PDA

View Full Version : L.A. area Just Found

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

K M Toydarian
01-16-2009, 12:40 AM
Yep... no kidding here. Plumber Bob beat me to the only 3 at the store, but gave me one with the thrashed/opened box. What a guy! :) k/d!

Saw 5 BMF at a Valley Target around noon today for 97.xx They rang up that way in the scanner and the whole shelf was marked 30% off. After seeing your post, I went back at 7pm and the shelf was 75% off, NO falcons. Shoot, they marked them down sometime this afternoon, after I left. Oh well. I did get a canvas top Indy cargo truck for 5 bucks though and Han and Greedo bobbleheads for 1.48 each.
Congrats on the Falcon.

figrin bran
01-16-2009, 01:36 AM
I ordered a Skeletor plus box of JLU stands from Mattycollector.com today.

bikerscout
01-16-2009, 08:45 AM
Saw 5 BMF at a Valley Target around noon today for 97.xx They rang up that way in the scanner and the whole shelf was marked 30% off. After seeing your post, I went back at 7pm and the shelf was 75% off, NO falcons. Shoot, they marked them down sometime this afternoon, after I left. Oh well. I did get a canvas top Indy cargo truck for 5 bucks though and Han and Greedo bobbleheads for 1.48 each.
Congrats on the Falcon.

what a shady Target. 30 to 75% off what kind of crap is that?? They always go to 50 or 60% first. Expect you to go back 5 times i guess. Terrible.

The guy hasn't shown receipt b/c he doesn't have a camera, but on RS a guy bought a BMF at Costco for $20. Dinged up box though. I'd say that guy takes the cake for now, non-mint box. I never play the clearance game, I hate gambling and I'm glad I got mine early. (Paid $75, using Hasbro play rewards refund)

Maradona
01-16-2009, 09:12 AM
I ordered a Skeletor plus box of JLU stands from Mattycollector.com today.

The JLU stands were the worst I've ever bought. I thought I was buying the stands that come with the 3-packs. Sadly, the majority of the JLU figures don't have peg holes, so the stands have to be bulky enough for slots to hold the figures.

darkagent
01-18-2009, 04:10 PM
Yeah, those JLU stands are pretty bad. There's a review video on I think Youtube that actually shows how worthless they are.

Target clearances are usually 30%-50%-75%. From what I've seen, the change usually takes place midday/afternoon Thursday. If a store has items on clearance for 30% off for a long time, they usually skip 50% off and go directly to 75% off.

JediTricks
01-18-2009, 04:34 PM
Target West Hollywood had new Transformers Animated and Universe. TF:A was Safeguard 2pack (Jetfire & Jetstorm), and Blazing Lockdown. TF:U was Dinobot and Smokescreen.

All the prices on Hasbro were up at this store, SW figures (the price for comic packs, $14.19!!!), TF figures, everything. No more Target for me, I guess.

Chaddymac
01-18-2009, 05:00 PM
Was that today, JT?

BlueSnags
01-18-2009, 05:58 PM
Picked up some clearanced Indy items today at Burbank and NoHo Targets:

12" Indy - $10.48
Cairo Thug 2-pack - $2.96
German Soldier 2-pack - $2.96
Last Crusade 5-pack - $4.96
Adventure Heroes Indy/Marion - $1.74
Adventure Heroes Belloq/Ark - $1.74

-Snags

figrin bran
01-18-2009, 09:38 PM
Target West Hollywood had new Transformers Animated and Universe. TF:A was Safeguard 2pack (Jetfire & Jetstorm), and Blazing Lockdown. TF:U was Dinobot and Smokescreen.

All the prices on Hasbro were up at this store, SW figures (the price for comic packs, $14.19!!!), TF figures, everything. No more Target for me, I guess.

JT, what are you talking about? TFU Deluxes are 8.99, Animated deluxes 7.78. I got Set 3 and 4 of the GI Joe dvd Mass Device sets at that store. Got Dinobot, Cyclonus and Starscream at another Target earlier in the day.

Chaddymac
01-19-2009, 12:46 AM
What?! The new Joe DVD packs are there. Blasted! Rise of Serpentor, here I come!

Maradona
01-19-2009, 12:51 AM
Picked up some clearanced Indy items today at Burbank and NoHo Targets:

12" Indy - $10.48
Cairo Thug 2-pack - $2.96
German Soldier 2-pack - $2.96
Last Crusade 5-pack - $4.96
Adventure Heroes Indy/Marion - $1.74
Adventure Heroes Belloq/Ark - $1.74

:yes:It was definitely the weekend for Indy clearances at Target (I hit Whittier and East LA today):

Temple Playset - $8.94 (would make a cool GI Joe diorama)
Jungle Cutter - $4.94 (see above)
Dr. Jones, Young Indy, Grail Knight - $3.80
12" German Soldier - $10.48

And just think, a year from now, we'll all be scrambling to get Turbo Tanks on clearance...

East LA KMart had a stack of BMFs, but they don't believe in the insane markdown, sadly. Also, picked up DCU Mr. Miracle at Rosemead WM.

Jango Speck
01-19-2009, 01:02 AM
Went to Disneyland today. They still have Jedi Mickey Big Fig and Minnie Amidala Big Fig. The one I don't see flying off the shelves: Goofy Binks.

Does anyone know when Burbank TRU is moving over to Empire Center?

P.S. I'm selling off a lot of ROTS vehicles- PM if you need anything.

Commtech
01-19-2009, 03:46 AM
I bought the new Lego Count Dooku's Solar Sailer, exclusive to TRU and the Lego store. Just finished building it and that thing is awesome!:thumbsup: The only problem is that it's overpriced, but so are all Lego sets. :yes:

Here's a picture:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v260/edidu/DSC00992.jpg

The sun in the back is pure coincidence!

JediTricks
01-19-2009, 10:17 PM
Was that today, JT?Day before that, sorry I didn't post sooner.

JT, what are you talking about? TFU Deluxes are 8.99, Animated deluxes 7.78. I got Set 3 and 4 of the GI Joe dvd Mass Device sets at that store. Got Dinobot, Cyclonus and Starscream at another Target earlier in the day.The TFU deluxes were on sale for $8.99, but the regular tag price is $10.99.

Chaddymac
01-19-2009, 11:47 PM
Well, then they restocked, because I just got back from there and got the joe DVD sets, Dinobot, and FINALLY the Christophsis battlepack. Now... I rest.

Jango Speck
01-19-2009, 11:49 PM
This is creepy. Who wants to run a DNA scan on this?

http://shop.indianajones.com/catalog/product.xml?product_id=1221154;category_id=1209116 ;pcid1=;pcid2=

K M Toydarian
01-20-2009, 12:08 AM

http://shop.indianajones.com/catalog/product.xml?product_id=1221154;category_id=1209116 ;pcid1=;pcid2=
Seeing this and the other offerings (Pirates I think and a couple others) at either CIV or Comic Con, I have to say it is stunning in person. Really cool, just very pricey.

Jango Speck
01-20-2009, 12:47 AM
Seeing this and the other offerings (Pirates I think and a couple others) at either CIV or Comic Con, I have to say it is stunning in person. Really cool, just very pricey.

Cool or not, I don't need human hair on my collectibles, unless it's on an authentic shrunken head. :)

darkagent
01-20-2009, 01:33 AM
The TFU deluxes were on sale for $8.99, but the regular tag price is $10.99.

It's strange how different Targets have different prices. I just picked up the new TFU deluxes for $7.79 regular non-sale price.

Chaddymac
01-20-2009, 03:21 PM

2 grand? Great scott.

bikerscout
01-21-2009, 09:44 AM
haven't been out hunting in a while. If i wanted to check out that new Universe Hound/ravage, where's my best chance of finding one? Also, circuit city is being liquidated and i hear most are in clearance at 10% off. I, like most, will try and go when the discount is deeper. Are there any that are already past 10% off??

Tycho
01-21-2009, 11:34 AM
I saw Hound/Ravage at Target yesterday. They also had Cyclonus.

It was the first time I'd seen either and they looked very cool.

When I saw them, I said "Oh, cool!" out loud and a girl that was working the toy isle came over and we "talked Transformers." Apparently she likes them, too.

CrunchyNug
01-21-2009, 01:30 PM
I was surprised to find Clone Wars w4 at Target this morning. I grabbed both Clones, Padme, & Goldie. I also picked up a Transformer Smokescreen.:thumbsup:

Commtech
01-21-2009, 01:58 PM
Hey Bikerscout, Burbank Target had a couple of the hound/ravage TF this morning. Joes w 12 and SW animated w4 was also there.

Jango Speck
01-21-2009, 11:55 PM
I was surprised to find Clone Wars w4 at Target this morning. I grabbed both Clones, Padme, & Goldie. I also picked up a Transformer Smokescreen.:thumbsup:

Burbank Target had all of that tonight, except Padme. Lots of Legends too. Finally saw the Christophus BP- and it reminded me why I'm not buying any of this stuff anymore- too expensive, and Clone Wars isn't that exciting anymore. As Hasbro BPs approach GG prices, I'll stick with GG.

bikerscout
01-22-2009, 07:13 AM
I saw Hound/Ravage at Target yesterday. They also had Cyclonus.

It was the first time I'd seen either and they looked very cool.

When I saw them, I said "Oh, cool!" out loud and a girl that was working the toy isle came over and we "talked Transformers." Apparently she likes them, too.

aaaaaaa.... yaaa...... The 5 hour drive time doesn't seem that appealing. I like tf - but........:rolleyes: ;)

Circuit City news??

figrin bran
01-22-2009, 11:46 AM
I'm glad that Circuit City on Sunset/Fountain is going away. Worst retail store ever! They're still making you line up just to get in and if it's anything like how they handle Black Friday, they only let around 5 people in at a time.

Commtech
01-22-2009, 12:56 PM
There were new sets of might muggs today at Burbank Target. They are exclusive to Target (Snowtrooper, biggs, teebo, shocktrooper, C3-PO & Cody).

I also found TF animated Wreck Gar and the animated dvd set with the combiner jets. I used my last 2 McDonald's coupons from last year to get $5 off every $20 (they expire the 26th). Can't wait to open Wreck Gar when I get home!:thumbsup:

BlueSnags
01-22-2009, 04:17 PM
Found the new CW wave today (minus Padme) at Burbank and NoHo Targets. Picked up 2 Space Troopers and a Goldie - passed on the rest for now. Still looking for a Padme - if anyone sees one, please stash.

Stashed a set of SpaceTrooper, 212th Trooper, Destroyer Droid, Goldie and MagnaGuard over at a local Target - if anyone is interested, shoot me a PM.

Looking for a few of the new Mighty Muggs (Snowtrooper, Bossk, Shocktrooper, Teebo, Revan) - if anyone sees them please stash me a set.

Thanks,
Snags

Chaddymac
01-22-2009, 05:00 PM
Is this new or am I just behind? http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=HS87782

Tycho
01-22-2009, 08:23 PM
Good find. I think it's new. I'd never seen that Jabba before. Too bad he doesn't come with his dias but just an attached-to-nothing railing with snack bowl and hooka.

darkagent
01-22-2009, 11:12 PM
I also found CW Wave 4 today. Picked up a complete set, along with an extra of each clone and the new CW AT-TE assault squad BP. Haven't spent this much or really hunted for SW in a couple months now. I've been busy Lego castle building over at Eurobricks.com. It was refreshing to be able to pick these up at my local Target mid-day. There were plenty of the new clones left behind. It must be the economy. Scalpers probably can't afford it any more. :razz:

Commtech
01-23-2009, 12:21 AM
Hey Darkagent, I've got the Lego bug as well thanks to my son. Can't stop buying those damned bricks!:p

K M Toydarian
01-23-2009, 01:28 AM
Toured a bunch of Valley Targets this afternoon looking for new Target Muggs. Found 3PO and Rex with Target stickers at one, but no new Muggs or remnants anywhere else. Picked up an Indy German on clearance and a couple Indy Titaniums. Hopefully that Target wave (Teebo, Biggs, etc) will hit in greater numbers soon while they are still 8.99!

PS. I keep seeing those 3 ft tall animatronic horses on clearance and so want to get one to turn into an animatronic Bantha! But where am I going to put an four foot Bantha.:D

bikerscout
01-23-2009, 07:35 AM
I'm glad that Circuit City on Sunset/Fountain is going away. Worst retail store ever! They're still making you line up just to get in and if it's anything like how they handle Black Friday, they only let around 5 people in at a time.

ya, I was buying Resident Evil: Degeneration as a gift for a friend (best CG movie ever made so far, by a long shot) and the line was about 4 people long and I must've waited over 20 min. -More than that. Horrible. Only bought it there b/c CC had the best sale on it.

cool new Jabba, but not realistic style. :(

Tycho
01-23-2009, 07:36 AM
Ooo! An animatronic bantha you can ride! How cool would that be?

You know, with Hasbro making the turbotank for the 3 3/4" figures, I'm betting that we can ride and roll on that thing when it comes out. So I'm hoping we can hold Star Wars soapbox racing on those things every place that has the perfect hill for it.

K M Toydarian
01-23-2009, 09:06 AM
Ooo! An animatronic bantha you can ride! How cool would that be?

You know, with Hasbro making the turbotank for the 3 3/4" figures, I'm betting that we can ride and roll on that thing when it comes out. So I'm hoping we can hold Star Wars soapbox racing on those things every place that has the perfect hill for it.
Don't think I didn't take a peek at the weight limit on that Star Wars 4 wheeler Jeep (Power Wheels) at Wal-Mart. Cruising the streets at an impressive 4 MPH!

Tycho
01-23-2009, 01:56 PM
Cruising the streets at an impressive 4 MPH!

Isn't that perfect for LA traffic? Plus on battery power, you'd save more than ever on gas!

BlueSnags
01-23-2009, 02:17 PM
Picked up CW W4 Padme, a 212th Trooper and a third Space Trooper today at Target. Still no sign of the new Mighty Muggs - if anyone comes across them, please stash me a set.

-Snags

Commtech
01-23-2009, 05:06 PM
Picked up CW W4 Padme, a 212th Trooper and a third Space Trooper today at Target. Still no sign of the new Mighty Muggs - if anyone comes across them, please stash me a set.

-Snags

Yeah, I tried getting those for you today at Burbank Target, but nothing.:(

BlueSnags
01-23-2009, 06:30 PM
Yeah, I tried getting those for you today at Burbank Target, but nothing.:(

Thanks bro - if you see 'em, stash 'em!

-Snags:bandit:

Turbowars
01-23-2009, 10:23 PM
Anyone want these? We can talk about price and if there is anything anyone needs other than this stuff LMK

POTF2 Y-Wing $40 shipped
POTJ AT-ST with Speeder $35 shipped
Window boxed Vader Tie $30 shipped
Blue Saga Tie Bomber $25 shipped
Gray Tie Bomber $30 shipped
Large Winged Gray Tie $40 shipped
large Winged Blue Tie $35 shipped
Saga A-wing Window box $25 shipped
All the ROTS Star fighters, All opened but with boxes $15 Shipped each.
ROTS Gunship $45 shipped
POTF2 Skiff $35 shipped
POTF2 Han and Tauntaun $60 shipped

JediTricks
01-23-2009, 10:33 PM
It's strange how different Targets have different prices. I just picked up the new TFU deluxes for $7.79 regular non-sale price.
That's the price for the TFA deluxes, not the TFU.

haven't been out hunting in a while. If i wanted to check out that new Universe Hound/ravage, where's my best chance of finding one? Target, then WM.

Also, circuit city is being liquidated and i hear most are in clearance at 10% off. I, like most, will try and go when the discount is deeper. Are there any that are already past 10% off??Circuit City is a scam right now, they've raised their prices and then claim they're giving you a discount to the range it was before.

I'm glad that Circuit City on Sunset/Fountain is going away. Worst retail store ever! They're still making you line up just to get in and if it's anything like how they handle Black Friday, they only let around 5 people in at a time.That store has always been a skangy rat hole.

darkagent
01-24-2009, 04:29 AM
That's the price for the TFA deluxes, not the TFU.

Nope, sorry to say, but that's the price I picked up the new TFU Cyclonus and Smokescreen for. It was also clearly labeled on the pegs that way too.

figrin bran
01-24-2009, 04:28 PM
I saw TFA Deluxes for $10.99 at the Glendale Target so it looks like the prices on those and TFU are varying from store to store.

I bought CW Padme and Goldie at aforementioned store along with Titanium Fighter Tank and V-19 from La Brea Target.

Tycho
01-24-2009, 05:41 PM
That Cyclonus figure is pretty nice. So are Hound and Ravage.

BlueSnags
01-24-2009, 06:59 PM
Scored most of the Target Mighty Mugg wave today (thanks to Commtech for the hookup). Just need the Shocktrooper now - if anyone comes across one, please stash.

Thanks,
Snags:)

Jango Speck
01-25-2009, 03:02 AM
What's up with the Target Excl. Mighty Muggs- they're all repacks, right?

BlueSnags
01-25-2009, 02:57 PM
What's up with the Target Excl. Mighty Muggs- they're all repacks, right?

Threepio, Rex & Cody are repacks, the rest are new.

-Snags

Jango Speck
01-25-2009, 03:43 PM
Threepio, Rex & Cody are repacks, the rest are new.

-Snags

Just seems stupid to call a repack an Exclusive. Too bad I had to buy 3PO off ebay when it was no longer in stores, same for Lando- so I'm sure he'll show up again. :(

JediTricks
01-26-2009, 03:59 AM
Nope, sorry to say, but that's the price I picked up the new TFU Cyclonus and Smokescreen for. It was also clearly labeled on the pegs that way too.
Where is this? I haven't seen that. I've seen the sale price and the regular $10.99 price at multiple stores so far.

bikerscout
01-26-2009, 08:59 AM
That store has always been a skangy rat hole.

Dude, that is the quote of the year!!! :pleased::plol

Commtech
01-26-2009, 11:34 AM
Where is this? I haven't seen that. I've seen the sale price and the regular $10.99 price at multiple stores so far.

They are 8.99 at Burbank Target. Full pegs of both animated and universe this am.

CrunchyNug
01-26-2009, 12:30 PM
Found the newer Saga Legends wave this morning at NoHo Target. Only got one Red ARC Trooper, left everything else.

darkagent
01-26-2009, 07:34 PM

This was La Cienega Target. $7.94 for TFU and $10.99 for Animated. They'd just stocked today and the pegs are over flowing with new TFU.

Frank Footer
01-27-2009, 12:19 PM
Hey there! Haven't been posting to the forums for a while, mostly because I took a break from collecting until more OT stuff started showing up.

I heard Legacy W5 is starting to show up, so I hit Glendale Target just after opening. They had CW W4, and plenty of them (2X each). Stashed a Goldie and a Space Trooper (wish I'd checked this board before, and I would've stashed the Padmes. :cry:). PM if'n you want 'em.

The shelves were pretty full of SW stuff -- recession is hitting, I reckon? Hope all you guys are well.

wampaslayr
01-27-2009, 05:27 PM
Found all 5 of the figures from CW Wave 4 this morning at both Targets in Granada Hills (on Balboa). The Magna Guard and Space Clone are the best of this wave. Also found remnants of the Saga Legends wave but passed on those figures. Also found the AT-TE Battle Pack at the same Targets. This is one of the better battle packs.

K M Toydarian
01-27-2009, 11:38 PM
Didn't get a chance to post last night, but yesterday around 5pm I picked up a couple Target Muggs in NoHo. Shocktrooper, Biggs, and Snowtrooper. I asked a Toy dept guy nicely, if he had any of the Target exclusive Muggs, and he scanned one, showing they had more in stock. What he brought out, along with a 3PO and Rex, he said were all they had. Maybe they didn't get a case with Teebo etc.? Didn't get up early enough today to go and see if there were any more.
I really like the shocktrooper.

Jango Speck
01-28-2009, 12:52 AM
Will someone in Burbank or NoHo please stash a Biggs Mighty Mugg for old Speck?

figrin bran
01-28-2009, 01:58 AM

But what about people in Los Feliz or Glendale? :p

hah, our stores are clogged with shelf warming Muggs so there isn't even room for any of the exclusives.

K M Toydarian
01-28-2009, 02:24 AM
Hopefully I'll find more soon, and then I will. The clerk brought out 1 of each from the back, no box, just in his arms. Next time I find a Biggs, I'll stash. :thumbsup:

Commtech
01-28-2009, 02:25 AM
Wow, I didn't know these Muggs were so hard to find. I'll try my best and stash them for you guys, that is, if the competition allows me to. We've been getting some random new people at Burbank Target, not to mention that the other day, Jackie Chan was all over the Muggs. :tired:

Jango Speck
01-28-2009, 02:35 AM
These days, I rarely make retail runs, so I have no idea when this stuff shows up. I no longer have time at lunch to hunt, and mornings are out of the question. Since I'm not really getting Hasbro stuff anymore, Muggs are my last endeavor. I don't head out to Glendale Galleria much, or Eagle Rock, but Los Feliz TRU is still good.

By the way, I'm selling off ROTS and some TAC vehicles- original retail price. Anybody need a Y-wing or big wing grey/blue Tie?

bikerscout
01-28-2009, 10:38 AM
i hate MMs so everyone - have at 'em!!! I will report/try to stash if i find Target excl. though.

Commtech
01-28-2009, 11:41 AM
No Target Excl. Muggs today at Target for stashing. Sorry my MM addicts.:( I'll keep checking.

lifeinabox
01-28-2009, 05:34 PM
Hi, has anyone seen the WM exclusive Republic Gunship around that LA area? I've been to 4 WMs and haven't seen any or much new product for that matter.

K M Toydarian
01-28-2009, 09:05 PM

PM sent:thumbsup:

lifeinabox
01-29-2009, 02:12 PM
Hi, has anyone seen the WM exclusive Republic Gunship around that LA area? I've been to 4 WMs and haven't seen any or much new product for that matter.BTW, I found a couple Battle of Christophus UPB if anyone's interested in swapping for a gunship. :thumbsup:

Jango Speck
01-30-2009, 12:39 PM
Saw lots of CW Padme's at Burbank Target last night. No sign of Legends Snowtroopers, but some clean Stormies w/ black pauldrons. I also noticed the ridonculous $8+ price for figures- no thanks.

Frank Footer
01-30-2009, 01:16 PM
Speaking of CW Padme, I stashed one this morning at Glendale Target. Between that and Burbank, it sounds like you'll be able to get one.

PM if you'd like the stash. :)

Tycho
01-30-2009, 01:26 PM
Target had all of this Clone Wars wave that you guys are talking about.

Also, though I've missed it, they've had the new Tatooine wave. I guess some of you guys found it, but are not posting so lurkers / scalpers aren't advised - but PM if you don't want me to post about this too early in the future. But yeah: Wioslea, Obi-Wan, Trinto/Dice, Brainiac, Luke & Han Troopers, the Jawa and WED droid.

I didn't see it or get any, but some from my local collecting group did - just not enough yet. I had other things to do this morning myself, so I didn't toy hunt.

Meanwhile, I bought the R3 droid "Goldie" from Clone Wars, and the Magna Guard Droid from Clone Wars (2 actually, but JT has spoken up for one). I don't want to keep them and will return them if no one wants them, but I'm willing to trade for Brainiac, Trinto, Wioslea, or the Jawa with WED droid. They could also be bought for my cost and shipping, but I'd prefer a trade.
PM me if you're interested in Goldie or the Magna Guard. They're very cool figures.

JediTricks
01-30-2009, 05:12 PM
West Hollywood Target had a single Space Clone, and a Saga Legends Tri-Droid.

Jango Speck
01-30-2009, 07:13 PM
I wish I had the space/cash to army build the space clones- they are really cool. Anyone have any extra clean Sandies with black pauldron's that they want to trade for older stuff?

lifeinabox
01-30-2009, 11:15 PM
I bought the entire CW wave at two of the Targets in Torrance. Plenty of space clones and 212th available as well as Plo-Kloon and Ventress. A coupleo Padmes at one location if you need one. I bought the only Goldie that I've seen.

Still looking for the gunship...

figrin bran
01-30-2009, 11:41 PM
West Hollywood Target had a single Space Clone, and a Saga Legends Tri-Droid.

Gone by the time I got there. However, I stashed a Transformers Universe Cyclonus and Smokescreen at that store if anyone needs/wants them.

bikerscout
01-31-2009, 07:54 AM
where the heck's wave 5?? I'm up to my ears in work next week and that's when they'll come out i suspect. m&*%^&%#%^&#!!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad:

BlueSnags
01-31-2009, 02:25 PM
Some of Wave 5 is up on HasbroToyShop. Ordered a Luke Stormie, Han Stormie, 2x Jawa w/WED and 4x Spacetrooper. The rest of the wave will hopefully be up on Monday.

-Snags

Maradona
01-31-2009, 06:16 PM
Found half of wave 5 at Target Alhambra, but refused to pay $8.79+tax for each figure. A price increase is unjustified. Last week I picked up the AT-TE battle pack for $21.99, now it's $24.79. Not long ago, we got 5 figures for $20, now 4 for $25.

Can't help but think of Q&As where Hasbro says this is a kid driven line...

MicroJow
01-31-2009, 06:52 PM
Did anyone else get and open the Jawa with WED droid? If so, is EVERY arm on the droid supposed to have a hinged arm? One of the arms on mine is one-pieced while all the others are two-pieced. I can't tell from the picture on the package.

- J

BlueSnags
01-31-2009, 06:55 PM
I know what you mean. Now is the absolute stupidest time to Hasbro to start raising prices.

Dumb a$zes.

-Snags

JediTricks
02-01-2009, 12:05 AM
Target Duarte had CW Padme. Target Pasadena 1-story had Titanium Series V-19 Torrent and Republic Tank, $8.19 a pop but I bought them and felt like a sucker. TRU Monrovia has most of the new Saga Legends, minus the Snowtrooper (natch). Luke's got better paint than the VOTC version, but they painted his straps silver for some reason.

CrunchyNug
02-01-2009, 12:44 PM
Been running into most of the regulars all week long since word of the Cantina wave being in town hit. This morning I was finally able to complete my set. I think it' a great wave all in all. Even the 2 B.A.D. droids are pretty cool. Nice seeing Sentry, MicroJow, Mustang Matt, & Tony, but most certainly NOT Headphones.

JediTricks
02-01-2009, 03:46 PM
I guess I need to do some morning runs, I haven't seen anybody in months, and I haven't found any of this wave.

Tycho
02-01-2009, 03:47 PM
There was nothing on my morning run. I'm about to check the store once more today before the Superbowl. I'm curious if they deliberately stock later to avoid us morning-guys wiping them out.

Jango Speck
02-02-2009, 10:41 AM
Was at Lowe's yesterday at 8:30a, so I stopped in Target and found the new MM wave. I grabbed Biggs and left the Ewok and Shockie behind- not gonna get started on prequel stuff, and for some reason, I'm only into ANH and ESB MMs. No sign of new basic figures, which is good because I don't need to be tempted to spend $9 on a single figure.

BlueSnags
02-02-2009, 12:15 PM
All of Legacy Wave 5 is now up on HTS.com

-Snags

Tycho
02-02-2009, 01:30 PM
Thanks. Now I just need 2 Jawa / WED droids.

Jango Speck
02-02-2009, 02:22 PM
Are there any HTS.com coupons out now?

MicroJow
02-02-2009, 02:36 PM
SW2009 gives 10% off Star Wars items. That's the only one I know of right now.

BlueSnags
02-02-2009, 02:46 PM
SMILE8 will give you 10%

-Snags

Jango Speck
02-02-2009, 05:32 PM
After almost a year of Auto lub's discount link to HTS.com being broken, they now officially state that the discount is not available.

If anyone local is placing an order, I'd gladly split shipping with you and combine orders.

figrin bran
02-02-2009, 10:30 PM
Jawa, Luke, Han, Space trooper are all sold out now.

I actually like hunting at retail so I'll hold out on ordering Obi Wan, Wioslea and Dice Ibegon.

RUSHBOY
02-02-2009, 11:01 PM
Rosemead Target had the new gi joe dvd pack #5 today but I didn't see any new star wars figures there !

Frank Footer
02-03-2009, 12:04 AM
Jawa, Luke, Han, Space trooper are all sold out now.

I actually like hunting at retail so I'll hold out on ordering Obi Wan, Wioslea and Dice Ibegon.

I'm with you, figrin! I'm kinda hoping the ugly-a55 landspeeder salesman will be this wave's pegwarmer, so I can actually find him! :)

BTW, no luck on this wave this at Target this AM --

figrin bran
02-03-2009, 10:25 PM
I finally received my Skeletor and JLU stands from Mattycollector.com.

I'll never complain about HTS again seeing as how it took from 1/19 to 2/3 for it to arrive. Moreover, it was sent from Ontario. What were they doing? strapping all the packages onto a turtle?

darkagent
02-03-2009, 10:41 PM
I finally received my Skeletor and JLU stands from Mattycollector.com.

I'll never complain about HTS again seeing as how it took from 1/19 to 2/3 for it to arrive. Moreover, it was sent from Ontario. What were they doing? strapping all the packages onto a turtle?

It must have been the Skeletor that held up your order. I only ordered the Adam Strange/Starfire set, which was available the same day, and received it a couple days later. I have a friend who ordered the same set plus Skeletor on the same day, and just received it late last week.

Maradona
02-03-2009, 10:49 PM
It must have been the Skeletor that held up your order. I only ordered the Adam Strange/Starfire set, which was available the same day, and received it a couple days later. I have a friend who ordered the same set plus Skeletor on the same day, and just received it late last week.

2 weeks and no Skeletor or DCUC figures for me.

Mvader91
02-04-2009, 02:16 AM
Not to get off subject, why isit everyday when I click remeber me on login it never does? Am i doing something wrong?

Chaddymac
02-04-2009, 09:43 AM
Not to get off subject, why isit everyday when I click remeber me on login it never does? Am i doing something wrong?
Maybe you don't have cookies enabled in your browser. Which one are you using?

bikerscout
02-04-2009, 01:21 PM

ya, you're lookin at L.A. acquisitions from Indiana. :p:D:lipsrsealed:

Frank Footer
02-04-2009, 05:38 PM
Big ol' endcap of Target exclusive Mighty Muggs this AM at Glendale. I woulda stashed, but there was lots of them.

Maradona
02-04-2009, 05:55 PM
For those of you that don't mind paying $8.79 a figure, Alhambra Target just now had multiples of all wave 5 figures. I think I'll be waiting for HTS to have a 20-25% plus free shipping promo. All of this wave strikes me as being available on the site for the remainder of the year.

Turbowars
02-04-2009, 09:36 PM
Anyone want to sell or trade their BAD'S? I have a bunch of loose clones and stuff. I want all the BADs so far.

figrin bran
02-04-2009, 10:29 PM
Anyone want to sell or trade their BAD'S? I have a bunch of loose clones and stuff. I want all the BADs so far.

Turbo, I take it you mean complete droids but would you take loose pieces?

Turbowars
02-05-2009, 07:04 PM
I rather it be complete.

JediTricks
02-05-2009, 08:44 PM
Target Glendale had CW Goldie and Comic-Pack Dark Empire Luke & Clone Emperor. Their prices have skyrocketed, $8.79 for basics and $14.19 for comic packs, you can kiss my money goodbye Target!

TRU Los Feliz had all 4 of the X-men Origins Wolverine comic series 3.75" figures, but I bought them.

Turbowars
02-06-2009, 01:27 PM
I went hunting for the 1st time in about 4 months and I didn't find crap! anyways, Please someone come get some of thi sstuff.

Anyone want this stuff?

($8 each. Buy 3 get 1 free. Unleashed only) PP only add 4 % for PP fee.

Exclusive Froto with dead red clone $10
Bossk
AOTC Yoda
Tuskin with Rifle
IG-88
Jedi Luke
Storm trooper
Hoth Luke
Sing
Regular 1st release Vader
ROTS Anny
ROTS Obi
AOTC White Clone
Removable helmet Vader $20 shipped SOLD
Chewy with Bowcater
General Grievous
Blue Chick Jedi
Dooku with lighting
Darth Maul
Jango
Han
Padme
Mace
AOTC Annie
AOTC Obi

Loose........
Leia on Speeder bike 25 shipped
Boushh 10 shipped
Jango 25 shipped
IG-88 $18 shipped
Dengar $15 shipped
Bossk $25Shipped
4-LOM $18 Shipped
Zuckass $20 shipped
Regular R2-D2
R5-D4

3 sets of Jedi Temple Assault BP figures that's 15 Brand new figures for $25 shipped!

Hoth BP with Probe Droid Loose for 10 shipped

4 Loose Senate PODS $15 shipped

K M Toydarian
02-07-2009, 12:29 AM
Picked up Bossk Mugg today in Northridge. Just had 1, and a Biggs, but seemed to far away, especially in the rain to stash him. Liking the 8.99 price tag too. Figure selection was sparse.

bikerscout
02-07-2009, 01:13 PM
can't stand MM. And they're making me into one without my permission. :mad:

I wanted to post this sooner, but after i got off from my graveyard and went on a run yesterday, i hit the sack. Anyway yesterday am, picked up a stash of wave 5 Han, ben, and jawa at Porter Rch Walmart. Thx to anton for that one. Nothin else really special there, had some SW tac on clearance and some IJ figs, all pegwarmers. When i went to pick up the stash, i checked the PR TRU and they had 2 of the 3 new comic packs (ki-adi/hett and wedge/wolfguy), but i stashed them for anton & he got there so fast i ended up meeting up with him. There was a Vos/Faie pack left too. Anyway they had a lot of the later wave SL including ARCs and 501st -that whole mess. They had 4 BFII clone packs and 2 Droid packs - don't know how many are left now as Anton said he told a friend who was lookin for those. This was as of 11:30ish yesterday. Oh yeah, tf fans -they had animated Swindle and blurr. Love the colors on Blurr. Hope this helps.

Commtech
02-07-2009, 09:55 PM
Anyone seen "Fanboys"? It premiered yesterday. I will probably go to see it tomorrow, but would like to hear if it's worth it from a fan's POV.

Frank Footer
02-07-2009, 11:36 PM
Anyone seen "Fanboys"? It premiered yesterday. I will probably go to see it tomorrow, but would like to hear if it's worth it from a fan's POV.

I'm going tomorrow as well. I got to see a good portion of it at CIV. That version has changed a bit from what I understand, but it was enjoyable. Good cameos, and they respected the material -- it doesn't goof on fans, it celebrates them.

I'm looking forward to seeing the newest version!

bikerscout
02-08-2009, 03:49 AM
omg --i completely forgot to post this I'm sorry - Panorama Wally (figrin's favorite) had 4 BMFs for $64 each. They are at the end of the bike aisle. The toy associate was really helpful & talked to me and pointed them out. I told him i'd spread the word. From what i remember the boxes weren't too bad. Although they probably weren't brand spankin new. This was as of Thurs. AM. Anyone holdin out till now - go for it!!!! :thumbsup:

Kidhuman
02-08-2009, 10:30 AM
I picked a BMF for the same the price at WM in Virginia about a week ago. I couldnt pass it up.

Turbowars
02-08-2009, 08:45 PM
Don't bother, go buy a few more figures instead. It's that bad.

figrin bran
02-08-2009, 10:35 PM
omg --i completely forgot to post this I'm sorry - Panorama Wally (figrin's favorite) had 4 BMFs for $64 each. They are at the end of the bike aisle. The toy associate was really helpful & talked to me and pointed them out. I told him i'd spread the word. From what i remember the boxes weren't too bad. Although they probably weren't brand spankin new. This was as of Thurs. AM. Anyone holdin out till now - go for it!!!! :thumbsup:

No, Crenshaw Walmart is my favorite!

Jango Speck
02-08-2009, 10:49 PM

I saw a clip online (the one with the Harry Knowles spoof). The amateur "acting" is painfully bad, and ruins any shred of respect that die-hard fans might have to the outside world- it's one big goof. Why oh why do bad actors and writing like this get financing and distribution? This should have appeared on YouTube ONLY.

sentry
02-08-2009, 10:54 PM

OOH i need to try and get over there, I have not seen one in a while.

bikerscout
02-09-2009, 09:27 AM
sorry for another late post -as i went to bed yesterday & couldn't get on till now. Joe fans: Culver city Target (jffrson) had multiple Resolute comic packs and some regular ones I haven't seen. I'll try & remember the names as best as i can. The resolute that was not there was the Deep six pack. They did have Destro/shockblast (awesome btw), & hard master/SE. They had great accessories. (why can't they do this for SW along w/low price? -i know) The regular comic pks included beachhead/data frame (sp?), wildbill/some guy in life vest -a ship captain?; and i can't rem. the rest. The other CC target on Rodeo, also had a few of these, but Jefferson had more. 10 bux each. Again, sorry for the lateness. This was as of Sun am.

MicroJow
02-09-2009, 02:12 PM
Panorama Wally now only has two BMFs left. There were three this morning, and I took one. Thanks for the heads up!

- J

bikerscout
02-09-2009, 02:41 PM
no prob. glad i could help out. I'm glad I delivered for the nice employee who i talked to. :)

lifeinabox
02-10-2009, 01:02 PM
That's a great price. I'm tempted. The Torrance TRU and the TRU in Whittier (or thereabouts, the one of the 60) had a pallet load of BMF at each location for $159.99! Don't know how they can justify that price in this economic climate.

Frank Footer
02-10-2009, 03:23 PM
Happened to be in the area this morning, so I dropped by Los Feliz TRU at opening. As I pulled into the lot, my first sight was Dirty Sanchez plucking a bag of returns out of his trunk (which was filled with boxes & carded toys). There was quite a group waiting to get in, but nobody headed to the SW aisle (Ol' Dirty went right to the returns counter, shaking hands and cheerily backslapping the employees).

Full pegs of mostly SL, and some Waves 1-3. Nothing else of note. Oh well --

sentry
02-10-2009, 06:30 PM
Panorama Wally now only has two BMFs left. There were three this morning, and I took one. Thanks for the heads up!

- J

yeah i went the other day, they had none left.... :cry:

bikerscout
02-10-2009, 06:48 PM
sorry dude. :sad: Wonder where the other 3 went? Hope they're in good homes and not being scalped.

MicroJow
02-10-2009, 07:52 PM
I was surprised there were any left when I went yesterday. At that price, I expected they would've been gone over the weekend!

- J

Turbowars
02-10-2009, 11:10 PM
I was surprised there were any left when I went yesterday. At that price, I expected they would've been gone over the weekend!

- J
Well the people in that area aren't rich by any means so the ship might as well have been 1 million to them. It's the posting here that sold the 3.

sentry
02-10-2009, 11:47 PM

- J

well damn, i was there at about 8am, and Angel showed me where they were and they were all gone ! He said he was gonna mark them down again that day too !!!! oh well.

bikerscout
02-11-2009, 07:18 PM
That's the guy that helped me before. Too bad he didn't have an extra one stashed anywhere for ya :(

figrin bran
02-11-2009, 10:40 PM
That's the guy that helped me before. Too bad he didn't have an extra one stashed anywhere for ya :(

"Why I don't gamble" :p

Tycho
02-12-2009, 02:14 AM
I got:

Wioslea
2 Pons Limbics
Trinto Duaba / Dice Ebegon

Luke / Palpatine Dark Empire

From HasbroToyShop.com delivered today.

Excellent figures and the red R2 BAD is the coolest one so far.

Wioslea is an awesome figure! Trinto and Dice is a very cool set. Pons Limbic has a multi-piece Cantina table included in his packaging!

bikerscout
02-12-2009, 06:30 AM
"Why I don't gamble" :p

Ey - I know I've said that before, and I don't like playing the clearance game as evidenced on here by those who missed out. If I didn't have the BMF by the time that guy showed me the stock, I probably would've gotten one. I got mine for a decent price last yr. -no complaints.

Turbowars
02-12-2009, 09:08 PM
Anyone interested in Mcfarlane Viking figures from a few years back? I have the complete set with deluxe box set with horse. Everything is MISP. LMK because I will let it go cheap!

BlueSnags
02-13-2009, 11:31 AM
Spacetrooper IN STOCK at HasbroToyShop.com - just ordered a few more of these guys. Great figure.

Also, the Emperors Royal Guard Mighty Mugg is up for pre-order (along with Wicket and Qui-Gon from that wave).

-Snags

JodyB
02-14-2009, 12:57 AM
Hey Guys! I've been getting the new Marvel Universe stuff and I'm still missing 4... Bullseye, Stealth Ironman, "Flame-on" Human Torch and Punisher... If anyone sees these around please stash for me? It would be greatly appreciated!:D

figrin bran
02-14-2009, 01:40 AM
I didn't even know that stores had leaked out the Marvel Universe line yet! 3/1 is supposed to be the street date.

JodyB
02-14-2009, 01:55 AM
I didn't even know that stores had leaked out the Marvel Universe line yet! 3/1 is supposed to be the street date.

Really? I didn't even know that... guess I got lucky lol.

mark2d2
02-14-2009, 04:34 AM
Hey, I was out on the 210 Freeway today for a meeting. At the Walmart off Mountain, I found a Luke Sandstorm with the R5-A2 head, so the new wave must've hit.

Also, the Toys R Us (the one that you can see off the freeway to the north in the shopping complex with the Trader Joes, I think it's off huntington maybe...) has lots of older coin figs on sale for five bucks a pop. Not too good of a selection, but they did have a lot of CZ-3s, Darth Vader Hologram, Anakin Skywalker (Young Hologram ROTJ), the Episode 1 Rodian repaint, The African-American Endor Rebel Soldier, and both Cantina Aliens with the curved bar pieces.

They also had a lot of the Bantha Beasts Packs that were marked down just a hair to 39.00 or something. Anyway, if anybody is missing any older items it might be worth checking out.

Maybe this is old news, but thought it was worth mentioning.

JediTricks
02-14-2009, 05:13 PM
Culver City TRU had a single CW Magnaguard sitting at the front of the pegs, I was thrilled to buy it since Tycho had accidentally returned the one he picked up for me due to a misunderstanding.

Culver City Target had a single TLC ANH Obi-Wan figure, I also bought that.

Jango Speck
02-14-2009, 08:13 PM
Target Burbank had lots of Magna Guards and Space Troopers today- made me kind of wish I was collecting those for my army, but sadly I'm not. Seems like the same Mighty Muggs are still sitting there- lots of Tarkins, one 3PO, Plo Koons, etc.

JodyB
02-15-2009, 12:19 AM
Hey Guys! I've been getting the new Marvel Universe stuff and I'm still missing 4... Bullseye, Stealth Ironman, "Flame-on" Human Torch and Punisher... If anyone sees these around please stash for me? It would be greatly appreciated!:D

Scored The Punisher tonight so all I need from wave 1 is Stealth Ironman, Bullseye and Flame On Torch...

BlueSnags
02-15-2009, 03:10 PM
Picked up the AT-TE Assault Squad BP and 3 Saga Legends Snowtroopers this morning (Target).

-Snags

Chaddymac
02-16-2009, 12:41 AM
Are there still AT-TE's out there in the wild somewhere? I don't see them anywhere anymore.

Jango Speck
02-16-2009, 12:59 AM
Burbank TRU had Smurfs Mighty Muggs over in the baby section- except they don't say Mighty Mugg on the box- but if you've seen one, you know what I mean.

lifeinabox
02-16-2009, 02:15 AM
Are there still AT-TE's out there in the wild somewhere? I don't see them anywhere anymore.
The Torrance KMart had one on clearance about a week or so back. If I have time, I'll stop by and check if it's still there and post.

Still looking for the WM Gunship if anyone sees one around.

santosha
02-16-2009, 03:49 PM
hey guys, long time no talk
at the eagle rock target the had TONS of the target exclusive Mighty Muggs.
Bossk
the ewok guy, teebo i think
captain rex
commander cody
snowtrooper
all with target exclusive stickers
i dont know why the cody and rex had stickers though

Frank Footer
02-17-2009, 02:38 PM
Glendale Target had pegs full of fresh CW Waves 3 & 4 -- plenty of each. A couple Grievous TF Crossovers, too.

BlueSnags
02-17-2009, 02:39 PM
Spacetrooper in stock at Walmart.com.

Free shipping with site to store.

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=10216427

-Snags

figrin bran
02-18-2009, 11:31 PM
Did anyone else order Stratos or the JLU Gotham Criminals from Mattycollector.com yesterday?

I only got the JLU figs but they arrived today even though I only paid for UPS ground. Very impressive and even though they're shipped out from Ontario, they didn't lollygag in processing the orders like HTS does.

Jango Speck
02-19-2009, 12:41 AM
Target has the SW Mighty Muggs at the register end cap now. I grabbed one Snowtrooper, left a second one and two Shockies.

K M Toydarian
02-21-2009, 04:46 AM
Last night before closing I picked up the 3 Cantina aliens legacy figures at TRU Van Nuys. There was one more Trinto Duaba, but no Luke, Han, Ben, or Jawa. I was surprised to see them so late in the day. They also had the Clone Wars series of marbles for 3.99. These could be fun for kids to actually play with, but expensive just to have and not that impressive. Kinda of look like a gumball machine toy.

Maradona
02-23-2009, 10:00 PM
Found Dark Phoenix and Nightcrawler Icons this weekend at TRU. Also, a local store has the blank Mighty Muggs on clearance at $4.99. There are at least 40 of them still there as of last night. If anyone is interested, PM me for location.

JediTricks
02-24-2009, 08:01 PM
Target West Hollywood had Titaniums Virago and Neimoidian Shuttle yesterday.

Maradona
02-26-2009, 11:39 PM
For those interested, Disneyland gift shops have Star Wars merchandise at 25% off. Got a few odds and ends there yesterday.

K M Toydarian
02-27-2009, 04:46 AM
Found Dark Phoenix and Nightcrawler Icons this weekend at TRU. Also, a local store has the blank Mighty Muggs on clearance at $4.99. There are at least 40 of them still there as of last night. If anyone is interested, PM me for location.

Thanks Maradona for the heads up. I picked up a couple blank Muggs. Since the line looks to be dwindling, and exclusive ie. more expensive to get, I thought I'd try my hand at a few characters I want to complete my display.

Turbowars
03-02-2009, 12:35 AM
Any of you guys want this stuff?

ROTS 1st release Gree $2.25
Chick Jedi from one of the comic packs with blue sabser $3
ROTS Fire Pilot $3
ROTS 501st with removable helmet/dirty boots $2.50
ESB Snow trooper from SAGA line $2.50
Evolution Yellow AOTC Clone $4
Evolution Yellow Clone Commander $4
ROTS 501st Quick Draw $2.50
ROTS Jedi cheick with red face $3
ROTS AT-RT driver $2.50
Comic pack White Galatic Marine $5
ROTS Green Clone Commander $4
4 Shock trooper Quick draw (All 4 for $12)
TAC Spirit Annie $2.50
TAC Holo Vader $3
ROTS random Clone not SA $1.50
TAC Expanded Universe Dark Trooper Action Figure $10
ROTS Gunship Pilot $3
TAC Red Naboo guard $3
SAGA Fett with Flame stand $3
ROTS Red Royal guard no gun $2.50
TAC Clone in traing fatigues $2.50
Early bird Luke $3
TAC Destroyer Droid $5
3 POTF2 Gam guards, no weapon $7.50 for all 3
Split belly Tauntaun $8
Blue Saga Speeder bike $6
ROTS Padme Tat blue dress with Tat base $4
POTF2 Dewback no rider $ 6

$3 each shipped (except noted) all are loose, but newly opened for cheaper shipping.

1 Target exclusive Utapau Shadow Clone 10
2 Shock trooper Quick Draw
4 Clone Pilots
1 At-Rt Driver
2 Commander Bacara
2 At-TE Tank Gunner
1 Wookiee Warrior PRE-VIEW CARD MOC
1 1st release Gree ROTS
1 AOTC Ki-Adi Mund Blue SAGA
4 ARC-170 Clone Pilots From BP (All 4 for $12)
13 #6 Clones ROTS
1 AOTC Red Cone Lame blue SAGA CARD
1 Animated White clone
1 Custom weathered #6 Clone
1 baccara ROTS
1 AOTC White clone SA
1 AT-ET gunner
1 custom kneeing arc trooper in fixed position
1 The Sith Evolutions Sealed box $20 shipped
1 Obi Pilot gear

SW ESB Trilogy 3 pack Chewy Leia and Han 15 shipped

SW ANH Trilogy 3 pack Luke, Ben,
R2 and 3PO 15 shipped

OTC Holo Emperor SW shop excluisive 15 shipped

(SAGA is $3 each unless noted, all are carded, add 2 to each if wanted shipped carded)

2 Shock trooper Greatest battles
1 SAGA Green Clone trooper Commander
1 SAGA Holo Cody
1 SAGA AOTC Green Clone
14 SAGA Elite Corps Clones 4 each
1 SAGA Anakin
1 SAGA Rieekan
1 SAGA Sora Boulq
1 SAGA HOLO Ki-Adi Mundi
1 SAGA Grievous
1 SAGA Vader
1 SAGA R2-DR with x-wing stuff
2 SAGA Dud Bolt and Mars Guo 5 each
1 SAGA HOLO Maul
3 SAGA SCORCH 10 each
8 SAGA 442nd Siege Clones (GREEN)4 each
2 SAGA Combat Engineer's 4 each
1 SAGA Black Clone Pilot 5each
1 SAGA Green AOTC Sergeant 5 each
1 SAGA HOLO Obi
1 SAGA (BLACK AURRA SING)WM exclusive 5 each
1 SAGA Bespin Chewy with 3PO in net
2 SAGA 5th Fleet Security Clones 4 each
2 SAGA 501st Clone removable helmet
1 SAGA Vader # 38
1 SAGA Major Bren Derlin
1 SAAG Momaw Nadon
1 SAGA Han
1 SAGA Annie
1 SAGA Obi
1 SAGA HOLO Ki ADi Mundi
1 SAGA Grievous
1 SAGA Emperor
1 SAGA ROTJ Emperor
1 SAGA Kit Fisto
1 SAGA Bounty Hunter box set Boxed $28 Shipped, Loose $20 shipped

(UGH are 7 each unless noted)
1 SAGA Canadian UGH Scorch 15
1 SAGA Canadian UGH Snowtrooper
1 SAGA Canadian UGH Han in Carbonite
1 SAGA Canadian UGH Boba Fett
1 SAGA Canadian UGH Vader
1 SAGA canadian UGH Obi
1 SAGA Canadian UGH Cody 15
1 SAGA Canadian UGH Grievous
1 SAGA Canadian Annie

(TAC $4 each unless noted)

4 TAC Hawkbat Battalon Clone trooper 5 each
5 TAC Galactic Marine
1 TAC UGH Galactic Marine 7
3 TAC Gray Clone Commander
7 TAC 7th Legion Clone troopers
1 TAC AOTC Green trooper 5
1 TAC Shock Trooper
1 TAC UGH Airborne
1 TAC UGH R2-D2
1 TAC Pit droids WHITE
1 TAC Yoda and Kybuck
1 TAC Voolvif
1 TAC UGH Mace
1 TAC vader #1
1 TAC vader # 16 with Obi's cloak stand
1 TAC Umpass Stay
1 TAC Pax Bonkik
1 TAC Roron Corobb
1 TAC fireside Padme
1 TAC #57 jango with poncho
1 TAC Dark trooper with gold coin 15
1 TAC TC-14
2 TAC Clone trooper Training fatigues
1 TAC Obi
1 TAC Super BD
1 TAC R2
1 TAC Mustafar Lava Miner
1 TAC Mace
1 TAC Holo Vader
1 TAC Anakins Spirt
1 TAC red Battle droids
1 TAC 501st
1 TAC Tattoo Annie
1 TAC Naboo Soldier

1 Post OTC Celebration Ceremony Padme 10
1 Post OTC Yarua 5
1 OTC Han 3
1 Blue SAGA with gold stripe Barriss Offee $2.50
1 Blue SAGA with gold stripe Wat Tambor (Pending ?)

1 CW White and Orange card SA Clone standing 10 Loose 8
3 CW White and Orange card SA kneeling. 10 loose 8

1 Covert OPS Clone SW shop exclusive $8

1 EP1 R2-B1 MOMC $20
1 EP1 Pit droids $12

1 POTJ battle damage Scout trooper $5

4 Carded AOTC Blue SAGA Clone Pilots with Gunship Turrets $7 each

MOMC Separation of the twins Obi Wan and Luke WM exclusive $15
MOMC Seperation of the twins Organa and Leia WM exclusive $15

Shipping is a flat rate of $5 for the following items

CW Animated pack with Durge, Grievous and Ventress $15
CW Animated pack with Obi, Annie and ARC Trooper $15
CW Animated Pack with Cody, Obi and Grievous $15
CW Animated Pack with tatoo Annie, Saesee Tin and White Clone trooper $15 All 4 for $70 shipped.
I have the following boxed some loose. PP only plus 4% fee. Shipping is a flat rate of $5

POTF2 Y-Wing $40

SAGA Blue Tie Loose $9

OTC Vader Tie loose $12

POTJ Crashed Snowspeeder with Dack WM exclusive $35

POTF2 A-Wing 12 Shipped

Gray Tie Bomber $30

large Winged Blue Tie $40

POTF2 Endor Attack Play set 25 shipped

All the ROTS Star fighters, All opened but with boxes $12 each

POTF2 Skiff $32

Window box Obi star fighter $19

Window box Annie star figher $19

3-3/4" POTF2 Han and Tauntaun $50 shipped

Sealed 12" R5-D4 $15 shipped

Loose 12" Leia on Speeder bike $27 shipped

Saga Trash compactor sets. Both MIMB's for $35 shipped

9 ROTS #6 Clones $25 shipped loose..

($4 each plus 4.50 shipping. Buy 3 get 1 free only for $8 Unleashed) ALL UNLEASHED ARE LOOSE

BEST BUY Exclusive Vader in Tube $20 shipped.
Exclusive Froto with dead red clone $10
Bossk
AOTC Yoda
Tuskin with Rifle
IG-88
Jedi Luke $15
Storm trooper SOLD
Hoth Luke
Sing
Regular 1st release Vader
ROTS Anny
ROTS Obi
AOTC White Clone
Removable helmet Vader $20 shipped SOLD
Chewy with Bowcater
General Grievous
Blue Chick Jedi
Dooku with lighting
Darth Maul
Jango
Han
Padme $20
Mace
AOTC Annie
AOTC Obi

Loose 12"

12" Sing Bouny Hunter $15 with out book, $35 with Book and box
12" Tie Pilot with improved body replacement $14
OTC 12" Fettwith elevated Head. looks better
Saga 12" Shiff Lando
12" Snow trooper $12 with ne boby and removable helmit
12" Speeder bike Scout $35

Jango Speck
03-02-2009, 12:40 AM
Wow Turbo, that's depressing. All I can think of is how I've been dumping my collection lately and have so much more to go...

Turbowars
03-02-2009, 01:32 AM
Wow Turbo, that's depressing. All I can think of is how I've been dumping my collection lately and have so much more to go...
Donate the crap and sell the better stuff.

bikerscout
03-02-2009, 03:16 AM
Hey turbo,

Other than the elite corps and 12" no love for scouts eh? :lipsrsealed::p
If you have the Saga H&V Grievous with cape (exploding gg) carded -I'm lookin for it, plmk. Also if you have the white AT-RT driver loose, lookin for that too. Thx.

sentry
03-02-2009, 11:11 AM
I sold almost all of my stuff at that shrine show downtown, pretty much got 2 dealers to buy all of the stuff I wanted to get rid of. Damn it felt good, so much crap that i had the burden of owning. On the plus side, i made a good amount of money. Now I just have my absolute favorites.

Tycho
03-02-2009, 04:52 PM
I don't think I could ever get rid of my stuff. I emotionally struggle with even updating characters, as 1995 Luke on Steroids has sentimental value to me.

But I purchased for huge dioramas I have great intentions on building.

Yet I pretty much have all I need from older stuff and am ready to move on to the 2009 ESB wave.

lifeinabox
03-02-2009, 08:37 PM
If anyone has a Republic Gunship available locally, please let me know. The scalper prices on eBay are crazy and I haben't been able to find one in stores. Thanks

Jango Speck
03-04-2009, 05:02 PM
I sold almost all of my stuff at that shrine show downtown, pretty much got 2 dealers to buy all of the stuff I wanted to get rid of. Damn it felt good, so much crap that i had the burden of owning. On the plus side, i made a good amount of money. Now I just have my absolute favorites.

Please share how you went about this- I am dying to unload a couple dozen tubs of MOC figures, ships, etc., and am tired of doing it on the Bay.

Commtech
03-04-2009, 11:38 PM
Hey Speck, the only problem right now is that the Shrine show is on artificial respirator. I have been to the last few shows and there's barely any attendance and dealer booths. Back when Sentry unloaded his stuff, there was still somewhat of a crowd attending the show. I'm surprised the organizer is still doing it.

Jango Speck
03-04-2009, 11:53 PM
Well, I dumped most of my POTF in ToysForTots last year, then TPM stuff went that way. The hassle of using the Bay to do these is really taking it's toll on me. Over at RS, there are lots of guys dumping their collections for pennies on the dollar- which is why I'm not interesting in trying to get 3 or 4 bucks per figure- it takes too long. The market really dropped out of this stuff- maybe because so many of us are now amassing GG and SS collections that are so big there's no point in keeping the "toys" around, especially if I'm just paying for a storage facility.

Maradona
03-05-2009, 12:09 AM
especially if I'm just paying for a storage facility.

HA! That's the story of my life. I pay $200 a month for a garage sized storage unit. It's as though I work just to support my toys.

Tycho
03-05-2009, 07:57 AM
Maradona, I have to have two (2) of those storage facilities just to hold my amassed collection! But I'm pretty sure I'm a lot closer to getting a house now and I won't need to store stuff for much longer.

Not being married with children, the dioramas are coming soon! Finally!

JediTricks
03-07-2009, 08:36 PM
So, anybody FOUND anything around here lately? :p I'm still looking for everything from the current wave, minus Obi-Wan.

sentry
03-07-2009, 09:15 PM
Please share how you went about this- I am dying to unload a couple dozen tubs of MOC figures, ships, etc., and am tired of doing it on the Bay.

Like Comm said, I think I did it at the right time, funnily enough the biggest problem with that show is the fact that a bunch of outside dealers are getting in before they open and they are approaching people selling stuff and buying in bulk before they even let attendess in. So the table I bought was basically 90% empty before the show even opened. Sucks for the attendees looking to score, but it worked well for me, I made $1000 and got rid of all my clutter.

Chaddymac
03-09-2009, 11:01 AM
I saw the entire line (minus the space trooper) at the TRU on La Cienega on Friday. Of course, THAT'S the only figure I'M looking for now.

Tycho
03-09-2009, 08:33 PM
I got the Galactic Heroes Snowspeeder with Luke and Dak and the Probe Droid at Toys R Us today!

BlueSnags
03-10-2009, 05:28 PM
Hey fellas,

I have an extra Gentle Giant Imperial TIE Fighter Pilot mini-bust. The bust is brand new (just came out last week). If anyone would like to purchase, shoot me a PM. I am selling it for cost ($45).

Commtech
03-11-2009, 03:01 AM
Hey guys, I got my SSC exclusive 12" Stormtrooper and I am pretty happy with it. I did have to make some modifications like for example adjust the chest armor to the body so it wouldn't look huge. Here's a picture:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v260/edidu/stormie1.jpg

Tycho
03-11-2009, 09:18 PM
That looks really good CommTech. It reminds me of a Stormtrooper!

JediTricks
03-12-2009, 07:22 PM
That looks really good CommTech. It reminds me of a Stormtrooper!
I should hope so. :p

Culver City Target had the Galactic Heroes Snowspeeder set, I bought it. Ok set, not great, the wheels on the vehicle are kinda fug, the hook & string aren't removable, the cockpit is too large so the figures fit awkwardly and rattle around. But it's not bad, just not great.

Commtech
03-13-2009, 07:58 PM
Finally found an X-Men Origins Deadpool at K-mart. I also received my Sideshow Excl. Snake Eyes. Can't wait to open it tonight when the kids are asleep!

sentry
03-13-2009, 11:41 PM
Well Dammit, they have not even shipped mine yet !!!!

Jango Speck
03-15-2009, 01:22 PM
Man it's like tumbleweeds around here lately.

The only retail item I'm waiting for is Mighty Muggs Old Man Obi Wan.

BlueSnags
03-15-2009, 01:31 PM
If anyone would like a Gentle Giant TIE Fighter Pilot bust, shoot me a PM.

-Snags

Commtech
03-15-2009, 02:17 PM
If anyone needs to get rid of a 12" biker scout and speeder bike (loose and cheap, preferably), please pm me.

Tycho
03-15-2009, 03:06 PM
I found the Ki-Adi Mundi / Sharard Hett as well as the Luke Skywalker / Deena Shan comic 2-packs.

The case was on the floor at Wal-Mart and no one was around so I stocked it for them.

There was also 2 Wedge / Fey'lyas and an Emperor / Luke, and an Antares / Krieg (why they're still shipping the Imperial Knights has me perplexed).

But there were only 1 each of Ki and Deena. And those are the new ones. Go figure. (But there were 2 Wedges)

Kidhuman
03-15-2009, 03:16 PM
The Luke Deena is a repack?

JediTricks
03-15-2009, 03:43 PM
I hit Target Culver City and La Cienega again yesterday. Culver City got in some wave 3 CW figures, but otherwise was fairly the same pegwarmers - Yarna & Breha Organa (I'd say Breha is a worse one). Still haven't seen hide nor hair of new TLC figs, I need a Spacetrooper to complete my droid.

Luke / Deena is a new set, not a repack. Luke / Clone Emp and Wedge / Borsk are the repacks, which is why there's more of them, production levels.

Chaddymac
03-15-2009, 11:26 PM
I hit Target Culver City and La Cienega again yesterday. Culver City got in some wave 3 CW figures, but otherwise was fairly the same pegwarmers - Yarna & Breha Organa (I'd say Breha is a worse one). Still haven't seen hide nor hair of new TLC figs, I need a Spacetrooper to complete my droid.

Luke / Deena is a new set, not a repack. Luke / Clone Emp and Wedge / Borsk are the repacks, which is why there's more of them, production levels.
I hear you on the spacetrooper. I don't even necessarily care about the trooper, but my R5 has no dome...

Tycho
03-16-2009, 12:57 AM
Wedge / Borssk are not re-packed.

The older wave was Emperor / Luke, Quinlan / Faie, and Vader / Trachta

The new ones are Ki / Sharard, Luke / Deena (Rebel Ops, not Imp), and Wedge / Borssk.

JediTricks
03-16-2009, 04:17 PM
Yeah, I actually like the Spacetrooper, I campaigned for it, but either way, I gotta have that dome!

Ok, ok, don't get your panties in a bunch, Wedge / Borsk (not 2 's's) is new.

Tycho
03-16-2009, 07:27 PM
Ok, ok, don't get your panties in a bunch, Wedge / Borsk (not 2 's's) is new.

No! I have the one that comes with 2 "s's! It's rare and VHTF! Hahahaha!

Turbowars
03-19-2009, 09:36 PM
If anyone needs to get rid of a 12" biker scout and speeder bike (loose and cheap, preferably), please pm me.what do you call cheap?

figrin bran
03-19-2009, 10:28 PM
So how did we all fare in booking rooms for SDCC?

Turbowars
03-19-2009, 10:59 PM
So how did we all fare in booking rooms for SDCC?
Deoxy and I got a cool room!

BlueSnags
03-19-2009, 11:02 PM
Got a room at the Hilton Bayside. Good times ahead.

Snags:laugh:

CrunchyNug
03-20-2009, 12:10 AM
Manchester Grand...right next door to good old Snags. Can anyone say pool party?

When is everyone going down? I decided to skip the weekend this year and just go Wed-Fri.

Commtech
03-20-2009, 12:40 AM
what do you call cheap?

I don't know, $30 loose? I saw it at that price at F&S a while back but didn't need it back then.

figrin bran
03-20-2009, 01:05 AM
Manchester Grand...right next door to good old Snags. Can anyone say pool party?

When is everyone going down? I decided to skip the weekend this year and just go Wed-Fri.

I'll be there for only Thurs. and Fri.

bikerscout
03-20-2009, 06:36 AM

:frus::mad: I'm still mad at H about the blue suit CC. So random - so bs

Tycho
03-20-2009, 01:05 PM
Comic Con is selling out - out of passes for Saturday now (4 day are gone!) and hotel rooms are also selling out.

I posted a link to the article in today's San Diego paper in the Conventions forum.

My friend found me all the Wal-Mart exclusive comic packs today and picked up 2 Ewoks sets, 2 Sunber / Amanamans, and 1 Rebel Pilot pack for me.

lifeinabox
03-20-2009, 01:41 PM
Are there better days to go to Comic-con in terms of seeing all the new SW collectibles? Or I guess I should ask if I go on Thurs or Fri to beat the crowds (I'm sure it will still be packed) will everything be revealed or do they save big announcements for the weekend? I'm new to all this. Thanks.

Tycho
03-20-2009, 01:51 PM
Friday is always "Star Wars Day," when Hasbro has its toy pannel and reveals almost all of their plans through Christmas and the next year's winter (January-March 2010).

They usually save some surprises though, and sometimes on Saturday they'll put a couple of other items out to get repeat-visits to their display site.

The Hasbro Star Wars Team is very personable and a highlight of every convention is going by and visiting with them.

lifeinabox
03-20-2009, 07:20 PM
Friday is always "Star Wars Day," when Hasbro has its toy pannel and reveals almost all of their plans through Christmas and the next year's winter (January-March 2010).

They usually save some surprises though, and sometimes on Saturday they'll put a couple of other items out to get repeat-visits to their display site.

The Hasbro Star Wars Team is very personable and a highlight of every convention is going by and visiting with them.

Thanks for the info! Very helpful. Does Hasbro display their wares prior to the Friday panel?

Tycho
03-21-2009, 04:30 AM
Thanks for the info! Very helpful. Does Hasbro display their wares prior to the Friday panel?

Yes, but not everything. They hold back on some stuff until they make their official announcements on SW Day.

Chaddymac
03-21-2009, 08:13 PM
Thanks, CHL, for the Spacetrooper!

RUSHBOY
03-21-2009, 10:38 PM
I also found the walmart exclusive comic packs (12.88 each) but I only bought the one with the 3 ewoks in it !! All 3 comic packs are very cool though ! :thumbsup:

JediTricks
03-23-2009, 12:11 AM
Yeah, thanks CHL for the Spacetrooper stash! You da man!

Found a bunch of thisses and thats from TLC wave 5 at Target La Cienega and Culver City and TRU La Cienega. Also found some Marvel Universes at the first and last on that list, and XMO: Wolverines at the second and last. One of the Targets, I forget which, had a Wedge / Borsk comic pack.

Target Culver City had a lone Titanium Series BARC Speeder, I left on pegs because the sculpt and paint look pretty bad to me.

Jango Speck
03-23-2009, 08:43 PM
I really hate the new resets at Target and TRU- obviously SW isn't that popular since they're pushing it farther back in the store, and on the inside aisle so you don't see it walking in.

When are those Old Man Obi-Wan Mighty Muggs gonna show up?

P.S. I'm selling my ROTS ARC-170 and TAC Y-Wing, both for retail. Any takers?

BlueSnags
03-23-2009, 11:13 PM
When are those Old Man Obi-Wan Mighty Muggs gonna show up?

They're supposed to hit in May, but they're online exclusive.

-Snags

Jango Speck
03-26-2009, 01:55 AM
Saw the Luke/Palpatine Comic pack at Target Pasadena- kind of cool, but I'm done with that stuff. Also saw the Quinlan Vos and Kashyyk Clone- how many friggin paint jobs are we gonna see on the camouflage biker scout? This one is way to army looking.

figrin bran
03-29-2009, 12:36 AM
I stashed a TFU Ratchet at La Brea Target if anyone needs it.

BlueSnags
03-29-2009, 04:49 PM
Wal-mart exclusive Comic Packs finally hit the valley today. Picked up all three, along with an extra set for Crunchy. Good stuff.

-Snags

CrunchyNug
03-29-2009, 07:01 PM
Wal-mart exclusive Comic Packs finally hit the valley today. Picked up all three, along with an extra set for Crunchy. Good stuff.

-Snags

Wowsers!!! BIG thanks for the hook-up Bro. :D

bikerscout
03-30-2009, 12:04 AM

-Snags

..................................pix??????

CrunchyNug
03-30-2009, 12:14 PM
Found some Comic Packs too this morning in a Valley WM. It looks like there were 3 cases...plenty to go around (for a while at least). PM for location!!!

lifeinabox
03-30-2009, 02:40 PM
Anyone see the latest Clone Wars wave 5 at WM?

Jango Speck
04-01-2009, 11:48 PM
Found a double deck of SW playing cards at the grocery store today- only $5.99. Very tempting, but I passed.

I'm getting rid of prequel collector tins- any takers?

Haven't seen anything tempting at TRU or Target lately.

Commtech
04-03-2009, 09:52 PM
Is there anybody heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr eeeeeee??????????

sentry
04-03-2009, 10:14 PM
I ain't seen s#!t !

figrin bran
04-03-2009, 11:43 PM
Has anyone been finding DCUC wave 6 or 7 figures, or any DCUC for that matter?

lifeinabox
04-03-2009, 11:44 PM
Plenty of WM exclusive comic packs at the Torrance/Gardena WM.

Anyone seen Clone Wars Wave 5?

figrin bran
04-04-2009, 12:56 AM
Plenty of WM exclusive comic packs at the Torrance/Gardena WM.

Anyone seen Clone Wars Wave 5?

Probably not or else you'd hear someone bragging about it :p

K M Toydarian
04-04-2009, 05:11 AM
Pick up the ewok comic pack in Duarte the other day. Tons on the shelf. Have not seen any new figures at Target this week. I was hoping to get a little savings at 6.99 sale price, but no luck.

Tycho
04-04-2009, 06:55 AM
Nintendo Wii owners, go to Target today - Saturday - for the last day of the savings: Buy 2 games and get 1 FREE (any price games for the Wii).

I did and had a $10 off $100 in electronics coupon and got $150 worth of games for $90.

I got 2K9 MLB, Tiger Woods' Golf 2009, and Lego Indiana Jones!

darkagent
04-04-2009, 01:00 PM
I picked up Wave 5 Space Battle Droid and Jar Jar today at Los Feliz TRU. I was told they had put out several Wave 5 cases this past week.

Jango Speck
04-04-2009, 03:11 PM
Nintendo Wii owners, go to Target today - Saturday - for the last day of the savings: Buy 2 games and get 1 FREE (any price games for the Wii).

I did and had a $10 off $100 in electronics coupon and got $150 worth of games for $90.

I got 2K9 MLB, Tiger Woods' Golf 2009, and Lego Indiana Jones!

Pretty cool deal, but Lego Indy really sucks- you'll be selling that thing on Craigslist in no time. After the great SW Lego games, I think the programmers started coasting with all the other versions- they're made easy so 8 year olds can beat them in a couple of afternoons.

lifeinabox
04-04-2009, 04:23 PM
I picked up Wave 5 Space Battle Droid and Jar Jar today at Los Feliz TRU. I was told they had put out several Wave 5 cases this past week.

Your post inspired me to check out the Hawthorne TRU and I finally found Wave 5! Picked up Kit Fisto, space battle droid and the green clone. Left A couple of Jar Jars on the pegs. Wait and see if my son wants one later on. Thanks!

Tycho
04-04-2009, 05:30 PM
Pretty cool deal, but Lego Indy really sucks- you'll be selling that thing on Craigslist in no time. After the great SW Lego games, I think the programmers started coasting with all the other versions- they're made easy so 8 year olds can beat them in a couple of afternoons.

I'm really liking Indiana Jones! It's true I've beat Raiders and Temple of Doom (haven't started Last Crusade yet), but I didn't find all the artifact pieces and treasure, etc. It's going to be great going back and Free Playing this with different characters so I can make the best use of all "the talent" they invested in characters like the Bazooka Trooper and scholars who can read ancient text without always having the guide book.

figrin bran
04-05-2009, 12:37 PM
Target acquired!!!

TFA G1 shockwave & sunstorm for $4.99 each!!!!!!

sentry
04-05-2009, 05:03 PM
Has anyone been finding DCUC wave 6 or 7 figures, or any DCUC for that matter?

I just saw Blue Beetle, Booster Gold, and Camo Aquaman at Porter Ranch Wal Mart.

BlueSnags
04-06-2009, 05:56 PM
Hey - check this out. Pretty cool.

http://threads.rebelscum.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=3693765&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=93&fpart=1#3693765

-Snags

Commtech
04-07-2009, 01:27 AM

http://threads.rebelscum.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=3693765&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=93&fpart=1#3693765

-Snags

That's great! Congratulations Snags!:thumbsup: Now... will you sign mine? j/k:D

BlueSnags
04-07-2009, 02:44 AM
That's great! Congratulations Snags!:thumbsup: Now... will you sign mine? j/k:D

:laugh::laugh::thumbsup:

-Snags

bikerscout
04-07-2009, 05:03 AM

-Snags

To emulate this guy is the best way to pick up chicks I've heard. :p

JediTricks
04-07-2009, 02:17 PM
My sister just called me to say that the Westside Pavillion is building a new Target. The west side is rapidly becoming Target-central!

darkagent
04-07-2009, 10:29 PM
I'm hearing that the Target exclusive TFA 2 packs on sale this week for $4.98 are a pricing mistake. The home office has already sent out notices to each Target to take any remaining stock back to the stock room. From what I've heard, it was suppose to be a promotional item for this Easter Sunday and the price is suppose to be around $13.98.

Good luck to any one who picked these up at $4.98. I've been told that a few F&S dealers have been cleaning out all the stores from Pomona to LA since Sunday.

figrin bran
04-07-2009, 11:14 PM
I'm hearing that the Target exclusive TFA 2 packs on sale this week for $4.98 are a pricing mistake. The home office has already sent out notices to each Target to take any remaining stock back to the stock room. From what I've heard, it was suppose to be a promotional item for this Easter Sunday and the price is suppose to be around $13.98.

Good luck to any one who picked these up at $4.98. I've been told that a few F&S dealers have been cleaning out all the stores from Pomona to LA since Sunday.

However, Target isn't open on Easter Sunday.

I was fortunate enough to get both sets for $4.98. However, I find it hard to believe that Target could goof up this badly. They had $4.98 sales tags at 2 Target locations I went to and from reports on other sites, collectors in other states found this deal as well.

Kidhuman
04-08-2009, 07:49 AM
Reminds me of a few years back when Kmart put Battlefront 2 in their Black Friday ad for 12 bucks right after it came out. Its not Target that made te mistake, but the printing company.

Tycho
04-08-2009, 12:10 PM
But don't they have to offer rainchecks for the items then? It's false-advertising otherwise. I'm not sure if that's criminal, but it might go against the store's stated policy towards its customers anyway.

So all they can do is save up their stock until the right sale ad is published. But I think they might have to issue rainchecks during the current ad-run for all who ask.

darkagent
04-08-2009, 04:29 PM
That's just it, it wasn't in the ad this week. It was just a nationwide in store sale. Anyways, it looks like they've corrected the problem and any stores that still have them in stock, are putting them back out at the sale price of $22.98. I actually confirmed this myself at the La Cienega Target today.

JediTricks
04-08-2009, 04:37 PM
All of a sudden, I'm digging this TFA Sunstorm & Ratchet I got a whole lot more. :p Accidental pricing is very cool!

Kidhuman
04-08-2009, 09:14 PM
But don't they have to offer rainchecks for the items then? It's false-advertising otherwise. I'm not sure if that's criminal, but it might go against the store's stated policy towards its customers anyway.

So all they can do is save up their stock until the right sale ad is published. But I think they might have to issue rainchecks during the current ad-run for all who ask.

No they dont, as long as the ad states they are not responsible for misprints.

Jango Speck
04-09-2009, 12:00 AM
Does anyone have one of the Ark of the Covenant business card holders? Any pictures? I'm curious how big it is, and if it's worth the cash. I'm a huge Raider's fan, so as long as it's better quality than the Ark that came with the Indy figure last year, I'm in! :whip:

Also, how durable is the Idol pencil cup?

Chaddymac
04-09-2009, 12:16 AM
I assume you've already seen the EE listing, but just in case you haven't... http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=GE10659

Jango Speck
04-09-2009, 12:34 AM
Yeah, but I was hoping for a "real" photo taken by someone who bought it, and what is it made out of, and how much does it weigh? Is this just plastic?

Tycho
04-09-2009, 12:56 AM
In the movie it's suggested that they are actually made out of real gold! ;)

Maradona
04-11-2009, 03:22 AM
Found and passed on a few TRU exclusives. Both the Hailfire Droid and V-Wing with figures are $40 each! These were just out at $20 with figures that are $7 and still available. Also, I saw the Force Unleashed Walmart 3-packs in the new TRU packaging. Surprisingly, these were only $20.:rolleyes:

Mvader91
04-11-2009, 03:47 AM
:mad:
Found and passed on a few TRU exclusives. Both the Hailfire Droid and V-Wing with figures are $40 each! These were just out at $20 with figures that are $7 and still available. Also, I saw the Force Unleashed Walmart 3-packs in the new TRU packaging. Surprisingly, these were only $20.:rolleyes:
:mad:Any more Toys r Us is just ricockulous with pricing! Legos are usually 5 to 20 dollars higher. With this economy you would think they would promote value. I saw those packs today as well. Business as usual at TRU?:whip:

BlueSnags
04-11-2009, 03:49 PM
Finally found (and bought) the Ki-Adi Mundi & Sharad Hett comic pack yesterday. This was at Burbank TRU. While I was there I noticed Wormser woring the register. Probably why none of CW Wave 5 has hit the pegs during their "2 for $11" sale this week. On a positive note, I believe both Dazed & Confused and Chef Boyardee are gone. Two down, one to go...

Stopped by NoHo Target today and saw a Sarlacc BP on clearance for $38. Ended up grabbing one - planning on doing a Sarlacc/Skiff display on one of my DETOLF shelves (using the vintage figures, not the crappy figures that came with the BP). If anyone wants the figures from the BP, shoot me a PM.

-Snags

Commtech
04-11-2009, 10:42 PM
Finally found (and bought) the Ki-Adi Mundi & Sharad Hett comic pack yesterday. This was at Burbank TRU. While I was there I noticed Wormser woring the register. Probably why none of CW Wave 5 has hit the pegs during their "2 for $11" sale this week. On a positive note, I believe both Dazed & Confused and Chef Boyardee are gone. Two down, one to go...

-Snags

The Chef Boyardee nickname on that guy still cracks me up big time!:D

BlueSnags
04-12-2009, 12:57 AM
The Chef Boyardee nickname on that guy still cracks me up big time!:D

CT,

Right on. Chef Boyardee is one of my favorite scalper nicknames, right up there with Hootie and Wormser.

You see Boyardee at Burbank TRU lately? I am thinking he finally got s**t-canned.

-Snags

Tycho
04-12-2009, 01:38 AM
Where have my LA Scalper Heroes been? Headphones and Plumber Bob?

K M Toydarian
04-12-2009, 03:13 AM
Passed on a Valley Skiff BP for 38 this week. Still not cheap enough for the Sarlaac. Don't need the rest.

BlueSnags
04-12-2009, 03:41 AM
Where have my LA Scalper Heroes been? Headphones and Plumber Bob?

Good question. I'm sure they're still around - haven't hit any stores at opening in a long time.

Any of you LA guys seen them lately? I get the distinct impression SW collecting is DOA around here, even the scalpers aren't as prolific as they used to be...

-Snags

figrin bran
04-12-2009, 12:40 PM
El Puerco is the only scalper I've seen this year, actually.

I picked up the WM ewoks and pilots packs this morning, btw.