape and saber in really nice condition, only the tip of the saber is missing. I need a cloud car pilot.

Dark Marble
03-26-2007, 04:24 PM
Hey,

Sorry about not posting here in a while. I actually forgot I put this up. I just got a Darth Vader off of ebay, so if you have something else to trade that would be cool or pm me and we can see what we can work out. Thank you for looking!!!