PDA

View Full Version : L.A. area Just Found

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

stillakid
01-22-2008, 07:28 PM
Went back this morning to Woodland Hills Target to pick up another clearanced Def Leppard guitar for a friend. I decided to check the toys clearance section (amazingly they still have one) and was surprised to find an Endor Ultimate Battlepack at $12.50 (75% off)!! That wasn't there a few days ago, so it was either a return or some employee uncovered someone's stash and moved it to where it belongs.

Did you buy it or is it still there? :sur:

Commtech
01-22-2008, 07:45 PM
That's a big product to stash! :crazed:

Yeah, I'm thinking it was probably a return.

Commtech
01-22-2008, 07:48 PM
Did you buy it or is it still there? :sur:

I bought it. Can't leave a deal like that on the shelf. I had actually bought the set of 2 at the regular price 2 months ago, but decided to return them because I couldn't justify spending 50 each for rehashes. But at that price, it can be justified.:thumbsup:

BlueSnags
01-22-2008, 07:52 PM
Scored an extra set of all 3 exclusive Comic Packs today at Walmart. I'm gonna offer them up to you local guys for cost ($33) - shoot me a PM if interested.:whip:

-Snags

BlueSnags
01-23-2008, 02:51 AM
Update: Walmart Comic Packs have been claimed.

-Snags

bikerscout
01-23-2008, 04:54 AM
I bought it. Can't leave a deal like that on the shelf. I had actually bought the set of 2 at the regular price 2 months ago, but decided to return them because I couldn't justify spending 50 each for rehashes. But at that price, it can be justified.:thumbsup:

lucky dog commtech. Most i ever saw was a hoth UBP for 30% off. I would've bought an endor for that price or lower but never saw it. Guess the endor was more popular.

Luuuuuuke
01-23-2008, 11:04 AM
I got my RAH 501st Clone Trooper yesterday. The stand sucked, the clone is cool though not too poseable. I was surprised by how much taller and larger he is than the Shadow Stormtrooper. It's like two different scales almost. This clone is definitely up to scale with the Sideshow jedis.

Commtech
01-23-2008, 11:56 AM
There are 5 Hawbat clones on the pegs this morning at Burbank Target if anyone wants to go get them before Chubby13 arrives. There is also a Lakers R2.

I found and bought a Marvel Legends Marvel Girl and Hydra soldier, both variants.

Hot Wheels guys are gone from that store since someone in the back room is snatching all the treasure hunts, white lightnings, and whatever chase cars from the cases. It's been 3 weeks since that's been going on and plumber bob and beautiful Bobby kinda gave up on that store.

Deoxyribonucleic
01-23-2008, 03:32 PM
picked up a vader and fett mighty mug, stormie still MIA but the wal-marts and targets I hit up last night had lots of MM chewie, han, maul and vader.

also picked up a series one cobra commander

no new comic packs to be seen here in the LBC yet?? However, the evolutions sets are warming shelves already.

saw a good amount of wave 7, 7.5 and 8 too, minus all mcfigs of course

stillakid
01-23-2008, 03:39 PM
Of course after arranging to pick up that last elusive coin figure (Starkiller) this afternoon from Crunchy, I just happen upon three of them hanging on the pegs at Target at Desoto and Ventura. Also a few Hawkbats, Animated Fetts, McFetts and some other regulars.

I also saw for the first time those odd looking Mighty Mug things (remind me of Shmoo!). Just a Han and somebody else. I don't have a clue what the point of them is and they didn't grab me, so I left them lying there waiting for a good home and/or scalpers table.

Last night, Target on Sepulveda and Burbank had a few more ARC ships (with the face) on sale, but at about $15 a piece instead of the $7 that the other Target had. Is it odd for two different Targets to have different sale prices on the same item?

Commtech
01-23-2008, 03:44 PM
Last night, Target on Sepulveda and Burbank had a few more ARC ships (with the face) on sale, but at about $15 a piece instead of the $7 that the other Target had. Is it odd for two different Targets to have different sale prices on the same item?

Did you scan them for the actual price? Don't believe what the price sticker says. None of the ones I found had a $7 red sticker but 30 or 50% off stickers. Always double check.:thumbsup:

stillakid
01-23-2008, 03:47 PM
Did you scan them for the actual price? Don't believe what the price sticker says. None of the ones I found had a $7 red sticker but 30 or 50% off stickers. Always double check.:thumbsup:

Yeah, I scanned them. Then got sad. :( I had just picked up a $7 one at the other Target a few days before so it didn't make sense that these scanned at $14.99 or so.

Deoxyribonucleic
01-23-2008, 03:56 PM
Is it odd for two different Targets to have different sale prices on the same item?

It is too me! Weirder still...my targets down here still have some items that are 'supposed' to be on sale, for regular retail prices??

Stilla, how can you not like the mighty mugs? They're so cutsie ;) I'm a sucka for vinyl dolls though :twisted:

Kidhuman
01-23-2008, 04:01 PM
Stilla, it all depends on when the Targets mark stuff down. Each is alloted a certain $ amount and they go off of that with all their markdowns. Keep checking though, it all depeds on when they went on clearance. Eery few days prices drop.

figrin bran
01-23-2008, 10:35 PM
It is too me! Weirder still...my targets down here still have some items that are 'supposed' to be on sale, for regular retail prices??

Stilla, how can you not like the mighty mugs? They're so cutsie ;) I'm a sucka for vinyl dolls though :twisted:

It's funny how most of us in LA like the Mighty Muggs but over in our MM thread, I'm taking quite a beating! Everyone else seems to hate them.

Cataclizm1
01-23-2008, 10:53 PM
Anyone have any codes for HTS? I want some of the Sigma 6 they have on sale right now...

stillakid
01-23-2008, 11:14 PM

For starters, I'm not entirely sure what they are. :confused: I mean, what do you do with them? I imagine it might be fun to get a bunch of Stormtroopers and set them up like bowling pins... :sur:

That, and I guess I'm really not much into vinyl on anything. I guess if it was a girl and I got to peel it off, then maybe, but... :whip:

Kidhuman
01-24-2008, 07:00 AM
Anyone have any codes for HTS? I want some of the Sigma 6 they have on sale right now...

Catweb0 for 10 % off

bikerscout
01-24-2008, 07:39 AM
Catweb0 for 10 % off

i think he meant catweb10 . Don't know if that's still works or not.

Kidhuman
01-24-2008, 09:54 AM
Yes I did mean catweb10. It still worked last time I tried it about 10 days ago

Maradona
01-24-2008, 02:00 PM
DISC10 might still work also. That's for 10% off as well.

BlueSnags
01-24-2008, 02:10 PM
DISC10 might still work also. That's for 10% off as well.

Also discount code CHUBBY13 will get you 25% off at Burbank KB.

-Snags

Commtech
01-24-2008, 04:13 PM
Also discount code CHUBBY13 will get you 25% off at Burbank KB.

-Snags

LOL!! F@#ing awesome! My stomach hurts from laughing! :laugh:

BlueSnags
01-24-2008, 04:17 PM
LOL!! F@#ing awesome! My stomach hurts from laughing! :laugh:

:laugh::laugh::laugh::thumbsup:

-Snags

bikerscout
01-24-2008, 10:41 PM
who do u call that guy chubby13???

BlueSnags
01-25-2008, 12:37 AM
Picked up a clearanced AT-RT Battle Pack ($7)and an ARC-170 ($7) from Target tonight.

-Snags

darkagent
01-25-2008, 12:52 AM
I got my case of Wave 8 from NFC today. I was so dissappointed to see that there were 2 of each figure, except for the Concept Rebel Trooper. Instead of a second Trooper, I got a Stormtrooper.

Damn you Hasbro :upset:.

Deoxyribonucleic
01-25-2008, 01:04 AM
It's funny how most of us in LA like the Mighty Muggs but over in our MM thread, I'm taking quite a beating! Everyone else seems to hate them.

THEY ARE FOOLS, FOOLS I SAY! *raises fist in air. I think some people are 'in the closet' about collecting these ;)

Why is the stormtrooper SO elusive??

I mean, what do you do with them?

vinyl baby, vinyl, ya can't go wrong with vinyl ;)

JediTricks
01-25-2008, 01:08 AM
Found Titanium Series Skiff & Classic Galactica at West Hollywood Target last night. They also had the SW:TF AT-AT.

Did get lucky at TRU and managed to pick up "The Batman" Martain Manhunter, Flash and Superman.How are they? I saw the WM-exclusive 2pack with Bats & Infected Supes, but Supes looked kinda not good.

also picked up a series one cobra commanderOh, you picked it up? :p I could have sworn I found it, plus got them to give it to you for a buck off. :D

vinyl baby, vinyl, ya can't go wrong with vinyl ;)Except for the fact that Mighty Mugs are absolutely not vinyl but standard Hasbro plastic (the harder ABS kind, I think).

BlueSnags
01-25-2008, 01:16 AM
Mighty Muggs rule.

-Snags

stillakid
01-25-2008, 01:23 AM
vinyl baby, vinyl, ya can't go wrong with vinyl ;)

I trust that you'll by more than happy to demonstrate the advantages of vinyl sometime. :lipsrsealed:

JediTricks
01-25-2008, 01:25 AM
Mighty Muggs rule.They rule rump anyway.

Jango Speck
01-25-2008, 01:47 AM
I got my case of Wave 8 from NFC today. I was so dissappointed to see that there were 2 of each figure, except for the Concept Rebel Trooper. Instead of a second Trooper, I got a Stormtrooper.

Damn you Hasbro :upset:.

I feel your pain- I am awaiting a wave 8 case which I don't need or want- I found this wave multiple times at retail and on HTS.com. However, the case assortment has been know for quite some time now- even when you pre-ordered, so it shouldn't have been a surprise to you.

darkagent
01-25-2008, 02:20 AM
I feel your pain- I am awaiting a wave 8 case which I don't need or want- I found this wave multiple times at retail and on HTS.com. However, the case assortment has been know for quite some time now- even when you pre-ordered, so it shouldn't have been a surprise to you.

I'm not surprised, just dissappointed. I was hoping seen it took so long, that it would have been a revision case updated to include 2 McRebel Troopers.

How are they? I saw the WM-exclusive 2pack with Bats & Infected Supes, but Supes looked kinda not good.

Mattels paint job QC is very poor. My GL's face paint job was just a mess. I had to repaint his face just to make him look good. I actually liked the Infected Superman, especially the pavement accessory he comes with. The only complaint I have with this figure, is that they didn't paint his eyes green for the full infected effect. Hawkman and MM are currently my favorite.

figrin bran
01-25-2008, 11:21 AM
Mattels paint job QC is very poor. My GL's face paint job was just a mess. I had to repaint his face just to make him look good. I actually liked the Infected Superman, especially the pavement accessory he comes with. The only complaint I have with this figure, is that they didn't paint his eyes green for the full infected effect. Hawkman and MM are currently my favorite.

My GL and Hawkman from THE Batman actually turned out pretty good.

Kidhuman
01-25-2008, 11:52 AM
I saw a sh*t ton of Stormie Mighty Muggs today. Let me know if you guys need them. I saw about 6 of them

BlueSnags
01-25-2008, 12:09 PM
Heads up: Mighty Muggs Stormtrooper and all 3 Exclusive Comic Packs are IN STOCK at Walmart.com

Just ordered 2 more Mighty Mugg Stormies and 2 more Marine/Keller sets.

-Snags

MicroJow
01-25-2008, 01:27 PM
Thanks, Snags! I grabbed a Keller / Marine set.

By the way - does anyone have a spare ARC-170 Crew set they'd be willing to sell or trade? Loose / sealed, doesn't matter. Thanks!

- Joe

Commtech
01-25-2008, 02:59 PM
Stashed 2 Hawbat clones and a Lakers R2 at Burbank Target. PM me if interested.

CrunchyNug
01-25-2008, 03:01 PM
Got me an ARC-170 for $7 this morning. Also for you JLU fans, I ran into Bruce Timm yesterday at lunch. Several of us have worked with him on a few seasons of WB animated stuff so he recognized us and stopped by our table for a brief chat. Really nice guy.

Chaddymac
01-25-2008, 03:17 PM
Funny you mention that - we met with Paul Dini right before the strike and he's an incredibly nice, intelligent guy too.

K M Toydarian
01-25-2008, 04:14 PM
Heads up: Mighty Muggs Stormtrooper and all 3 Exclusive Comic Packs are IN STOCK at Walmart.com

-Snags
Thanks for the heads up. I have been checking the site religiously for weeks for the twins pack, and kinda stopped the last few days. Got Site to Store pick up for free shipping. Finally I'll be able to go into a So-Cal Wal-Mart and KNOW I will walk out with what I went in for! Too bad the Muggs aren't available for pickup. I'd get a Stormie too.

gambitguru
01-25-2008, 11:13 PM
Thanks, Snags! I grabbed a Keller / Marine set.

By the way - does anyone have a spare ARC-170 Crew set they'd be willing to sell or trade? Loose / sealed, doesn't matter. Thanks!

- Joe

i got an extra one for $20.00 still sealed got from target 3 weeks ago was going to return to target but lost my reciept. and now they are oly going to refund it for 7.48. might of well have kept it, but if you want it, it has your name all over it

bikerscout
01-26-2008, 09:25 AM
i pray they don't make a MM scout trooper. Those are so ugly to begin with. Kubricks, LEGO, super D stuff = cool. MM = yuck

Cataclizm1
01-26-2008, 12:28 PM
Torrance Walmart: Muggs Darth maul, Vader x2, lots of Hans n Chewies.
Target Manhattan beach: Picked up the Marvel Legends Rachel variant yaaaaaaaaaaay.
Redondo beach target: Nothing good.
City of hawthorne TRU: Mugs Stormie x2, Darth Maul, lots of Hans n Chewies.

darkagent
01-26-2008, 04:16 PM
Hit Walmart today and found some of the Wave 1 figures.

http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg29/darkagent_pi/DSC00056.jpg

Looks like the hunt is on again. :razz:

JediTricks
01-26-2008, 04:25 PM

Congrats! I put it up in the news. Which WM was it?

Tycho
01-26-2008, 04:31 PM
Coolness Darkagent.

I was at my Wal-Mart today. They don't have room on their pegs.

In stock was:

SL Darth Vader
TAC Death Star Trooper
TAC Myoom Onith
TAC Elis Helrot

and yeah - I think that was basically it. Take the above figures and count multiples enough of them to fill 6 pegs and there you go.

San Diego gets stuff after LA does, so that's why I'm always watching this forum.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
01-26-2008, 04:33 PM

wait, those are the new ones? I've seen them around Ohio since around Christmas and New Years. :confused: Congrats on finding them!

Cataclizm1
01-26-2008, 06:01 PM
I wish they had changed the packaging more. I might of totally skipped over some of those today.

darkagent
01-26-2008, 07:28 PM
I wish they had changed the packaging more. I might of totally skipped over some of those today.

I almost skipped them too. They were on a side end cap away from the action figure section. I just happened to notice the back of the Clone Trooper in Training card. I thought I might've found some Wave 8 figures. When I picked him up, I noticed that he came with a stand instead of the coin. That's when I quickly went through the other figures and found the new wave 1 figures. The only figure I didn't pick up was the Vanguard Rebel Trooper. This was a couple hours after the store opened, so I don't know if the rest of the wave was there. Also, at checkout, the only figures that actually rang up were the repackaged Jango and the Kashyyk Trooper. All the other figures were not in their system.

BTW, the Clone Trooper in Training and Jango have updated card backs as well. However, they do keep the 2007 TAC numbering. On the back of the Trooper card, they show Wave 1 figures and blacked out Wave 2 figures as Coming soon. On the back of the Jango card, all of Wave 2 is revealed and listed.

Kidhuman
01-26-2008, 07:28 PM
I found the new comic packs today at WM(east coast), not the exclusives. I only grabbed the female officers 2 pack.

Nice find on the wave 1 figs.

BlueSnags
01-27-2008, 02:42 AM
Today's Haul (Walmart):

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h258/bluesnaggletooth/Haul.jpg

-Snags

Jango Speck
01-27-2008, 03:01 AM
Today's Haul (Walmart):

-Snags

I hope you are sharing some of those with your Burbank Buddies. :D

Kidhuman
01-27-2008, 06:54 AM
Damn Snags, nice haul, especially the McRebels

Tycho
01-27-2008, 07:06 AM
It's funny, but I'm not inspired to run out and chase down this wave.

I'm planning to get:

2 Po Nudos (maybe 3)
5 Octoparra droids
1 21-B
2 lava panning droids

I think that all these will be pegwarming and easy enough to pick up in a short while. But maybe I'll do an early morning run one of these days when I care about it enough to make the trip. I'm up now, but you could tell me they're in stock for certain, and I won't feel like going to pick them up.

Sad but true.

bikerscout
01-27-2008, 07:40 AM
good haul snags. I hope everyone can score the guys they want like that soon.
Tycho - no love for the elite corps or Gree?

Maradona
01-27-2008, 01:59 PM
Target Glendale had 7 Hawkbat clones this morning. I bought 4 and left the rest along with multiples of the rest of that wave.

darkagent
01-27-2008, 03:00 PM
Hit several WM this morning and only found one store that had remnants of Wave 1 (Darth Vader, Po Nudo, 2-1B and the repackaged figures). They did however have several McRebel Troopers (which I picked up). Also picked up the "Best of the Best" shelf display, to put the figures in :bandit:. The Wave 1 figures are still not ringing up at the registers.

stillakid
01-27-2008, 06:31 PM
"Best of the Best" shelf display,

What is that? :confused: I like those kinds of things and haven't heard of this one yet.

Jango Speck
01-27-2008, 06:56 PM
Target Glendale had plenty of GI Joe Serpentor and Dreadnox and Zartans today.

darkagent
01-27-2008, 08:09 PM
What is that? :confused: I like those kinds of things and haven't heard of this one yet.

Sorry, it's just Walmarts shelf wide display box. It's black, has the Star Wars logos on the side, and holds 12 figures. Walmart typically, use them to put figures on the end cap shelves. I've been hearing from the forums that the shipping case these come in is marked as "Best of the Best".

stillakid
01-27-2008, 08:43 PM
Sorry, it's just Walmarts shelf wide display box. It's black, has the Star Wars logos on the side, and holds 12 figures. Walmart typically, use them to put figures on the end cap shelves. I've been hearing from the forums that the shipping case these come in is marked as "Best of the Best".

Are they difficult to obtain? Do you (I) have to sweet-talk some Walmart hottie into giving me one? :love:

K M Toydarian
01-27-2008, 09:51 PM
Actually just saw one of those displays at Stevenson Ranch Wal-Mart an hour ago. The shipping box said "Best of the Best", and the empty display was on top. It was near a pallet of misc go backs, etc. I couldn't be bothered asking about it. I assume they just dumped the figures onto pegs, but I don't know what came in it. I got one of the similar displays when I bought a bunch of Vintage a while back, and don't really have room for another.

There was a Hawkbat, Jango, and training clone with stands, but nothing else new, no comic packs.

Deoxyribonucleic
01-27-2008, 10:11 PM
Nice haul SNags, I'm jealous of your 21-B!

Walmart LBTC...tons and I mean tons of wave 7.5 and 8 so I picked up 2 holo vaders and a mcrebel trooper. Everything else was there in droves. They also had all three evolutions sets, first time I've seen the Anakin to Vader in this new box thingy. No 08 wave one yet and NO MM stormies yet either :rolleyes: Oh yeah, and no stinkin' comic packs, wave one 08 OR wally exclusives.

Walmart Carson...big zip, still sitting on wave 4 and 6 and some saga legends

It was raining way too hard to go anywhere else today. At one point it was so windy and rainy, the rain was almost horizontal and I couldn't see more than 5 feet in front of me so thank the maker everyone around me at the time had some brains and went real slow.

gambitguru
01-28-2008, 12:05 AM
Today's Haul (Walmart):

-Snags
what a score. thats a way to start the new year off with a bang!!!!!!!

K M Toydarian
01-28-2008, 01:57 AM
Today's Haul (Walmart):

-Snags

Was the McRebel part of the new '08 wave. If so, that is great, as I haven't found him yet and when I do, I really want the coin, both carded and loose. I was afraid I wouldn't be able to get the coin version after the new year.
Let's hope he shows in great numbers soon.

BlueSnags
01-28-2008, 02:10 AM
Was the McRebel part of the new '08 wave. If so, that is great, as I haven't found him yet and when I do, I really want the coin, both carded and loose. I was afraid I wouldn't be able to get the coin version after the new year.
Let's hope he shows in great numbers soon.

KM,

The McRebel w/coin was included with the 2008 figures, but it's a Walmart-only wave ("The Best Of The Best") with older figures packed in with the new stuff. As far as I know the McRebels in all future waves will have the stand.

For some reason some of the older figures in the cases I saw had the coin (Holo Vader, Rebel Vanguard Trooper, Ewok 2-pack, McQuarrie Snowtrooper) and some had the stand (Hawkbat Clone, Pajama Clone, Jango).

Anyway, I have an extra McRebel coin - just shoot me a PM if you end up needing one.

-Snags

TheCivilCollector
01-28-2008, 02:27 AM
Today's Haul (Walmart):

-Snags

DAMN!!!! No wonder I can't ever find any McFigures. Any left on the shelf after that?

BlueSnags
01-28-2008, 02:30 AM
Any left on the shelf after that?

Nope.

-Snags

K M Toydarian
01-28-2008, 03:17 AM
KM,

The McRebel w/coin was included with the 2008 figures, but it's a Walmart-only wave ("The Best Of The Best") with older figures packed in with the new stuff. As far as I know the McRebels in all future waves will have the stand.

-Snags

Good to know. Thanks. I've been working in Valencia this month so hopefully I will find more "Best of the Best" up there at Wal-Mart. I avoid Panorama if I can.
If I can't track down a loose coin, I might take you up on some sort of deal.

CrunchyNug
01-28-2008, 10:26 AM
I found one of these "best of the best" cases over the weekend and it didn't have any '08 figures, but it did have 3 McRebels (all with coins).

MicroJow
01-28-2008, 02:19 PM
<-- Still looking for an ARC-170 Crew Battle Pack if anyone's got a spare. Loose or in package, doesn't matter. Now I wish I'd picked up the one I saw for $14 a couple weeks ago!

- J

darkagent
01-28-2008, 02:30 PM
I've got an extra "The Batman" Flash and Superman, if anyone here needs them. Just PM me.

figrin bran
01-28-2008, 10:37 PM
I've got an extra "The Batman" Flash and Superman, if anyone here needs them. Just PM me.

Sending you a PM right now. Hopefully I'm not too late.

bikerscout
01-30-2008, 05:32 AM
................need.........kashyyyk......trooper .............

my brother!!!!!!!!!!!!

BlueSnags
01-31-2008, 05:19 PM
Ordered these from amazon last week and they showed up today. Wave 2 should be hitting retail any day now.

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h258/bluesnaggletooth/ForceUnleashed002.jpg

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h258/bluesnaggletooth/ForceUnleashed009.jpg

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h258/bluesnaggletooth/ForceUnleashed011.jpg

-Snags

stillakid
01-31-2008, 05:51 PM
Ordered these from amazon last week and they showed up today. Wave 2 should be hitting retail any day now.

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h258/bluesnaggletooth/ForceUnleashed002.jpg

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h258/bluesnaggletooth/ForceUnleashed009.jpg

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h258/bluesnaggletooth/ForceUnleashed011.jpg

-Snags

Those are sweet! I have to check to see if I ordered them from anywhere...

BlueSnags
01-31-2008, 05:58 PM
Right on, bro - they are pretty cool! I wanna tear 'em open, but the cards are in really good shape. I guess I'll wait for the Wave 2 case I ordered to get here before I crack any open. I want to get 5-10 of each, but they're one per case ... so it'll be next to impossible to find one at retail, much less ten.:cry:

-Snags

Deoxyribonucleic
01-31-2008, 10:24 PM
Nice get there Snagmeister :)

Got my MM Stormtrooper in the mail today from Wallyworld, the first issue with the light, light gray apps. My goodness I'm totally diggin on these lil MM fellas

bikerscout
01-31-2008, 11:27 PM
nice score Bluesnags. MM still suck!!!! :bandit:

JediTricks
02-01-2008, 04:06 PM
Got my MM Stormtrooper in the mail today from Wallyworld, the first issue with the light, light gray apps. My goodness I'm totally diggin on these lil MM fellasYou're welcome. :D

That was fast, did you pay for extra shipping?

Deoxyribonucleic
02-01-2008, 04:54 PM
You're welcome. :D

That was fast, did you pay for extra shipping?

No, just regular ground service fedex, $4 and some loose change which I don't mind paying because I have yet to see this fellow at retail and I'm too busy to drive around, waste gas and hunt for him. However, I still need to find a few of the new comic paks :mad:

Anakin Palpatine
02-01-2008, 09:44 PM
I found new figs yesterday at my local Wal-Mart in the Chicagoland area. I hit up one 20 min before close and they had just brought out the pallets. I saw the boxes that had "Best of the Best" on them and at first thought they were more legends figures (I haven't had much time to keep on case numbers and all that) and then I opened up the odd packaging and found all the new figs except the McRebel Trooper. Gree and 2-1B were pretty short packed only 2 out of all 5 boxes. I was only able to pull a McSnow trooper out of all 5 boxes as well. They let me keep one of the display boxes though. They kinda mess up the packages though. This morning when I stopped at other local Wal-Marts they had all these out but were pretty much all gone by 8 AMish. Still no McRebels, even when I arrived at open, someone must have beat me there the night before. Chicago can be a crappy place to live when you are looking for new figs.

Jango Speck
02-01-2008, 10:05 PM
Thank You Illinois...please stash some for us :D

figrin bran
02-01-2008, 10:11 PM
I got the Commander Keller and Sep of the Twins comic packs from Walmart.com today. They sent both packs in an extremely large box that could've fit an entire case or more of the comic packs.

stillakid
02-01-2008, 11:29 PM
I got the Commander Keller and Sep of the Twins comic packs from Walmart.com today. They sent both packs in an extremely large box that could've fit an entire case or more of the comic packs.

I got my two Keller packs today too. Also in a massive box suitable for about ten more.

Deoxyribonucleic
02-02-2008, 12:58 AM
I got my two Keller packs today too. Also in a massive box suitable for about ten more. That was me, trying to ship myself to your humble abode...I got caught in the act and fired from the Wal Mart warehouse :cry:

stillakid
02-02-2008, 02:11 AM
That was me, trying to ship myself to your humble abode...I got caught in the act and fired from the Wal Mart warehouse :cry:

No need. I'm comin' to you. :lipsrsealed:

AussieScott
02-02-2008, 11:15 AM
Do LA-area TRU still have the Y-wings? They are still available through the website but it would be easier to pick one up at a store if I can. Thanks.

Cataclizm1
02-02-2008, 12:22 PM
Do LA-area TRU still have the Y-wings? They are still available through the website but it would be easier to pick one up at a store if I can. Thanks.
City of Hawthorne TRU still has a bunch.

Today at torrance Walmart I went to pick up my 'site-2-store' Keller clones comic pack. Very nice. Also they had 5 Transformers Stockades and a Deep Desert brawl if anyone is looking for them.

darkagent
02-02-2008, 12:43 PM
Hasbrotoyshop.com has the AT-AP Walker and General Grievous’ Starfighter up right now. The discount code DISC10 is also still working.

JediTricks
02-02-2008, 04:08 PM
Do LA-area TRU still have the Y-wings? They are still available through the website but it would be easier to pick one up at a store if I can. Thanks.Yeah, they do, though some are stashed in the overhead bins now.

Tycho
02-02-2008, 04:14 PM
Hasbrotoyshop.com has the AT-AP Walker and General Grievous’ Starfighter up right now. The discount code DISC10 is also still working.

Thanks. I got my AT-APs and Grievous' fighter. There's so little SW I'm buying this season it seems. I have nothing I am really going out to the stores for - Po Nudo if I can find him (and that wave). But I'm not inclined to really start looking now. The local pegs are full of last year's stuff.

I'm also not into the next wave of Comic 2-packs.

When the 2nd Wave of Evolutions sets come out, there will be something I'll go for.

I actually did stop by Target today and my store had the first wave of Evolutions figures. Been there, seen that. Still wish that AOTC Anakin was sold separately...

JediTricks
02-02-2008, 04:21 PM
If you have a AAA membership, register with the AAA website and then click through their "discounts-retail" page link to HTS, you'll get a message saying your discount's now activated and you get 15% off, pretty swanky.

I just did all that and got both new vehicles through HTS for $44.79, not shabby considering I would have spent that in tax and time (to say the least) plus more on gas hunting for them.

bikerscout
02-02-2008, 10:31 PM
went to more OC walmarts last nite (since im working down here temp.). Nothing good. one store had 12 pegs -each one had an imperial officer by itself on it- weird.

JediTricks
02-03-2008, 09:21 PM
I figured I would take a run since I don't give a crap about the Pats or the Giants (stupid NFL not giving LA a team!), here are the results:

Rosemead Wal-mart - Hawkbat Clone & Holo Vader, I stashed these, PM for location. Transformers sighting of Leader-class Desert Brawl.

Baldwin Park WM - diddly.

West Covina WM (on Azusa ave) - Mouse & Basso and Lt Jundland & Deena Shan comic packs, also stashed, PM for location. Basso is indeed sporting the sandtrooper pauldron. Transformers sighting of Dlx Stockade, I bought.

West Covina TRU - jack squat.

Duarte WM - Bupkis.

Duarte Target - nuthin'.

Pasadena Target 1-story - Another Hawkbat Clone & Holo Vader, PM for location.

stillakid
02-03-2008, 09:26 PM
I figured I would take a run since I don't give a crap about the Pats or the Giants (stupid NFL not giving LA a team!), here are the results:

Rosemead Wal-mart - Hawkbat Clone & Holo Vader, I stashed these, PM for location. Transformers sighting of Leader-class Desert Brawl.

Baldwin Park WM - diddly.

West Covina WM (on Azusa ave) - Mouse & Basso and Lt Jundland & Deena Shan comic packs, also stashed, PM for location. Basso is indeed sporting the sandtrooper pauldron. Transformers sighting of Dlx Stockade, I bought.

West Covina TRU - jack squat.

Duarte WM - Bupkis.

Duarte Target - nuthin'.

Pasadena Target 1-story - Another Hawkbat Clone & Holo Vader, PM for location.

I've been looking for a Jack Squat and I need about ten of the Bupkis for the army.

JediTricks
02-03-2008, 09:30 PM
Then I have good news for you, there was so much I didn't have to stash it.

darkagent
02-04-2008, 05:33 PM

Figures, I was there in the morning and didn't see those figures are anything else new. I even asked the guy working there if there was anything new today and he said no. Then again, this is the same guy who told me he collects the Concept figures.

JediTricks
02-05-2008, 11:03 PM
That WM kinda sucks bad, they go through spurts of product that's not very timely and end up with tons of old stuff, then never get in new stuff except once per year or something. But they look hip in the department, so it's enticing. I really wish there were a few more WMs in the valley, I need to stay away from San Gabriel area and its Frank & Scalpers.

bikerscout
02-06-2008, 06:13 AM
never been to F&S but wonder how those guys make $ (besides charging high) when the store is only open 2 days a week w/very limited hours??

Cataclizm1
02-06-2008, 12:23 PM
Couldn't find any new SW at any stores I hit this morning...but at Manhattan beach target I found another Rachel Marvel legends variant, THE BACKWARDS 1:500 one!

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/7589/picture009mr5.jpg

darkagent
02-06-2008, 01:03 PM
Couldn't find any new SW at any stores I hit this morning...but at Manhattan beach target I found another Rachel Marvel legends variant, THE BACKWARDS 1:500 one!

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/7589/picture009mr5.jpg

Wow, nice score!

CrunchyNug
02-06-2008, 02:30 PM
Didn't make the rounds this morning because I was at home trying to get a room for Comic Con. Anyone else have any luck? It was a royal pain in the arse getting through this year, but I actually ended up getting a place right across the street from the Convention Center!!!

Deoxyribonucleic
02-06-2008, 02:55 PM
Didn't make the rounds this morning because I was at home trying to get a room for Comic Con. Anyone else have any luck? It was a royal pain in the arse getting through this year, but I actually ended up getting a place right across the street from the Convention Center!!!

I got in at the San Diego Bayside Marriott, woot woot. My first choice, about 100 paces from the convention center. Last year I couldn't even get through but my friend did. This year I had two phones and two browsers up. Got through on the phone about 9:05 and waited about 10 minutes for the agent, who I must say was extremely kind :thumbsup: I count myself VERY lucky! :love:

I had dreams about it all night and barely slept at all lol

Cataclizm1
02-06-2008, 03:39 PM
I stashed a holographic Darth vader at Torrance target by del amo mall. PM for details.

stillakid
02-06-2008, 05:02 PM

Oops, I forgot to call this morning. Buuuuuut, I pulled out the Hilton Diamond card and got a "free" room in La Jolla for Saturday night. :yes: So I guess I'll get down to the show Friday and have some time on Saturday to hang around.

BlueSnags
02-06-2008, 05:22 PM

Where you staying? I'm staying at the Manchester Grand Hyatt. Scored a room this morning...it was a stressful situation.

-Snags

darkagent
02-06-2008, 05:34 PM

Yup, was doing the same thing this morning. Actually got in at 9:00am and was able to get my first choice (Bristol Hotel from Wed-Sun). It took about 20 min to complete the process (slow servers?).

Jango Speck
02-06-2008, 06:26 PM
After C4 and SDCC last year, I'm done with conventions- too much hassle.

MicroJow
02-06-2008, 07:47 PM
I got a room at the Best Western Hacienda in Old Town. I've stayed in many of the hotels around the convention center and really prefer this one, away from the grime and congestion of downtown.

I'll be at the show Thursday through Sunday as an exhibitor, hawking my webcomic, PIRATE COVE. Swing on by the Small Press area & say howdy! And if you want to check out the strip, it's at:

http://www.piratecovecomic.com

Just wrapping up a storyline today, but the new one starts tomorrow (Thursday the 7th) and all of the older storylines are in the "Archives" section. Enjoy & hope to see some of you at the show!

- J

CrunchyNug
02-06-2008, 10:27 PM
Where you staying? I'm staying at the Manchester Grand Hyatt. Scored a room this morning...it was a stressful situation.

-Snags

Nice, I'm at the same place. I booked a room for Thurs & Fri nights. Gonna bring the family down this time. Pool party anyone?:thumbsup:

stillakid
02-06-2008, 10:35 PM
Pool party anyone?:thumbsup:

Crap, I gotta get to the gym.

Jango Speck
02-07-2008, 12:52 AM
Sounds like Wally World is the only place to find the new stuff- I just don't have time since none of them are near my hunting grounds and I have a new baby to play with- I refer to my kids as "the ultimate action figures". By the way, anyone want to help me out with a McRebel?

figrin bran
02-07-2008, 01:14 AM
Congratulations on the new addition to your family, Speck!

I'm just going to wait for 08 Wave 1 to show up at Target and/or TRU as well.

Deoxyribonucleic
02-07-2008, 02:39 AM
Sounds like Wally World is the only place to find the new stuff- I just don't have time since none of them are near my hunting grounds and I have a new baby to play with- I refer to my kids as "the ultimate action figures". By the way, anyone want to help me out with a McRebel?

I'll keep my eyes open for sure, but I can't guarantee anything here in Long Beach...SLIM PICKINS! Seriously though Speck, if I see one, (and I just found one the other day for a friend) I'll pick it up for you. I travel to Burbank often too so we won't have to use the mail ;)

Frank Footer
02-07-2008, 12:12 PM

I agree with you guys -- it was a nightmare trying to get a room. 1 hour, 2 browsers with multiple windows, and a phone to the ear finally led to a lucky spot at the good ol' Marina Marriott next door. Whew! It was draining, though. Tons of people weren't so lucky, if you look at Comic Con's "housing blog": http://comicconblog.typepad.com/stayinginsandiegoblog/2008/02/hotel-reserva-1.html#comments

Hope Hasbro doesn't hit us with too many expensive exclusives this year --

toonimator
02-07-2008, 06:23 PM
I completely blanked on reservations yesterday, as I did last year, though I remembered mid-day. Couldn't get to a computer to try until evening so I didn't really bother. Last year I got a room not terribly far from the convention center in May or June, so I'm not too worried.

Last night I went to Burbank Target & picked up the lone TAC Jango they had, finally. Cool figure! Can't wait to get the Evo set to try to improve that one. It seems like they may have intended this one to have swappable gauntlets at some point, judging by how the forearms are constructed. Should be a good figure for 'generic' custom fodder (and extra Mandalorian gear).

A McFett was also on the pegs! And the other day I saw 2 Starkillers, a McSolo, and some other McQuarrie figure on the pegs long after opening. Weird, but nice. Hopefully McRebels eventually reach that point, still missing 'em and most of the AOTC wave. Eventually I'll finish up...

BlueSnags
02-07-2008, 06:25 PM
Heads up: Evolutions Wave 2 IN STOCK at NewForceComics

http://newforcecomics.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=NFCC&Product_Code=87480wv2

-Snags

stillakid
02-07-2008, 06:29 PM
Heads up: Evolutions Wave 2 IN STOCK at NewForceComics

http://newforcecomics.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=NFCC&Product_Code=87480wv2

-Snags

They're sold out! :mad:

Commtech
02-07-2008, 09:55 PM
Hey everyone, check this out:

http://www.hasbro.com/playrewards/?CMP=ILC-playrewardsint&site=hasbro&adtype=140

Don't throw away your receipts!!

JediTricks
02-07-2008, 11:06 PM
never been to F&S but wonder how those guys make $ (besides charging high) when the store is only open 2 days a week w/very limited hours??It turns out it's pretty cheap to live as white trash. :p

I got in at the San Diego Bayside Marriott, woot woot. My first choice, about 100 paces from the convention center. Last year I couldn't even get through but my friend did. This year I had two phones and two browsers up. Got through on the phone about 9:05 and waited about 10 minutes for the agent, who I must say was extremely kind :thumbsup: I count myself VERY lucky! :love:

I had dreams about it all night and barely slept at all lolCongrats on that get, that's awesome! I totally missed it and now am apparently quite screwed for lodgings, it appears. Hopefully I can find something about 20 miles out that's not psychotically expensive and just drive in, dump big cash on parking.

bikerscout
02-08-2008, 04:24 AM
tonight's small run: Burbank TRU: had 1 clone training, a lot of Padmes and wolfman jedis

Burbank Target: had a Mc STK Hero which I picked up, probably of the same Toon saw; of GI Joe 25ths they had a red ninja, Duke, Cobra commander, and a few Destros!! (regular version). I don't collect these, but Destro looked so cool I had to get him. Him and Snake Eyes are the only 2 I have.
I still don't like these but they had only 2 MM left, a Maul and Stormie.

Every once in a blue moon I find something good in Burbank. Tonight was the night.

Frank Footer
02-08-2008, 11:53 AM
Glendale Target is quickly regaining its Deadwood status -- it's had the same tired Wave 7 for a couple weeks now. They did have a full shelf of Battle Packs, though. I stashed a Clone Attack on Coruscant, as there was only one, and hadn't seen it on the shelves before. If anyone wants it --

Commtech
02-08-2008, 12:03 PM
They're sold out! :mad:

Don't worry. There'll be plenty at the stores.

didgeboy
02-08-2008, 12:58 PM
If anyone needs the new Evolutions sets my local has plenty of them here. I am happy to help out. Cheers.

Cataclizm1
02-08-2008, 01:34 PM
Hey guyz,

If anyone sees the new GI JOE comic 2-packs, please stash for me. They are:

1. Tomax and Xamot
2. Crimson Guard with removable helmet and “Scarred” Cobra Officer
3. Ace and Wild Weasel

Thanks

Commtech
02-08-2008, 06:44 PM
Hey guyz,

If anyone sees the new GI JOE comic 2-packs, please stash for me. They are:

1. Tomax and Xamot
3. Ace and Wild Weasel

Thanks

What he said. :thumbsup:

figrin bran
02-08-2008, 10:23 PM
I could use Tomax and Ace comic packs as well. What is it with Joe distribution anyhow? I haven't even seen wave 2 of the comic packs yet and so I'm looking for Destro/Breaker as well.

Kidhuman
02-08-2008, 11:43 PM
Damn, I saw alot of these tonight, I didnt know so many of you guys needed them. Sorry.

gambitguru
02-09-2008, 01:00 AM
What he said. :thumbsup:

i third that motion.

man been so tired from work havent been hunting that much. need wave 4/5 gi joes

BlueSnags
02-09-2008, 02:23 AM
Scored all 4 new Mighty Muggs (Obi-Wan, Threepio, Mace Windu and Luke) along with all 4 Wave 3 GI Joe Comic Packs today at Walmart. I think The Capt Ace/Wild Weasel pack is my favorite - very cool.

-Snags

Cataclizm1
02-09-2008, 01:03 PM
Well lucky me. Found all my JOEs this morning at Torrance Walmart, and I stashed a set of these:
1. Tomax and Xamot
3. Ace and Wild Weasel
PM for details...

darkagent
02-09-2008, 04:22 PM
Found all of the new Evolutions set this morning at Walmart. There was just one set (Force Unleashed, Fett, Sith and Jedi). They also had the new Mighty Muggs.

Also found at least 6 sets of the new GI Joe Comic packs. I just picked up a set for Commtech, another guy there also picked up a set, and then some other guy came in and quickly took all the remaining sets.

Edit: This was out in F&S territory.

BlueSnags
02-09-2008, 06:08 PM
Found all of the new Evolutions set this morning at Walmart. There was just one set (Force Unleashed, Fett, Sith and Jedi). They also had the new Mighty Muggs.

Also found at least 6 sets of the new GI Joe Comic packs. I just picked up a set for Commtech, another guy there also picked up a set, and then some other guy came in and quickly took all the remaining sets.

Edit: This was out in F&S territory.

Nice score, DA! Glad to hear those Evo sets are hitting.

I ordered the "in stock" Evo sets from Newforce the other day, but they still haven't shipped...based on what I heard about Newforce, I've got a bad feeling about this...

-Snags

Commtech
02-09-2008, 08:28 PM
A very BIG THANKS to Darkagent for the wave 3 comic pack set that he hooked me up with.

I still need one more Tomax & Xamot comic pack so I can have one open and one sealed.

Jango Speck
02-09-2008, 11:23 PM
Big thanks to Snags for hooking me up with , Commander Keller Comic Pack, McRebel and Gree.

Cataclizm1
02-10-2008, 01:22 PM
Torrance Walmart had 2 of the Lt. Jundland & Deena Shan (Empire) (http://www.rebelscum.com/TACcomicpacks14.asp) packs and 1 Mouse & Basso in Disguise (Empire) pack. (http://www.rebelscum.com/TACcomicpacks15.asp)

Target manhattan Beach had all 4 of the new Evolutions packs. Another collector bought them all. (Fett, Qui Gon pack, New Darth Maul pack, and another Jedi looking one I couldn't see clearly.) I hope they release that new Qui Gon figure individually.

Also I found another Marvel Girl variant (not backwards). PM me if you want it.

Commtech
02-10-2008, 03:39 PM

If you ever find another backwards variant, I would be interested. I have all ML variants so far except that one.:sad:

darkagent
02-10-2008, 03:46 PM

I'm really starting to doubt that the backward MG variant is limited to 500. I was lucky enough to find one this morning and that usually never happens. :p

orionlukteel
02-10-2008, 08:03 PM
Another collector bought them all. (Fett, Qui Gon pack, New Darth Maul pack, and another Jedi looking one I couldn't see clearly.)

Pretty sure that's the Force Unleashed pack with Vader's Apprentice, a Sith Lord, and a Jedi (poor guy, double-teamed). :D

I found all four yesterday here in Vegas, and apparently they're coming out one full set at a time because that's all I saw this entire weekend. I should have picked up the Sith pack (great new sculpts) but just got Fett (with a great new Mandalorian sculpt, okay, maybe not new but first I've seen of it, and a good version of Boba Fett) and the Force Unleashed pack.

My wife was in LA all last week and hit the memorabilia store at Universal, she picked up the GG Boba Fett minibust for me (nice detail!) and the Dodson version of Wonder Woman from the "Women of the DC Universe" line of sculptures. She's a great wife.:love:

Commtech
02-10-2008, 10:09 PM
I'm really starting to doubt that the backward MG variant is limited to 500. I was lucky enough to find one this morning and that usually never happens. :p

I want one!!!!:D

Commtech
02-11-2008, 11:38 AM
Burbank K-Mart had the new vehicles. 2 AT-APs walkers, 2 Grievous fighters and 1 Obi Wan blue fighter. The only problem is these are priced at $28.99!! WTF??!! But the whole toy department has 20% off, so I ended up paying 23.19 + tax each for the 2 AT-APs. I left the other ones there if anyone is interested. One grievous fighter is at cash register #5 since I changed my mind because of the price and decided not to get it for now. Boxes weren't mint by the way.

I'll hook up someone close to the Burbank area with an AT-AP, especially if you can hook me up with a Kashyyk trooper (camouflage scout, the newest one). Haven't been able to find any of that wave and I need a driver for the AT-AP.

Commtech
02-11-2008, 12:43 PM
or... if you don't need the AT-AP and you just want to hook me up with the trooper, that is also welcome.:D

BlueSnags
02-11-2008, 01:21 PM
Picked up the Lt. Jundland/Deena Shan comic pack yesterday at Walmart. Still looking for Mouse/Basso and Commando/Super Battle Droid - if anyone sees them, please stash. Also saw the Grievous Starfighter and Blue Obi-Wan JSF, but passed on them.

The Evolutions Wave 2 case I ordered from NewForce shipped out today - good times ahead.

-Snags

Deoxyribonucleic
02-11-2008, 01:24 PM
Picked up the Lt. Jundland/Deena Shan comic pack yesterday at Walmart. Still looking for Mouse/Basso and Commando/Super Battle Droid - if anyone sees them, please stash. Also saw the Grievous Starfighter and Blue Obi-Wan JSF, but passed on them.

The Evolutions Wave 2 case I ordered from NewForce shipped out today - good times ahead.

-Snags

Did I read right? You passed on something? I have now seen it all! ;)

Cataclizm1
02-11-2008, 02:04 PM
Target Redondo beach galleria mall: They had a Evo Qui-Gon Jedi pack, but I passed since I didn't want the other two figures. I stashed it, PM for the details.

Also I have an extra GI JOE Ace/Wild Weasel pack I need to get rid of. PM me if you wanna pick it up.

BlueSnags
02-11-2008, 02:38 PM
Did I read right? You passed on something? I have now seen it all! ;)

:laugh::laugh::laugh:;)

-Snags

Commtech
02-11-2008, 03:16 PM
Found 2 Mc Rebel troopers at West Hollywood target. Anyone wanna trade for the new kashyykk trooper?

JediTricks
02-11-2008, 05:36 PM
Picked up the Lt. Jundland/Deena Shan comic pack yesterday at Walmart. Still looking for Mouse/Basso and Commando/Super Battle Droid - if anyone sees them, please stash. I did... LAST WEEK!!! (http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showpost.php?p=596962&postcount=3597) :p

Commtech
02-12-2008, 11:38 AM
Found more wave 5 of GI Joe at Burbank K-Mart @ 20% off. Can't get enough of those Crimson Guards!

BlueSnags
02-12-2008, 05:45 PM
Saw a Mace Windu Mighty Mugg at NoHo Target this afternoon, so I guess Wave 2 is hitting Targets now. Not much else out there right now. Wave 1 Evolution Repacks are warming the shelves at every Target I've been to lately, so I wouldn't expect to see too much Evo Wave 2 in the near future (at least not in the Valley)...

-Snags

Looking for/Please stash: SW Mouse/Basso Comic Pack, SW Commando/Super Battle Droid Comic Pack

Jango Speck
02-12-2008, 06:50 PM
Saw wave 2 of Mighty Muggs at Burbank Target yesterday. Luke was missing, everything else was there, but no wave 1.

Commtech
02-12-2008, 09:54 PM
I've seen Mighty mugs wave 2 several times but have decided to pass on them. Too much stuff to collect. I'm happy with just the MM Vader.

BlueSnags
02-13-2008, 02:09 AM
Found the CARS Gold Mia/Tia pack today at Walmart.

-Snags

Commtech
02-13-2008, 02:09 PM
Found the new evolutions set. Got all, except the Qui Gon one.

JediTricks
02-13-2008, 11:35 PM
Got the Titanium Series AT-OT at Target WeHo today. They also had the Droid Factory battlepack, a real loser, lots of unused space.

Deoxyribonucleic
02-14-2008, 12:36 AM
Picked up threepio MM at Seal Beach Target, they had 2 of each of all four of the MM's. Nothing else good worth reporting.

Target in Long Beach looks like summer 07 with nothing but biggs hanging out :mad:

I'm looking for Fett Evolutions pack and a few 21-B's...is that really too much to ask for a store to carry??

BlueSnags
02-14-2008, 12:44 AM
I'm looking for Fett Evolutions pack and a few 21-B's...is that really too much to ask for a store to carry??

Yes.:whip:

-Snags

CrunchyNug
02-14-2008, 12:06 PM
Stashed a Sith Evo set this morning. PM me if interested. Still missing the FU & Jedi sets.

CrunchyNug
02-14-2008, 01:13 PM
Got quite a few PM's guys and the stash has been claimed. Thanks to all those who played.

Jango Speck
02-14-2008, 04:07 PM
I've seen the new Indy 4 trailer in Hi-Def and it is friggin' glorious- can't wait to stand in line at midnight for that one!!

darkagent
02-14-2008, 05:04 PM
Looks like the Clone Wars toys will be released July 26, 2008, during Comic Con. :( I wonder if the Hasbro booth will have a special Clone Wars event/sale that day.

Chaddymac
02-14-2008, 05:09 PM
That'd be cool.

figrin bran
02-14-2008, 10:49 PM
That would not be cool! I'm not really looking forward to lining up for a lottery number that may or may not give you a spot in line for the Comic Con Hasbrotoyshop booth.

Deoxyribonucleic
02-14-2008, 11:54 PM
That would not be cool! I'm not really looking forward to lining up for a lottery number that may or may not give you a spot in line for the Comic Con Hasbrotoyshop booth.

Hopefully they'll have their ess aach eye tee together this year! But if it's clone wars stuff, I will not have to worry to wait in line, I will be able to concentrate on something else for once, instead of 'exclusives' :thumbsup: It's so stressful :nerv:

BlueSnags
02-15-2008, 11:11 AM

Agreed. The last thing Hasbro's booth at Comic-con needs is MORE crowds.

Actually, the last thing COMIC-CON needs is more crowds.

Last year Hasbro's booth was the worst-run booth at SDCC, hands down - even beating perennial winner Gentle Giant. It's true, it's damn true.

-Snags

wampaslayr
02-15-2008, 12:09 PM
Found all 4 Evo sets at Stevenson Ranch WalMart last night. They were still in the box ready to be put with the other SW products. They never even made it to the shelves. They are really nice sets! The Fett and Sith sets are my favorites. Also found the Keller Comic Pack. Another cool set. I haven't spent that much on SW stuff in a long time.

Maradona
02-15-2008, 01:23 PM
That'd be cool.

That will be pandemonium.

Commtech
02-15-2008, 01:29 PM
stashed a mc rebel trooper at Burbank Target. Pm me for details.

BlueSnags
02-15-2008, 11:54 PM
Stopped by Burbank TRU tonight strictly for laughs. And as usual, they didn't disappoint.

Good news: I saw the new Evolutions sets there.

Bad news: They were stashed behind the customer service counter. Needless to say, both Chef Boyardee and Dazed & Confused were working tonight, as well as Wormser (another big SW geek/scalper)...

-Snags

bikerscout
02-16-2008, 04:09 AM
that's how Snags gets all the good stuff first, by going to the TRU customer service counters!!!!:bandit:

CrunchyNug
02-16-2008, 10:08 AM
Finally finished off a complete set of Evo w2 yesterday at WM. Still need new comic packs & vehicle assortment.

Commtech
02-16-2008, 12:10 PM
Stopped by Burbank TRU tonight strictly for laughs. And as usual, they didn't disappoint.

Good news: I saw the new Evolutions sets there.

Bad news: They were stashed behind the customer service counter. Needless to say, both Chef Boyardee and Dazed & Confused were working tonight, as well as Wormser (another big SW geek/scalper)...

-Snags

LOL!! Is wormser the one with the big glasses?

Cataclizm1
02-16-2008, 12:43 PM
Picked up the Fett and New Sith Evo packs this morning at Manhattan beach target. Left the F.U. pack and the Qui Gon pack there.

BlueSnags
02-16-2008, 01:53 PM
LOL!! Is wormser the one with the big glasses?

Hell yeah, dude. Just like in this pic, except his hair is shorter and darker.

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h258/bluesnaggletooth/wormser.jpg

-Snags

Deoxyribonucleic
02-16-2008, 02:45 PM
Found Mouse and Basso/Luke and Deena comic packs today at LBTC Wal Mart. They also had all of the new MM. No new evo packs and still no new 08 figs.

Also picked up a G.I. Joe 25th Stormshadow. They had a bunch of older waves.

The Walmarts down here have yet to stock the wal mart exclusive comic packs??

BlueSnags
02-16-2008, 05:22 PM
I've got an extra case of Evolutions Wave 2 (1 each of Fett, Sith, Jedi and Force Unleashed). Shoot me a PM if interested.

-Snags

JediTricks
02-16-2008, 06:21 PM
I haven't found any of the '08 product yet, except Titanium Series. :ermm: I'm lookin' for the Fett Legacy evo set and basic figs.

Jango Speck
02-17-2008, 01:42 AM
Hell yeah, dude. Just like in this pic, except his hair is shorter and darker.

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h258/bluesnaggletooth/wormser.jpg

-Snags

He also has really bad teeth. I guess TRU doesn't have a dental plan. He is fairly helpful though, even when he tries to sell you batteries and warranties for every g-damn thing you buy there.

BlueSnags
02-17-2008, 02:39 PM
Stopped by Burbank TRU around 10:30 today and they were busy stocking shelves (the crew was aided by the ever-present Plumber Bob). Managed to snag a Republic Commando/SBD comic pack. Was wondering what happened to the Mouse/Basso packs until I walked by the customer service desk. Dazed & Confused had already gotten to them.

-Snags
Still need/please stash: Mouse/Basso Comic Pack

BlueSnags
02-17-2008, 02:42 PM
He also has really bad teeth. I guess TRU doesn't have a dental plan.

His teeth do come in handy if you need to open a beer bottle.

-Snags

Tycho
02-17-2008, 05:05 PM
I got this mental image of Plumber Bob attacking a new toy pallet with a toilet plunger and pressing it into a case of new SW figures. When he withdraws it, all the McQuarrie one-per-case figures are stuck to it.

BlueSnags
02-17-2008, 05:58 PM
I got this mental image of Plumber Bob attacking a new toy pallet with a toilet plunger and pressing it into a case of new SW figures. When he withdraws it, all the McQuarrie one-per-case figures are stuck to it.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:lol

-Snags

figrin bran
02-17-2008, 08:02 PM
I scored all 4 of the wave 2 Evo sets from La Brea Target this afternoon. Unfortunately, the right thumb on Mandalore broke off as I was removing him from the package.

TeeEye7
02-18-2008, 12:16 AM
I haven't found any of the '08 product yet..

Now I don't feel so bad. I thought it was my normal luck for my area for being months behind. Peg warming Jerjerrod is the only thing available. Typically, we won't see anything new until Moff-dude J is sold out. :frus:

Tycho
02-18-2008, 08:46 AM
Hmmm. 2008?

I found Wave 2 of the Evolutions sets. I turned them all down except the Jedi as I'm trading Sal my Qui-Gon for his Mandalore (I don't want the Fetts).
I have no use for the Force Unleashed one, nor Darth Bane's.

I found the Deena Shan wave of the Comic 2-packs. None of these interested me. Turned them all down. I pick and choose which comic packs I want. (Now I bought 8 sets of Quinlan Vos, and 5 of A'Sharad, so it's not like I don't like them...2 of Baron Fel...but I get only what I can use.)

I got 3 AT-APs and 1 Grievous fighter from HasbroToyShop.com. That was convenient to purchase by mail for me.

NO BASIC FIGURES thus far, but I don't have any high number count in demand for these things. The most is 5 Octopara Droids when I come across them.

I'm not buying much from The Force Unleashed - just maybe 3 figures. And nothing from Clone Wars. So it doesn't look like I'll be shopping much until July. That's just as well with me. Saving money, saving gas, and saving space.

Jango Speck
02-18-2008, 06:35 PM
Stopped by Burbank TRU around 10:30 today and they were busy stocking shelves (the crew was aided by the ever-present Plumber Bob). Managed to snag a Republic Commando/SBD comic pack. Was wondering what happened to the Mouse/Basso packs until I walked by the customer service desk. Dazed & Confused had already gotten to them.

-Snags
Still need/please stash: Mouse/Basso Comic Pack

I found those today and the lady imperials, but they were $16.99 at an overpriced "toy" store in Montrose. Pass...

toonimator
02-18-2008, 08:24 PM
Picked up 3 McRebels today finally at Burbank Target, along with the Jedi Legacy Evo set. Haven't cracked that open but I've already swapped heads with one McRebel and an Honor Guard. Perfect switch!

Can't recall if it's been mentioned here before, but the McRebel's head makes a better Secret Apprentice likeness than the actual figure from the Evo set! Looks more like what we've seen from the game anyway. They had those, too, all the Evo sets, but after having not bought much in the last couple months I didn't wanna drop $100 in one go. Also picked up Marvel Legends Marvel Girl & non-yelling Hydra (now I've got both for Cap to kick around!). I'm also foolishly hoping for a better Mandalorian set later on, with the missing emblem on Boba's chest and better paint than the ones I saw today. The FU set's not quite so appealing up close, I really hope the regular Secret Apprentice has a less battle-damaged version somewhere else in the line.

CrunchyNug
02-18-2008, 09:04 PM
I stashed a SITH Evo set today...PM if interested.

JediTricks
02-19-2008, 12:06 AM
WM in Porter Ranch had nothing good. They did have a Jedi Evo set, but it was a return missing Qui-Gon's cloak and the Jedi Luke figure, replaced with McQuarrie Han. Weird.

WM West Hills nada.

Target Topanga Canyon nada.

stillakid
02-19-2008, 12:08 AM
I picked up the Sith Evolutions Pack and the Stormtrooper Evolutions Pack today at Target on Desoto. And a Clone Battlepack.

Nothing at TRU on Topanga or Walmart at Fallbrook Mall.

Frank Footer
02-20-2008, 11:42 AM
Deadwood Target had all of Wave 2 Evolutions (1X each), some Han & Mace MM, and whole pile of Battle Packs. The basic figures look like they time-warped in from October.

I stashed the Evo Secret Apprentice set, if anyone wants it.

BlueSnags
02-20-2008, 12:30 PM
My 2008 Wave 2 case (Force Unleashed) shipped today from NewForce. Good times ahead.

-Snags

CrunchyNug
02-20-2008, 01:34 PM
My 2008 Wave 2 case (Force Unleashed) shipped today from NewForce. Good times ahead.

-Snags

Me too Brother. I got my shipping notices this morning. One was from my pro-order and the other was from last night when they were unloading their extra cases. looks like I'll have a few extra 3PO's w/ Salacious Crumb...any takers???

BlueSnags
02-20-2008, 01:49 PM
looks like I'll have a few extra 3PO's w/ Salacious Crumb...any takers???

Might be time to bust out those Target receipts - anyone know where Headphones is shopping these days so I'll know where to dump my extras?

-Snags

Commtech
02-20-2008, 03:42 PM
Might be time to bust out those Target receipts - anyone know where Headphones is shopping these days so I'll know where to dump my extras?

-Snags

NoHo Target. Just saw him today at around 8:30, stinking as usual.

toonimator
02-20-2008, 04:54 PM
He's back there? That might be why the GIJoe Comic Pack pegs at Burbank are overflowing with Wave 1.

CrunchyNug
02-20-2008, 05:26 PM
He's back there?

He's everywhere. I saw him at Sepulveda Target over the weekend. He came in a little after opening and proceeded to hide himself in the dog food isle until the usual morning collectors had their fill. It was strange because we all saw him sneaking around and were laughing about it. He must have known that he was treading on the wrong turf!!!:twisted:

Commtech
02-20-2008, 10:00 PM
He's back there? That might be why the GIJoe Comic Pack pegs at Burbank are overflowing with Wave 1.

That is exactly what I thought! There's just too many wave one comic packs at Burbank. And most of them are C. commander/Duke. It wouldn't surprise me if Chubby13 is doing the same, since NoHo Target is his first stop in the mornings and I've seen him retuning stuff at night at Burbank.

I am tempted to buy a few comic packs and return them to NoHo Target. Their comic pack pegs are almost empty!

JediTricks
02-20-2008, 11:56 PM
Mighty Muggs 3PO, Luke, & Mace at Target WeHo.

Still haven't found s**t.

figrin bran
02-21-2008, 01:59 AM
Mighty Muggs 3PO, Luke, & Mace at Target WeHo.

Still haven't found s**t.

Those Muggs have probably been there since Sunday as I saw those as well.

Has anyone else been to Los Feliz TRU lately? If they're renovating, they're doing a really bad job as the store looks like it's going out of business. The action figure aisles are even more cramped than before and very, very, very unorganized.

BlueSnags
02-21-2008, 12:52 PM
HEADS UP: TAC Wave 1 is up at HasbroToyShop. Just ordered a Kashyyyk Trooper and a 2-1B.

-Snags

MicroJow
02-21-2008, 01:35 PM
Argh! Thanks for the heads up! I went to order 4 Troopers, a Gree and a Po Nudo... and then I was told it's a limit of 1 of each per order! Unless they're offering free shipping, I can't go for that - no can do.

Any free shipping codes still floating around?

- J

BlueSnags
02-21-2008, 01:38 PM
I used DISC10 for 10% off. That helped a little bit.

-Snags

MicroJow
02-21-2008, 02:06 PM
Thanks for that! Yeah, it helps knock off most of the shipping cost when ordergin mutliple figures, so I ordered a Trooper, a Gree, and a Po... but if I order an individual Trooper it's only taking off 70 cents from $4.50 in shipping. Blah. Oh well. Better three than none!

- J

Kidhuman
02-21-2008, 03:19 PM
thanks Snags, just ordered wave . What sucked is I fell alseeps around 11am my time right after checking the site and just woke up a few minutes ago. Thought they were sold out.

JediTricks
02-21-2008, 05:08 PM
Has anyone else been to Los Feliz TRU lately? If they're renovating, they're doing a really bad job as the store looks like it's going out of business. The action figure aisles are even more cramped than before and very, very, very unorganized.I've been avoiding that store like the plague for the past few months, they've become extremely over-mined and useless.

HEADS UP: TAC Wave 1 is up at HasbroToyShop. Just ordered a Kashyyyk Trooper and a 2-1B.

-SnagsKick ***! I just got all the figures minus Po Nudo who I didn't want. Thanks Snags, I'm nearly all caught up with that one post of yours :thumbsup:. Now I just need the Fett Legacy Evo set and I'm aces.

BTW, don't forget to use your AAA discount, it's 15% off. It just netted me $8.85, 70 cents more than the shipping, so I actually saved over shopping for these at a store!

JT's stash needed list down to 1 item:
Fett Legacy Evolutions

Deoxyribonucleic
02-21-2008, 05:40 PM
hey, how did you use your AAA? Lemme know, I might now order 2-1b? Thanks hun. :)

I've been avoiding that store like the plague for the past few months, they've become extremely over-mined and useless.

Kick ***! I just got all the figures minus Po Nudo who I didn't want. Thanks Snags, I'm nearly all caught up with that one post of yours :thumbsup:. Now I just need the Fett Legacy Evo set and I'm aces.

BTW, don't forget to use your AAA discount, it's 15% off. It just netted me $8.85, 70 cents more than the shipping, so I actually saved over shopping for these at a store!

JT's stash needed list down to 1 item:
Fett Legacy Evolutions

Commtech
02-21-2008, 05:48 PM
Thanks for the heads up Snags and for the reminder about the AAA discount, JT. I saved 15%!!

Commtech
02-21-2008, 05:50 PM
hey, how did you use your AAA? Lemme know, I might now order 2-1b? Thanks hun. :)

You have to go to the AAA website, register, then look for the discounts section where you will find a link to Hasbrotoyshop.com. It's very easy after you have all set up.

JediTricks
02-21-2008, 06:06 PM
You have to go to the AAA website, register, then look for the discounts section where you will find a link to Hasbrotoyshop.com. It's very easy after you have all set up.
If you haven't used AAA online before, it's super easy to register, all you need is your AAA card number, registration is instant. And it's under the "Discounts-Retail" section, specifically, you'll need to click through their link but you can use the cart you made beforehand, just don't have any other HTS windows open prior or the discount won't work until you close them (I just did this).

I was able to explain it to deoxy over the phone luckily, when I type it it looks all crazy but it's super simple.

Tycho
02-21-2008, 06:39 PM
How could you not want Po Nudo, JT? He's the coolest new figure in that wave!

Everything else is a rehash-resculpt, aside from the Octopara Droid - and the mining pan droid is just an over-hyped accessory that Hasbro carded to make them some extra bucks. :rolleyes:

Kidhuman
02-21-2008, 07:05 PM
I didnt order Po-Nudo either Tycho. I think he will be the pegwarmer of the bunch.

BlueSnags
02-21-2008, 07:50 PM
Right on, fellas. Good to hear everyone scored! Hopefully the Force Unleashed (W2) will pop up soon - need openers of that whole wave.

-Snags

Commtech
02-21-2008, 08:42 PM
Keep us posted for that Snags. You're our only hope!:)

bikerscout
02-21-2008, 08:57 PM
k-troop is sold out. :sad:

but managed to get some droids and gree. :pleased:

BlueSnags
02-21-2008, 09:43 PM
Force Unleashed wave is up on amazon.com (via one of the dealers that sell thru amazon) if anyone is interested. All $7.99 each (including the Troopers), but shipping is pricey.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_t/104-5300240-0164734?url=search-alias%3Dtoys-and-games&field-keywords=force+unleashed+basic

-Snags

metaljedi
02-21-2008, 10:02 PM
Just a heads up to everyone. The Force Unleashed wave was found out here in the IE at Walmart this afternoon.

figrin bran
02-21-2008, 10:47 PM
Down with the firewall at work!

I missed out on Gree and the Kashykk troopers but since I'm army building the latter, I'll still have to search at retail anyhow. I did order the tri droid, the Deuce, Obi Wan and Anakin.

figrin bran
02-22-2008, 02:15 AM
Gree and Kashykk Trooper are in stock once again at HTS! Act now!

bikerscout
02-22-2008, 06:39 AM
thanks for the tip fig. I ordered a k-troop and a panning droid, too bad i'll have to pay shipping again, but it was sold out by the time i got to it thurs.

Cataclizm1
02-22-2008, 04:14 PM
Here's a present for you guys:

http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/296/targetcouponsqa1.jpg

The target site only had 1 on the page, but I made it 4 for you big spenders.

Original page: http://sites.target.com/site/en/spot/page.jsp?title=birthday_coupon_toys

JediTricks
02-22-2008, 04:54 PM
How could you not want Po Nudo, JT? He's the coolest new figure in that wave!

Everything else is a rehash-resculpt, aside from the Octopara Droid - and the mining pan droid is just an over-hyped accessory that Hasbro carded to make them some extra bucks. :rolleyes:I can't imagine why anybody would want Po Nudo, he's a nothing background guy who looks way overdesigned in the face and doesn't do anything. Basically, he's a mega-boring guy with a creature mask, I've got my fill of that from the OT.

As for the other figures, let's break it down:
Anakin as Vader - new hip articulation for better poses, a figure we haven't had done as a basic at this quality.
Obi-Wan - new hip articulation for better poses, new head looks pretty good.
Kashyyyk Trooper - never had this before, the previous is a phony, a cheap quick repaint.
Cmdr Gree - Truthfully, this was one I was unsure of, it was the last addition to my cart, I only added him to experience the new universal-jointed wrists.
Tri-Droid - looks very cool even if the wrong design.
Panning Droid - someone made a really awesome replica of this guy at CIV, he's both a fun little droid and an action figure stand.
2-1B - I'm not a major fan of this design, but it'll go somewhere in my collection and it'd be easier than trying to track it down later. I can't believe you'd even consider complaining about this one, it's a new figure for your dioramas (the ROTS design is different from ESB).

So yeah, I am confident in the justification on this purchase.

Just a heads up to everyone. The Force Unleashed wave was found out here in the IE at Walmart this afternoon.D'oh!

Here's a present for you guys:

http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/296/targetcouponsqa1.jpg

The target site only had 1 on the page, but I made it 4 for you big spenders.

Original page: http://sites.target.com/site/en/spot/page.jsp?title=birthday_coupon_toys
But it says it's void if copied or transferred, "oh noes!!!1" :p. To be honest, I can't actually remember the last time I spent over $25 on toys at Target, it's always in little dribs and drabs there.

Jango Speck
02-23-2008, 12:44 AM
OK, I have an extra Luke/Dionaga Animated Maquette. The only problem is, Luke's head was broken clean off during shipping. With the way this statue is designed, you could easily glue it back on and never know since the point of the break is covered by the dionaga tentacle. So, if that little detail doesn't bother you and you want to pay less than retail, send me a PM. I'm offering this up on SSG L.A. only to avoid shipping hassles, but if there aren't any local takers next week, I'll offer it to out-of-towners and on another forum.

figrin bran
02-23-2008, 01:11 AM
Thanks for the coupon link, Cataclizm! :thumbsup:

If only I had those coupons when I bought 4 evo sets last Sunday.

Cataclizm1
02-23-2008, 01:57 PM
I have extra of the following GI JOE 2-pack:

Ace/ Wild Weasel

If you want to meet me and pick them up PM me.

Also if anyone sees "Cobra Commander (87 Armored)," "Torpedo," or "Rock and Roll," please stash for me.

Jango Speck
02-23-2008, 04:44 PM
Burbank TRU did a reset and now the Legends figures all have the "2008 Clone Wars" promo sticker on them. I found two full cases of the new Evolutions packs at 1:30 today (in a pile of stuff being stocked), took one for myself but couldn't stash the other because it was under a bunch of boxes next to the stocker.

figrin bran
02-23-2008, 07:29 PM
Somebody said they needed a Pax Bonkik stash quite a few weeks ago but I forgot who. It's stashed for you over at Deadwood (Los Feliz) TRU if you still need it.

BlueSnags
02-24-2008, 02:38 AM
Finally found the Mouse/Basso comic pack today at Walmart, along with the new GI Joes (Torpedo, Armor Cobra Commander, Black Snake Eyes, etc).

-Snags

Slicker
02-24-2008, 02:50 AM
*pokes head in*

You guys mind if I come in?

I'm lookin' for a little help and maybe you guys can be of service. I'm still looking for the TRU Bantha and I'd rather not pay eBay prices. If any of you still have one in your area that looks to be in good shape could you send me a PM? I'd be forever greatful. :love:

Luuuuuuke
02-24-2008, 10:44 AM
Wal-Mart Baldwin Park has had some real bad figure swapping and outright theft recently. Last night they had no less than 12 Bespin and Droid Capture battlepacks that ALL were missing the R2 units, the Jangos and the Boba Fetts. Not a single one was complete.

And a couple of weeks ago, all of their G.I. Joe comic packs had the figures swapped with those cheapy "The Corps" figures. What's worse, customer service was so clueless they didn't notice all these piraty looking MALE f igures in the spot where a female G.I. Joe, Scarlett, was supposed to be. Unbelievable. I've had to point these things out to employees on both occasions.

I haven't found any of the new EVo sets or the new TAC waves, except for one or two future pegwarmers.

Cataclizm1
02-24-2008, 12:08 PM
Torrance Walmart: Empty pegs
Los Angeles Walmart (Crenshaw): Found the new JOEs wave 6 http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/1853/joevl3.jpg

They only had the 1 new set. Also saw some of the new package Jango Fetts, so I guess I missed the cool troopers.

Inglewood target: Empty pegs, plus I almost got killed by some ****ing idiot driving on the wrong side of the street where you turn in.

figrin bran
02-24-2008, 03:31 PM
Los Angeles Walmart (Crenshaw): Found the new JOEs wave 6 http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/1853/joevl3.jpg

Argh!!! Why couldn't they have put those out yesterday when I was there???

Kidhuman
02-24-2008, 05:53 PM
Argh!!! Why couldn't they have put those out yesterday when I was there???

Because they hate you. :D :p

bikerscout
02-25-2008, 01:47 AM
Lol. !!!!!!!!!lol

toonimator
02-25-2008, 12:55 PM
got to Burbank Target after 8:30, they had 2008 Wave 1 remnants: Vader, Gree, platform droids, Tri-Droid. The Gree vanished pretty quick to someone else, I skipped it since the helmet paint was terrible. 3 of each new Evo set. Picked up the Sith one. Remnants of new Titaniums and Mighty Muggs, too.

Nothin else new in other toylines. That store's a wasteland now if you're after DC toys in particular; Universe has been a gray-dot column of empty pegs for a long while (only saw any once since the reset, a lonely Orion), The Batman's had the same 5 figures for weeks (down a couple since last week tho), JLU's only got older stuff coming in. GIJoe basics still empty, and comics full of wave 1. Marvel toys pretty shabby too.

Also picked up Dinoco Tia & Mia from CARS

Commtech
02-25-2008, 04:02 PM
Crap! the day I decide to not go to Burbank target and wave 1 08 hits.:tired:

Tooninator: Dc Universe figures have hit at least 3 times at that target. I saw a full set last for a couple of days. Let me know which ones you need so I can stash them.

Everyone: I need help finding Gi Joe wave 6. Please stash or pick up for me. Thanks!

toonimator
02-25-2008, 05:28 PM
I'm good on wave 1, only really wanted Etrigan and Orion (tho after gettin them, I'm tempted to complete it just to build Metamorpho). I'd just like to see 'em in stores now & then, especially as Wave 2 approaches.

Cataclizm1
02-25-2008, 07:19 PM
Yay looks like Target's finally getting new SW basics.

bikerscout
02-26-2008, 03:00 AM
looking for Fett evolutions - plmk if u find an extra. Thx!!!!!

Commtech
02-26-2008, 12:07 PM
Found a lonely, clearanced, AT-RT set of walkers at NoHo Target. It wouldn't scan so they let me pay it at 75% off at the register. I also bought another wave 2 sith evolutions trio and used the $5 off coupon. Ended up paying just $24 with tax!:thumbsup:

Nothing new at Burbank Target. Just 2 new collectors. I guess everyone's out hunting the new SW waves.

santosha
02-26-2008, 04:48 PM
If you dont have ARC trooper on sale at 9.99
http://www.kbtoys.com/Star-Wars-Unleashed-Arc-Trooper-7-Figure/PID/4819248/ctid/17/INstock/Y/D/

JediTricks
02-26-2008, 06:27 PM
HTS charged my card yesterday and shipped my figs this morning, pretty cool!

metaljedi
02-26-2008, 07:28 PM
Got my Wave 1 and Wave 2 cases today from New Force.

BlueSnags
02-26-2008, 07:36 PM
Got my Wave 1 and Wave 2 cases today from New Force.

Sweet. I'm supposed to get my Wave 2 from Newforce today - can't wait!

-Snags

Kidhuman
02-26-2008, 08:16 PM
HTS charged my card yesterday and shipped my figs this morning, pretty cool!

I got my order today. Came by UPS, so make sure someone is home to sign for it.

Tycho
02-26-2008, 11:00 PM
I can't order figures online for my unusual tastes these waves.

I want 5 Octopara Droids, and 3 Po Nudos, and almost none of the others save for one 21-B.

Then with Wave 2, I only want like 2 figures - but I want to see them in person first.

So I must wait until they hit retail.

I went to Target and Toys R Us today. Target had a strange assortment of stuff including a Dark Trooper with a gold coin and Biggs (Pilot) with one as well. Then there were a lot of Wave 5 figures like Yoda and the Kybuck, Anakin shirtless, that sort of thing.

I bought the cat litter they had a sale on.

BlueSnags
02-27-2008, 01:38 AM
Today's scores:

AT-AP, Darktrooper w/Captain Rex sticker (Walmart)
2008 Wave 2 Case (New Force)

-Snags