PDA

View Full Version : L.A. area Just Found

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

CrunchyNug
02-27-2008, 03:36 AM
Got my Wave 1 and Wave 2 cases today from New Force.

I got 2 cases from New Force today too, but they were both w2...

F.U. (http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g223/crunchynug/FUw2.jpg)

BlueSnags
02-27-2008, 03:51 AM
I got 2 cases from New Force today too, but they were both w2...

F.U. (http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g223/crunchynug/FUw2.jpg)

Nice, dude!!! I just busted open my figures and they are sweet. This wave will be impossible to find at retail for awhile methinks - especially the army builders (thanks Hasbro for making them all one-per-case). I don't expect the Troopers or the Shadow Guard to even make it to the pegs here in Burbank (you know how it is).

The squad of Evo and Jump Troopers I ordered from amazon should be here in a few days - good times ahead.

-Snags:laugh:

metaljedi
02-27-2008, 07:23 AM
This wave will be impossible to find at retail for awhile methinks - especially the army builders (thanks Hasbro for making them all one-per-case).

Which is why I preordered a couple cases of this.

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=HAS14824&mode=retail

BlueSnags
02-27-2008, 11:52 AM
Which is why I preordered a couple cases of this.

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=HAS14824&mode=retail

I ordered one of those cases from Toyrocket. Hope they ship soon - need some more Kashyyyk clones for my AT-AP...

-Snags

CrunchyNug
02-27-2008, 12:43 PM
Not much by way of SW this morning except for a grip load of more SL w/ Rex sticker. On the Joes front, I found comic packs w2...Destro/Breaker, Stormshadow/Snake Eyes, & the Dreadknotts. Cars were aplenty today...found Dudley Spare, Not Chuck, & Tow. Also saw GOLD Mia & Tia.

Commtech
02-27-2008, 12:44 PM
I don't expect the Troopers or the Shadow Guard to even make it to the pegs here in Burbank (you know how it is).

Maybe not Chef Boyardee's store, but Target has always been good to me.:)

BlueSnags
02-27-2008, 01:15 PM
McRebel (w/Stand) is up on HTS. Only 1-per order, though...and there's nothing else on the site worth ordering.

-Snags

darkagent
02-27-2008, 09:04 PM
Just looked at the list of GG exclusives for this year. I don't think I'll be getting any of them this year, which would be a first. My wallet will be very happy :razz:.

For any of you GG PGM members, the Holo Darth Maul bust exclusive is up for pre-order on their site right now.

Tycho
02-27-2008, 10:33 PM
I didn't know you could order single figures from Amazon.com. I'll have to take a look over there.

timmae
02-27-2008, 11:34 PM
McRebel (w/Stand) is up on HTS. Only 1-per order, though...and there's nothing else on the site worth ordering.

-Snags

i saw it too, looks like the coins are going to be short runned in w 8 & 9. glad i picked em all up on the pegs.

JediTricks
02-28-2008, 03:31 AM
Target Manhattan Beach had some '08 repacked figures from '07, and a Titanium Series AT-OT, but nothing else of note. Target Culver City had naught.

I got my order today. Came by UPS, so make sure someone is home to sign for it.I have a mailbox place for that stuff.

Maradona
02-28-2008, 09:44 AM
New Force finally sent my cases of waves 1 & 2, but I won't open them until after Lent is over since I yet again gave up buying toys. I preordered these months ago, so technically they don't count.

Kidhuman
02-28-2008, 09:48 AM
New Force finally sent my cases of waves 1 & 2, but I won't open them until after Lent is over since I yet again gave up buying toys. I preordered these months ago, so technically they don't count.

Then technically they can be opened. :D

Maradona
02-28-2008, 12:28 PM

True. I stared at the boxes for awhile yesterday contemplating whether to open or not. I usually use this period to appreciate my collection as opposed to just constantly adding to it. So all I did was open the cases and look at the carded figures before putting them back in the Hasbro cases, which according to the packaging labels went from China to Chino to Florida and back to California.

BlueSnags
02-28-2008, 04:00 PM
The 2008 Wave 2 Revision "S" (S is for Snags) case I ordered from amazon just showed up at Blue Snag HQ. For $115 shipped I got the following:

1x Battle Damaged Vader
1x Shadow Guard
5x Jump Trooper
5x Evo Trooper

Good times.

-Emperor Snags:laugh:

Luuuuuuke
02-28-2008, 06:29 PM
I have seen no less than 30-35 Star Wars battlepacks, comic packs and GI Joe 2-figure packs with swapped "The Corps" figures instead at Baldwin Park Walmart and Baldwin Park Target. "The Corps" are those crappy Wal-Mart figures you can buy real cheap.

I have pointed this out to employees on no less than three occassions. Friggin' swappers.

I have not seen a single Kashyyk trooper, but I haven't been looking too hard. Did find a Gree, and I only wanted one Gree so I'm cool there.

metaljedi
02-28-2008, 06:37 PM
The 2008 Wave 2 Revision "S" (S is for Snags) case I ordered from amazon just showed up at Blue Snag HQ. For $115 shipped I got the following:

1x Battle Damaged Vader
1x Shadow Guard
5x Jump Trooper
5x Evo Trooper

Good times.

-Emperor Snags:laugh:

That is an outstanding case assortment. I need to order one of those.

Deoxyribonucleic
02-28-2008, 07:56 PM
Target GHETTO Long Beach = 1 2-1b and 1 po nudo? Plus a bunch of saga figs with the FU stuff on them, picked up the 2-1B :thumbsup:

Walmart Partly Ghetto Long Beach = effing nothing as usual, why do I bother??

Target Fancy Seal Beach = 2 of all of wave 1 08 - Got myself another 2-1b and picked the rest up for a friend...remember I want no one thinking I collect prequel toys ;)

Target Middle Class Long Beach = nothing new but they did have the entire wave 5 TAC and Jedi Evolutions.

bikerscout
02-28-2008, 08:23 PM
i didnt know stores had a caste system !

figrin bran
02-28-2008, 10:44 PM
Target GHETTO Long Beach = 1 2-1b and 1 po nudo? Plus a bunch of saga figs with the FU stuff on them, picked up the 2-1B :thumbsup:

Walmart Partly Ghetto Long Beach = effing nothing as usual, why do I bother??

Target Fancy Seal Beach = 2 of all of wave 1 08 - Got myself another 2-1b and picked the rest up for a friend...remember I want no one thinking I collect prequel toys ;)

Target Middle Class Long Beach = nothing new but they did have the entire wave 5 TAC and Jedi Evolutions.

I've been to that partly ghetto LB WM and it's got nothing on super ghetto Panorama and Crenshaw WM.

I love this caste system for stores btw!

timmae
02-28-2008, 11:09 PM

maybe only on Sunday though.lol

stillakid
02-29-2008, 12:25 AM
remember I want no one thinking I collect prequel toys ;)

Nobody collects toys.... toys collect US! :sur:

BlueSnags
02-29-2008, 01:12 AM
That is an outstanding case assortment. I need to order one of those.

Check this out. Ridiculous!

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h258/bluesnaggletooth/ForceUnleashed003.jpg

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h258/bluesnaggletooth/ForceUnleashed011-1.jpg

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h258/bluesnaggletooth/ForceUnleashed033.jpg

-Snags:ninja:

CrunchyNug
02-29-2008, 01:22 AM
:eek::eek::eek:

Deoxyribonucleic
02-29-2008, 01:26 AM
I've been to that partly ghetto LB WM and it's got nothing on super ghetto Panorama and Crenshaw WM.

I love this caste system for stores btw!

That's how my friends and myself always talk about them, "Yeah, went to partly ghetto WM today and got some shampoo." Everything's so close, and some stores on the same street, just down or up farther from another that it just makes it easier to decipher lol

Something funny happened at the fancy target today. Some stupid bimbo pulled in front of me, had to slam on my breaks, but whatever, I don't have road rage or anything, but it turned out she was going to the fancy target too so I was right behind her (since she did pull in front of me) and I get out and start walking through the door and she's walking through the door at the same time and she sees me, grabs her phone and turns around and walks right back out! She probably thought I was going to shoot her or something lol Alas, I was only there on a peaceful mission to find star wars.

Sorry to get off topic, just thought it was hilarious!

Snags, that is just ridiculous! How could you buy those, I'm so sure! ;)

Seriously though, that is a cool case breakdown. Seems to never happen that good!

BlueSnags
02-29-2008, 01:34 AM
Snags, that is just ridiculous! How could you buy those, I'm so sure! ;)

Seriously though, that is a cool case breakdown. Seems to never happen that good!

Right on. Apparently the best Hasbro case asst. Hasbro can come up with is one of each FU figure, along with Underarm Stain Trooper, SeeThru Hayden, Green Goo Threepio, Pilot Biggs and Poncho Jango - in order words, half the case = junk.

There's the upcoming W1R2 case with 2 of each Trooper, but of course they have to hold that off for a month or two while everyone goes crazy trying to get the short-packed FU wave. Good old Hasblow.

Remember, with W1RS you can't go wrong.

-Good Old Snags

plasticfetish
02-29-2008, 01:43 AM
Target GHETTO Long BeachIs that the one over on South Street? :D

JediTricks
02-29-2008, 02:39 AM
Target Rodeo Road had a lot of wave 7 and unhappiness.

Still need that Fett Evo set. :ermm:

Deoxyribonucleic
02-29-2008, 02:49 AM
Target Rodeo Road had a lot of wave 7 and unhappiness.

Still need that Fett Evo set. :ermm:

I'll sell it to you for 35 bucks ;)

bikerscout
02-29-2008, 04:08 AM
well at your super ghetto panorama city walmart figrin I found one lonely wave 1 Obi-wan. Needed him so I got him. First 08' figure purchase. And at sepulveda target I found a Fett evol.!!!! I couldn't believe it, I had to do a double take before I looked at the front and realized what it was. This is late @ 9:30 too. It was in the proper section, but I'm thinking it was either a stash or somebody didn't like the box. Had very minor bending on one corner. They also had one of the new Joe comic packs - Snake Eyes vs. SS w/cape. Along with older Joes. Oh yeah, they had a lot of SL with the Rex sticker, lots of Fetts, Bikers, pit droids, clones, but no Darktrooper, ep2 nor ep3 Clone Commanders, and no Mcquarries.

metaljedi
02-29-2008, 04:15 AM
Snags, you wouldn't happen to have a link to the seller who had that case would you? Thanks!

JediTricks
02-29-2008, 05:32 PM
I'll sell it to you for 35 bucks ;)But how much will you pay in return when I take the doors off your car? :p

Cataclizm1
02-29-2008, 06:41 PM
well at your super ghetto panorama city walmart figrin I found one lonely wave 1 Obi-wan. Needed him so I got him. First 08' figure purchase. And at sepulveda target I found a Fett evol.!!!! I couldn't believe it, I had to do a double take before I looked at the front and realized what it was. This is late @ 9:30 too. It was in the proper section, but I'm thinking it was either a stash or somebody didn't like the box. Had very minor bending on one corner. They also had one of the new Joe comic packs - Snake Eyes vs. SS w/cape. Along with older Joes. Oh yeah, they had a lot of SL with the Rex sticker, lots of Fetts, Bikers, pit droids, clones, but no Darktrooper, ep2 nor ep3 Clone Commanders, and no Mcquarries.
There's like 3 Targets on Sepulveda you know...

bikerscout
03-01-2008, 12:45 AM
pm sent. Didn't go hunting today.

JediTricks
03-01-2008, 01:45 AM
Target Duarte had some Legends figures with the Captain Rex sticker thingy, but nothing noteworthy.

Wal-Mart Duarte had most of '08 wave 1 minus the troopers and Tri Droid, plus 2 Jedi Evo sets. However, they also had cases out on pallets, including some basic figures which were Legends and some which may not have been (but it was more '08 wave 1 which I don't need), and several Comic Packs cases, and at least 1 case of Evolutions, of which I pulled out the Fett Evo set I have been looking for and purchased! YAY!

BlueSnags
03-01-2008, 03:30 AM
Picked up today at Walmart:

STAR WARS:
1x McQuarrie Trooper w/stand
4x Kashyyyk Trooper

CARS:
Rusteez 2-pack
Dinoco Mia/Tia 2-pack
My Name Is Not Chuck
Tow
Dudley Spare
Charlie Checker

-Snags

Cataclizm1
03-01-2008, 01:56 PM
Torrance Walmart had the new Anakin and the new Obi. Nothing else left. man I can't find crap these days. I want those new FU guys so bad...

BlueSnags
03-01-2008, 03:41 PM
Torrance Walmart had the new Anakin and the new Obi. Nothing else left. man I can't find crap these days. I want those new FU guys so bad...

I know what you mean. I tried to get them at retail but was not successful. Ended up doing the online thing - I just couldn't wait the 1-3 months before they're plentiful at the stores.

-Snags

Luuuuuuke
03-01-2008, 04:02 PM
Wal-Mart Duarte had most of '08 wave 1 minus the troopers and Tri Droid, plus 2 Jedi Evo sets. However, they also had cases out on pallets, including some basic figures which were Legends and some which may not have been (but it was more '08 wave 1 which I don't need),

Yup, I saw those. They were wave 1 '08. I'm ashamed to say(well, sort of ashamed) that I opened one of those cases to get my first Kashyyk trooper. I hung the rest including the Gree, which I already had, back up. There were 3 other cases. But I felt guilty enough after opening one case. I'm sure someone else did.

Fortunately Baldwin Park had like 4 of these cases and an employee graciously opened one for me so I got another Kashyyk trooper. He opened another case for a Frank and Sons scalper. Surprisingly, the scalper missed a box that was already opened in clear sight and which also had a Kashyyk trooper. So yesterday I got three of these troopers; just want three more.

I've seen the new Cars but have lost my zest for collecting them. I saw wave 6 of GI Joe at Duarte Wal-Mart, including the armored Cobra Commander; was tempted to buy only that one, but decided not to.

BBTS has shipped my order of two EVO troopers and the other wave 2 trooper.

figrin bran
03-01-2008, 08:01 PM
I found remnants of wave 1 at Crenshaw WM and Smeagol Rock Target...got a Tri-Droid and Anakin. I missed out on a Shadowtek The Batman Supes figure for Jets&Heels by mere seconds. I missed out on my HTS order as I wasn't home.

Jango Speck
03-01-2008, 11:41 PM
Found a whole lotta nothing at Burbank KB tonight, but did find Gold Mia/Tia Cars. When I realized they wanted $15 for them, I dropped them like a bad habit. I went downstairs and found wave 1/2 of StarWars 2008 at Chubby13's shop. They were $15-$18 apiece. Pass again. For some reason, he's putting out a bunch of AOTC figures (Saga blue cards)- who would really want those? Sounds like BlueSnags is the mackdaddy of WalMart- I wish I had the time to drive all over Valencia.

gambitguru
03-02-2008, 04:10 AM
went to steven son ranch walmart this evening. they had ha bunch of wave 1 star wars the ones with the new stickers, im passing all of that. None sign of the new waves. i dont even know which is which anymore. been out of the loop for a while. Also of the TF front they had the new repaints of the old deluxes overcast, jolt, jungle bonechrusher, divebomb. Also they had all the TF new voyagers and leaders

TRU stevenson ranch, nothing

went to walmart near mountasia. they had the sith evolution packs still on the pallet. didnt really interest me that much. i did manage to pick up a set of the gi joe two pack,(twins, destro, ace, breaker,snake eyes,dreaknocks). still need the single card gi joes, the wave with the crimson gaurds i think 4 or 5, and up, the rest of the gi joe single.

Cataclizm1
03-02-2008, 11:45 AM
Torrance walmart: still has 08 anakin and obi warming the pegs...
Target Manhattan beach: nothing new

Deoxyribonucleic
03-02-2008, 12:55 PM
LBTC Walmart - found all the evo packs, 2 cases worth, picked up both fett sets and a sith set and saw all the repacks of wave 7, 7.5 and 8 with stands and the sticker.

Found remnants of wave 1 08 at a walmart somewhere near Northridge - picked up another 2-1b, the lil' deuce is AWESOME!

Cataclizm1
03-02-2008, 06:31 PM
Went to Marshalls and Ross lookin for clearance crap. At Hawthorne Marshalls I found some TSC Imperial Snowtroopers for $5.99. Also saw a Bossk.

Also found the new GI JOE battle 5-packs at Hawthorne TRU.

http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/1287/picture100ph5.jpg
http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/3161/picture106qo9.jpg

figrin bran
03-02-2008, 09:25 PM
At La Brea Target, I have a wave 1 TAC stash - Gree, Tri Droid, 2-1B, Obi Wan and Anakin as well as a GI Joe Stash - armored Cobra Commander, Snow Job, Torpedo, Crimson Guard, Rock n' Roll. PM me if you want either one.

Chaddymac
03-02-2008, 10:32 PM
At La Brea Target, I have a wave 1 TAC stash - Gree, Tri Droid, 2-1B, Obi Wan and Anakin as well as a GI Joe Stash - armored Cobra Commander, Snow Job, Torpedo, Crimson Guard, Rock n' Roll. PM me if you want either one.
I sent you a PM

figrin bran
03-02-2008, 10:57 PM
The TAC stash has been claimed but the GI Joe stash is still up for grabs

BlueSnags
03-02-2008, 11:16 PM
Got my HTS order (Kashyyyk Trooper, 2-1B) this weekend, along with my amazon order (Saga Legends Shadow Stormtrooper x3, Commander Neyo x1, Covert Ops Trooper x1, Utapau Shadow Trooper x2).

-Snags

gambitguru
03-03-2008, 12:37 AM
The TAC stash has been claimed but the GI Joe stash is still up for grabs

ill take the gi joe stash
figrin bran you have a PM

went to tru stevenson ranch. also saw the new gi joe 5 pack. picked up a set. the nightwatch set looks pretty good

figrin bran
03-03-2008, 12:56 AM
The GI Joe stash has been claimed. Thanks for playing

CrunchyNug
03-03-2008, 01:17 PM
I found the SL case w/ the 3 SA 501st Troopers in it this morning at Target. I couldn't resist so I grabbed them all.

stillakid
03-03-2008, 01:19 PM
I found the SL case w/ the 3 SA 501st Troopers in it this morning at Target. I couldn't resist so I grabbed them all.

Treat them well. :)

CrunchyNug
03-04-2008, 12:01 AM
With all the trips to WM, Target, & HTS arrivals this weekend, I've been quite the busy Army Builder recently.

7 X KashyyyK Troopers
6 X Commando/SBD Comic
3 X SA 501st Clones
2 X Dartrooper
2 X Tri-Droid

Weekend Haul (http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g223/crunchynug/ArmyBuilder.jpg)

Jango Speck
03-04-2008, 12:09 AM
Thanks to a tip from a plumber at Kmart, I got to Burbank Target at 8:30 this morning to find wave 1 remnants. No Gree or Kashyyk troopers though. As I turned, Hootie was right behind me, letting out a big sigh.

JediTricks
03-04-2008, 01:06 AM
WM in Porter Ranch had some saggy legends with Capt Rex mail-in, and a singular Po Nudo which nobody seemed to want. Also 3 Jedi Evo sets, Mouse & Basso and Lt Jundland comic packs.

A buddy in Vegas found cases of wave 2 at WM.

My HTS boat came in today, all of '08 wave 1 minus Po Nudo, plus some HTS protective cases for my McQuarries. Tri Droid's card was VERY bent, but not creased - I don't really care since I ripped him open, but I can see where collectors might. The carded cases are underwhelming, they're thinner plastic than the Pro-tech brand and hold the TAC cards very loosely. Still, I'll put all my McQ's in them tomorrow, tape 'em closed on the bottom, and throw that on the wall.

BlueSnags
03-04-2008, 12:01 PM
With all the trips to WM, Target, & HTS arrivals this weekend, I've been quite the busy Army Builder recently.

7 X KashyyyK Troopers
6 X Commando/SBD Comic
3 X SA 501st Clones
2 X Dartrooper
2 X Tri-Droid

Weekend Haul (http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g223/crunchynug/ArmyBuilder.jpg)

Nice haul, bro!!!

-Snags :thumbsup:

Luuuuuuke
03-04-2008, 12:27 PM
Found a McSnowtrooper in the bottom--and I mean way in the bottom--of a go back cart at Pico Rivera Wal-Mart. I had to move a bunch of crap from that cart to one right next to it just to get to the figure.

Then found two Kashyyk troopers just hanging on the front of the pegs along with the rest of the wave at city of Commerce Target, at about 9 a.m. They must have just put them out. That's 6 Kashyyks for me, which is about right.

I've been seeing a buttload of G.I. Joe but the only figure I've gotten recently is the gold-headed Destro.

Jango Speck
03-04-2008, 01:39 PM
Burbank Target had all the new Evolutions this morning, several cases actually. I noticed one lady walking away with a set of 4 plus some new GI Joe figures. Found Dinoco Mia/Tia finally! Found another McRebel with stand, but still haven't found Lava Panner, Gree or Kashyyk Troopers. Any help guys?

Commtech
03-04-2008, 02:09 PM
sorry, this was supposed to be a pm. Doh!

Chaddymac
03-04-2008, 05:39 PM
Thanks for the stash Figrin! You're the bestest!

There's still a 2-1B, Anakin, and Obi-Wan there, if anyone wants them.

Still looking for the Lava Droid and a Kashyyyk Trooper.

bikerscout
03-04-2008, 06:37 PM
picked up my HTS order from the post office yesterday. This is going to sound crazy, but I think I saw Ahmad Best mailing a letter as I was waiting in line. Didnt want to embarass myself and ask him if he was Jar Jar. This was in Los Feliz. I saw him one other time and I really think it was him now. Anyway, I have all of wave 1 except Anakin (vader) now. Anyone know where he'd be lyin around?

Kidhuman
03-04-2008, 08:47 PM
Anyway, I have all of wave 1 except Anakin (vader) now. Anyone know where he'd be lyin around?

Try near the lava pits

Jango Speck
03-04-2008, 09:42 PM
Anyway, I have all of wave 1 except Anakin (vader) now. Anyone know where he'd be lyin around?

Burbank Target.

Thanks to Commtech for the Gree. Just need Kashyyk troopers and Lava Droids now.

bikerscout
03-04-2008, 09:42 PM
ha ha. kidhuman

figrin bran
03-04-2008, 10:37 PM
Chaddymac, I'm glad I could help!

bikerscout, that is also mine and JT's local post office and while I can't speak for him, I've never seen Ahmad Best there nor anywhere else around the neighborhood. Doesn't mean it wasn't him though.

Btw, has anyone sent in for their Hasbro rewards yet?

Commtech
03-04-2008, 11:37 PM
Burbank Target.

Thanks to Commtech for the Gree. Just need Kashyyk troopers and Lava Droids now.

No problem! By the way, thanks to Darkagent for the wave 6 Joes hook up!

Jango Speck
03-04-2008, 11:40 PM
I can't figure out how to fill out the Hasbro Rewards form: I have more items than will fit in those lines: do I fill out multiple forms?

figrin bran
03-05-2008, 12:21 AM
I can't figure out how to fill out the Hasbro Rewards form: I have more items than will fit in those lines: do I fill out multiple forms?

I believe that you can either fill out multiple forms or else write out your additional purchases on a 3" x 5" index card.

JediTricks
03-05-2008, 12:32 AM
picked up my HTS order from the post office yesterday. This is going to sound crazy, but I think I saw Ahmad Best mailing a letter as I was waiting in line. Didnt want to embarass myself and ask him if he was Jar Jar. This was in Los Feliz. I saw him one other time and I really think it was him now. Anyway, I have all of wave 1 except Anakin (vader) now. Anyone know where he'd be lyin around?Ugh, the Los Feliz post office is the worst scumhole in the galaxy, it's my local one and I loathe it. I'll have to keep an eye out for him and do my impression of Jar Jar if I see him.

Btw, has anyone sent in for their Hasbro rewards yet?Not yet, the deadline to get it into the mail is March 27th, and I think I might have wave 2 by then which would kick my rewards into the maximum zone.

I can't figure out how to fill out the Hasbro Rewards form: I have more items than will fit in those lines: do I fill out multiple forms?No, there's instructions for that in the fine print, I think you have to include that data on a 3x5 and send it in with that. Read the PDF carefully, they're very sneaky on this.

Jango Speck
03-05-2008, 02:41 AM
Darktroopers are up on HTS.com now.

http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/ProductsByCategory.htm?CD=2&BR=495&SBR=78&ST=SO&ID=19378&PG=3

bikerscout
03-05-2008, 08:39 AM
I'll remember to have Jar Jar send all of JT's packages to LF P.O.:pleased:

Jango Speck
03-05-2008, 11:40 AM
Thanks to Commtech for the Kashyyk stash. I left a Gree in hiding, so PM me or Commtech for the location. I still want a few more Kashyyk Troopers though. What's with the Lava Droid? I can't find him at Target, yet every other figure from the wave seems to hang around. Are people army building this guy? Seems like a dud of a figure to me. I also left one 2-1B on the peg this morning.

K M Toydarian
03-05-2008, 01:30 PM
I second that about the absent lava droid. I found new all the new figures in Anaheim Monday afternoon, but no lava droid. There was only one Kashyyk trooper, but 2 of most others. I was even able to get 2 mcrebel troopers with stands (my first ever found), but no lava droid.

Funny Money
03-05-2008, 02:18 PM
Hey all,.. been out of town!

Went to TRU La Cienega, McSolo wave was on the pegs and the new comic packs (wave 5)

GI Joe- I stashed 3 Crimson Guards (one with bent corner), gold Destro, Sgt. Flash, Artic snow guy, and a Snake eyes, along with some of the new comic packs. (Sorry, don't know who they were, they were the singles from the case from the look of things)
PM me for location

JediTricks
03-05-2008, 05:21 PM
The Lava Panning Droid is a decent little set if you can get past the fact that it was originally planned as 2 pack-in accessories. The droid has 4 arms, each articulated at shoulder and elbow, and a surprising amount of detail. The repulsor platform comes off the lava fire and has decent detail as well. And the droid's square drill "hands" (not the ones holding the removable pot) can plug into the fire base for hovering - though I prefer the figure free-standing so the Jedi aren't standing so close together and at different heights.

Anyway, he's so rare because he's 1 per case, and in only 2 of the current 6 case revisions

figrin bran
03-05-2008, 10:40 PM
Hey all,.. been out of town!

Went to TRU La Cienega, McSolo wave was on the pegs and the new comic packs (wave 5)

GI Joe- I stashed 3 Crimson Guards (one with bent corner), gold Destro, Sgt. Flash, Artic snow guy, and a Snake eyes, along with some of the new comic packs. (Sorry, don't know who they were, they were the singles from the case from the look of things)
PM me for location

I'd like a shot at that GI Joe stash if I'm not too late

Luuuuuuke
03-05-2008, 10:45 PM
Got two Evo Stormtroopers and two Jumptroopers from BBTS. Good luck finding the Evo Stormtroopers in the stores. That's an awesome figure. I just want 4-6 and I'm still not sure I 'll find that many any time soon. The Jumptrooper looks cool, but it's a little plainer. They go well with the McStormtroopers. Same look.

Commtech
03-05-2008, 10:51 PM
A big thanks to funnymoney for the Joes stash at La Cienega Target. That was one of the biggest stashes I've ever seen (and very well hidden). You da man funnymoney!!!

There's still half of it left. This is the breakdown of what's still available:

1 CG/scar comic pack w3
1 wildweasel/ace comic pack w3
1 snake eyes/storm shadow comic pack w3
1 w5 Crimson Guard
1 w5 snake eyes
1 w5 IG Destro
1 w5 Snow Job
1 w5 Sgt. Flash

Location is still the same. You can PM me or funnymoney for it.

gambitguru
03-06-2008, 12:14 PM
anybody still locking for those hunt for grevous battle back. i stashed a couple at walmart stevenson ranch. pm for details

Commtech
03-06-2008, 12:21 PM
2 Grees are stashed in Burbank. PM me for details.

Cataclizm1
03-06-2008, 12:27 PM
Found a Tri-droid at Target manhattan beach. Also I wanna give a huge shout-out to my homie Bernie, who was there, for hooking me up with Gree, Kashyyk Trooper, and 2-1B.

Ewok888
03-06-2008, 03:06 PM
Has anyone out there seen the new Target Galactic Heroes exclusive sets (Endor & Mustafar)? I'm looking for an Endor set for my 6-year old son - thanks !

Kidhuman
03-06-2008, 05:14 PM
I dont think they are out yet. Should be in April I think.

JediTricks
03-06-2008, 11:56 PM
TRU Los Feliz had something leftover from wave 1 and some new Legends, but nothing amazing. Also TF Movie Incinerator, which I bought. And this place is a total dump now that they're remodeling.

TRU Burbank I don't remember having anything, but their employees were WAY eager to help... too bad it was failure.

Target Burbank had leftovers of wave 1, nothing major though.

Looking for the TRU-exclusive Elite TIE Interceptor for a friend, anybody seen this lately?

figrin bran
03-07-2008, 12:01 AM
TRU Los Feliz had something leftover from wave 1 and some new Legends, but nothing amazing. Also TF Movie Incinerator, which I bought. And this place is a total dump now that they're remodeling.

I've mentioned that a bit over the past few weeks. If I didn't know better, I'd think they were going out of business but as such, they should at least put up a "please excuse our mess while we remodel" sign.

BlueSnags
03-07-2008, 01:07 AM
I'd think they were going out of business but as such, they should at least put up a "please excuse our mess" sign.

I saw one of those signs at Burbank TRU, but it was pointing to Chef Boyardee.

-Snags

BlueSnags
03-07-2008, 01:08 AM
Looking for the TRU-exclusive Elite TIE Interceptor for a friend, anybody seen this lately?

Haven't seen one of those in awhile, JT. But if I do, I'll stash it.

-Snags

Jango Speck
03-07-2008, 01:24 AM
TRU Burbank I don't remember having anything, but their employees were WAY eager to help... too bad it was failure.

TRU Burbank employees are very eager to help...THEMSELVES!

Burbank Target has only been putting out one wave 1 case each day, but never the Lava Droid revision.

The Elite Tie is long gone- and they were very abundant- how could you not trip over those things a couple months ago?

Jango Speck
03-07-2008, 01:25 AM
Thanks to some good luck and good stashes, I just cancelled my EE wave 1 pre-order (seems like old times, EE). I wonder if I'll find TFU wave at retail before my May 2008 pre-order gets filled?

JediTricks
03-07-2008, 01:27 AM
Thanks Snags, appreciate it.

Figgy, they had a small sign up saying that, apparently they're putting a Babies R Us in there even though TRU and Babies R Us split as companies. Stupid.

Speck, I know their stockrooms are raided constantly, but I was hoping an overpriced exclusive vehicle wouldn't be as bad, and they seemed genuinely eager to help customers - like they were almost desperate. Control yourselves, show some dignity! ;)

As for the Elite TIE, I didn't want it, it's for a friend who missed it and did me a solid. That solid, BTW, was buying me all of the TFU wave and not even charging me for it (except Juno Eclipse, I didn't really want her and at the time he hadn't told me he was footing the bill) partly because I had done him a favor with wave 1.

figrin bran
03-07-2008, 01:32 AM
I saw one of those signs at Burbank TRU, but it was pointing to Chef Boyardee.

-Snags

Ha! Dazed and Confused could use a sign as well.

JediTricks
03-07-2008, 01:35 AM
You guys spend WAY too much time at that store. You should go make nicknames of the workers at La Cienega TRU, but they might notice you looking at them and shank you - that place is a lot like being in prison.

Jango Speck
03-07-2008, 01:40 AM
I was told a few years ago that Burbank TRU was going to convert over to Babies R Us, but that never happened. If you want to see a pathetic store that looks like it's going out of business, try Burbank KB. By the way, I finally figured out who the "Forrest Gump" employee is- hilarious!

JediTricks
03-07-2008, 01:46 AM
Burbank TRU looks fairly clean by comparison to something like La Cienega TRU or Culver Sh*tty TRU. And it's not just the ones close to Big Fat Louser's, Van Nuys is downright scary, and Los Feliz was slippin' before this remodeling. Burbank is about 85% the quality of Monrovia or Azusa/W.Covina (Azusa/Covina is one of their premiere stores for some reason, even though it's in the middle of proverbial nowhere in terms of LA).

figrin bran
03-07-2008, 01:59 AM
Come on JT, La Cienega TRU isn't that bad. For the time being until Los Feliz TRU gets their act together, I guess that's my regular TRU stop. Anything to not have to see El Baldy (los feliz stocking manager) bringing out cases for Dirty Sanchez and Hootie.

JediTricks
03-07-2008, 02:06 AM
La Cienega is awful, even the employees know it, that's why they're so surly. I pretty much don't go to TRU at all anymore in general since they're so useless for new product, but of all of them, that's the one I have the most opportunities to go to (aside from Los Feliz) and yet it's the one I avoid the most.

bikerscout
03-07-2008, 02:23 AM
no comments on the Porter Ranch TRU? not a bad store. Out of all the TRUs mentioned I'd say the Van Nuys store is the scariest (besides never having anything good). LF is usually well maintained - cut em a little slack - they're remodeling!

JediTricks
03-07-2008, 02:56 AM
Porter Ranch is a little dirty, mostly ok, but they have awful stocking practices so I tend to not think about them much.

Oh, Topanga Canyon TRU is also mighty funky, they have an ease about their filth though.

Jango Speck
03-07-2008, 03:27 AM
no comments on the Porter Ranch TRU? not a bad store. Out of all the TRUs mentioned I'd say the Van Nuys store is the scariest (besides never having anything good). LF is usually well maintained - cut em a little slack - they're remodeling!

Is the Van Nuys TRU the one next door to the infamous "Hello Kitty Lady" ?

bikerscout
03-07-2008, 04:48 AM
Is the Van Nuys TRU the one next door to the infamous "Hello Kitty Lady" ?

unfortunately, yes. Guess that's part of the reason they're scary. I'd say the PR TRU is little cleaner than the Topanga location, but that could've changed. What about Torrance tru while we're at it?

Tycho
03-07-2008, 04:53 AM
What's the infamous Hello Kitty Lady all about?

BlueSnags
03-07-2008, 05:52 AM
By the way, I finally figured out who the "Forrest Gump" employee is- hilarious!

Your journey is now complete. If you look closely at that guy, you'll see Chubby13 standing behind him, controlling his puppet strings.

-Snags

Jango Speck
03-07-2008, 10:30 AM
What's the infamous Hello Kitty Lady all about?

You can read all about it on RS.

MicroJow
03-07-2008, 12:56 PM
Ah, "Hello Kitty Lady," where to begin?

Well, off the top of my head I can remember her threatening to have my car towed because I parked it in front of her strip-mall store even though I was going to the 7-11 in the strip mall and the spots in front of her store are not exclusively hers... I recall her telling me to get out of her store because I had the audacity to move a couple figures aside on the peg in order to see what was behind them (and no, I didn't drop anything or have dirty funky hands - I was actually being extremely careful)... then there was the time I tried to take an empty "Star Wars Figures" box (you know - the ones Hasbro ships the figures in) off the top of the garbage can in front of her store and she told me to put it back, it's not mine, but I can have it for $5 (this was outside her store, mind you, among a pile of smashed & dirty cardboard boxes that were going to be picked up by the garbage man)... then there were the times she harassed my friends, also for parking in front of her (closed at the time) store... and last but not least, she arrived a few minutes late to a WalMart once, just behind my friend who was buying sets of UGH coin figures for fellow collectors and when she cried over "needing those figures for her store," he actually gave her a set to buy. But that wasn't enough and she followed him to the register, screaming that he was trash and filth and that he was buying all of HER figures (in front of my friend's two young children, might I add.)

Wow. That's quite a bit for off the top of my head!

- J

stillakid
03-07-2008, 01:29 PM
I don't even bother going to Kitty Store adjacent TRU anymore. Don't believe I EVER found anything good. A quick siteseeing trip next door was more than enough to know what was going on there.

santosha
03-07-2008, 03:26 PM
Gree, trooper and Panning Droid up on HTS now

Tycho
03-07-2008, 04:18 PM
Wow! I pictured the "Hello Kitty Lady" as a broken-English speaking, elder Asian woman saying, "Fife dollah! Fife dollah!" and "You touch my Sta Waz, I hate you long time! Yes. I hate you long time!"

"No porking! My store! No porking here! You go 'way! You got fife dollah? Then no porking!"

Did I peg that one right?

bikerscout
03-07-2008, 06:11 PM
Ah, "Hello Kitty Lady," where to begin?

Well, off the top of my head I can remember her threatening to have my car towed because I parked it in front of her strip-mall store even though I was going to the 7-11 in the strip mall and the spots in front of her store are not exclusively hers... I recall her telling me to get out of her store because I had the audacity to move a couple figures aside on the peg in order to see what was behind them (and no, I didn't drop anything or have dirty funky hands - I was actually being extremely careful)... then there was the time I tried to take an empty "Star Wars Figures" box (you know - the ones Hasbro ships the figures in) off the top of the garbage can in front of her store and she told me to put it back, it's not mine, but I can have it for $5 (this was outside her store, mind you, among a pile of smashed & dirty cardboard boxes that were going to be picked up by the garbage man)... then there were the times she harassed my friends, also for parking in front of her (closed at the time) store... and last but not least, she arrived a few minutes late to a WalMart once, just behind my friend who was buying sets of UGH coin figures for fellow collectors and when she cried over "needing those figures for her store," he actually gave her a set to buy. But that wasn't enough and she followed him to the register, screaming that he was trash and filth and that he was buying all of HER figures (in front of my friend's two young children, might I add.)

Wow. That's quite a bit for off the top of my head!

- J

wow MJ, i had no idea about those events leading up to the battle at walmart. What's really bad is that her store orders cases from hasbro and new force I believe, but she still goes to walmart to buy the store out of chase figures. Gee, i wonder what will happen to those? Not hard to figure out.

K M Toydarian
03-07-2008, 06:30 PM
Just came from Van Nuys TRU looking for anything worthwhile with their but 2 get 1 free sale. Nothing new.
The Kitty World store wasn't even open, and it is a mess of shelving inside. Somethings going on, cause it was bad a few weeks ago, and worse today. I don't see it lasting much longer.
Last time I was there there was a card tournament starting. The man running it was clueless and made 3 kids leave the store if they didn't want to play. $5 bucks or leave.
On a good note a new Circle K opened up where 7-11 was and it is a lot nicer.

Jango Speck
03-07-2008, 07:51 PM
Gree, trooper and Panning Droid up on HTS now

Limit one each per order! Don't forget the AAA discount!

Funny Money
03-07-2008, 10:10 PM
La Cienega TRU (sorry, late post),.. Stashed-
Evo packs,- Sith, Vader Secret Appr., and Fett sets, along with more GI Joes: Snow Job, Crimson Guard, Armored Cobra Commander, Rock & Roll (x2) and Lieutenant Torpedo

PM me for location,.. BTW, they are stashed in the same place

Tycho
03-07-2008, 10:22 PM
Last time I was there there was a card tournament starting. The man running it was clueless and made 3 kids leave the store if they didn't want to play. $5 bucks or leave.

This is just no way to run a business. There was a dealer store (actually several) near me and the owner was very cool and became a friend. He let everyone hang out there like it was a daily convention. I used to go sometimes just to see new stuff if he got his hands on things from China before they hit our shores.

I made the friendships I have with local collectors I'd see out and about, often when we were then hanging around this dealer store. It was THE place to chill, such that I used to buy fast food to-go, offer to pick up some for the dealer (not pay for it, mind you) and me and several collectors would chill, eat our lunch there, and watch movies in the store.

Because this guy was so cool, every once in a while I'd give him business - often for vintage ships or things I couldn't buy new at regular retailers.

I miss those days for sure!

gambitguru
03-07-2008, 11:55 PM
Evo packs,- Sith, Vader Secret Appr., and Fett sets, along with more GI Joes: Snow Job, Crimson Guard, Armored Cobra Commander, Rock & Roll (x2) and Lieutenant Torpedo

you have a PM

darkagent
03-08-2008, 02:46 PM
I went to Duarte Walmart today and found that at least half the Evolutions packs on the shelves had all the figures swapped out with the cheap military action figures Walmart sells. There were also 10-15 of the SW comic packs that had the comic wrapped around the front of the package to conceal the fact that there were no figures at all in the package. Another collector actually took the merchandise to customer service to point out that they've basically been robbed. They said they'd look into it, but in the mean time, they actually put he toys back on the shelves.

I feel sorry for the kids that will get one of the comic packs and open it up to find nothing. :sad:

Cataclizm1
03-08-2008, 04:03 PM
Some assmunch did that at target manhattan Beach. There was a FU Evo pack with Luke, Darth vader, and I forget the third guy. All older molds.

If anyone collects wrestling figures, I found Classics series 17 at City of Hawthorne TRU. Picked up Nation of Domination Rock, and I'm your Papi Eddie Guerrero. :D

K M Toydarian
03-08-2008, 04:31 PM
Mentioning swapped/stolen figures, I forgot I saw 2 Tie Interceptors at Van Nuys TRU yesterday. I was going to stash, but then I realized both were taped back up with that white-ish gift wrap tape, and seemed really light to me. I swear one of the boxes was so light it might have been empty. Something was rattling around inside, like cardboard or something. They may have been old regular tie fighters. Either way, they were not complete. I should have opened one, but that store was such a mess I couldn't bother.
Their computer showed 19 Mighty Muggs, with only 3 on the shelf, but no one knew how to track them down. The customer service girl helping me was very nice, but was looking online (TRU.com) to find info on them. Since they weren't on the site, she said they don't sell them.
TRU needs some competent people working CS, who know what they are doing, and care about theft, if they plan on staying in business - again.

figrin bran
03-08-2008, 08:16 PM
A big thanks to Funny Money for the GI Joe stash :thumbsup:
I only took Sgt. Flash and the Wild Weasel/Ace pack so the rest are still there if anyone else was interested.

I found my first SA 501st Trooper at La Cienega TRU this morning (also bought maroon pit droids and battle droids to qualify for the 3 for 2 offer)

Commtech
03-08-2008, 09:19 PM
A big thanks to Funny Money for the GI Joe stash :thumbsup:
I only took Sgt. Flash and the Wild Weasel/Ace pack so the rest are still there if anyone else was interested.

I found my first SA 501st Trooper at La Cienega TRU this morning (also bought maroon pit droids and battle droids to qualify for the 3 for 2 offer)

Hey Fig, was the snake eyes still there? I need it for a friend. LMK.

BlueSnags
03-08-2008, 09:32 PM
Was in need of some laughs today so I stopped by Burbank TRU. Saw Chef Boyardee stomping around with a case of the BooBoo Face. He shot me a mean look as I walked by him on the way to the (barren) Star Wars section. If I didn't know better I'd say he was looking for a fight.

He seemed a lot happier as the jolly Hasbro rep that would roll into local stores and stock shelves once a month. He is now a broken man, just a cog in the wheel of the Big Scalper Machine. RIP Lame As$.

-Snags

CrunchyNug
03-08-2008, 10:51 PM

Welcome back, and good job on the stash. You don't even skip a beat brother. I'd like another Torpedo honestly, but that store's a wee bit far for me.

Snags, it sure is fun people watching these days. I've been running into a lot of regulars over the past few weeks in the mornings and it's been quite interesting observing some very strange behavior.

Headphones was hiding behind a pile of dog food one morning at Target until everyone else was done shopping. Plumber Bob has been chatting me up lately at TRU and even Peg-Leg Pete was staring me down just the other day at a Walmart. But, somehow I still manage to keep bringing home the loot...:bandit:

figrin bran
03-08-2008, 11:01 PM
Hey Fig, was the snake eyes still there? I need it for a friend. LMK.

Yes, Snake Eyes is still there

TFWMrRoboto
03-09-2008, 01:44 AM
Has anyone come across any Sigma 6 Lt. Stone or Battlefield Cobra Commander figures at TRU? I've only come across a Storm Shadow and Arctic Snake Eyes. :(

TFWMrRoboto
03-09-2008, 01:58 AM
Come on JT, La Cienega TRU isn't that bad. For the time being until Los Feliz TRU gets their act together, I guess that's my regular TRU stop. Anything to not have to see El Baldy (los feliz stocking manager) bringing out cases for Dirty Sanchez and Hootie.

Dude, that stocking manager at the Los Feliz TRU is a total douchebag. I remember him bringing out Marvel Legends cases (when I used to collect them) out for those 2 retards you mentioned and then saying nothing new has come in. Totally ****ed me off.

darkagent
03-09-2008, 03:25 AM
Has anyone come across any Sigma 6 Lt. Stone or Battlefield Cobra Commander figures at TRU? I've only come across a Storm Shadow and Arctic Snake Eyes. :(

I'm pretty sure I saw them a couple days ago at La Cienega TRU.

toonimator
03-09-2008, 04:34 AM
Thanks to Commtech for the Gree this morning at Burbank Target! I may exchange him later, his helmet deco's pretty off-center. :) First new basic figure of the 2008 line! Then I went over to NH (since Headphones went to Burbank this morning) and actually found a Kashyyyk Trooper on the front of the pegs. Picked him up, passed on the two Po Nudos, that was all from 2008 figs. also got the Luke/Deena comic pack. The hats almost make it worth the horribly cheap "Admiral" Luke.

Maradona
03-09-2008, 10:43 AM
Pico Rivera Walmart had an entire peg of the Deena/Jundland comic pack last night. There were at least 4, likely more. Had I not given this hobby up for lent, I'd have bought them all. Instead, I stashed them if anyone is interested.

Cataclizm1
03-09-2008, 01:26 PM
I stashed a Kasyyk Trooper at Target Manhattan Beach. PM for details.

I've been seeing some extra annoying scalpers at Torrance Walmart. One is a big tall ogre looking guy that always wears a Rams Jacket. Has short brushed back greyish hair and walks with a slight limp, but man does he power-walk. Also looks at everyone like he wants to kill them. There is also a couple, maybe married: An older asian woman with horrible teeth and the worst laugh you ever heard. Her partner is a tall white guy with gray hair, and glasses, kind of sounds like a doof when he talks. They all power walk/ run to the hotwheels, and if they find nothing new they check the SW and the Transformers.

Frank Footer
03-09-2008, 08:51 PM
Shopping for non-SW related items today led to, natch, a few toy aisle fly-bys. The scoop:

Deadwood Target - lived up to its name. Still have yet to see any 2008 waves here (except Evo sets, which they get occasionally).

Eagle Crock Target - One lone Po Nudo, and strangely, a bunch of Wave 7.5. They did have the Force Unleashed Warriors Battle Pack (w/ Juno Eclipse).

Los Feliz TRU - Figrin had this one pegged -- it's a mess with all the construction. A few Rex-stickered Wave 7 & 8 figures, but nothing special.

I wish Hasbro would make a Battle Pack with all our favorite scalpers -- "Assault on Frank & Son" Walmart exclusive! :):yes:

Jango Speck
03-09-2008, 10:43 PM
Went to Burbank Target this afternoon and noticed a cart full of toys waiting to be stocked on the floor. I quickly perused it, dodged an employee, then found a 2008 wave 1r1 box. I quickly uncovered it from the other piles of boxes and found it already open, but a Kashyyk Trooper was still inside. I can't remember the last time I saw Target restock Star Wars during the day. Nothing else good anywhere in town today.

I did email my GG Obi Wan Clone Armor redemption today- can't wait for that mini-bust. I had to disassemble the statue so I could safely turn it upside down to take the picture. That really sucked- but I was able to do it without any breakage. I bet GG is hoping that everyone breaks their statues trying to photograph the bases. If I had a glass table, it would have been easy.

Maradona
03-09-2008, 11:17 PM
Stashed the new Snake Eyes with Red Ninjas Battle Pack at Monrovia TRU. It hurt not to buy it, but a promise is a promise...

stillakid
03-10-2008, 12:46 AM
Stashed the new Snake Eyes with Red Ninjas Battle Pack at Monrovia TRU. It hurt not to buy it, but a promise is a promise...

Have someone else buy it and hold it for you. A loophole, yes, but hey, life's short and the Lord is forgiving. :love:

bikerscout
03-10-2008, 08:58 AM
let's submit that "Assault on Frank & Son's" scalper bp idea to H at comic-con!!!
:laugh:

Tycho
03-10-2008, 09:02 AM
I've been up all night. I went to bed at 12am and woke up at 12:30am and couldn't go back to sleep. I've been online. I've done work with my writing. I've watched / listened to a whole rock concert on DVD.

But I'd probably drive terribly while tired and don't really think I should chance going on a toy run this morning. I still don't have any 2008's beyond the Evolutions figures that I wanted.

Luuuuuuke
03-10-2008, 01:54 PM
Pico Rivera Walmart had an entire peg of the Deena/Jundland comic pack last night. There were at least 4, likely more. Had I not given this hobby up for lent, I'd have bought them all. Instead, I stashed them if anyone is interested.

Pico Rivera Walmart... now that's a name I only hear if I bring it up:D I think I'm probably one of the only people who posts here with any regularity who goes to the stores you go to.

By the way, the Kashyyk trooper and Gree are up at HTS.

Cataclizm1
03-10-2008, 02:03 PM
I found a McQuarrie Snowtrooper at Target Manhattan beach. Looked like an old stash the workers found. Naturally I stashed it again. It has a crease on the card, so looks like an opener. PM for details...

Edit: Stash claimed

BlueSnags
03-10-2008, 02:35 PM
let's submit that "Assault on Frank & Son's" scalper bp idea to H at comic-con!!!
:laugh:

I'm on board for this. I'm thinking an 8-pack with the following figures/accessories:

Dirty Sanchez (w/Low Rider)
Blackberry (w/Blackberry headset)
Pegleg Pete (w/limp)
Bob the Plumber (w/Plunger)
Jackie Chan (w/"Scalping For Dummies" guidebook)
Chef Boyardee (w/Dazed & Confused)
Chubby13 (w/KBToys "Can I Help You" Employee Badge)
Headphones (w/1970s AM Radio headset & Members Only Jacket)

I'm thinking either Police Lineup packaging with all of them lined up "Usual Suspects" style, or an Ultimate Battle Pack where they're all fighting each other.

-Snags

Tycho
03-10-2008, 02:52 PM
That's an awesome set there Snags!

I'd love to see those characters! I can picture Headphones with the Members Only jacket, too. 70's style hair too, right?

BlueSnags
03-10-2008, 02:54 PM
That's an awesome set there Snags!

I'd love to see those characters! I can picture Headphones with the Members Only jacket, too. 70's style hair too, right?

Hell yeah, bro. Think ChiaPet-style white guy afro.

-Snags

Commtech
03-10-2008, 05:02 PM
What about HOOTIE? He's one of the main villains in the SAGA.

BlueSnags
03-10-2008, 05:35 PM
What about HOOTIE? He's one of the main villains in the SAGA.

He's the mail-away figure - you have to send in proof of purchases to get him.

-Snags

Maradona
03-10-2008, 07:49 PM
Pico Rivera Walmart... now that's a name I only hear if I bring it up:D I think I'm probably one of the only people who posts here with any regularity who goes to the stores you go to.

By the way, the Kashyyk trooper and Gree are up at HTS.

I've got family out that way that I can only see them on weekends because of work. Since I can only hunt on weekends, also because of work, I combine the two and search on my way out there or on the way back, usually cursing F&S's dominion of the area the entire time.

BlueSnags
03-10-2008, 07:56 PM
Mailed in the forms for 2 Captain Rex figures today.

-Snags

Commtech
03-10-2008, 08:23 PM
He's the mail-away figure - you have to send in proof of purchases to get him.

-Snags

Fu^%$ing awesome!!! LOL!!!!

JediTricks
03-10-2008, 10:15 PM
West Covina WM had several cases of the Evolutions figures on shelves, as well as the new body 501st Clone figure.

Monrovia TRU had those new Evo sets too.

Duarte Target and WM had sorrows.

figrin bran
03-10-2008, 10:25 PM
I'm on board for this. I'm thinking an 8-pack with the following figures/accessories:

Dirty Sanchez (w/Low Rider)
Blackberry (w/Blackberry headset)
Pegleg Pete (w/limp)
Bob the Plumber (w/Plunger)
Jackie Chan (w/"Scalping For Dummies" guidebook)
Chef Boyardee (w/Dazed & Confused)
Chubby13 (w/KBToys "Can I Help You" Employee Badge)
Headphones (w/1970s AM Radio headset & Members Only Jacket)

I'm thinking either Police Lineup packaging with all of them lined up "Usual Suspects" style, or an Ultimate Battle Pack where they're all fighting each other.

-Snags

No El Puerco means a pass on the set for me!!! And to think that Hasbro could've recycled the old POTF2 Gammorean Guard mold too!

bikerscout
03-11-2008, 03:56 AM
i don't hunt a lot in the morning, so i haven't seen all those guys yet, but when i do it'll be funny.

Rodeo Target - under construction, leftovers of wave 7, 8 , SL -nothing good.

ghetto crenshaw Walmart - 1 lonely Po Nudo, many see through Anakins, nothing great, not even rex sticker SL if i recall. They did have a few new Joe comic packs though - battle damage SE vs. SS, and a few crimson guard vs. cobra trooper packs. I was wearing my show black and credential for the Mercedes Benz show, and 3 different people asked me products when i was browsing the dvds. When do wally employees wear all black? :p I answered one guys ques - he was in a wheelchair & told the other people I didn't work there. lol

Cataclizm1
03-11-2008, 04:32 AM
Hey guys I need extras of the GI JOE Sigma 6 "Lt. Stone" and "Cobra Commander (black armor)" if anyone sees them at TRU please stash. They look like this:

http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/8100/tru4ng7.jpg

K M Toydarian
03-11-2008, 07:37 AM
I was wearing my show black and credential for the Mercedes Benz show, and 3 different people asked me products when i was browsing the dvds. When do wally employees wear all black? :p I answered one guys ques - he was in a wheelchair & told the other people I didn't work there. lol
It kills me when people ask me questions as if I work there. I guess we often look more like we know what we are doing than alot of employees most of the time.
The worst is when I've worn khakis and a red-ish shirt when I go to Target. That's embarassing.

stillakid
03-11-2008, 08:46 AM
It kills me when people ask me questions as if I work there. I guess we often look more like we know what we are doing than alot of employees most of the time.
The worst is when I've worn khakis and a red-ish shirt when I go to Target. That's embarassing.

What do you wear when you eat at Hot Dog on a Stick? :sur:

BlueSnags
03-11-2008, 12:09 PM
No El Puerco means a pass on the set for me!!! And to think that Hasbro could've recycled the old POTF2 Gammorean Guard mold too!

Maybe he'll show up in Wave 2. We should do a "Fans Choice" balloting to see who makes the cut...

-Snags

darkagent
03-11-2008, 04:23 PM
So my sister went to Disneyland this weekend and I asked her to pick me up a 7" Indiana Jones figure. Unfortunately, there were none to be found. So she ask the salesman if they had anymore in back. He tells her that every morning one guy comes into the store and buys 25, leaves and comes back and buys another 25, and repeats this until they have sold out. Apparently, the limit is 25 per trip. The salesman told her that even he hasn't been able to get one because he works the late shift. :(

Deoxyribonucleic
03-11-2008, 04:28 PM
So my sister went to Disneyland this weekend and I asked her to pick me up a 7" Indiana Jones figure. Unfortunately, there were none to be found. So she ask the salesman if they had anymore in back. He tells her that every morning one guy comes into the store and buys 25, leaves and comes back and buys another 25, and repeats this until they have sold out. Apparently, the limit is 25 per trip. The salesman told her that even he hasn't been able to get one because he works the late shift. :(

What the HELL??

JediTricks
03-11-2008, 04:29 PM
That's awful! I hope that guy is blowing smoke, the very notion is offensive. I was there on Saturday, there wasn't a spot for anything like this to be set up in a display.

Frank Footer
03-11-2008, 04:40 PM

Grrrrrrrrr -- if it's true, someone outta go and Nancy Kerrigan that guy.
:whip:

JediTricks
03-11-2008, 04:46 PM
Complain to Disneyland, they usually react strongly to those sorts of things.

Frank Footer
03-11-2008, 04:56 PM
Maybe he'll show up in Wave 2. We should do a "Fans Choice" balloting to see who makes the cut...

I agree!

Dare we suggest a SSG Just Found forum Battle pack --?
:D

Jango Speck
03-11-2008, 05:38 PM
Complain to Disneyland, they usually react strongly to those sorts of things.

They told me the same story a few months ago- so obviously they don't care. I do plan on complaining to someone the next time though- it's just f'in ridiculous. It was the same story with the Star Tours "Stitch" figures. There are a few ebay'ers who have Anaheim locations, so expect to find these on their sites. I'll try to go early next time and intercept the bastard.

K M Toydarian
03-11-2008, 07:18 PM
A couple weeks ago, when I stopped at Disney to pick up Tater Fett, I looked for the 7" Indy too. I didn't notice a display of any type of Indy toys at all either.
I assume these will be plentiful as the movie approaches. Hopefully the scalpers will be stuck with unsellable stock.

darkagent
03-11-2008, 07:29 PM
They told me the same story a few months ago- so obviously they don't care. I do plan on complaining to someone the next time though- it's just f'in ridiculous. It was the same story with the Star Tours "Stitch" figures. There are a few ebay'ers who have Anaheim locations, so expect to find these on their sites. I'll try to go early next time and intercept the bastard.

She was able to get me a nice mint carded Star Tours Stitch. :razz:

Turbowars
03-11-2008, 07:59 PM
Hey guys long time no post. I'll just get it out there real fast and just say I have had a lot on my plate the last 3 months and my life has really changed. From Getting Cancer to getting a divorce needless to say it's been hard. With out some of you and Family I don't know where I would be right now. Becky, Chip, JT and Tycho thank you from the bottom of my heart. Now to get through Chemo and start over again. At least I'll be done with it before SDCC!

Anyways, needles to say I don't really hunt anymore. Hasbro has taken a back seat Only OT and Clones get in my collection these day, but I'm still going strong with GG. Hope to see your faces soon, because just 2 days into the chemo it's pretty messed up. Not looking for sympathy, but just wanted to let my friends know that I haven't told personally.

Happy hunting!

Matt

figrin bran
03-11-2008, 10:22 PM
I'm going to DL next month and I'm just going to assume that I won't see the Indy figure and that I don't actually need it ;)

I did a search of the current auctions and there are 2 people in FL that have tons of them. There are only a few in CA, however. One of them is based in N. Holly so we should go hunt him/her down!

JediTricks
03-11-2008, 10:33 PM
Target W.Hollywood had a weird mix of product, wave 8 figures with stands and some other stuff, some of the Titanium repaint wave, and an Airborne Clone with coin. Also all the Evos.

Hey guys long time no post. I'll just get it out there real fast and just say I have had a lot on my plate the last 3 months and my life has really changed. From Getting Cancer to getting a divorce needless to say it's been hard. With out some of you and Family I don't know where I would be right now. Becky, Chip, JT and Tycho thank you from the bottom of my heart. Now to get through Chemo and start over again. At least I'll be done with it before SDCC!

Anyways, needles to say I don't really hunt anymore. Hasbro has taken a back seat Only OT and Clones get in my collection these day, but I'm still going strong with GG. Hope to see your faces soon, because just 2 days into the chemo it's pretty messed up. Not looking for sympathy, but just wanted to let my friends know that I haven't told personally.

Happy hunting!

MattSure thing Matt, and I'm still in shock about how the last 2 months have treated you. It's been a little weird not mentioning this here on the forums, but it wasn't my place to break that news. I hope you knew everybody here had your back even when they didn't know they did. I look forward to you getting better fast and hanging with ya!

I'm going to DL next month and I'm just going to assume that I won't see the Indy figure and that I don't actually need it ;)

I did a search of the current auctions and there are 2 people in FL that have tons of them. There are only a few in CA, however. One of them is based in N. Holly so we should go hunt him/her down!Hmm, I wonder if we can get these through Disney DelivEARS, they hooked me up with the first batch of their Indy stuff.

With my new annual pass, I'll be hitting DL a lot more soon, so I'll keep a weathered eye out for 'em.

figrin bran
03-11-2008, 10:43 PM
Turbo, I hope that things get better for you!

Stay strong! :thumbsup:

Commtech
03-11-2008, 10:53 PM
Hey Turbo! I was about to ask in this forums if anyone knew anything about you. I really hope everything turns out well for you (and it will, I'm sure). Anyway, if there's anything you need (besides toys) you can count in one more of your Burbank neighbors.:thumbsup:

Cataclizm1
03-12-2008, 03:48 PM
Target Redondo beach Galleria had an endcap full of those target exclusive kasyyyk battle packs. It has regular vader, two regular Stormtroopers, and two kashyyyk wookie soldiers. What a crappy set. They also had the starfighter for the blue skinned alien chick. And some newish looking diorama sets with galactic heroes. An Endor one, and a ROTS one.

JodyB
03-12-2008, 05:03 PM
Found a set of Force Unleashed Figures at a LA Area Wal-Mart... that is all...

gambitguru
03-12-2008, 11:15 PM

Happy hunting!

Matt

get well soon matt, if you need anything, let me know. i got your back.
take care

bikerscout
03-12-2008, 11:17 PM
get well soon TW.

plasticfetish
03-13-2008, 12:00 AM
Hey guys long time no post.I was just wondering the other day where you've been... and I'm the one that moved 1000 miles from LA county to get away from you. ;) (Just kidding brother. Sorry to hear about your troubles. Hang in there, and maybe I'll see you at the Con.)

Tycho
03-13-2008, 10:56 AM
Turbowars: you get healthy. When the V-19 gets released, we need you around to complain about it like you criticized the Sith Infiltrator! ;)

And you were right in doing so!

In the meanwhile, I just haven't had the enthusiasm to waste any gas toy hunting. I've been out and at it maybe 4 times in the past 2 MONTHS!

So I just caved and used my AAA discount and ordered from HTS this morning.

I'll still need 1 more Po Nudo and 3 more Octopara Droids, (I ordered the singular figures twice already), but I think I will wait until I can stuff the 2 figures I want from Force Unleashed into the next package as well. And just maybe I'll find something out in the stores when I'm buying my cat litter again.

Chaddymac
03-13-2008, 11:27 AM
Hey guys long time no post.

I'm speechless, man. Take it easy and get well soon.

Jango Speck
03-13-2008, 12:11 PM
Forgot to post that I found a Mustafar Panning Droid at Burbank Target Monday morning.

JediTricks
03-13-2008, 03:01 PM
I forgot that Po Nudie was at W.Hollywood Target yesterday.

Commtech
03-13-2008, 03:52 PM
I forgot that Po Nudie was at W.Hollywood Target yesterday.

Po Nudie? The actual, living organism? in person, or should I say... in alien?

Commtech
03-13-2008, 03:53 PM
Stashed the mustafar flying droid thing, kashyyk trooper and gree at Burbank target. Pm me for location.

darkagent
03-13-2008, 04:49 PM
Hey guys I need extras of the GI JOE Sigma 6 "Lt. Stone" and "Cobra Commander (black armor)" if anyone sees them at TRU please stash. They look like this:

http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/8100/tru4ng7.jpg

Forgot to mention yesterday that I found 2 sets of these figures at the Culver City TRU off Jeferson.

Jango Speck
03-13-2008, 05:20 PM
Stashed the mustafar flying droid thing, kashyyk trooper and gree at Burbank target. Pm me for location.

PM sent. Don't need the Gree though.

toonimator
03-13-2008, 05:43 PM
I'll take a look at Gree... tho I may not get there until tomorrow morning. Got to Target late today and noted the absence of both clones and the Mustafar droid :)

Picked up Pax & Ewoks, the latter with a stand. I don't think I ever picked up Pax before, and more custom-fodder for Ewoks isn't terrible.

Oh, and if anyone needs Po Nudo, there's almost an entire peg of him at Burbank Target. Pick up a peg or two of SL Imperial "Officers" while you're at it, and maybe an Endor R2. Plenty to spare in Burbank :upset:

Commtech
03-13-2008, 06:57 PM

stashed claimed!

Commtech
03-13-2008, 06:59 PM
Forgot to mention, I just came back from Burbank TRU. Toon: they were restocking 3 cases of the wave with the gree and the kashyyk clones if you want to head over there now!

Turbowars
03-13-2008, 09:57 PM
Thanks guys, I appreciate all of your support, it's well needed. Now if I could just get my hot nurse off my mind. She's driving me crazy!

JediTricks
03-13-2008, 11:12 PM
Po Nudie? The actual, living organism? in person, or should I say... in alien?Sorry, only the plastic version.

Thanks guys, I appreciate all of your support, it's well needed. Now if I could just get my hot nurse off my mind. She's driving me crazy!Careful, you don't want Tycho to drive up and horn in on your action. ;)

Tycho
03-14-2008, 03:02 AM
Careful, you don't want Tycho to drive up and horn in on your action. ;)

Thanks. But I actually HAVE a hot nurse, and she already IS crazy!

Cataclizm1
03-14-2008, 03:08 AM
Forgot to mention yesterday that I found 2 sets of these figures at the Culver City TRU off Jeferson.
I'm assuming you didn't stash...:frus:

Cataclizm1
03-14-2008, 11:35 AM
I stashed a gree at target manhattan beach this morning, PM for details. Also I found a Mustafar panning droid for myself.

Also nevermind stashing those joes, TRU Hawthorne got them in.

darkagent
03-14-2008, 11:46 AM
I'm assuming you didn't stash...:frus:

Sorry, I was in a hurry and they're pretty big. Although they look like they've been on the shelf for a while.

Turbowars
03-14-2008, 10:33 PM
Sorry, only the plastic version.

Careful, you don't want Tycho to drive up and horn in on your action. ;)LOL, I love it. It's all good she didn't give me her # anyways, I'm too broken to do anyone any good anyways. :cry:;)

Cataclizm1
03-15-2008, 01:26 PM
Torrance Walmart: Nothing good
Crenshaw Walmart: Nothing good, some repackaged Tychos, Ewoks, crap like that.
Inglewood target: I think they had all the Evo sets.
City of Hawthorne TRU: Nothing good

Commtech
03-15-2008, 02:57 PM
Found Wave 2 of the DC build a figure series at Burbank Target. They are awesome! Highlights are Harley Quinn and Aqua Man.

Cataclizm1
03-15-2008, 07:21 PM
Found Wave 2 of the DC build a figure series at Burbank Target. They are awesome! Highlights are Harley Quinn and Aqua Man.
Thanks to your post I drove to two more targets and found......found.....noth...nothing. :hurt::tired::upset::(:mad::cry:

figrin bran
03-15-2008, 07:29 PM
Stashed : Basso and Republic Commando comic packs at La Cienega TRU
GI Joe Snake eyes/Red Ninja battlepack at Los Feliz TRU.
PM me if you need either one.

I didn't see any DCUC wave 2 at any of the Targets I visited but I did find and buy quite a lot of SA 501st's from the TRU's I visited.

Los Feliz TRU has rearranged the store so that video games and action figures are now on the left side rather than the right side. That means less ground to cover but it also means the local scalpers will just dash over more quickly.

EDIT: The GI Joe battlepack stash has been claimed

Maradona
03-16-2008, 12:40 AM
Frye's in Burbank has stacks upon stacks of MR scaled lightsabers for $9.99...

Ewok888
03-16-2008, 01:50 AM
Just curious - How much do those MR lightsabers normally sell for?

TFWMrRoboto
03-16-2008, 02:11 AM

Damn, you must have gotten them before I got there. I was there during my lunch break yesterday around 1PM.

K M Toydarian
03-16-2008, 02:16 AM
Frye's in Burbank has stacks upon stacks of MR scaled lightsabers for $9.99...

If they happen to have a Mace, I could go for it. But thanks to Fry's and Tuesday Morning closeout store last year, I got most of the scaled saber. Don't expect Mace though as he was years ago.
Last time I was there, they had security straps on them too, so you can't see if they are gold.
I am hoping to find a scaled Fett blaster cheap. TRU Van Nuys had one still at 29.99 last week.

Deoxyribonucleic
03-16-2008, 05:45 AM
Just curious - How much do those MR lightsabers normally sell for?

$29.99 :yes:

darkagent
03-16-2008, 11:48 AM
Damn, you must have gotten them before I got there. I was there during my lunch break yesterday around 1PM.

Eagle Rock Target had the whole set there this morning. Was going to pick up Harley, but her whole face was all blue. :sad: The Aquaman did look nice. They also had SW Wave 1 on the shelf, including Gree, Kashyyyk Troopers, and Mining Droids. When I left, all were untouched and still there.

Commtech
03-16-2008, 11:48 AM
Nothing today at Burbank Target, but a friend spotted the wave 2 DC figures at his local target (west Hollywood).

I stashed another Kashyyk trooper at Burbank K-mart, for you army builder addicts. There was still the whole wave on the pegs. PM me for stash location.

toonimator
03-16-2008, 05:44 PM
I picked up Mouse/Basso at Burbank Target around 10:30 today, and picked up Firestorm (Classic) from the Wave 2 DCU yesterday :) Weird that none of the other comic packs were there. Maybe a Headphones return, or they were just scooped up by the rest of the 8am folks. Headphones has been showing up in Burbank a lot, but usually just leaving with armloads of Ben10 figures every time.

figrin bran
03-16-2008, 10:00 PM
Nothing today at Burbank Target, but a friend spotted the wave 2 DC figures at his local target (west Hollywood).

I stashed another Kashyyk trooper at Burbank K-mart, for you army builder addicts. There was still the whole wave on the pegs. PM me for stash location.

I stopped by West Holly Target and there was absolutely no trace of any wave 2 DCUC. Why couldn't they have put them out yesterday when I was there in the morning????

BlueSnags
03-17-2008, 12:37 AM
Picked up the Green Anakin Starfighter today at Walmart.

-Snags

Commtech
03-17-2008, 03:08 AM
I stopped by West Holly Target and there was absolutely no trace of any wave 2 DCUC. Why couldn't they have put them out yesterday when I was there in the morning????

I asked my friend and he says there were 2 other collectors at opening, so they might have taken them. My friend only collects star wars, so I'm sure he didn't get any DC. I think there'll be plenty of that wave just like wave 1.

bikerscout
03-17-2008, 10:41 AM
Note to TRU: Stop buying SL!!! Basic figures are what people want!!! arrgghghggh.

That said, porter ranch TRU: lots of SL -90% without Rex sticker. Lots of biker scouts, pit droids & bds. Also had sith, jedi, anakin and maybe 1 fett evo pack.

p.r. walmart: lots of evo packs including a few FU, at least one fett and many of the sith and jedi. Also had 2 blue Obi SFs. Figure selection sucked, just about a dozen and a half SL.

Commtech
03-17-2008, 11:28 AM

Stash has been claimed.

Nothing good today at target. No SW, no DC, no ML, no Joes, etc.... :sad:

Cataclizm1
03-17-2008, 01:59 PM
I stashed a Mustafar panning droid and a Gree at target Redondo Beach (Galleria) on Hawthorne blvd. PM for details.

Jango Speck
03-18-2008, 02:21 AM
HTS has the AT-AP, all the mighty muggs, Evolutions and other goodies right now. Use the SPRCAT8 code for 10% off and free shipping.

figrin bran
03-18-2008, 03:11 AM
HTS has the AT-AP, all the mighty muggs, Evolutions and other goodies right now. Use the SPRCAT8 code for 10% off and free shipping.

I think you have to spend at least $50 in order to use that particular code.

Jango Speck
03-18-2008, 10:39 AM
You are correct, which is why I ordered 2 AT-APs and some figures.

stillakid
03-18-2008, 02:23 PM

Awesome! Thanks. I ordered the Evolutions and a couple extra army builder types. :laugh:

toonimator
03-18-2008, 02:48 PM
Burbank Target had tons of Wave 1. Picked up a 2nd Kashyyyk Trooper (couldn't resist after you left, Commtech!) and GIJoe Snowjob. Looked like only 3 Joes on the pegs compared to yesterday's zero: a Cobra trooper/officer, old Destro, and Snowy. Still no sign of any Wave 2 or 3 Comic Packs... but HTS has some so I'll probably jump on there & order a few. Thanks for that 10%/free shipping code!

Commtech
03-18-2008, 03:05 PM
Burbank Target had tons of Wave 1. Picked up a 2nd Kashyyyk Trooper (couldn't resist after you left, Commtech!) and GIJoe Snowjob. Looked like only 3 Joes on the pegs compared to yesterday's zero: a Cobra trooper/officer, old Destro, and Snowy. Still no sign of any Wave 2 or 3 Comic Packs... but HTS has some so I'll probably jump on there & order a few. Thanks for that 10%/free shipping code!

There were actually 4 Joes, Toon. I took the snake eyes. I'm wondering what happened to the rest of the case. Maybe it was brought out yesterday night before they closed and we got the left overs today. Or maybe they were just returns.

JediTricks
03-18-2008, 03:31 PM
Wizard World LA didn't have much of anything impressive in terms of collectibles, it was like Frank & Sons but smaller. There was a TON of old product though.

LOL, I love it. It's all good she didn't give me her # anyways, I'm too broken to do anyone any good anyways. :cry:;)Let her worry about that. :p That's why they're called "angels of mercy". :D At the very least you could throw some bills at her and tell her to "take it off!" :twisted:

Just curious - How much do those MR lightsabers normally sell for?$30-$40.

Turbowars
03-18-2008, 07:28 PM
Let her worry about that. :p That's why they're called "angels of mercy". :D At the very least you could throw some bills at her and tell her to "take it off!"
If we are talking about "taking something off" in therapy I wouldn't be worried about bills if you know what I mean. :whip:She's really cool. I went in yesterday for a follow up and she came in to see me. Maybe after my 4th session and I'm all good I'll do something about it. :thumbsup: Right now I feel too much like crap.

Anyone see any Black Hole Stormies? That's all I'd like to get at this point. Still haven't seen a MM Stormy!

Jango Speck
03-18-2008, 07:35 PM
Still haven't seen a MM Stormy!

HTS.com had them late last night, along with every other MM.

Turbowars
03-18-2008, 07:53 PM
HTS.com had them late last night, along with every other MM.
Gone already

JediTricks
03-19-2008, 12:12 AM
If we are talking about "taking something off" in therapy I wouldn't be worried about bills if you know what I mean. :whip:Er... actually, i don't get your meaning.

She's really cool. I went in yesterday for a follow up and she came in to see me. Maybe after my 4th session and I'm all good I'll do something about it. :thumbsup: Right now I feel too much like crap.Careful, Josh might offer to drive you to your 3rd session. ;)

Take it easy and recover. I don't think the BH Stormie has hit yet, and I don't even know what an MM Stormie is.

figrin bran
03-19-2008, 02:09 AM
MM Stormie = Mighty Mugg Stormie, JT :p

JediTricks
03-19-2008, 02:37 AM
OHHHHH!

EWWWW!!!

I've seen a few in the past, they've kinda dried up, I'll keep an eye peeled tho'.

bikerscout
03-19-2008, 03:36 AM
I went to 3 targets and a wally today, but i'll only report what was good.

noho target - remnants of wave 1- 2-1b, obi, anakin, and some wave 8 padmes i think. Newer evol. packs too but I can't remember which ones, when i'm tired my memory goes to crap sorry.

FB's favorite panorama city ghetto walmart: older SL w/o rex stickers, Comic packs: many Jundland/shan, a few mouse & basso, 2 rep. com/BD packs. Evol.: at least 1 sith, 1 fett and a lot of jedi legacies. my memory's foggy, but i think they had one wave 1 Anakin (vader).

I shoulda went to burbank - but my chances of finding a k-troop there woulda been slim b/c i got outta work at 3:30. That wretched hive of scum & .....u know the rest.
btw - MM still suck!!!!

toonimator
03-19-2008, 11:56 AM
Big donut at Burbank Target. Some older TACs tho: pre-cyborg Grievous, Holiday Fett, CZ-4, a random Ghost Anakin. Weird mix. Funko's wacky wobblers got restocked, there was a Boba Fett which looked kinda neat.

Maradona
03-20-2008, 12:55 AM
if anyone needs a martian manhunter, i've got one stashed at walgreens in echo park...

figrin bran
03-20-2008, 01:31 AM
if anyone needs a martian manhunter, i've got one stashed at walgreens in echo park...

Is that Shadowtek The Batman Martian Manhunter? If it were Flash from that line, I could use it. I pass by that store every day btw, but rarely ever go in.

Commtech
03-20-2008, 02:06 AM
Is that Shadowtek The Batman Martian Manhunter? If it were Flash from that line, I could use it. I pass by that store every day btw, but rarely ever go in.

Fig! man, you're everywhere!

figrin bran
03-20-2008, 02:14 AM

Ha! hardly. That Walgreens is on the way to work and if I really could be everywhere, you'd see me more often in the Burbank stores.

Kidhuman
03-20-2008, 06:37 AM

Figrin Bran, the omnipresent

figrin bran
03-20-2008, 11:56 AM
Figrin Bran, the omnipresent

Haha, I'll be hitting the stores out in VA soon :p

Turbowars
03-20-2008, 12:31 PM
Hey guys, wondering if anyone can pick me up a Snow Job if possible? Man that just doesn't sound right asking you guys that question. Now if there were a bunch of chicks that would be different. :thumbsup:

CrunchyNug
03-20-2008, 12:51 PM
Hey guys, wondering if anyone can pick me up a Snow Job if possible? :thumbsup:

Hey good buddy, as it turns out, I actually have an extra one of these. He's yours. I haven't been out in a while, but decided to hit Target this morning and was pleasantly surprised to find an endcap with the new Exclusives. I grabbed an Aayla fighter and a Kashyyyk BP. I haven't opened either one yet, but upon close inspection, I believe those Stormies are of the VOTC variety. NICE!!!

BlueSnags
03-20-2008, 04:10 PM
501st Trooper is back in stock at HTS. Odds are its the SA version. I'm counting on it since I just ordered 6 of them.

Use Code RE10FR for 10% off and free shipping

-Snags

Jango Speck
03-20-2008, 04:57 PM
501st Trooper is back in stock at HTS. Odds are its the SA version. I'm counting on it since I just ordered 6 of them.

Use Code RE10FR for 10% off and free shipping

-Snags

I found four of them at TRU this morning.

BlueSnags
03-20-2008, 05:02 PM
I found four of them at TRU this morning.

I still haven't seen any at retail. Aside from one trip to WM last Sunday, I haven't been to any stores in weeks.

In this case, HTS will end up being cheaper than retail, so I figured what the hell. If they end up being the AT-TE Gunner mold I'll just return 'em to HTS.

-Snags

darkagent
03-20-2008, 05:50 PM
I still haven't seen any at retail. Aside from one trip to WM last Sunday, I haven't been to any stores in weeks.

In this case, HTS will end up being cheaper than retail, so I figured what the hell. If they end up being the AT-TE Gunner mold I'll just return 'em to HTS.

-Snags

Los Feliz TRU had at about 10 of the SA version today.

figrin bran
03-20-2008, 10:34 PM
Los Feliz TRU had at about 10 of the SA version today.

I found 5 of them at that store on Saturday so they must've gotten way too many SL cases and no TAC.

Thanks for the heads up Snags! I'm going to order 2 and be set at my limit of 10.

Maradona
03-21-2008, 01:07 AM

I live around the corner and rarely go in. But I checked the toy aisle about two weeks ago when I went in for some mints. Then yesterday the exact same figures were there.

bikerscout
03-21-2008, 04:31 AM
Hey guys, wondering if anyone can pick me up a Snow Job if possible? Man that just doesn't sound right asking you guys that question. Now if there were a bunch of chicks that would be different. :thumbsup:

TW - on Wed. night I saw Snow Job and Laser trooper at burbank K-mart. Hopefully he's still there for ya. I looked at his card it was pretty good, never saw him before, cool lookin fig.

we never see any SA 501st because one person buys 5, 10, 15 at a time. It wouldn't be askin too much for someone to leave ONE for others. (Scalpers don't apply -they're dbs anyway)

Jango Speck
03-21-2008, 10:41 AM
we never see any SA 501st because one person buys 5, 10, 15 at a time. It wouldn't be askin too much for someone to leave ONE for others. (Scalpers don't apply -they're dbs anyway)

When we know who wants some, we'll do our best to stash for you. Don't worry though, these will be in abundance soon enough, and on HTS.com.

Cataclizm1
03-21-2008, 02:23 PM
I was just at Hawthorne city TRU and got there when the lady was stocking the end cap with Iron Man Movie figures. She only had 2 cases. Picked up Mark 1, 2, 3, Prototype (snap on), and Iron Monger (fist smash). Looks like everything except Mark 3 and Prototype are 1 per case. Also make sure to ckeck the paint, I saw a Mark 3 with paint so bad it looked like it was battle damaged.

Funny Money
03-21-2008, 04:18 PM
I was just at Hawthorne city TRU and got there when the lady was stocking the end cap with Iron Man Movie figures. She only had 2 cases. Picked up Mark 1, 2, 3, Prototype (snap on), and Iron Monger (fist smash). Looks like everything except Mark 3 and Prototype are 1 per case. Also make sure to ckeck the paint, I saw a Mark 3 with paint so bad it looked like it was battle damaged.

Same at La Cienega TRU. I didn't pick up anything. SW evo sets too.

figrin bran
03-21-2008, 10:31 PM
TW - on Wed. night I saw Snow Job and Laser trooper at burbank K-mart. Hopefully he's still there for ya. I looked at his card it was pretty good, never saw him before, cool lookin fig.

Don't worry bikerscout, I've reached my limit on SA 501st so I'll stash any and all that I see. However, you could just order them on HTS right now and save 10% and get free shipping with "RE10FR". It comes out to being cheaper than retail so why not go that route?

bikerscout
03-22-2008, 02:56 AM
thanks for the tip FB, but they're really not guaranteed to be SA 501st. I don't like to gamble.

Speaking of 501st, and hoping not to sound like an &*$%&le hypocrite, I spotted 2 sa 501sts at la cienega TRU tonight and bought them. Prior to this I had 0, (unless i count Appo) so I got both. One had a bad card, one good. There I have it -opener & carded. They also had 3 Mcsolos, which I'm surprised no one bought, all decent cards and a ton of SL. The main display had very few with rex stickers, the endcap display had at least 70% rex stickered. They also had all the evolutions packs. There was a jedi evo stashed between vehicles on the bottom shelf - I left it alone. No good TFs or joes really.

started the 400th page - cool!!!!!!

Luuuuuuke
03-22-2008, 12:44 PM
Picked up all of the SL clones with the Rex sticker this morning at Pico Rivera Wal-Mart. They only had one set. I'll probably get three more Covert Ops troopers if I see them and 2 more Neyos.

Saw a Kashyyk trooper and a couple of Grees at Baldwin Park Wal-Mart, plus one Force Unleashed figure(the male Jedi dude). I passed. Didn't stash the Kashyyk trooper cause hardly anyone who posts here seems to go to that WM.

Cataclizm1
03-22-2008, 12:51 PM
I found force unleased at Target Manhattan beach. Picked up Battle damage Vader, Imperial Evo trooper, Jumptrooper, and a shadow guard.

I stashed a set of BD Vader, Evo, and Jumptrooper. PM for location.
EDIT 2:22 P.M.: STASH HAS BEEN CLAIMED!

Also if anyone sees the Walmart exclusive Iron man figure I need it! Pick it up for me or stash. It looks like this:
http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/1219/ironmanstealthoperationmc7.jpg

darkagent
03-22-2008, 02:27 PM
Actually found sme new stuff this morning. Went to Rosemead WM looking for Iron Movie figures (none to be found), but did find all the FU wave except for the EVO Trooper. Went to Target and found all the Iron Man figures including the Target exclusive Silver Centurion IM. Then went to Duarte WM and found the War Machine IM exclusive. It looks like they had just put out the big aisle display case, so no morning scalpers were able to get any. :pleased:

Maradona
03-22-2008, 06:39 PM
Evil Rock Target had all the Joe comic packs in abundance as of 230pm. Lent is over, so I finally caught up, getting Tomax/Xamot. The rest I picked up on HTS.

figrin bran
03-22-2008, 07:34 PM
I stashed 2 SA 501st at La Cienega TRU as well as another 2 at Los Feliz TRU. I also stashed a Tomax/Xamot at La Brea Target.

Commtech
03-22-2008, 08:33 PM
I also found the Wal-Mart exclusive War Machine (stealth operations suit) at the Wal-Mart in Monrovia. It was 2pm and they had just put out the Iron Man movie display and it looked great full of figures. I really dig this war machine version.

bikerscout
03-22-2008, 11:59 PM
I stashed 2 SA 501st at La Cienega TRU as well as another 2 at Los Feliz TRU. I also stashed a Tomax/Xamot at La Brea Target.

la cienega must've put them out today, b/c i didn't see them Fri. No wonder i never see tomax/xamot everyone's hidin em!!! :p

luuuuke - i assume you're talking about wave 5 SL????

BlueSnags
03-23-2008, 02:23 AM
Stopped by Walmart today - ended up with this haul:

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h258/bluesnaggletooth/Redemption005.jpg

Jango Speck
03-23-2008, 03:46 AM
Stopped by Walmart today - ended up with this haul:

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h258/bluesnaggletooth/Redemption005.jpg

Are you hitting wallyworld in the morning or late at night?