PDA

View Full Version : L.A. area Just Found

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

figrin bran
07-08-2010, 09:57 PM
It was indeed Starscream, I have mine right here on my desk, and Bikerscout's is still in box. Oddly, the tape they used on the packaging for both is very weak and coming off in spots. And TRU used zero packing materials, thanks so much there, jerks.

Screamer is very cool, I'll post a review in the TF thread later today.

Bikerscout, please PM me when you have an idea of when you want to get together.

JT, you want to hear about TRU.com's poor packing, I got the CW Mando Officer yesterday. Originally I ordered him with Dengar during the BOGO sale. Dengar turned out to not be in stock but they still gave me the Mando Officer for half off.

So he came in a padded mailer and the card got bent and crushed. The mailer had no extra tape to seal it either.

Turbowars
07-08-2010, 11:47 PM
Hey guys, just wanted to chime in and say how AWESOME the new AT-AT is. Got it from Redfordfilms yesterday for $100.78 shipped. It's the best ship that hasbro has ever made. It's so huge I could not believe it. I don't know where to put it.

bikerscout
07-09-2010, 08:05 AM
Awesome JT. :pleased: Sending PM.

Chaddymac
07-09-2010, 12:13 PM
Hey guys, just wanted to chime in and say how AWESOME the new AT-AT is. Got it from Redfordfilms yesterday for $100.78 shipped. It's the best ship that hasbro has ever made. It's so huge I could not believe it. I don't know where to put it.
When you figure it out, share some pics! I can't wait to buy my own.

JediTricks
07-09-2010, 02:06 PM
Tycho left me a voicemail saying his TRU got in the AT-AT and the new CW Deluxe fig & vehicle sets. I am too broke right now to do anything about it.

Commtech
07-09-2010, 09:08 PM
Hey guys... Long shot here: anyone have a spare Sideshow giftcard from a DVD or some other event, whatever amount it is 25, 50, 75, etc..? Just for today, they are letting us combine gift cards and I already have one from this year's comic con online event that I would like to combine with another one. If someone can help me out with a spare one, please LMK.

Turbowars
07-10-2010, 04:30 PM
Hey guys... Long shot here: anyone have a spare Sideshow giftcard from a DVD or some other event, whatever amount it is 25, 50, 75, etc..? Just for today, they are letting us combine gift cards and I already have one from this year's comic con online event that I would like to combine with another one. If someone can help me out with a spare one, please LMK.
I have a $50

Commtech
07-10-2010, 04:41 PM
Thanks Matt. The chance to combine GCs ended yesterday. I appreciate it, though.

K M Toydarian
07-10-2010, 06:56 PM
Saw my first glance at the new packaging in Los Felix TRU. No legends or new clone wars I wanted though. Seemed like grevious was the only new figure. Peg for 9.99 vintage, but no figs. I'll wait till they realize they are just regular figures and lower the price. Re packaged vehilces as well. Also had the new deluxe. Naboo skiff with Anakin looks good, and Cad Bane's swoop, but I passed.

I did buy the Wii sensor bar holder Darth Vader bust. 18 something after 25% clearance on the 24.98 clearance price! It's about GG bust size and looks quite nice.

Maradona
07-10-2010, 10:00 PM
This may not be a solitary sighting, but at least Montebello TRU had AT-ATs for sale. They also had the new deluxe Plo Koon, Cad Bane, and Anakin figures with their speeders.

Tycho
07-10-2010, 11:37 PM
I got the B-AT-AT earlier in the week at TRU's brick-and-mortar.

They also got the Twin Pod Cloud Car in. I forgot to get 1 more but will do so later.

I got 2 LC Starscreams and don't remember if I posted that. (They got them into the store, but mine came from TRU.com)

I picked up various other things and got 2 Mandalorian Warrior Guards from TRU.com

Oh - yeah - I got the Naboo Star Skiff ship with Pilot Anakin as well.

Starscream is the best thing I bought though! (Haven't opened the AT-AT because I might return it. I had not planned to buy that thing and am not sure I'm keeping it. Looks cool from outside the box though).

Turbowars
07-11-2010, 12:37 AM
I got the B-AT-AT earlier in the week at TRU's brick-and-mortar.

They also got the Twin Pod Cloud Car in. I forgot to get 1 more but will do so later.

I got 2 LC Starscreams and don't remember if I posted that. (They got them into the store, but mine came from TRU.com)

I picked up various other things and got 2 Mandalorian Warrior Guards from TRU.com

Oh - yeah - I got the Naboo Star Skiff ship with Pilot Anakin as well.

Starscream is the best thing I bought though! (Haven't opened the AT-AT because I might return it. I had not planned to buy that thing and am not sure I'm keeping it. Looks cool from outside the box though).
Don't be a retard, just open the AT-AT. It's Hasbros best yet.

JediTricks
07-11-2010, 03:23 AM
TRU La Cienega had 2 dlx Star Skiff & Anakins, and 1 Plo Koon. Cad Bane & Bike all gone. :(

Tycho
07-11-2010, 11:50 AM
I didn't get my brain transplant yet.

People haven't lined up to volunteer for that one for some reason.

Anyway, the brain I have says:

The 1998 AT-AT fits in the display case for my Battle of Hoth scene absolutely perfectly with room to hang a 1995 Snowspeeder (actually 2) flying over it.
There are plenty of other things (even other toys) I can get for the $100.
I don't have room for something I already dedicated space for (with the 1998) and would appreciate the chance to force myself to make space for something like Jabba's Sailbarge which I've long coveted.
I bought my BAT-AT so that I'd be able to take the time and make my own choice about it. I might even be able to see Hasbro's out of the package at Comic Con before I have to make my choice about returning the one I bought.

One thing I have considered on the other side is that if I and others support big vehicles at their MSRP, I get that much closer to having the Sailbarge and Star Destroyer that I want.

bikerscout
07-11-2010, 11:52 AM
Hah. I went to that TRU after 8pm yesterday and saw the same stuff. No Cad Bane bike. I don't like his facial sculpt anyway. They had a LC SS which i checked out. Oh ya, they put out 2 cases of EU wave and vintage. Didn't get anything -just left -;) ya, right.......

Tycho - Are you high?? Keep it!! If you're so on the fence now, why buy it in the 1st place? :confused:

ooh! now I'm a 'Hired Goon' !!!

JediTricks
07-11-2010, 03:46 PM
Hah. I went to that TRU after 8pm yesterday and saw the same stuff. No Cad Bane bike. I don't like his facial sculpt anyway. They had a LC SS which i checked out. Oh ya, they put out 2 cases of EU wave and vintage. Didn't get anything -just left -;) ya, right.......

Tycho - Are you high?? Keep it!! If you're so on the fence now, why buy it in the 1st place? :confused:

Drat, I knew I should have stayed at La Cienega last night for hours and hours on the chance that they'd put out all the stuff I wanted. :p

I forgot though, La Cienega TRU did have 1 battle-damaged Star Trek 2009 movie "Enterprise" (not in my book).

Today, Los Feliz TRU had 1 Star Skiff and 2 Plo Koon speederbikes, a few new grievouses (1 more than that thanks to a return :D), and on the TF front, I scored the new scouts Hubcap and Brimstone for bogo50%.

Turbowars
07-11-2010, 07:58 PM
Thanks Matt. The chance to combine GCs ended yesterday. I appreciate it, though.
Sorry about that. To cheer you up here's an update on my 1/6scale WED Droid.

http://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74319&page=6

Commtech
07-12-2010, 12:26 AM
Sorry about that. To cheer you up here's an update on my 1/6scale WED Droid.

http://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74319&page=6

That is just beautiful, Matt!!! It did cheer me up! Congratulations!!

I'm sending you a pm via SSC Freaks regarding a commission for a GI JOE vehicle: 1/6 swamp skier. See if you are interested.

Note to everyone:
If you or a friend were able to order a SDCC Exclusive Hot Toys predator from Sideshow and don't want it, I'll take it off your hands. I'll even pay you a slight mark up for it. I just don't want to pay ebay prices. LMK. I really want one!!!!

Tycho
07-12-2010, 04:55 AM

Oh, so I can consider it in my own due time in the quiet of my own home and not have to search for it in the stores later.

Besides, I have my receipt and could offer it to someone here (probably in San Diego for Comic Con) for cost if they want it and I am deciding to return it.

I do need to finish my inventory in my storage and find out if I do indeed have a box of 6 or more snowtroopers and an extra Veers from 2004-on that I may have saved and stored for this exact possibility. I have the receipts for those too and though I can no longer return them, I can offer the troops at cost with the BAT-AT just in case - then everything's already to go.

If I do decide to keep it, I'm going to have to find that new Snowspeeder Luke figure most likely. But I've seen him on different occasions. I traded the only one I ever bought to JediTricks with no regrets. But I don't know - I think Luke just might look good hanging from the thing and making use of the zip line play feature.

bikerscout
07-12-2010, 11:15 AM
shouts to JT for hookin me up with LC SS on Sat. Really cool toy, haven't had time to open it yet. I may open my WM Legends Devastator first. Anyone who has that set - how is it??

JediTricks
07-12-2010, 03:38 PM
I like Legends Devastator, it's fun for what it is, and looks decent doing it. It's hardly exceptional though, limited mobility and the face kinda hangs off it, and some parts are a bit fragile. Most of the Legends bots within are decent though, I think I liked 5 out of 7 of 'em. The idea of such tiny robots transforming on their own and then combine into this bigger thing makes it special.

Turbo, I decided not to do the SDCC Gentle Giant McQuarrie Vader, but I don't have enough $ right now to front you a preorder on it. Thoughts?

figrin bran
07-12-2010, 11:12 PM

argh!!! I was a La Cienega TRU on Saturday. oh well

Jango Speck
07-13-2010, 12:02 AM
Pegs at Burbank TRU were pretty bare today. No sign of the AT-AT either.

bikerscout
07-13-2010, 01:34 PM
alright I couldn't resist, I opened LC SS and transformed him once yesterday morning. Pretty rad.

In yesterday's mail I got a mystery package from TRU. I thought it was gonna be Obi-wan that I wanted so badly b/c his lack of articulation is so awesome, but instead it was............................................... ...
Deathwatch commander Pre Vizsla!!!! :shocked:

The gamble/order worked!! There are many who need to be opened before him, but i'll have to discipline myself not to open him until all the older figs are opened first!!

JediTricks
07-13-2010, 02:40 PM
argh!!! I was a La Cienega TRU on Saturday. oh well
He was kidding about those EU and Vintage.

Bikerscout, glad to hear you opened and dig LC SS. :thumbsup:

JediTricks
07-13-2010, 07:25 PM
La Cienega TRU has nearly all the vintange figs. i got the last luke, and someone got all the fetts.

figrin bran
07-14-2010, 01:04 AM
I don't suppose anyone missed out on the Matty.com SDCC pre orders this morning but would like an MOTUC Orko/Prince Adam? I got extras for a friend but it turns out they won't need them.

JediTricks
07-14-2010, 12:26 PM
La Cienega TRU has nearly all the vintange figs. i got the last luke, and someone got all the fetts.
I sent that from my phone 5 minutes after I found them. I had forgotten about Dack Ralter though, they didn't have him, likely because he doesn't ship in the revision 1 case. Stupid revision cases.

bikerscout
07-14-2010, 02:31 PM
why not wait & get vintage at Target or wally for cheaper? They'll be like $8 right??

JediTricks
07-14-2010, 03:14 PM
why not wait & get vintage at Target or wally for cheaper? They'll be like $8 right??
Yes, their MSRP is $8, but at TRU yesterday, I bought 8 figures on the bogo50% sale, so that's 4 figures at $5 and 4 at $10, or an average of $7.50 a figure, cheaper than the other retailers, and no worries about finding them later.

Commtech
07-14-2010, 08:47 PM
I don't suppose anyone missed out on the Matty.com SDCC pre orders this morning but would like an MOTUC Orko/Prince Adam? I got extras for a friend but it turns out they won't need them.

I need one!! PM'd you!

I also need one plastic man, if someone can help!! Thanks!

Tycho
07-15-2010, 11:56 AM
I got JediTricks his Dak he can pick up from me at Comic Con.

Now he can take on the whole Empire by himself.

I found all the Vintage figures but only got a single Cloud Car Pilot for myself.

They looked somewhat cool though, but I didn't need them.

I did however buy a lot of the Clone Wars figures including multiples of Premier Vizla and the Mandalorian Security Trooper, plus Aurra Sing.

I wish I could find Thi-Sen (and a few of him!) plus TX-20.

Now I need 1 more Twin Pod Cloud Car as well (anyone want to split up the cost with the BOGO 50%-off deal?)

DarkKnight4516
07-15-2010, 02:56 PM
Ran into a situation at lacienega tru this morning, when i arrived an associate was putting out a case of the new deluxe. So i picked up all 3 and decided to take the shipping box that they come in for easy storage. 2 min later on the way to the checkout a chubby little tru girl employee who was pricing another isle saw what i had in my had with the DO NOT SELL sticker on them and threw a fit. She called the manager an said i wasnt allowed to buy them but while she was away i slid the 3 i needed out of the shipping container and said i understand to the manager handed him the empty case and slow snuck to the checkout with my goods and got away un-scaved due to my quick thinking. I was surprised because i haven't had a problem with the new stuff there that they put out yet. So if your at lacienega tru watch out for the chubby 4ft tall hispanic girl employee. Watch out .....SHE KNOWS about the August street date.

bikerscout
07-15-2010, 05:18 PM
If you're talking about SW deluxe (Plo w/bike, Anakin/skiff, and Mando/speeder) Plo and Anakin were out on Sat. JT & I saw them, I think even Figrin did. How dumb. Utterly stupid. TRUs have been puttin out the street dated stuff for weeks now - no lookin back. If there was some penalty by Hasbro, they would've withdrawn stuff by now.

Turbowars
07-15-2010, 06:45 PM
I like Legends Devastator, it's fun for what it is, and looks decent doing it. It's hardly exceptional though, limited mobility and the face kinda hangs off it, and some parts are a bit fragile. Most of the Legends bots within are decent though, I think I liked 5 out of 7 of 'em. The idea of such tiny robots transforming on their own and then combine into this bigger thing makes it special.

Turbo, I decided not to do the SDCC Gentle Giant McQuarrie Vader, but I don't have enough $ right now to front you a preorder on it. Thoughts?
No worries, I don't think I will need more than one. GG got lazy on this guy.

Tycho
07-15-2010, 10:46 PM
I met a guy who informed me that he sold Star Wars figures in Europe. :rolleyes:

He was friendly and nice and seemed to sincerely appreciate the figures (like by comparing them to previous incarnations of the OT figures such as past Han Solo Hoths).

So he was friendly, a foreigner, and genuinely interested - but also a scalper.

Should I have called him a $@#$%! and knocked him off his feet, or at least told him what we think of scalpers in the simplest English that he could understand?

I just bought what I came to buy and made polite conversation with him.

Hmmmm. What would YOU have honestly done?

wampaslayr
07-15-2010, 11:24 PM
Found most of the Vintage figs at TRU in Valencia. Picked up Dengar, At-At Cmdr, Dak, and Twin Pod Pilot. Luke and Boba were missing. The C-3PO fig looks cheap and a definite pass for me. I'm also a little disappointed in the Han figure. I love seeing the Vintage style cards again on the pegs.

JediTricks
07-16-2010, 02:05 AM
No worries, I don't think I will need more than one. GG got lazy on this guy.Yeah, right? It looked so much better before paint.

I met a guy who informed me that he sold Star Wars figures in Europe. :rolleyes:

He was friendly and nice and seemed to sincerely appreciate the figures (like by comparing them to previous incarnations of the OT figures such as past Han Solo Hoths).

So he was friendly, a foreigner, and genuinely interested - but also a scalper.

Should I have called him a $@#$%! and knocked him off his feet, or at least told him what we think of scalpers in the simplest English that he could understand?

I just bought what I came to buy and made polite conversation with him.

Hmmmm. What would YOU have honestly done?I would have probably contacted the manager and suggested that this may not be good for business, and may even be violating international trade laws which could put his store in jeopardy, and encourage him to contact his management and the authorities.

Ok, really I'd just have nodded, feigned interest, and walked away to nark him out on the web. :p

Chaddymac
07-16-2010, 11:43 AM
Found most of the Vintage figs at TRU in Valencia. Picked up Dengar, At-At Cmdr, Dak, and Twin Pod Pilot. Luke and Boba were missing. The C-3PO fig looks cheap and a definite pass for me. I'm also a little disappointed in the Han figure. I love seeing the Vintage style cards again on the pegs.
The C-3PO figure is a tough call. Yes, there's something about him that seems a little off, but he's also so ridiculously articulated, I HAVE to recommend him to you.

JediTricks
07-16-2010, 02:01 PM
3PO looks better out of package, the tray holds him with his torso joint bent fully forward fully covering the stomach. The articulation and removable panels he has are quite nifty. That said, I do have issues with this figure, it's not proportioned that accurately to itself, and it's too small to scale to other figures. For that reason, as a SW figure in a larger line I couldn't give it a recommend, but as a stand-alone item I would probably recommend it.

bikerscout
07-17-2010, 02:38 PM
wow. LC SS is really outstanding. Just transformed him back into robot mode for the first time. Took me forever to flip the canopy down & reveal the head. Was watching a youtube clip of transformation & figured out I needed to fold back a panel behind the cockpit -once that goes back -your home free!! Freakin awesome!! He's a shade taller than Prime too!! Crazy! I don't mind it though. Bring on LC Blackout/Grindor!!!!!! Forest fight time!! (gonna pop in the BR scene soon)

JediTricks
07-17-2010, 03:05 PM
wow. LC SS is really outstanding. Just transformed him back into robot mode for the first time. Took me forever to flip the canopy down & reveal the head. Was watching a youtube clip of transformation & figured out I needed to fold back a panel behind the cockpit -once that goes back -your home free!! Freakin awesome!! He's a shade taller than Prime too!! Crazy! I don't mind it though. Bring on LC Blackout/Grindor!!!!!! Forest fight time!! (gonna pop in the BR scene soon)
I had a hard time with that panel, it turns out the designers want you to open the canopy to pop it open, they sculpted fingernail notches at the canopy for it. Too bad the American team didn't know about it enough to put it in the instructions.

Tycho
07-19-2010, 04:16 AM
Bring on LC Blackout/Grindor!!!!!! Forest fight time!! (gonna pop in the BR scene soon)

Are they making LC Blackout / Grindor?

This is my most-wanted Transformer!

Along with more appropriate for the scale Human Alliance Decepticons like Rampage or Sideways (or even Scrapper's possible).

And I want BumbleBee in Scout Class.

DarkKnight4516
07-19-2010, 06:05 PM
Saw the new saga legends at target on desoto and peg tags for vintage so it looks like targets starting to get the cases to the stores. ............ On another note anyone gona be at SDCC on thursday?..... Also why arent the preorders up yet for the maul/owen comic pack for pickup didnt they do that last year?

CrunchyNug
07-19-2010, 11:51 PM
I'll be down there Wed & Thurs only. Gonna be standing in line the whole time probably. HTS doesn't do pre-orders, but they do have stuff for sale after the Con is over.

Kinda sad I'll miss the Hasbro panel on Friday morning this year.

figrin bran
07-20-2010, 12:20 AM
Crunchy, I'll probably be seeing you in lines on Thurs.

I preordered most of the Mattel stuff that I wanted but I'll still need to line up for Ecto-1 and hopefully, She-Ra.

bikerscout
07-20-2010, 05:05 AM
Tycho -- so far nothing is known about a LC Blackout being made. If done properly, wow, look out. He'd be taller than all of the LC!!!

JT -- I transformed SS from bot mode to jet without instructions a few days ago. (Proud of myself -lol). The arms folding underneath were the trickiest part I thought. The back panel with the top fins didn't want to go down, but it barely goes into place now.

Saw Vintage 3PO at a target last nite. The look of the figure was ok, but I could tell he was really short. My first vintage sighting! I may get him, but I'll see if a sale comes up first.

Crunchy, fig & all other CC attendees -- I'll be at the con all of the days. (not long sun. though, dunno yet). Hit me up. Text or otherwise. Hmmmm....how to get a hold of Figrin Bran? Hold a sign w/his name?? :p

figrin bran
07-20-2010, 10:35 AM
Bikerscout, maybe you can come to the Thurs. night SSG dinner?

Tycho
07-20-2010, 10:44 AM
I will be in the Hasbro Pavillion set-up at 5pm on Thursday.

If asked for identification, I will produce a MOUSE DROID from my pocket. I'm not kidding. As the President of the MDSA, I am always prepared. :yes:

But please don't inform the authorities or they will return me to the mental institution I escaped from and I'll miss the rest of the con.

On Friday, if I have not been captured, I will be at the Hasbro Star Wars presentation - possbily in the front row, with SirSteve and JediTricks (yes, he actually does exist).

Those attending from SSG should all try and meet up at the Hasbro Star Wars display to go to lunch / dinner around 5-6 pm on Thursday.

PM me for my phone number - and I will be reaching out to a few of you who I've met before but may have lost your numbers.

JediTricks
07-20-2010, 07:37 PM
Thursday around 5:30p seems to be our meet & eat at SDCC, everybody is invited to join us! Read more here: http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showthread.php?t=42887

Tycho -- so far nothing is known about a LC Blackout being made. If done properly, wow, look out. He'd be taller than all of the LC!!!No, they're not doing this, they've given a lot of good reasons why it wouldn't work at market unfortunately.

JT -- I transformed SS from bot mode to jet without instructions a few days ago. (Proud of myself -lol). The arms folding underneath were the trickiest part I thought. The back panel with the top fins didn't want to go down, but it barely goes into place now. Nice! The arms have that weird double-joint, in the instructions they have a photo to explain it, that's how odd it is. I'm surprised you have trouble with the back panels, my guess is you're not flipping the part ahead of it up first as that's what I ran to, otherwise pretty easy to do IIRC.

Crunchy, fig & all other CC attendees -- I'll be at the con all of the days. (not long sun. though, dunno yet). Hit me up. Text or otherwise. Hmmmm....how to get a hold of Figrin Bran? Hold a sign w/his name?? :pPretty much that's it, Bran doesn't have a CELLPHONE, if you can believe it! Los Angelino without a cellphone may as well be a Martian. :D He'll be at the Transformers panel probably though, and is doing our 5:30 get together.

bikerscout
07-21-2010, 03:33 AM
dunno if I'll be able to make it Thurs. That's a pretty full day. I'll contact u if i can JT

Tycho
07-21-2010, 10:44 AM
[QUOTE]RE: Leader Class Blackout / Grindor:

No, they're not doing this, they've given a lot of good reasons why it wouldn't work at market unfortunately.

Well don't worry guys. Comic Con will provide me with my big chance to smack them upside the head with my Leader Class Starscream!

We'll see about a Leader Class Blackout. They will have to tell me "insert the wrong answer here" for 4 days in a row. I WILL NOT shut-up about this.

A large helicopter Transformer toy when every other Transformer turns into a car or plane (with the exception to Brawl's LC tank which sold-through I'd point out)? Uh -what sales are not to be realized with this???

Helicopters are cool.

NOTE TO COMPLETE FOOLS ONLY: Helcopters are different from cars or airplanes. Gee whiz? Really?

Yeah. Really.

Pretty much that's it, Bran doesn't have a CELLPHONE, if you can believe it! Los Angelino without a cellphone may as well be a Martian. :D He'll be at the Transformers panel probably though, and is doing our 5:30 get together.

While I will do my best (and have already done so at previous cons) to meet up with Brandon - who I like to see - it's always stressful because if either he or myself are late to a meeting point (like my general post that I'll be at Hasbro Star Wars at 5pm on Thursday) - I worry that we'll miss each other.

NOTE ABOUT THURSDAY (especially to Brandon) - I will be heading to Hasbro for my first visit, trying to get there by 5pm. I have a panel before that and crowds might be thick. Once I get to Hasbro, I look around the SW Pavillion as it is - and Transformers are in there, too. I am not going to just stand still by the new SW figure case - but I will return there every 15 minutes or so. Yet I won't be far away as I'll be in Hasbro's display area (maybe on the Transformers side begging for Leader Class Blackout - please add your support!)

So I'm sure when we finally get food it will be closer to 6pm, but you get the idea. Now get a cell phone Brandon!

Jango Speck
07-27-2010, 12:29 AM
Was at Disneyland yesterday and noticed that they have the Yoda and Chewbacca Potato-Heads. Never saw these at retail, but the park has them, along with a whole slew of newer Disney/SW figures.

bikerscout
07-27-2010, 09:27 AM
wow. I was expecting 2 new pages of posts - "I found x" "at target they had," Guess everyone's busy & or wiped out from Comic con.

JediTricks
07-27-2010, 02:33 PM
Was at Disneyland yesterday and noticed that they have the Yoda and Chewbacca Potato-Heads. Never saw these at retail, but the park has them, along with a whole slew of newer Disney/SW figures.Disneyland has 8 exclusive SW Potato-heads that never went to retail, they are exclusive to Disney parks. Besides the 2 you saw, there's 3PO to make up wave 2. Wave 1 was 5 of them: Boba Fett, ANH Leia, ANH Luke, ANH Han, and Maul. Last month when I was there, they had most of them.

wow. I was expecting 2 new pages of posts - "I found x" "at target they had," Guess everyone's busy & or wiped out from Comic con.NO KIDDING! I actually felt MORE beat yesterday when I had some family errands to run out of the house than I did after the 3 hour mobile traffic jam driving back with 20,000 of my closest SDCC buddies on the 5 fwy on Sunday. Shopping for figures? To hell with that! :p I could barely make it to the bank, lunch, and my grandmother's condo in Culver City without feeling like I was put through the wringer.

Commtech
07-27-2010, 05:10 PM
Hey guys... I missed the HW ecto-1 and Plastic Man from Mattel at SDCC. If anyone's got extras and can hook me up, that would be awesome. LMK. Thanks!

JediTricks
07-27-2010, 05:43 PM
The Ecto sold out mighty fast. I couldn't believe that many people would shell out $20 for a $1 vehicle with extra deco. I didn't even try the Matty booth until Sunday after seeing the mania, and then I passed on Mo-Lar after all that, $40 wasn't bad for the 2 figs but I just don't have enough wuv for the MOTU Classics pricepoints.

bikerscout
07-27-2010, 06:43 PM
that accident on the 5N Sunday evening REALLY sucked. It was sluggish all the way to the OC line. More badness on the LA part of the 5, so sick of it, i got off on the 605 & took the 10. Then there was a stalled car on the 101N. ARRRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!! Took me almost 4 hrs. to get back.
I'm never takin the 5 down there again. Only reason i took it (& not the 15) was b/c I visited a friend at his restaurant in Old Town and was too far from 15 at that point. I need a GPS!!! seriously.

Overall about the con, preview night wasn't as bad as 08' or 09' but was still crowded. The lines for Hall H were insane for the big panels (Tron, Green lantern, Capt. Am, Thor) Waited 3.5 hrs and still didnt get into Capt. Am/Thor to give u an idea. Bummer, but i knew i was gambling. Speaking of Paramount, I'm really disappointed there wasn't a booth/more promo stuff for those movies nor TF3. Nothing for TF3? Come on. Ridiculous. I guess they're goin cheap after making $900 mill + last year. Wth?? Sunday was the busiest I've ever seen it in the last 5 yrs., but I still got some cool stuff I didn't get any other days. One video game area was giving out T-shirts & there was no line, so when they finally gave them out (after we waited patiently for 10-15 min) there was a surge & everyone got pushed. Gotta have a line next time guys. Lol.

Turbowars
07-27-2010, 07:06 PM
I left the SDCC at 1:30 and got to Ventura county at 4:00. Not too bad for traveling 160 miles after the biggest show on the west coast. Had a great time. Didn't make any panels monitory for myself so it was pretty relaxing. I really like going by myself. No one to worry about and do what the hell I want. Saw a few of you there. Went to SSF party and got wasted! The Family Guy panel was great. The Jedi Spoof looks fantastic. They showed the first 9 minutes of it. SSC is really stepping it up. 1/6 scale Dewback baby! GG might be taking some baby steps to bailing themselves out of their slump. Hasbro's Vintage looks great and look forward to getting a few select figures. Picked up Grimlock at the Con, what a great toy! The art section was fun, Picked up a few prints from Matt Bush and some Hoth battle print for a dude I can't remember.

All in all it was a good time.

JediTricks
07-27-2010, 07:45 PM
that accident on the 5N Sunday evening REALLY sucked. It was sluggish all the way to the OC line. More badness on the LA part of the 5, so sick of it, i got off on the 605 & took the 10. Then there was a stalled car on the 101N. ARRRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!! Took me almost 4 hrs. to get back.
I'm never takin the 5 down there again. Only reason i took it (& not the 15) was b/c I visited a friend at his restaurant in Old Town and was too far from 15 at that point. I need a GPS!!! seriously.4 hours? It only took me 3, and for a while my speedometer didn't cross 35. I hit the 5 north from First street SD at 5:30, my traffic was heavy well past the OC line until the 5 offramp to the 1 in Capistrano, I was going to pull off and hit Carrows or something right off the freeway, but the GPS showed that the traffic jam was building to an unending line behind me which meant hours of problems that stopping wouldn't help.

As for GPS, it was useless. In SD, it was super confused by the clouds on Wednesday and Thursday, and when I ran into traffic near Del Mar heading towards SD (they had a festival there and the longest line of cars I've ever seen on a single-lane freeway offramp), the GPS couldn't find a faster route because there wasn't jack squat out there to bypass to.

My friend took the 15 home to Pasadena and was home in 2 hours, despite putting 40 more miles under the wheels than the 3 hours I spent rolling.

The 5 is the way to go from Hollywood usually though, forward and back I usually hit around 90mph and can't find another car to worry about, but next time I'm definitely waiting until the evening to head back to LA. I was actually planning to do that this time, but Steve and Tycho decided to change their plans from dinner to lunch about 30 seconds after I had paid for my lunch, so they did their thing before I even finished my last panel.

Overall about the con, preview night wasn't as bad as 08' or 09' but was still crowded. The lines for Hall H were insane for the big panels (Tron, Green lantern, Capt. Am, Thor) Waited 3.5 hrs and still didnt get into Capt. Am/Thor to give u an idea. Bummer, but i knew i was gambling. Speaking of Paramount, I'm really disappointed there wasn't a booth/more promo stuff for those movies nor TF3. Nothing for TF3? Come on. Ridiculous. I guess they're goin cheap after making $900 mill + last year. Wth?? Sunday was the busiest I've ever seen it in the last 5 yrs., but I still got some cool stuff I didn't get any other days. One video game area was giving out T-shirts & there was no line, so when they finally gave them out (after we waited patiently for 10-15 min) there was a surge & everyone got pushed. Gotta have a line next time guys. Lol.Hall H needs replays on Sunday for the best stuff. Transformers and TF2 didn't have panels either, did they? I don't remember, I surely didn't go to them. :p Sorry to hear you waited that long and didn't get into those, I hope you made the Thursday Hall H stuff at least.

I was walking by a booth that had a line for free t-shirts, and all of a sudden the booth guy behind the ropes says he wants to toss them into non-line people first, so I got a free t-shirt and groped by 60 of my closest acquaintances at the same time as everybody mobbed for free... something (the people in the back didn't even know what they were raising their hands for!). Naturally that was Sunday. :D

I left the SDCC at 1:30 and got to Ventura county at 4:00. Not too bad for traveling 160 miles after the biggest show on the west coast. Had a great time. Didn't make any panels monitory for myself so it was pretty relaxing. I really like going by myself. No one to worry about and do what the hell I want. Saw a few of you there. Went to SSF party and got wasted! The Family Guy panel was great. The Jedi Spoof looks fantastic. They showed the first 9 minutes of it. SSC is really stepping it up. 1/6 scale Dewback baby! GG might be taking some baby steps to bailing themselves out of their slump. Hasbro's Vintage looks great and look forward to getting a few select figures. Picked up Grimlock at the Con, what a great toy! The art section was fun, Picked up a few prints from Matt Bush and some Hoth battle print for a dude I can't remember.

All in all it was a good time.Sounds like you made good time, 2.5 hrs to get to county line is quite impressive!

SSF party?

You were at the Family Guy panel? Damn, I should have hung out with you, I was there for it but just wanted to sit down after my line for it got abandoned in the parking lot earlier and we had to race as a line up the stairs in the back of the convention center, so I plopped in the first seat I could find.

Glad you had a good time doing the con by yourself! Me too, actually.

I think GG has some good ideas, but their price on the upsized vintage Kenner figures, and the rather uninspired con-exclusive Vader concept don't instill confidence in me just yet towards their brand.

I didn't even know about/notice the 1:6 Dewback, their website putting up "a month of comic-con" took the wind out of my sails on their brand so they stayed off my radar this year, I didn't even enter their booth until Sunday (I got a $20 card). Their Leia choking Jabba diorama was pretty cool though, just need to adjust Leia's eyeline.

Grimlock really is good, huh? You and Bikerscout both got him and I congratulate you both. I ended up checking Saturday for him but he was already sold out as Bikerscout warned me he would be, but I didn't sweat it since he'll be in stores soon.

K M Toydarian
07-28-2010, 06:17 PM
just came back from Target Weho. Star Wars has been reset with a few legends hanging around. On Monday the computer showed vintage in the
back, but I didn't bother asking to have them pulled. Didn't go Tuesday, but today, no vintage and none in the back. The reset was not done Monday, so I just missed them.

bikerscout
07-29-2010, 05:41 AM
Ok, maybe I'll wait on the GPS after what u said JT. I still can't stand the 5 though. I was coming back from Torrey Pines this spring and waited in a massive line the border patrol made near the truck scales/Camp Pendleton. Waited an hour in line, and when i got to the top, they released. Still dont know what they were looking for. Then I got *&%^(ed Sunday. Frustrated x10.

Sunday, for s & giggles I went to EE booth to see how they did on Grimlock and a guy told me they had sold out late Fri. or early Sat., but he offered me the display piece (which was boxed). Shoulda asked bout him Sun. JT -- :razz:.

I'm not in a hurry for vintage. Want to save $ right now. Btw, did anyone manage to get a Hallmark SW pin from preview night? (I forget the design) I have the other 4 and an extra Lando for trade. They are Lando, dagobah arrival Luke, Rex & Yoda, and a Snowspeeder. Plmk. thx.

Tycho
07-29-2010, 09:32 AM
Yesterday I got the Galactic Heroes AT-AT at Toys R Us.

I've wanted this for a long time!

JediTricks
07-29-2010, 01:46 PM
just came back from Target Weho. Star Wars has been reset with a few legends hanging around. On Monday the computer showed vintage in the
back, but I didn't bother asking to have them pulled. Didn't go Tuesday, but today, no vintage and none in the back. The reset was not done Monday, so I just missed them.Interesting. Do you remember the pricepoint showing in their system on Vintage?

Ok, maybe I'll wait on the GPS after what u said JT. I still can't stand the 5 though. I was coming back from Torrey Pines this spring and waited in a massive line the border patrol made near the truck scales/Camp Pendleton. Waited an hour in line, and when i got to the top, they released. Still dont know what they were looking for. Then I got *&%^(ed Sunday. Frustrated x10. Yeah, GPS really doesn't help out in the boonies or when there's heavy cloud cover or it's just having a bad day in general, though I wouldn't even attempt the 15 without it, that's a route with a lot of potential for trouble if something gets closed, it's not a straight shot on surface streets the way the streets around the 5 are.

I've gone about a dozen times to and from SD in the last few years, and only once have I run into that border patrol stop ("border patrol" apparently meaning 50 miles into the friggin' state), they looked at me and my passenger then waved us through. I guess they can see by the color of our skin if we're doing something illegal? Anyway, I certainly didn't wait a whole hour for it, I think we waited about 10 minutes in traffic, but it was either Saturday or Sunday night. I can't imagine how annoying it would have been to wait an hour to make sure we weren't coyotes. But the other 11 times I've done it, it's been a breeze until this time, flying out of LA county and back, it's basically door-to-door for my house.

Sunday, for s & giggles I went to EE booth to see how they did on Grimlock and a guy told me they had sold out late Fri. or early Sat., but he offered me the display piece (which was boxed). Shoulda asked bout him Sun. JT -- :razz:.MOTHER F'ER!!! And now TRU has raised the price to $70 anyway. Yeah, they sold out late Friday.

I'm not in a hurry for vintage. Want to save $ right now. Btw, did anyone manage to get a Hallmark SW pin from preview night? (I forget the design) I have the other 4 and an extra Lando for trade. They are Lando, dagobah arrival Luke, Rex & Yoda, and a Snowspeeder. Plmk. thx.I didn't go into Hallmark at all this year, just didn't make the time. I wanted to look at their SW and Star Trek vehicle ornaments too.

Yesterday I got the Galactic Heroes AT-AT at Toys R Us.

I've wanted this for a long time!
Congrats, how much was the AT-AT?

K M Toydarian
07-29-2010, 02:13 PM
Interesting. Do you remember the pricepoint showing in their system on Vintage?

Congrats, how much was the AT-AT?

7.99 vintage at target. legends are 6.99. clonewars may be 6.99 too. shelf tags are all there. large vehicle (atat) 99.99 and galactic heroes vehicle (atat) 39.99
hopefully the section stays stocked and has a good variety.

JediTricks
07-29-2010, 02:30 PM
Cool, right on the MSRP for all.

Chaddymac
07-29-2010, 03:02 PM
This makes me happy that I bit the bullet and decided to buy MP Grimlock at EE. The price tag at the Hasbro booth was $59.99, so when I saw the $70 price tag at EE I was pretty solidly taken aback. But he looked so cool...

Unfortunately, his fist light up mechanism still isn't working. I'm waiting to hear back from Hasbro CS, now that the figure seems to be unavailable for the forseeable future.

K M Toydarian
07-29-2010, 05:46 PM
Target Weho this afternoon had new nonfig stuff out. deluxe, blasters (incl. boba), ships(no snowspeeder or cloud car) ,gh atat, boba helmet, and rex and grevious forcebattlers. the latter are actually cool toys. the boba helmet is awesome.

bikerscout
07-29-2010, 09:28 PM
This makes me happy that I bit the bullet and decided to buy MP Grimlock at EE. The price tag at the Hasbro booth was $59.99, so when I saw the $70 price tag at EE I was pretty solidly taken aback. But he looked so cool...

Unfortunately, his fist light up mechanism still isn't working. I'm waiting to hear back from Hasbro CS, now that the figure seems to be unavailable for the forseeable future.

that sux. If that doesn't work, try TRU customer service. Sometimes H will not be able to replace store exclusive items.

Ya, i'm not complainin at the $70. Payin 3 o 4 bux more to have it 3-4 wks. early. Works for me. Can't wait to crack him open, but still need to organize posters and other stuff I'm giving to my friends. Took me 3+ hrs. just to sort items - not including posters.
Really weak that Hasbro did not have TLC/Vintage posters with the line up on them. If they have them for CV I'll be ****ed.

JediTricks
07-30-2010, 04:32 PM
Target Weho this afternoon had new nonfig stuff out. deluxe, blasters (incl. boba), ships(no snowspeeder or cloud car) ,gh atat, boba helmet, and rex and grevious forcebattlers. the latter are actually cool toys. the boba helmet is awesome.I got there in the evening, picked up Deluxe Figure & Vehicle Cad Bane finally, nice set! They also had the new Grievous role-play lightsaber.

For Transformers, they had nothing but 1 Stealth Force Megatron (vehicle turns into armored vehicle, no robot).

For GI Joe, they had a handful of the new Pursuit of Cobra line, I bought Snake Eyes.

Really weak that Hasbro did not have TLC/Vintage posters with the line up on them. If they have them for CV I'll be ****ed.They had some sort of poster all weekend for SW. Mine is still in the poster tube in my car, but it had a figure recreation of the ESB Leia/Han poster on 1 side, I don't remember what was on the other but they had plenty.

Turbowars
07-31-2010, 04:45 PM
anyone see the new Jabba at WM?

Tycho
07-31-2010, 04:59 PM
Nice meeting you at Comic Con, Matt.

I went to Target this morning and got

Transformers Human Alliance Jazz w. Capt. Lennox. Really curious I got this and have never seen HA Mudflap w. Simmons.

Target had the Snowspeeder and various re-release starfighters. I think it was a new case that the Cloud Car didn't ship in because I could still use 1 more Cloud Car.

Target also had all the new figures (vintage and CW) but I already got them at TRU and with the discount.

I don't remember what I paid for the GH AT-AT (from TRU). I'm cleaning house and will find the receipt some day but I'm in no hurry. It was a no-brainer purchase anyway. What is the price differences out there on the GH AT-AT anyway?

Target also had the new Transformers in their Cybertron versions like Deluxe Prime and Deluxe BumbleBee.

Toys are back. BTW - my Target remodled and toys are on the totally opposite side of the store from where they used to be, too.

Jango Speck
07-31-2010, 11:32 PM
Burbank TRU is finally undergoing their big Babies R Us addition- new exterior design, and probably less room for toys inside once they finish up. I'm so glad this is happening now that my kids are older ;( - I used to shlep out to Van Nuys for all kinds of things back in the day.

bikerscout
07-31-2010, 11:51 PM
got that ESB poster JT. A few of them.

La Cienega TRU had vintage figures this am. Many of the cards were bent to s%#t. Leia especially. There's no was it was box/shipping damage. Card was bent horizontally & vertically. Cross shape in middle. Terrible. No fett, no cloud car pilot.

For TF fans they had the Battle Ops BB (Culver TRU did too), and many deluxe Thrusts. No drifts though. The BB is cool, but I have the Ultimate BB 2007 and this new one doesn't fit with LC. Too big.
No new Joes as others mentioned.

Tycho
08-01-2010, 02:00 AM
My Target had the new GI Joes. I forgot to mention that as I don't purchase them but I do admire them. New cards and new figures, it looked like.

Snakeyes was impressive.

JediTricks
08-01-2010, 02:20 AM
got that ESB poster JT. A few of them.

La Cienega TRU had vintage figures this am. Many of the cards were bent to s%#t. Leia especially. There's no was it was box/shipping damage. Card was bent horizontally & vertically. Cross shape in middle. Terrible. No fett, no cloud car pilot.

For TF fans they had the Battle Ops BB (Culver TRU did too), and many deluxe Thrusts. No drifts though. The BB is cool, but I have the Ultimate BB 2007 and this new one doesn't fit with LC. Too big.
No new Joes as others mentioned.
That Leia should have a bent card, when I left yesterday it had been knocked back onto the floor where I had found it when I got there. I had put it up, and back down it was 10 minutes later. I saw it when leaving and gave up. There was a 4-LOM on the floor as well, but there were others on the peg as well - that figure is a pegwarmer waiting to happen.

Tycho
08-01-2010, 02:49 AM
That Leia [I][B]There was a 4-LOM on the floor as well, but there were others on the peg as well - that figure is a pegwarmer waiting to happen.

A bounty hunter? Seriously?

Where is the Vintage Carded Super-Articulated Malakali? That figure's sales would rock the house!

JediTricks
08-01-2010, 03:45 PM
4-LOM is going to pegwarm hard, it's a re-release of a figure we just got that didn't really blow up anyone's minds. It's not a particularly exciting figure. But I also don't think Dengar is going to really sell all that great either, it won't be a pegwarmer I predict but it will linger. I think the idea that all it has to say is "bounty hunter" and it'll sell is an outmoded concept.

DarkKnight4516
08-01-2010, 04:21 PM
anyone see the new Jabba at WM?

I saw one at crenshaw walmart and got excited to find one only to be disappointed when i picked it up and someone ripped out and stole the oola. I asked two employees if they had more and told them about the theft and got an answer of i dont work in that department and no one is working there right now. And they also couldnt care less someone stole oola. Thanks alot walmart employees.

Turbowars
08-01-2010, 05:00 PM
Scumbags! Man my WM doesn't have anything but old crap.

bikerscout
08-01-2010, 05:33 PM
sorry, shoulda posted this earlier, but a buddy of mine found Jabba at Duarte walmart mid week. That sux about the Oola. If I pass on jabba, i hope she gets a single card release.

bkusna
08-01-2010, 06:03 PM
it appears that the deluxe jabba is a superior sculpt compared to this walmart one...:shocked:

JediTricks
08-01-2010, 09:10 PM
Monrovia TRU had 2 TF drifts.

Duarte target had absolutely nothing, still remolding.

Duarte wm had nothing SW, 1 tf drift.

Pasadena target had everything SW and TF, I bought pre vizsla, mandalorian security, and TF human alliance jazz.

JediTricks
08-02-2010, 04:23 PM
it appears that the deluxe jabba is a superior sculpt compared to this walmart one...:shocked:
Not at all.

JediTricks
08-02-2010, 07:04 PM
I just remembered, Target Pasadena 1-story (that's the one I was at with the finds) also had the SWTF Republic Fighter Tank / Clone Trooper figure. I passed for now just due to finances.

bikerscout
08-02-2010, 09:23 PM
Vintage hit anywhere else? the valley? curious

K M Toydarian
08-02-2010, 10:08 PM
saw 1 vintage 3po at Valencia TRU last night. Nothing at Walmart or Target that was new, no reset yet up there. Passed for 9.99.

Turbowars
08-04-2010, 11:25 PM
Dudes! Where are the damn Jabba's? My local WM hasn't even reset yet. :cry:

figrin bran
08-05-2010, 01:51 AM
Vintage hit anywhere else? the valley? curious

Glendale Target had some this past weekend.

K M Toydarian
08-05-2010, 04:38 AM
On Tuesday night I went to pacoima Target and picked up a few vintage. They had all of wave one, but I just got new figs, not redos like bespin luke and 3po. The first vintage cards will work for from a few years ago.
They also had various CW and legends and the ATAT. Pretty good display. I think we will see this initial assortment replenished pretty frequently.
Also bought a Yarna and Breha for 1.50 ish for custom fodder. Noho hadn't reset as of Monday.

bikerscout
08-05-2010, 08:18 AM
Besides vintage, also lookin for that HA jazz. Plmk, thx.

JediTricks
08-05-2010, 01:51 PM
Amazon has it for $39.99, no shipping or tax.

CrunchyNug
08-05-2010, 06:16 PM
Haven't checked in since before SDCC cuz I've been on the move so much lately. Been finding Vintage figures around at several TRU's & Targets, including the AT-AT. I think I'll wait for the TRU packaging though.

Best thing was the delivery of the long awaited Qui-Gon & Eopie that came yesterday. I had written this one off cuz I sent in for it so late in the game and everyone was getting cancellation notices in the mail. My Vebb figs came about a month ago too, which I had sent in for WAY after I sent in for Eopie.

I guess I'm all caught up again, except for Jabba. It's nice seeing new SW, Transformers, & Joes hitting the streets finally.

Tycho
08-06-2010, 02:03 AM
I need Human Alliance Mudflap w. Simmons. Online prices are ridiculous. Was this released? Is it cancelled now or awaiting re-packaging?

There are some new Transformers that Hasbro showed at Comic Con - a missile launcher deluxe figure and a scout-class tank that fits into SeaSpray which haven't been released yet by my knowledge.

For Star Wars, the only things I really want are 5 Thi-Sens (CW) and the Mandalorian with Speeder (figure/vehicle pack - also CW) and the Clones-And-Droids BattlePack - also CW. Also that Jabba throne set, too.

K M Toydarian
08-06-2010, 02:27 AM
Best thing was the delivery of the long awaited Qui-Gon & Eopie that came yesterday. I had written this one off cuz I sent in for it so late in the game and everyone was getting cancellation notices in the mail. My Vebb figs came about a month ago too, which I had sent in for WAY after I sent in for Eopie.

Got my Qui Gon and Eopie in the mail today. Sent for him on the very last day of the promo.

Maradona
08-06-2010, 11:28 AM
Got my Qui Gon ans Eopie in the mail today. Sent for him on the very last day of the promo.

It's deja vu all over again. I sent for it the last day and received it today. The one difference was that I sent for 2 and received just one. I had only gotten one postcard regarding this also. This is the second time Hasbro does this, as I only received one Crystal Skull skeleton instead of the 2 I sent and paid for. Customer service's response then was that the promotion was closed. I never got a refund.

Turbowars
08-06-2010, 07:14 PM
Did you send for 2 in the same envelope? When I get multiples of these kind of things I send each one separately. With that said Fett will be the first mail-in I have sent in since the Stormy Lucas.

Turbowars
08-06-2010, 07:57 PM
Haven't checked in since before SDCC cuz I've been on the move so much lately. Been finding Vintage figures around at several TRU's & Targets, including the AT-AT. I think I'll wait for the TRU packaging though.

I guess I'm all caught up again, except for Jabba. It's nice seeing new SW, Transformers, & Joes hitting the streets finally.
Hey Jeff, long time no see. What up?

Man guys my local WM has not done anything with the toy section. All they have are BAD figures for $4.50 I want me a Jabba!

So I hit a few stores and the Vintage seems to be here and there. I bought some replacements for some smashed up cards and bubbles from TRU.com.

AT-AT is all over the place.

Maradona
08-07-2010, 12:07 AM
Did you send for 2 in the same envelope? When I get multiples of these kind of things I send each one separately. With that said Fett will be the first mail-in I have sent in since the Stormy Lucas.

Nope, I never send them in the same envelope. I always send multiples at the same time. I was able to get multiple Rex and Lucas figures, but Hasbro doesn't like sending the figures as much as cashing my checks, I guess. At least I got one.

darkagent
08-07-2010, 11:24 AM
TRU has the new AT-AT on sale starting tomorrow. $10 off.

bkusna
08-07-2010, 11:26 AM
i guess i'll be taking my receipt back for a $30 credit....:thumbsup:

BlueSnags
08-07-2010, 03:09 PM
Hit a few stores this week for the first time in I don't know how long.

Found a few things.

K-Mart Exclusive Jodo Kast
CW Camo ARF Trooper (x2) (Walmart)
CW Hailfire Battle Pack (on sale for $20 at Target)
Galactic Heroes Cad Bane/Aurra (TRU)
Galactic Heroes Pre Vizla/Mandalorian Warrior (Walmart)
Last wave of Titanium ships (Big Lots)

Saw vintage wave 1 at Target and TRU, but no Boba, which seems to be the hard one to find at retail. No vintage (or Jabba) at Walmart.

Saw the AT-AT everywhere. Think I'm going to hold out for the TRU vintage version.

-Good Old Snags

wampaslayr
08-08-2010, 03:00 AM
Found Kul Tesca at PorterRanch TRU. Big figure, but not happy about the $14.99 price. Hit PR WalMart and lots of CW and Legends, but no Jabba or Vintage.

wampaslayr
08-08-2010, 03:03 AM
The WalMart's in Santa Clarita have yet to reset their SW sections. Stevenson Ranch still has old CW figures. Super WM has no SW figures at all. Valencia WM has some CW and Legends. Found some Vintage and Pre-Viszla at Target in Santa Clarita. Also found all four of the new Battlepacks at the Canyon Country Target, but passed on them.

bikerscout
08-08-2010, 04:25 AM
Hit a few stores this week for the first time in I don't know how long.

Found a few things.

K-Mart Exclusive Jodo Kast
CW Camo ARF Trooper (x2) (Walmart)
CW Hailfire Battle Pack (on sale for $20 at Target)
Galactic Heroes Cad Bane/Aurra (TRU)
Galactic Heroes Pre Vizla/Mandalorian Warrior (Walmart)
Last wave of Titanium ships (Big Lots)

Saw vintage wave 1 at Target and TRU, but no Boba, which seems to be the hard one to find at retail. No vintage (or Jabba) at Walmart.

Saw the AT-AT everywhere. Think I'm going to hold out for the TRU vintage version.

-Good Old Snags

guess breaktime's over for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!:shocked:

Snags - did u end up with any more jumbo Stormies at CC??

DarkKnight4516
08-08-2010, 10:27 AM
Found wave 2? ... 3? with mace , kit , and the battle droid commander no teth arfs though, also saw wave 2 of the deluxe but passed cause of funds.

bkusna
08-08-2010, 10:31 AM
Found wave 2? ... 3? with mace , kit , and the battle droid commander no teth arfs though, also saw wave 2 of the deluxe but passed cause of funds.

just got mando with speeder bike.....it's ok but can't get his feet into the foot pegs...ugh:upset:

BlueSnags
08-08-2010, 12:53 PM
guess breaktime's over for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!:shocked:

Snags - did u end up with any more jumbo Stormies at CC??

When all was said and done, I ended up with three! Kept two for myself and hooked a buddy up with the other one.

-Snags

bikerscout
08-08-2010, 05:20 PM
very nice. :thumbsup:

pm sent

wampaslayr
08-08-2010, 06:17 PM
Found Jodo Kast at the Valencia KMart this morning. Also found Wave 2 of CW minus camo arfs at two WalMarts. Still no Jabba's to be found out here.

bkusna
08-08-2010, 06:32 PM
no sign of jabba in OKC either...:sad:

Tycho
08-08-2010, 07:23 PM
I got the CW Battlepack with the "Retail Droid" in it at both Wal-Mart and Target.

There's one repaint of the SBD, two of Aayla Secura's "yellow" clones, and the big box-headed droids that Ahsoka fought on Christophis - the last of which is what I really wanted.

I also got GH Premier Vizla and the Mandalorian at Wal-Mart.

No sign of Jabba.

It seems Commander Gree (CW version) might be reshipping. I need to find one.

bikerscout
08-09-2010, 06:24 AM
Gree not cool enough for ya the first go round?? :lipsrsealed:

At LF TRU i saw the AT-AT for the first time in the wild. Thought the box would be bigger, but it's definitely heavy. On sale too at $89. I might wait for the vintage pkg. Unless it goes on a sale that i can't pass up. No other good stuff at that location.

Targets - first 1 i went to had a TF generations Drift, which i bought -considering I'd never seen him before. For SW, they had 3 or 4 vintage guys mostly bounty hunters and a few AT-ATs. Nice to see it again.
Second target I went to had HA Jazz -couldn't resist, so i got him. Also wound up taking Drift back to returns. Sorry Drift, maybe i'll find u later at a better price. Couldn't justify getting him too as jazz was nearly $33. This target had 2 ha jazz and I told a kid who was examining it that it was really awesome. Whether his mom got it for him -dunno. Very well could've been put back on the shelf for all i know. This target also had a lot of CW Mando police and Aurra Sings and a cool shelf display on an endcap. No Pres. (Thank the scalpers and HW guys for that :yes:)

Tycho
08-09-2010, 06:30 PM
Gree not cool enough for ya the first go round?? :lipsrsealed:

It turns out that I DID buy him. I just found him when organizing my newly acquired stuff (or the stuff that's new since the last time I organized my collection).

Jango Speck
08-09-2010, 11:01 PM
Finally saw the new cardbacks at Burbank Target yesterday. I have to say that these are probably my favorite designs in a long long time (although I'm not a fan of the game stuff inside the bubble). It's so easy to comb through the pegs when you can clearly see the character art on the side and top. Too bad these weren't in use back when I collected. Have fun you guys!

didgeboy
08-10-2010, 12:19 PM
Why are the figures 8.99 at Kmart. Does this seem ridiculous to anyone else? Has any one tried returning older peg warmers on a vintage receipt?

bkusna
08-10-2010, 12:24 PM
Why are the figures 8.99 at Kmart. Does this seem ridiculous to anyone else? Has any one tried returning older peg warmers on a vintage receipt?

Walmart and TRU have specific UPC for each figure...only target has a generic code for saga legends and vintage which are different than the "peg warmers".....darn :shocked:

DarkKnight4516
08-10-2010, 05:02 PM
Hey i was just wondering if anyone ever noticed that during the star tours boarding video that admiral ackbar reaches back for a pimp slap (just a check does not follow through) when the kid turns around to take the photo. I attached a link to youtube its 45 seconds in when the kid snaps the photo chewbacca freaks out and admiral ackbar warns the kid with a wind up of what looks to be a good old back hand 2 pump warn of a pimp slap.

no joke

Star tours vid (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLVfUdYAz6s)
or
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLVfUdYAz6s

K M Toydarian
08-10-2010, 06:36 PM
Hey i was just wondering if anyone ever noticed that during the star tours boarding video that admiral ackbar reaches back for a pimp slap (just a check does not follow through) when the kid turns around to take the photo. I attached a link to youtube its 45 seconds in when the kid snaps the photo chewbacca freaks out and admiral ackbar warns the kid with a wind up of what looks to be a good old back hand 2 pump warn of a pimp slap.

no joke

or

THAT'S AWESOME! I can't wait to recreate that with the upcoming articulated Ackbar Vintage fig.

bikerscout
08-10-2010, 07:52 PM
Fallbrook wally broke out a case of vintage today. I grabbed the 5 i needed and left the fett. This was a/o 3pm, so he should still be there. But hurry

Turbowars
08-10-2010, 07:54 PM
Fallbrook wally broke out a case of vintage today. I grabbed the 5 i needed and left the fett. This was a/o 3pm, so he should still be there. But hurry
Were there any Jabba's?

bikerscout
08-10-2010, 07:59 PM
No jabbas. They did have a few TF Drifts though iirc. Not much CW or legends, in fact i don't remember any. I should've looked at the cases on the cart more thoroughly for the jabba in retrospect. ah well, time to get ready & mail away for RF fett!

JediTricks
08-11-2010, 04:40 PM
Target West Hollywood put out the Vintage figures yesterday around 8pm, and they were $7.99.

no joke

or
Yeah, I knew about that, and the kid is using a 110 camera which is what I used when I was a kid too. The kid reacts funny, real corny. That kid is now probably a dad. :p

bikerscout
08-11-2010, 08:31 PM
Prologue:
<Went outside today and got attacked by space paranoids. But I was saved by a vice squad who used their matrix blasters....>

Ok, gotta be quick b/c i'm cooking but, I DID go outside and....La Cienega TRU had 4 or 5 vintage fetts. If ur still lookin, go there. They also had the new "Legacy" 2 packs - Anakin to Vader, Fett and Grievous packs. Pretty cool looking, but i have all those figs. Also had a cool IM2 battlepack with IM, Nick Fury and 2 Battle Drones. The drones were awesome, but I couldn't get over the pink knees on the Mk VI armor. Eww. $25 for the IM pack. $18 for the SW 2 packs.

the big discovery (post a pic later) was at Culver city TRU -- the new CW Slave 1 UBP!!! They had 2. $99 a piece. Maybe I have one of the first Socal/LA spottings??!? Also had some at-ats on sale.

edit: cool. finally figured out how to add attachments :thumbsup:

Maradona
08-12-2010, 01:53 PM
CV exclusives are up on HTS.

Found a clearanced Imperial ARC-170 for $16.24 at Target. Now if I can only find a similarly priced Y-Wing...

bikerscout
08-13-2010, 06:02 AM
ha. Saw the ARC and Y-wing on "clearance" at K-mart the other day for $50 or $52.

wow. No one cares about the Slave 1 pack --not even rebelscum. (really brief mention - but no "found" headline.) weak!! I know CV is overshadowing everything, but come on!!! People have found this in 3+ states already

Tycho
08-13-2010, 06:54 PM
I got Slave-One this morning. I'll probably open this set in a few hours or so here.

It looks awesome!

figrin bran
08-13-2010, 09:33 PM
ha. Saw the ARC and Y-wing on "clearance" at K-mart the other day for $50 or $52.

wow. No one cares about the Slave 1 pack --not even rebelscum. (really brief mention - but no "found" headline.) weak!! I know CV is overshadowing everything, but come on!!! People have found this in 3+ states already

We're waiting for an individually carded Bossk, that's why :p

Turbowars
08-13-2010, 10:11 PM

wow. No one cares about the Slave 1 pack --not even rebelscum. (really brief mention - but no "found" headline.) weak!! I know CV is overshadowing everything, but come on!!! People have found this in 3+ states alreadyNo no cares because it's not the OT version. I should say I don't care.

Tycho
08-13-2010, 10:20 PM
I just opened Slave-One and I can say it's already set-up for an OT version!

In the interior there's a plug-hole in the wall where I bet you could hang carbon-frozen Han Solo - though I imagine he'd go in the prisoner holding cell that the current cage fits into now - so you can accurately take Solo up the ramp.

Nicely done!

There's also space above the cockpit (accessable unfortunately only by swinging open the whole cockpit loading panel (with the window in it).

I think for the PT / CW version they could have added another firing weapon feature like the "gatling gun" 4-shooter on the AOTC version that I like so much. It couldn't be rear-activated, but you could have it shoot some other way, or install the pop-out missile launcher on the side like Jango used vs. Obi-Wan.

Overall, I really, really like this one. It's so worth it!

(And yes, Hasbro already said there will be a Boba Fett repaint from ESB in 2 or so years so don't bother making customs).

bikerscout
08-14-2010, 05:55 AM
cool report tycho. Good to see it's not dead out there. Crickets after I posted that find :razz:

Maradona
08-14-2010, 01:03 PM
The TRU Legacy 2-packs are out, despite the CV Hasbro stating they wouldn't be until October. I found them at LF TRU on Wednesday. Easy passes on all three.

Tycho
08-14-2010, 01:45 PM
If you mean like the Anakin / Vader, Grievous / Cyborg General, etc. then yes I saw these.

I got Jabba the Hutt's throne at Wal-Mart this morning. I only want one but I think I am going to search for another so I get an Oola with a better paint job. Mine's very good. However, I think I can get "perfection" from the girl. A familiar theme with me.

Anyway, this wasn't about Oola, or even Jabba really. I wanted the throne. But now I'm looking for improvements.

Jango Speck
08-15-2010, 12:31 AM
Burbank TRU had vintage tonight- but a few were missing. Why oh why did C-3PO get that awefully dull paint job? Even POTF versions look better than that. I thought I might come out of Hasbro retirement just to collect the new vintage- but I was very underwhelmed.

On the bright side- the newly released ROTJ footage of Luke building his lightsaber is so frickin awesome!!

bikerscout
08-15-2010, 01:44 AM
where can this rotj footage be found??

saw the legacy 2-packs when i saw the slave 1. Have all those figs except child Boba anyway

nm - just saw the footage, scum had a link.

I'd buy that Oola off u Tycho, but u probably need the set complete when u return to walmart. Lmk if otherwise

darkagent
08-15-2010, 02:04 PM
LF Costco has Clone Wars vehicle 2 packs for $25. They had Magnaguard fighter/ObiWan Jedi fighter, Grievious fighter/Tank Droid, AAT/Anakin Jefi fighter and more.

Jango Speck
08-15-2010, 02:59 PM
ROTJ footage is on YouTube, linked by just about every collector website by now, thanks to CV coverage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdJ0E7HbTKc

JediTricks
08-15-2010, 03:51 PM
wow. No one cares about the Slave 1 pack --not even rebelscum. (really brief mention - but no "found" headline.) weak!! I know CV is overshadowing everything, but come on!!! People have found this in 3+ states alreadyI already had posted that news, but I do think folks are a little put off by this set being $100 and a recycled Mace and Jedi Starfighter.

(And yes, Hasbro already said there will be a Boba Fett repaint from ESB in 2 or so years so don't bother making customs).I hadn't heard that answer. The last one I heard from Hasbro was that it would depend on the sales on this one, and that it would likely be a few years off.

Burbank TRU had vintage tonight- but a few were missing. Why oh why did C-3PO get that awefully dull paint job? Even POTF versions look better than that.Not everybody likes the chrome, it doesn't scale down well, and the chrome inhibits figure design and articulation. I'm surprised you feel it's dull, it's the brightest gold-painted 3PO we've ever gotten.

Turbowars
08-15-2010, 04:00 PM
VC 3PO turned out great!

PR WM's Toys section is gone. They had all the new stuff a few days ago. I stopped by to get a few Snowtroopers and maybe a Jabba and boom, nothing.

CrunchyNug
08-15-2010, 05:40 PM
PR WM's Toys section is gone. They had all the new stuff a few days ago. I stopped by to get a few Snowtroopers and maybe a Jabba and boom, nothing.

I was there this morning too. They also took out the McDonald's. I guess it's getting a total over-haul. The old toy section was in terrible shape, but the new toy section (on the other side of the store) was nicely stocked w/ CW, SL, & VC, even a Fett. Like Turbo said, no Jabba though. I did see a Snowspeeder and a few Cloud Cars.

The TRU next door had pretty much the same, with the addiiton of a few BP's. There were a bunch of the new exclusive Kul Teska figures, some FU packs, but no AT-AT's. Still hoping to find the Vintage version.

Jango Speck
08-16-2010, 12:50 AM
Vintage ESB C-3PO is "bright" gold, but not in a metallic sort of way, more flat/dull like bondo paint. At first, I thought someone swapped out the Clone Wars Animated version. The Vintage OTC C-3PO is my preference, and for a droid, I don't care about articulation that much. I wonder why the did 3PO again, instead of another character.

bikerscout
08-16-2010, 05:37 AM
With the construction that pr wally looks like a totally different walmart. They had vintage and mostly legends, not much CW. The med. vehicles were still there. Made a late run last nite before they closed.

don't think the vint. packaged At-at will be out till Oct. But u never know since the Slave 1 came out early.

I like the new 3PO although I wish he were a tad taller. A shinier paint job would be nice too. He seems more matte finish than chrome

Jango Speck
08-17-2010, 02:00 AM
Burbank Target was flush with figures, vintage, AT-AT, etc. tonight. I think vintage Han Solo is my favorite. The new Boba Fett helmets were there- and I'm tempted to grab one when they go on clearance some day.

K M Toydarian
08-17-2010, 03:33 AM
Burbank Target was flush with figures, vintage, AT-AT, etc. tonight. I think vintage Han Solo is my favorite. The new Boba Fett helmets were there- and I'm tempted to grab one when they go on clearance some day.
I'm eyeing that helmet too. Makes me want to be Boba for Halloween this year, just to wear it out!

BlueSnags
08-17-2010, 10:47 AM
Speck - you should just give in and start buying these vintage figures.

(In Emperor voice) "Do it. DO IT NOW."

-Snags

bikerscout
08-17-2010, 12:38 PM
:) I realize that's an EPIII Palpatine quote, but the first thought that came to mind was Ahnuld --"DO IT!!! DO IT NOOOWW!!!!" Available on blu-ray special ed. ROTS :p

Tycho
08-17-2010, 03:30 PM
Has anyone found the Mandalorian Speederbike with Mandalorian Warrior?

I want that set.

BlueSnags
08-17-2010, 03:37 PM

I want that set.

Never seen it at retail. I ended up ordering two from HasbroToyShop.

-Snags

DarkKnight4516
08-17-2010, 05:47 PM

I want that set.

Saw it along w/ obi w/ side car at anahiem walmart and norwalk both once but passed at the time because money was tight , this was about 2 weeks ago. Ended up getting it of HTS along w/ my cami/fixer and bounty hunters order i received yesterday.

Maradona
08-17-2010, 05:47 PM
Picked up the Iron Man 2 Nick Fury set at Monrovia TRU yesterday. It was the first time I had seen it.

BlueSnags
08-18-2010, 12:28 AM
The two CV exclusives (Camie/Fixer and 4-LOM/Zuckuss) showed up at Blue Snag HQ today. The 4-LOM (the Gand) is awesome - a perfect fix of modern and vintage styles. I wish all Hasbro's figures were as good as this one. A+

-Snags

darkagent
08-18-2010, 01:47 AM

I want that set.

I picked a set at Duarte Walmart over a week ago. It's a little weird that Walmart prices are now more than Target.

Picked up the Iron Man 2 Nick Fury set at Monrovia TRU yesterday. It was the first time I had seen it.

I picked up the same set at the same location last Friday. I hadn't bought any figures from the Iron Man line, but the drones and Nick Fury were too cool to pass up.

bikerscout
08-18-2010, 03:51 AM
ya, the IM2 set looked really awesome, but I couldn't get over the MK VI's pink knees. Bad paint job. The single carded drones will probably be a m*&%&*^%$ to find

never saw the mando/speeder set. Sick of seeing the others in the asst.

Tycho
08-18-2010, 04:31 AM
I got the 3 Cammie / Fixer 2-packs I ordered yesterday.

Nice presentation.

I got them to add random humans to my Tatooine dioramas.

1) Anchorhead (probably to actually represent Cammie and Fixer)
2) Mos Eisley
3) Then what do you guys think about putting them in PT-era Mos Espa?

4) Maybe I should order 1 more pack to use for more humans in my Podracer stadium audience?

I wasn't sure if I should use them as random humans in the PT era as well.

I also could use them - even as Cammie and Fixer, as refugees that gathered on Duros to evade the Yuuzhan Vong when Jedi Knights Leia and Jacen Solo defended them. (yes, mother and son. I don't recall Jaina being there at that time in the war.)

I've failed to get the Mandalorian Speeder from HTS thus far. I've seen Obi-Wan with that sidecar speederbike in the stores so I know they've had the wave in before but that one sells first. I have no desire for the sidecar speeder myself.

Maradona
08-18-2010, 11:26 AM
Apparently, the scalper shop at the Burbank mall is selling off their life-size Han in Carbonite. I was just browsing on eBay and came across it. I suppose that the "flipping" business, as I've heard scalpers refer to it, isn't doing so well these days.

bkusna
08-18-2010, 11:37 AM
I got the 3 Cammie / Fixer 2-packs I ordered yesterday.

Nice presentation.

I got them to add random humans to my Tatooine dioramas.

1) Anchorhead (probably to actually represent Cammie and Fixer)
2) Mos Eisley
3) Then what do you guys think about putting them in PT-era Mos Espa?

4) Maybe I should order 1 more pack to use for more humans in my Podracer stadium audience?

I wasn't sure if I should use them as random humans in the PT era as well.

I also could use them - even as Cammie and Fixer, as refugees that gathered on Duros to evade the Yuuzhan Vong when Jedi Knights Leia and Jacen Solo defended them. (yes, mother and son. I don't recall Jaina being there at that time in the war.)

I've failed to get the Mandalorian Speeder from HTS thus far. I've seen Obi-Wan with that sidecar speederbike in the stores so I know they've had the wave in before but that one sells first. I have no desire for the sidecar speeder myself.

nice idea for adding human extras.....i was wondering how i was going to add those two to my existing dioramas....

Turbowars
08-18-2010, 08:05 PM
Apparently, the scalper shop at the Burbank mall is selling off their life-size Han in Carbonite. I was just browsing on eBay and came across it. I suppose that the "flipping" business, as I've heard scalpers refer to it, isn't doing so well these days.
No surprise, the guy is a POS! Plus the Burbank Mall is a crap hole.

BlueSnags
08-18-2010, 09:00 PM
Still can't believe Chubby13 and Blast From The @$$ are still in business. Who buys from them?

-Snags

bikerscout
08-19-2010, 10:40 PM
The lazy & impatient people w/money of course. Those stores & the sith must be destroyed

Turbowars
08-19-2010, 10:57 PM
The lazy & impatient people w/money of course. Those stores & the sith must be destroyedYes those people and the ones that don't know any better.

JediTricks
08-20-2010, 12:13 AM
Target West Hollywood had... nothing of consequence. A lot of the Clone Wars and TVC and Saga Legends figures that we're seeing around. Nothing outstanding in Transformers either.

K M Toydarian
08-20-2010, 01:15 AM
Target West Hollywood had... nothing of consequence. A lot of the Clone Wars and TVC and Saga Legends figures that we're seeing around. Nothing outstanding in Transformers either.

I noticed at Weho Target in the hot wheels aisle some Transformer "Speed Stars" vehicles. There was a race track type set and larger transforming vehicles. Very kiddie stuff but the same name, "Speed Stars" as the upcoming Star Wars ripcord racers.

I did buy 3 packs of Star Wars Mighty Beans. Didn't need any CW or legends figs, and have what I want from Vintage.

JediTricks
08-20-2010, 02:49 PM
Hasbro is trying to create cross-genre brands like Speed Stars, and Transformers Crossovers.

sentry
08-20-2010, 05:05 PM
Saw the vintage packaged AT AT this morning at TRU in Stevenson Ranch, too bad TRU is putting those lame security straps around them, ruins the whole package.

bikerscout
08-20-2010, 06:25 PM
Price? To our dismay I heard that TRU raised the Slave 1 UBP and AT-AT to 109.99. :sad: Then they will say $99 is a "sale." Ultra lame.

sentry
08-21-2010, 01:21 AM
It was indeed $109.99

CrunchyNug
08-21-2010, 02:55 AM
I noticed the price hike too when I found mine in VN. It did ring up at the "newer" price of $109, but there happened to be an old shelf sticker with the $99 price still on it. I brought it up to the register and was able to get the lower price without much hassle. Weren't these things just on sale for $89???

I gotta say though, Hasbro did an excellent job on this one...and I haven't even opened it yet.

darkagent
08-21-2010, 10:13 AM
Weren't these things just on sale for $89??

Yeah about a week or two ago. That's when the regular price was $99.99 and on sale it was $89.99.

Picked up the DC Universe Green Lantern 5 pack from Duarte Walmart today.

Jango Speck
08-22-2010, 10:04 PM
Saw the aisle bin for the AT-AT at TRU today- but no sign of vintage style. They had lots of figures- and a nice version of Luke with his X-Wing hoodie on. I like that the vintage prices are more reasonable, but I miss the slim collector cases. Lots of the cards are dinged up or have a major curvature/warp because of this.

By the way- are most of you guys fans of the animated series? While I totally loved the original animated micro-shorts, and I hated the new Clone Wars movie, I really do like the new series.

Chaddymac
08-22-2010, 10:50 PM
Saw the aisle bin for the AT-AT at TRU today- but no sign of vintage style. They had lots of figures- and a nice version of Luke with his X-Wing hoodie on. I like that the vintage prices are more reasonable, but I miss the slim collector cases. Lots of the cards are dinged up or have a major curvature/warp because of this.

By the way- are most of you guys fans of the animated series? While I totally loved the original animated micro-shorts, and I hated the new Clone Wars movie, I really do like the new series.
I'm with you on the series, Jango, but I made a conscious decision not to collect the figures. There has to be a line somewhere...

bikerscout
08-23-2010, 12:41 AM
sorry i didn't post this earlier, but I couldn't get online till now - a SF Valley area Kmart had many jodo kasts on Fri. PM for location. I do have 1 stashed if all else fails & some db scalps them out. Very cool lookin fig. I'll try to get back to pms asap, but i'm out of town at the moment

Yes, CrunchyNug is truly a 'top' pro collector - I'd been in the VN TRU for 10 min. checking the aisles, when he strolled up (in a convo on the phone), spotted, and plucked the vintage AT-AT from the top shelf. Such a great find, I asked if I could take a pic before he purchased & he obliged. :shocked: I still would've passed b/c I'd like to wait for a sale. Too bad target & wally won't get vint. pkg.

figrin bran
08-23-2010, 12:41 AM
I like the series and collect the figures. :D

JediTricks
08-23-2010, 11:39 PM
TRU Los Feliz had remnants of the Saga Legends wave 2 case, no Battle Droids though.

They also had the new TF ROTF Voyager wave 2 figures - Battle Blades Optimus Prime and Banzaitron.

bikerscout
08-24-2010, 05:41 AM
when are these *%$^* new CW waves gonna start hitting? I've been waiting & looking everywhere! :upset:

JediTricks
08-25-2010, 02:24 AM
Tru west la had bupkis. Culver city had 2 rise of boba fett slave I sets. Also, on Transformers, they had 1 mp grimlock and a bunch of the green legends-class devastator sets.

K M Toydarian
08-25-2010, 03:50 AM
Los Feliz TRU around 5pm. Nothing figure wise I needed. only a few vintage, and lots of random legends and CW, but nothing of note. Still a lot of old packaging legends there. As I was walking in, a guy was leaving with the Slave 1 Pack. Saw none on the shelves though. If you don't want that Mace fighter and figs, it's not so much a deal! Regular ATAT for 109.99, no Vintage box.
Also had Speed Star vehicles and Tri droid playset. Cool for kids.
Had new series 2 Funko Force bobble heads.
Fun to see new stuff, but nothing I want.

Maradona
08-25-2010, 04:09 PM
LF TRU had the DCUC exclusive "shiny" Flash.

JediTricks
08-26-2010, 01:53 AM
Crap, I forgot, Culver City had He-man vs Superman sets last night. I was so happy to find Grimlock that it slipped my mind entirely until now.

bikerscout
08-26-2010, 07:39 AM
U never said you bought that MP Grimlock that u found :razz:. Congrats.

When are the next vintage supposed to hit? B/c then maybe the new CW will come with it

figrin bran
08-26-2010, 10:52 AM
^If you're talking about the CW Kit/Jungle ARF wave, people are finding them at Walmarts. Just not SoCal WM's.

JediTricks
08-26-2010, 02:42 PM
U never said you bought that MP Grimlock that u found :razz:. Congrats.

When are the next vintage supposed to hit? B/c then maybe the new CW will come with it
Since I don't get to open it until Saturday (it's a birthday present technically), I didn't think to say anything.

Yakface has reported TVC wave 2 showing up in St Louis TRU.

bikerscout
08-26-2010, 06:55 PM
^If you're talking about the CW Kit/Jungle ARF wave, people are finding them at Walmarts. Just not SoCal WM's.

wack. Really wack.

JT -- I guess I'm not one to talk -i've had my Grim for well over a month now and haven't opened it yet. Saw banzaitron way out in Redlands on the weekend, but didn't buy. Also finally saw more Pre Vizslas --in fact i forgot to report on Monday baldwin park wally had at least 3 or 4 Pres. While in the IE I saw some TLC figs and comic packs on clearance (4.50 and $11 respectively). The CP was Weir/Storm commando but that price was still a little high for me. oh well. Ya, those SW RPM racer boxes look like a new vehicle or something - been seein those a lot lately too. Oh ya, he might be gone but TRU redlands had the new pkg cobra cmdr. Sorry for the ramble.

figrin bran
08-26-2010, 10:06 PM
I could use a stash of two Pursuit of Cobra figures - the Jungle Viper and the TRU exclusive Spirit Iron Knife. Thanks!

JediTricks
08-26-2010, 10:42 PM
Target w Hollywood had saga legends wave 2 figs. I bought 1 battle droids set and stashed the other. Pm for location.

bikerscout
08-27-2010, 12:12 AM
I could use a stash of two Pursuit of Cobra figures - the Jungle Viper and the TRU exclusive Spirit Iron Knife. Thanks!

i forgot --i saw spirit at that redlands TRU. Pretty cool. I think they had 2 or 3. Can't remember if jungle viper was there

DarkKnight4516
08-27-2010, 04:07 PM
Found vintage wave 2 at tru in porter ranch picked trough it because of tru's bull prices. Ill get the rest at target or wm . Also saw Slave 1 UBP's at almost every try and found 1 vintage at-at but the tape was cut and retaped an clearly opened so ill have to keep looking for a non shady one. Also if anyone has an extra jungle camo arf he keeps avading me, i could really use it. Found 1 but it was smashed to hell.

bikerscout
08-27-2010, 07:15 PM
nice find darkknight. Dunno if u bought it, but ill take that smashed teth arf if u don't want it. (if it's not busted)

Chaddymac
08-28-2010, 11:16 AM
Are there still Jabba's out there, or have I missed my window?

bkusna
08-28-2010, 11:21 AM
Are there still Jabba's out there, or have I missed my window?

He's everywhere in OKC....almost to a point reached "shelf warmer" status...every walmart here has two or three sitting on the shelf :shocked:

Chaddymac
08-28-2010, 11:34 AM
He's everywhere in OKC....almost to a point reached "shelf warmer" status...every walmart here has two or three sitting on the shelf :shocked:
Where's OKC? There aren't a lot of Wal-Mart's in LA, so it's a trek just to hunt for thee exclusives unless they show up online.

figrin bran
08-28-2010, 12:42 PM
I just found the ROTS vintage wave at Glendale Target. Stashed a Cody, Anakin and Clone. As usual, PM me if you want them though I most likely won't be able to answer until late afternoon/ early evening.

DarkKnight4516
08-28-2010, 01:09 PM
nice find darkknight. Dunno if u bought it, but ill take that smashed teth arf if u don't want it. (if it's not busted)

The teth arf was at panorama wm but I left it , it's prob still there good luck man

JediTricks
08-28-2010, 02:10 PM
Where's OKC? There aren't a lot of Wal-Mart's in LA, so it's a trek just to hunt for thee exclusives unless they show up online.
I think it's Oklahoma City.

Turbowars
08-28-2010, 05:36 PM
Hey guys have any of you found Jabba? The Simi WM doesn't have it in the system. At this point I'm not even that excited about it, but it would be nice to see one.

Chaddymac
08-29-2010, 06:15 PM
I think it's Oklahoma City.
Well. Online it is, then...

bikerscout
08-29-2010, 07:49 PM
figrin --your stash is probably gone, but plmk if anything is left. (shoulda probably pm'ed that, but im bein lazy :p)

darkknight - i want that arf, but as i'm reading this is probably too late. I'll check if i'm nearby

Re: the jabba, as with the TRU Slave 1, i don't think they're supposed to be out yet. They've just hit early. Don't think we've missed the boat on them yet. JT knows more I'm sure.

wow, no one wants jodo kast. U guys dunno what you're missin!!!

One last ramble -- If you haven't seen Avatar at all by now or know people who missed it the first time, I highly recommend watching the Special Edition in theaters in 3D!! Superb!!!

figrin bran
08-29-2010, 09:48 PM
Bikerscout, sorry about that, the stash got claimed last night.

bikerscout
08-30-2010, 06:36 PM
NP Bran.

Bad hunting today: Fallbrook wally & target this am - nothing good. Porter R. TRU and wally a few hrs. ago --nothing. :(

we're never gonna see the mando w/speeder packs since you can fill a stadium with all the Anakin skiffs, Cad w/bike & Plo w/bikes. Terrible

figrin bran
08-30-2010, 10:57 PM
NP Bran.

Bad hunting today: Fallbrook wally & target this am - nothing good. Porter R. TRU and wally a few hrs. ago --nothing. :(

we're never gonna see the mando w/speeder packs since you can fill a stadium with all the Anakin skiffs, Cad w/bike & Plo w/bikes. Terrible

You could be right about that, unfortunately. I think I only saw 2 AT-RT's total in that deluxe packaging.

bikerscout
08-31-2010, 07:08 PM
Found a smashed card rots Obi-wan at LF tru this AM. Glendale, E.Rock, and Pasadena targets had nothing good. Well, Eagle rock had a Pre vizsla which was bought by some mom, and they did have 1 voyager banzaitron.

End of line

BlueSnags
09-02-2010, 01:45 AM
Scored some Vintage Wave 2 today at Walmart. Picked up Grievous, Darth Sidious, a few Sandtroopers, a few Magnaguards, plus the 4 UGHs (Han, Vader, MagnaGuard and Cody). No sign of Jabba, though.

-Snags

CrunchyNug
09-02-2010, 02:10 AM
Double Score!!! I found pretty much the same thing, even the UGH's I found were the same ones. Silly Jabba, where are you hiding???

BlueSnags
09-02-2010, 04:31 PM
Stashed an UGH Vader at Burbank TRU today - shoot me a PM for location.

-Snags

DarkKnight4516
09-02-2010, 05:28 PM
Jabbas Throne is up on walmart.com for the sale price of $34 instead of the hiked $38. For some reason the site said it was going to be limited avail at stores so if u want one id snag it now. I ordered mine it came to 40 with tax and shipping which was only 1.97.

bkusna
09-02-2010, 05:31 PM
Jabbas Throne is up on walmart.com for the sale price of $34 instead of the hiked $38. For some reason the site said it was going to be limited avail at stores so if u want one id snag it now. I ordered mine it came to 40 with tax and shipping which was only 1.97.

Good stuff man.....:thumbsup:

Chaddymac
09-02-2010, 05:32 PM
Do you have a link? I can't find it.

CrunchyNug
09-02-2010, 06:56 PM
I can't find it either! Where oh where is Jabba???

Turbowars
09-02-2010, 08:17 PM
Anyone have an extra Sandtrooper and General they want to unload?

bkusna
09-02-2010, 08:19 PM
Anyone have an extra Sandtrooper and General they want to unload?

My walmart has 6 cases to choose from this morning...I'm in oklahoma, where do u live? I checked again at 530pm and I counted 6 sandtroopers and 6 grievous's.....

Turbowars
09-02-2010, 08:22 PM
CA, thanks, looking for a local find.

bkusna
09-02-2010, 08:26 PM
CA, thanks, looking for a local find.
Keep checking at Walmart.....I spoke to the toy manager tonight and he thinks that this initial wave was an allotment of six cases per store....so every walmart should receive this initial shipment....Good luck!!!!!:razz:

Turbowars
09-02-2010, 08:36 PM
I can't find it either! Where oh where is Jabba???
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Star-Wars-Jabbas-Throne/14539594

JediTricks
09-02-2010, 09:08 PM
TRU Los Feliz had TVC Wave 2 leftovers, specifically 1 stolen Sidious, 1 non-stolen Sidious, 2 Clone Troopers, 2 Obi-Wans, 1 UGH Magnaguard (which I bought), and some UGH Hans.

I stashed Sidious and a Clone Trooper if anybody wants 'em, PM me for the location.

They also had 2 Boba Fetts, I guess his number is up because I saw 1 at Burbank TRU... I was in the neighborhood, Bikerscout already let me know earlier that they *had* the new wave - I wasn't expecting to go out today but had some errands come up.

Burbank TRU also had 1 each of the new Transformers movie line Scouts, Breacher and Insecticon, which I bought.

BlueSnags
09-03-2010, 12:02 AM
Just scored a Jabba from WM.com. Thanks to Crunchy for the heads up (via text message). Would've been bummed if I missed it.

-Snags

bikerscout
09-03-2010, 01:18 AM
sorry for the late post -

Thx to a stash from Crunchy i was able to get Cody, Clone, and Sidious at Brbk tru. Earlier this am I found Grievous and ugh Vader at culver TRU. Culver target had a Hulkbuster armor IM 3.75". I didn't stash him, but put him toward the back on the bottom row of pegs.
La cienega tru had 2 MP grims this am, the tape holding the tabs on the bottom of the box was broken though. Weird.

JT -- what is stolen Sidious??

general note --looking for Sandie, Magnaguard, ugh, and teth arfs of course.

CrunchyNug
09-03-2010, 01:29 AM
Just scored a Jabba from WM.com. Thanks to Crunchy for the heads up (via text message).

No problemo. I was searching forever but couldn't find it. It's listed as "Jabbas Throne" not "Jabba's Throne" nor just simply "Jabba". It was frustrating. I texted Chaddy too and told him that Turbo had just posted the link. Once Turbo did that, it was all good.

UPDATE: SOLD OUT!!!

figrin bran
09-03-2010, 01:30 AM
sorry for the late post -

Thx to a stash from Crunchy i was able to get Cody, Clone, and Sidious at Brbk tru. Earlier this am I found Grievous and ugh Vader at culver TRU. Culver target had a Hulkbuster armor IM 3.75". I didn't stash him, but put him toward the back on the bottom row of pegs.
La cienega tru had 2 MP grims this am, the tape holding the tabs on the bottom of the box was broken though. Weird.

JT -- what is stolen Sidious??

general note --looking for Sandie, Magnaguard, ugh, and teth arfs of course.

Noooooo! I thought about going to La Cienega TRU too.

Chaddymac
09-03-2010, 09:42 AM
Thanks to Turbo and Crunchy, without whom Jabba would have escaped me again!

bikerscout
09-03-2010, 01:57 PM
sorry figrin. Started at La Cienega tru today --some early guy picked up 1 of the MP grims, dunno if he bought it though. I could tell he wanted a better box. Nothing else exceedingly good for SW or TF.

LF tru -- had a lot of ugh. Didn't count em, but they should last for a lil bit. Picked up magnaguard and Sandie. Other wave 2 remaining included - Obi, Anakin, Grievous, sidious, 2 clones. Stashed the ugh cody. PM if interested. Probably wont get to it till this evening though i warn. Oh ya, didn't see any mp grim out easily, nor rod minor.

Get out & hunt!!!

K M Toydarian
09-03-2010, 02:02 PM
Haven't checked the forum in a few days and of course that's when Jabba was spotted online. I've been checking WalMart.com for weeks, since he's been spotted in store and nothing. I've been searching Jabba and Star Wars. Why doesn't he come up in the Star Wars toy section? crazy.
I bought a few figs when they were still 4.50 and shipped to a local Fedex for free. pretty cool. That's how I'll get jabba if he comes back in stock.
Thanks for the heads up on how to find him guys.:thumbsup:

Lots of Vintage wave one, except Boba. Not a lot of room at Targets I've seen for wave 2 and beyond.
Trying to be selective on the new figs though, and I'm not paying 9.99 at TRU.

JediTricks
09-03-2010, 02:55 PM
Bikerscout just found Transformers Human Alliance Sideswipe at Ross on La Cienega for $15!

I am having a hard time reconciling the fact that new TVC figures are out but only at TRU where they're $2 more a figure. I got the UGH Mangaguard because it's the only figure in the wave I'm really jazzed about, but I cannot find it in my heart to pay $10 for any more of these. TRU needs to get this under control, the greed is sickening.

JT -- what is stolen Sidious?? It is a Darth Sidious figure that has been stolen from packaging, leaving only the bubble and card. Why someone would risk jail for that turkey of a figure is beyond me.

bkusna
09-03-2010, 03:02 PM
Bikerscout just found Transformers Human Alliance Sideswipe at Ross on La Cienega for $15!

I am having a hard time reconciling the fact that new TVC figures are out but only at TRU where they're $2 more a figure. I got the UGH Mangaguard because it's the only figure in the wave I'm really jazzed about, but I cannot find it in my heart to pay $10 for any more of these. TRU needs to get this under control, the greed is sickening.

It is a Darth Sidious figure that has been stolen from packaging, leaving only the bubble and card. Why someone would risk jail for that turkey of a figure is beyond me.
I've noticed that the blister packs come off real easy, when I watched a TRU employee open up a case two figures came unglued from the cardback....

CrunchyNug
09-03-2010, 03:41 PM

JT, they're not only at TRU, both Snags & I reported finding them at WM and I believe Bran found them at Target.

JediTricks
09-03-2010, 04:21 PM
I've noticed that the blister packs come off real easy, when I watched a TRU employee open up a case two figures came unglued from the cardback....Yeah, I had the same thing with my Cloud Car Pilot when I got home. I brought that up with Hasbro at Comic-Con, Derryl said it wasn't the case, but I think that he just hadn't heard enough feedback at the time. We'll see. But this figure was GONE yesterday, no sign of the tray or figure or accessories or even insert.

JT, they're not only at TRU, both Snags & I reported finding them at WM and I believe Bran found them at Target.Yeah, I saw the reports you did, but haven't experienced it in person for wave 2 yet.

figrin bran
09-03-2010, 05:36 PM
sorry figrin. Started at La Cienega tru today --some early guy picked up 1 of the MP grims, dunno if he bought it though. I could tell he wanted a better box. Nothing else exceedingly good for SW or TF.

LF tru -- had a lot of ugh. Didn't count em, but they should last for a lil bit. Picked up magnaguard and Sandie. Other wave 2 remaining included - Obi, Anakin, Grievous, sidious, 2 clones. Stashed the ugh cody. PM if interested. Probably wont get to it till this evening though i warn. Oh ya, didn't see any mp grim out easily, nor rod minor.

Get out & hunt!!!

Bikerscout, that was probably me at La Cienega this morning and I wasn't checking box condition so much as whether all accessories and instructions were in.

DarkKnight4516
09-03-2010, 06:52 PM
The vintage packed at-at is on tru.com i just snagged mine it came to 120 with tax and free shipping. If u were waiting id do it now if you want the vintage packaging. and that link from walmart is http://www.walmart.com/ip/Star-Wars-Jabbas-Throne/14539594 but its out of stock now. sorry i should have put it up yesterday but didnt see everyones posts till today.

bkusna
09-03-2010, 08:43 PM
The vintage packed at-at is on tru.com i just snagged mine it came to 120 with tax and free shipping. If u were waiting id do it now if you want the vintage packaging. and that link from walmart is http://www.walmart.com/ip/Star-Wars-Jabbas-Throne/14539594 but its out of stock now. sorry i should have put it up yesterday but didnt see everyones posts till today.

Thanks for the heads up, just got mine!!!!! yippee!!!! I went ahead and posted it on the vintage AT-AT thread!!!!! thanks again!!!!:thumbsup:

DarkKnight4516
09-03-2010, 08:59 PM
does anyone have 1 or 2 upcs they can spare i hate to double up purchases to get upcs for mail aways when moneys this tight. 1 or 2 will do it if anyone can spare. PM me if so. Thanks.

bikerscout
09-03-2010, 10:54 PM
Bikerscout, that was probably me at La Cienega this morning and I wasn't checking box condition so much as whether all accessories and instructions were in.

blue backpack & were u wearing shorts? :p If u remember the guy looking at SW when u were lookin at TF --that was me. :D

JT -- i saw the 'stolen' Sidious you were talking about & it looked like no one would be missing the mail away form so...i partook. :bandit:

PS - I didn't get the HA Sideswipe at La Cien. Ross -- it should still be there. Happy hunting.

no one wants ugh cody?

edit: Happy birthday Mr. Bluesnags!!!!!!!!!

Turbowars
09-03-2010, 11:41 PM
Glad I could help you guys. I did however just figure Snags and Crunchy already had Jabba since they both are named Collecting pros. :yes:

I just played with the search engine a bit and figured it comes with a Throne and it's Jabbas and you all know I can't spell to save my life and so I found it. Jabbas throne.

JediTricks
09-04-2010, 04:11 PM
JT -- i saw the 'stolen' Sidious you were talking about & it looked like no one would be missing the mail away form so...i partook. :bandit:Ha! Cheapskate.

wampaslayr
09-04-2010, 05:01 PM
Found all the TVC ROTS wave at the super WM in Valencia today. Only bought the foil Magnaguard, Sidious, Anakin, and Grievous.

bikerscout
09-04-2010, 07:02 PM
Ha! Cheapskate.

just gonna get thrown out anyway. If it were a weapon or accessory -then I woulda left it

bikerscout
09-06-2010, 12:30 PM
Pc wally - 0
raymer target - 0
sh. oaks target - 0

& to top it Paploo took my bike again. :mad:

DarkKnight4516
09-06-2010, 01:48 PM
Finally picked up the TRU exclusive Tie interceptor. It is down to 30 online it still shows up as 50 in the store but they will match it to the site. I admit it wasn't worth 50 only having the redesigned cockpit and all but i can stomach 30.

JediTricks
09-06-2010, 02:58 PM
TRU Los Feliz, 1 slightly mangled Sandtrooper card. I stashed if anybody wants it.

Maradona
09-06-2010, 11:04 PM
A big thanks to Darkagent for the double Jungle Viper stash and the Green Lantern 5-pack hook up. :D

JediTricks
09-07-2010, 02:05 PM
Target West Hollywood has raised the price of Saga Legends to $9.19. WTF man? I saw the tags and had to double-check on the scanner, it is accurate. They are out of their minds. Maybe they meant to jack up the price of TVC to that instead, but missed.

Oh, and they had precisely jack squat of note.

bkusna
09-07-2010, 02:46 PM
Target West Hollywood has raised the price of Saga Legends to $9.19. WTF man? I saw the tags and had to double-check on the scanner, it is accurate. They are out of their minds. Maybe they meant to jack up the price of TVC to that instead, but missed.

Oh, and they had precisely jack squat of note.
My Targets in OKC raised them to $7.99.....What 's going on??????

JediTricks
09-07-2010, 03:09 PM
My guess is they're trying to plunder back-to-school shoppers and set up a "new lower price" for the holiday season when it goes back to regular $6.99.

JediTricks
09-07-2010, 10:56 PM
I hit 2 more Targets, Duarte and Burbank, they also have raised the price on SL. And they had nothing new in SW or TF.

Dirty Duarte WM had nothing new in either, and had raised the price of SL to $8.

Burbank TRU had nothing of note in either SW or TF.

Monrovia had 1 lone TVC Obi-Wan.

Los Feliz TRU had more TVC wave 2 remnants (clone, sidious, Obi-Wan), including 3 Anakins, 1 of which was an UGH, so I bought it. I also bought the Sandtrooper I had previously squirreled away.

I timed this trip so I had stuff to buy at WM, if I hadn't done that, I would have totally wasted that gas for nothing. I bought some shorts, new wiper blades, a flatware set for $10, shampoo and body wash (Target stopped carrying my "flavor" of body wash :ermm: ), some duct tape and electrical tape, and a red hot wheels car. But now I have no justification to drive to WM, they're totally inconveniently located. That's why I loathe WM exclusives, Los Angeles is the biggest city in the country and has probably the least amount of SW product per capita in general, and just 2 Wal-marts in the city proper, and they're nowhere near anything good or even a freeway that's not a nightmare during the day (Panorama City and Crenshaw).

Jango Speck
09-07-2010, 11:43 PM
Does anyone know of a non-holiday charity where I can donate unopened toys? I have some leftovers and don't want to wait for Xmas and Toys For Tots.

Turbowars
09-07-2010, 11:54 PM
Found The vintage wave 2 today, but guess what no Snadtroopers or General. They had all the other horrible ROTS crap. The Ugh's do nothing for me so no repeats this time. There must be some collectors around here. I thought I was the only one. :hurt::yes:

Turbowars
09-07-2010, 11:54 PM
Does anyone know of a non-holiday charity where I can donate unopened toys? I have some leftovers and don't want to wait for Xmas and Toys For Tots.
YMCA, that's where all my POTF2 went.

Maradona
09-08-2010, 12:18 AM

Children's Hospital of Los Angeles takes just about anything that will make kids smile.

bikerscout
09-08-2010, 01:57 AM
sorry for the late post -- this morning when i bought the new Interpol at WEHO target i saw:

TF - the new voyager class Prime (battle blades?), & banzaitron

nothing good SW

IM stuff -- had a hulkbuster armor single card IM, and a few of the new 3 pack excl., Whiplash, Mk V ironman, and a sea assault drone. $20 for the pack. Ok looking, but i'd rather get single carded drones instead. Sick of this bp s&*t.

Jango Speck
09-08-2010, 10:04 AM
YMCA, that's where all my POTF2 went.

Does the YMCA have a donation bin, or do you just hand them to the desk clerk?

figrin bran
09-08-2010, 12:47 PM
Bikerscout, I got the new Interpol as well!

If anyone is looking for Joes POC wave 2 minus Jungle Vipers (sorry I got them), Glendale Target's pegs are full of them.

LF TRU has them too but at 7.49. They also had the exclusive Quick Kick and Spirit Iron Knife figures.

While I was checking for the best paint apps, this guy took all of the Quick Kicks. I stashed one Spirit if anyone needs him.

bikerscout
09-08-2010, 01:55 PM
Ah sh*t I knew i forgot something yesterday - i was rushing -- Weho target had 3 jungle vipers yesterday AM. Go nuts bran!!! The new Interpol is very good, listened to it last nite. Need a few more listens -i think i like their 3 previous albums equally now. That's rare for me, i usually have a favorite from each band i like. Been listening to Antics non-stop.

back on topic, this morning I dropped by Rosemead wally since i was in the area and found a ugh Luke. He was placed toward the back of the pegs backwards. If that was someone's idea of a 'stash' -it was a lame attempt. Now i have 7 more to go. Woo!!! They had 2 or 3 han ugh left if anyone needs him.

DarkKnight4516
09-08-2010, 05:34 PM
Big thanks to BKUSNA for the upcs they really helped. I was surprised to see they were 13 snowtrooper upcs. Props to that guy if we all could afford that many snowtroopers im pretty sure we all would. Thanks again man.