PDA

View Full Version : L.A. area Just Found

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

bkusna
09-08-2010, 06:36 PM
Big thanks to BKUSNA for the upcs they really helped. I was surprised to see they were 13 snowtrooper upcs. Props to that guy if we all could afford that many snowtroopers im pretty sure we all would. Thanks again man.
Anytime bud, these snowtroopers don't have a chance against me.....:hurt:

Tycho
09-08-2010, 07:27 PM
I want the new Battle Blades Voyager Optimus Prime.

I didn't find any toys at Target, but Smallville Season 9 and Sons of Anarchy Season 2 were out on DVD!

Then I got an e-mail from Entertainment Earth that they shipped my Human Alliance Mudflap! Awesome! I can't wait to complete my HA collection thus far. Now we really need more Decepticons in that line or "a Human Nemesis line."

DarkKnight4516
09-09-2010, 11:13 AM
Got my jabba from wm.com in the mail yesterday. Its nice to check this one off the list finally.

JediTricks
09-09-2010, 04:07 PM
Yesterday...

La Cienega TRU - nuthin' new.

Culver City TRU - nuthin' new, I think some remnants of TVC wave 2.

Crenshaw WM - some SL wave 2, 1 TVC Obi-Wan ROTS, 1 Mandalorian speeder with figure stolen out :(, they said they could only give me a 10% discount, I said no to that noise.

La Cienega Target - nuthin' new.

At least this WM had Saga Legends at $7 instead of $8, so I bought 2 Snowtroopers.

I could really use a stashing on that Mandalorian Speeder, and Transformers Animated Rodimus.

bikerscout
09-09-2010, 05:04 PM
thx for the report JT.

when are these g&*%&#n stores gonna have a sale?? I'm sick of seein the same SL, TVC wave 1, CW and tvc BPs, and mid size & deluxe vehicles on the pegs. Target needs to get on the ball with new product.
Figs need to go $7 and lower. No excuse for vintage --esp. when there's no extras packed inside (BAD, coins, etc.)

darkagent
09-10-2010, 01:05 AM
I got the Sideshow Exclusive 501st Clonetrooper today. Unfortunately, it looks like someone stepped on the box or some heavier package smashed it. :sad: I've already sent Sideshow a replacement request, but who knows if they'll have any extra.

BlueSnags
09-10-2010, 10:38 AM
New battle packs (ARC Troopers and Mandalorian Warriors) are up at HTS.

-Snags

bkusna
09-10-2010, 10:42 AM
New battle packs (ARC Troopers and Mandalorian Warriors) are up at HTS.

-Snags

Just a pre-order to be delivered by october....these should hit the shelves at walmart this week....

BlueSnags
09-10-2010, 11:44 PM
October works for me. They'll most likely ship before that, if the Wave 2 cases are any indication (supposed to be a pre-order but I just got a shipping email).

-Snags:laugh:

bkusna
09-10-2010, 11:53 PM
October works for me. They'll most likely ship before that, if the Wave 2 cases are any indication (supposed to be a pre-order but I just got a shipping email).

-Snags:laugh:
That's awesome....did you use the 10% discount code SW2010?????

BlueSnags
09-11-2010, 12:13 AM
Affirmative.:bandit:

-Snags

Chaddymac
09-11-2010, 10:42 AM
I got my Vintage Mailaway Rocket Firing Boba in the mail. The box was crushed to to all get out, warping the card and the bubble. Do you think they'll except his UPC for the mailaway? I'm one short and I was planning on getting another anyway.

JediTricks
09-11-2010, 04:07 PM
I got my Vintage Mailaway Rocket Firing Boba in the mail. The box was crushed to to all get out, warping the card and the bubble. Do you think they'll except his UPC for the mailaway? I'm one short and I was planning on getting another anyway.
Probably not, no. They have to be basic figures from the main Clone Wars, Legacy Collection, or Vintage Collection lines.

BlueSnags
09-11-2010, 09:19 PM
The two Bobas I ordered showed up today. Both were crushed, one worse than the other. The first one had a completely crushed bubble (which I ended up opening). The second one had a mint bubble but a wavy card. What is Hasbro thinking, shipping these this way? Just terrible. I'm going to give customer service a call on Monday to complain.

Once I opened the figure, I noticed that it doesn't even stand on its own. It keeps falling backward. The only way to get him to stand is to bend his torso forward, so he looks like he's stumbling around drunk. Didn't anyone from quality control catch this? Thumbs DOWN.

In other news, I stopped by Pacoima Target today and they had the four SW monster bobble-heads - ended up grabbing one of each. They're pretty cool! Only $6.99 each.

-Snags

Chaddymac
09-12-2010, 05:07 AM
The two Bobas I ordered showed up today. Both were crushed, one worse than the other. The first one had a completely crushed bubble (which I ended up opening). The second one had a mint bubble but a wavy card. What is Hasbro thinking, shipping these this way? Just terrible. I'm going to give customer service a call on Monday to complain.

Once I opened the figure, I noticed that it doesn't even stand on its own. It keeps falling backward. The only way to get him to stand is to bend his torso forward, so he looks like he's stumbling around drunk. Didn't anyone from quality control catch this? Thumbs DOWN.

In other news, I stopped by Pacoima Target today and they had the four SW monster bobble-heads - ended up grabbing one of each. They're pretty cool! Only $6.99 each.

-Snags
Not that it makes anything better, but mine also falls over, so it's probably a mold issue and not a QC issue.

bikerscout
09-12-2010, 10:30 AM
wow, that really sucks. I'm still stoked to get my Boba, but hearing this news blew the wind out of my excitement's sails. I bet a lot of guys on scum are havin the same issues. I'm hopin mine doesn't come mangled and/or with a bullet hole in it like my QGJ/Eopie set.

Any more new CW or wv 2 vintage sightings??

Chaddymac
09-12-2010, 11:29 AM
Wait - bullet hole? Is that a euphemism?

Jabba owners: am I crazy, or were there no inserts in the box?

JediTricks
09-12-2010, 04:15 PM
Wait - bullet hole? Is that a euphemism
Doubt it, my 2nd Eopie set came with a hole large enough to put a 12-gauge shotgun shell into.

Chaddymac
09-12-2010, 04:33 PM
Doubt it, my 2nd Eopie set came with a hole large enough to put a 12-gauge shotgun shell into.
Thank you, USPS.

JediTricks
09-12-2010, 04:46 PM
Either them or Hasbro's distribution center. Mine was taped over before it got to me with fiberglass-reinforced packing tape, and the hole in the tray itself barely missed both the figure and eopie.

bikerscout
09-12-2010, 09:35 PM
No euphemism.

bkusna
09-12-2010, 10:33 PM
No euphemism.
I think it's just one guy in Bozeman, MT that's doing all of these....Serial box ruiner man....

Chaddymac
09-13-2010, 12:36 AM
No euphemism.
Poor Qui-Gon...

Maradona
09-13-2010, 12:53 AM
No euphemism.

One of the reasons I typically send in for multiples of the mail-ins is shipping damage. Last week, I finally received the balance of my Qui Gon order from Hasbro, plus an extra one (which still does not make up for Hasbro not sending me the two mail away Docs and Crystal Skull aliens I paid for). Both boxes, though, were crushed. The mail ins should all be titled "Battle Damage" figures.

JediTricks
09-13-2010, 05:04 PM
Target W. Hollywood last night had nothing new except higher prices on Clone Wars, $7.67 a pop. Bite me, Target.

They also had a few new Iron Man and Marvel figures, I forget which.

No euphemism.No euphemism here either.

Chaddymac
09-13-2010, 05:12 PM
Target W. Hollywood last night had nothing new except higher prices on Clone Wars, $7.67 a pop. Bite me, Target.

They also had a few new Iron Man and Marvel figures, I forget which.

No euphemism here either.
Caption: "Qui-Gon narrowly avoids one hole through the chest, only to be felled by another one later."

bikerscout
09-13-2010, 05:42 PM
that sucks JT. I knew from your description the packaging wouldn't be pretty. Horrible. Why in the world would they even put sharp/blunt objects near packages at all?? If 80%+ of boxes are getting smashed or punctured -this is a serious problem. You don't find envelopes with holes in them!! (much) Wtf!?!?!

Anyway, I got my Rocket fett in the mail just now and the package is a little worn, side is bowed out from being squished but Fett's bubble is in tact. Card isn't perfect though -big crease on the side. Not too noticeable though, and this guy will probably be the opener after I send out for another. The card art overall seems kind of dull, like it was sitting in the sun for a week. Anyone know what I mean??

JediTricks
09-13-2010, 07:02 PM
Caption: "Qui-Gon narrowly avoids one hole through the chest, only to be felled by another one later."Very good, cheers to that one! :D

that sucks JT. I knew from your description the packaging wouldn't be pretty. Horrible. Why in the world would they even put sharp/blunt objects near packages at all?? If 80%+ of boxes are getting smashed or punctured -this is a serious problem. You don't find envelopes with holes in them!! (much) Wtf!?!?! Yeah, this is really odd, it's quite a bashing. My guess is that the heavy demand on these had Hasbro stretched so thin that they had to send out damaged packaging versions at the end just to fulfill as many as they could.

On the other hand, it could be that the USPS did this, I've actually gotten much, much worse. I used to have a Geocities page about this, but Geocities got taken down.... Ok, I just posted it on my site:
http://www.jtreviews.com/usps/
So it's not THAT hard to believe they could have done that anymore. ;)

Anyway, I got my Rocket fett in the mail just now and the package is a little worn, side is bowed out from being squished but Fett's bubble is in tact. Card isn't perfect though -big crease on the side. Not too noticeable though, and this guy will probably be the opener after I send out for another. The card art overall seems kind of dull, like it was sitting in the sun for a week. Anyone know what I mean??Wow, that sucks to hear. A lot of reports are coming out like this. I can't imagine what Hasbro was thinking by not using tougher boxes and not using card protectors since they cost SO little to produce.

As for the colors, I have seen pics of this set, it didn't seem that way in the pics. Can you take a comparison shot next to either a carded TVC Fett or VOTC?

bikerscout
09-13-2010, 08:11 PM
sorry -probably won't be able to take comparison shot. Don't have TVC fett and have VOTC, but it's in clamshell. Buried somewhere probably. If the clamshell's not taped & i can find it, maybe i'll try, but i think it's taped

JediTricks
09-13-2010, 09:52 PM
sorry -probably won't be able to take comparison shot. Don't have TVC fett and have VOTC, but it's in clamshell. Buried somewhere probably. If the clamshell's not taped & i can find it, maybe i'll try, but i think it's taped
Even taped closed is fine for a comparison, just take the shot from an angle so the flash doesn't bounce into the lens.

figrin bran
09-13-2010, 10:30 PM
Got 2 Rocket Firing Fetts today.

Mailer box #1 was crushed and the bubble was crushed.

Now going to examine box #2...

bkusna
09-13-2010, 10:44 PM
Got 2 Rocket Firing Fetts today.

Mailer box #1 was crushed and the bubble was crushed.

Now going to examine box #2...
Hmmmm.....if I'm a bettin man....I'd say CRUSHED with the card bent in the middle....right?

figrin bran
09-13-2010, 11:31 PM
Hmmmm.....if I'm a bettin man....I'd say CRUSHED with the card bent in the middle....right?

No, miraculously it's quite decent! Just a slight crease along one side of the cardback but otherwise it's good enough to keep carded.

bikerscout
09-14-2010, 03:23 AM
Hasbro 'gorilla' packaging strikes again

JediTricks
09-15-2010, 05:03 PM
Target W. Hollywood had a Pre Vizsla on pegs yesterday, a kid got it before I could stash it, but he seemed tentative about it, so he could have put it down.

I got my Retro Fett yesterday, the mailer was modestly mangled, but worse, it was OPEN 90% of the way, only a thin corner was still glued and 1 side flap remained engaged. Luckily, the figure inside was not only intact, but unharmed in card OR bubble! I've put it in a protector case, I had to remove another figure from its case to do so since I've finally run out.

Anyway, I was thinking, I want another for openers, but with you guys getting mangled ones, I figured we might be able to work something out. Anybody want to sell me their mangled-card Retro Fett? I'll give you $7, 5 UPCs, and 2 mailer forms in exchange.

bikerscout
09-15-2010, 06:28 PM
Do you see the faded ink look I was talking about?

Damn JT, I want a loose fett too --but I can't match that offer!!!!!! I think i'll order another, and cross my fingers and see what comes.

JediTricks
09-15-2010, 07:33 PM
Do you see the faded ink look I was talking about? I thought I did right up until I held it up next to the TVC and VOTC cards, then it looks IDENTICAL to them in the photo area and flame graphic (there is a different card logo, and the character preview text in the flame, both of which differ from the mainline versions).

Anybody notice the foot pegholes are modern size instead of classic?

Damn JT, I want a loose fett too --but I can't match that offer!!!!!! I think i'll order another, and cross my fingers and see what comes.That's basically what my offer is doing, since I don't care about the condition, it lets them order another one with the chance to get it in better condition.

Chaddymac
09-16-2010, 12:32 AM
I thought I did right up until I held it up next to the TVC and VOTC cards, then it looks IDENTICAL to them in the photo area and flame graphic (there is a different card logo, and the character preview text in the flame, both of which differ from the mainline versions).

Anybody notice the foot pegholes are modern size instead of classic?

That's basically what my offer is doing, since I don't care about the condition, it lets them order another one with the chance to get it in better condition.
Clever, JT! :)

figrin bran
09-16-2010, 01:55 AM
JT, I still have another one coming to me sometime in the near future hopefully so I may take you up on the offer.

So on the one that I opened up, the paint apps aren't perfect. The brown on the belt was a bit uneven.

DarkKnight4516
09-16-2010, 06:59 PM
Where is that camo arf. i cant find him anywhere except that one reallllllly smashed one i saw that one time . Anyone seeing him , or have an extra???

JediTricks
09-17-2010, 12:41 AM
Los Feliz TRU had TVC General Grievous, I bought him. Someone returned a CW Bly figure with a TVC UPC inside the bubble to get that $2.50 difference, very sleazy, I stashed just in case. Transformers they had a few Breachers, I stashed one. Masterpiece Grimlock, I stashed too. Any stashings, please PM me and state which, they're in different places.

Burbank TRU - nada. Culver City TRU - Pre Vizsla, forgot to stash. La Cienega TRU - nada. Culver City Target - nada. Culver City Ross - nada. La Cienega Target - nada. La Brea Target - nada, but they lowered their insanely high prices on Saga Legends with a "price cut", while raising the price on Clone Wars figures. Classy.

Today was a lot of driving.

Clever, JT! :)It's really just a simplification. One way or another, that money and stuff would be used to order one. If I order it, no matter the condition it arrives I'll be opening it, and someone else who has a damaged one is still stuck with a damaged package. This way, I am giving them the chance to get a better one, and I get the one I want.

JT, I still have another one coming to me sometime in the near future hopefully so I may take you up on the offer.

So on the one that I opened up, the paint apps aren't perfect. The brown on the belt was a bit uneven.Ok, LMK.

The brown on the belt on the left leg on mine is thinner than the rest. Is that what you mean, or is yours just sloppy?

figrin bran
09-17-2010, 01:42 AM
Los Feliz TRU had TVC General Grievous, I bought him. Someone returned a CW Bly figure with a TVC UPC inside the bubble to get that $2.50 difference, very sleazy, I stashed just in case. Transformers they had a few Breachers, I stashed one. Masterpiece Grimlock, I stashed too. Any stashings, please PM me and state which, they're in different places.

Burbank TRU - nada. Culver City TRU - Pre Vizsla, forgot to stash. La Cienega TRU - nada. Culver City Target - nada. Culver City Ross - nada. La Cienega Target - nada. La Brea Target - nada, but they lowered their insanely high prices on Saga Legends with a "price cut", while raising the price on Clone Wars figures. Classy.

Today was a lot of driving.

It's really just a simplification. One way or another, that money and stuff would be used to order one. If I order it, no matter the condition it arrives I'll be opening it, and someone else who has a damaged one is still stuck with a damaged package. This way, I am giving them the chance to get a better one, and I get the one I want.

Ok, LMK.

The brown on the belt on the left leg on mine is thinner than the rest. Is that what you mean, or is yours just sloppy?

Mine was sloppy, most likely due to a misalignment of the paint mask. I'm not that worried about finding Breacher but I guess I'll take you up on the stash.

JediTricks
09-17-2010, 05:41 AM
Mine was sloppy, most likely due to a misalignment of the paint mask. I'm not that worried about finding Breacher but I guess I'll take you up on the stash.
Uh... about that stashed Breacher. Er... I overstashed, and don't remember exactly where I put it. Sorry about that. I had a bunch of family stuff come up on the phone right before and after I posted, and have blanked it. Whoops! I remember where stupid Bly is, and where Grimlock is, but I cannot picture in my mind where I put it. All I remember is that it was a fairly easy stash, and was between the toy car aisle and the crappy collectibles aisle.

bikerscout
09-17-2010, 08:33 AM
Also, don't forget guys - i stashed a ugh Cody at LF TRU. Slight chance he may be gone now -it's been a lil while. PM.

Had a jodo kast stashed in the valley (from a few wks. ago) -Crunchy expressed interest, but haven't heard back from him if he got it or not.

Haven't been lookin recently, but haven't seen any camo arfs either. They're in the same place the mando w/speeders are --nowhere.

When is tvc wave 2 gonna hit target already. Need to get those figs i got from tru at target and return them. &$^& the $10 price tag. I also hope they get different cases from Hasbro. Not the ones wally & tru received, (at least at first)

Chaddymac
09-17-2010, 10:59 AM
Had a jodo kast stashed in the valley (from a few wks. ago) -Crunchy expressed interest, but haven't heard back from him if he got it or not.
For what it's worth, I'm still looking for Jodo Kast.

figrin bran
09-17-2010, 11:19 AM
Also, don't forget guys - i stashed a ugh Cody at LF TRU. Slight chance he may be gone now -it's been a lil while. PM.

Haven't been lookin recently, but haven't seen any camo arfs either. They're in the same place the mando w/speeders are --nowhere.

When is tvc wave 2 gonna hit target already. Need to get those figs i got from tru at target and return them. &$^& the $10 price tag. I also hope they get different cases from Hasbro. Not the ones wally & tru received, (at least at first)

Dude, it has hit Target. At least Glendale Target. I've seen wave 2 figures there twice.

JT, don't worry about it. I'm sure I'll find Breacher quite easily.

didgeboy
09-17-2010, 01:22 PM
If any one is looking for Jodo kast please pm me. Our local KMart has plenty, and I am happy to send you one. Trades are welcome. Cheers.

JediTricks
09-17-2010, 04:47 PM
MP Grimlock stash claimed. And thankfully, it jogged my memory on Breacher.

I could really use stashes on Transformers Animated Rodimus, and the Clone Wars Mandalorian Speeder. I've already burned up like 15 dinosaurs trying to track those 2 down. Any help would be hot.

Also, don't forget guys - i stashed a ugh Cody at LF TRU. Slight chance he may be gone now -it's been a lil while. PM. What the heck, I'll send a PM on that.

JT, don't worry about it. I'm sure I'll find Breacher quite easily.That's ok, I remembered. I'm sending you a PM now. It's a great figure.

Chaddymac
09-17-2010, 06:39 PM
I could really use stashes on Transformers Animated Rodimus, and the Clone Wars Mandalorian Speeder. I've already burned up like 15 dinosaurs trying to track those 2 down. Any help would be hot.
It is the expense of those dinosaurs that has me doing more online-shopping for these. That's the tragedy - the brick and mortar stores will have more trouble measuring demand because folks like me have given up on them, which will cause more folks to give up on them.

It's a vicious circle.

bikerscout
09-18-2010, 01:27 AM
i'll text Crunchy 1 more time tomorrow & see if he got it. Otherwise, its yours (if its still there) Chaddymac.

Bran --that wave 2 sighting was a flash in the pan --i havent been on scum enough --but i don't think any targets are getting that wave 2 much yet

didgeboy
09-18-2010, 10:51 AM
We have wave 2 here in limited quantities if any one is looking for something specific. Cheers.

bikerscout
09-18-2010, 09:56 PM
from target or wally??

Maradona
09-18-2010, 10:14 PM
If any of you is searching for the WM Green Lantern 5-packs, they are up on WM's site:

http://www.walmart.com/ip/DC-Universe-Green-Lantern-Action-Figure-5-Pack/14690522

JediTricks
09-19-2010, 12:52 AM
Kmart 3rd & Fairfax - Transformers Elita One and Tuner Pegwarmer Mudflap.

Target W Hollywood - nada.

TRU Los Feliz - TF MP Grimlock and a stashed Cody thanks to bikerscout, thanks!

Target Glendale - nada in the evening, but earlier reports suggest TF finds.

Target Eagle Rock - nada.

Maradona
09-19-2010, 09:02 PM
The Marvel cube has landed at Monrovia TRU! I was able to pick up the latest wave of Marvel figures and stashed a Mystique, if anyone needs her. This TRU also had several new Iron Man figures, but I passed on them. I had the Whiplash from the Target set and didn't see any of the individually carded drones. At a nearby Target, I was able to pick up a squad of AIM soldiers. Now if I can only find Galactus...

A big thanks to JT for his TF stash.

Tycho
09-19-2010, 11:29 PM
Galactic Heroes new Cinema Scene Packs:

Kamino
Purchase of the Droids

I couldn't bring myself to pull the trigger on these.

Kamino has a new Junior Boba Fett figure and Taun We, but other than that, it's not that impressive.

Purchase of the Droids has an awesome sandcrawler box - only I wish it were "awesomer" by making it larger. However, there is a new Gonk Droid and I don't believe we've seen R5-D4 in there before. Plus there's a Galactic Heroes Uncle Owen. Still, certain I'll see this again, I didn't buy it.

A kid came by and picked them both up though - he put PotD back down immediately and loved the one with the Clones. Predictable...

I also found Masterpiece Grimlock but didn't remember if anyone needed this. He's too small in the first place. Plus, TF fans here know while I'm also a fan, I sort of object to the concept of Dinobots, though I loved them as a kid.

They also had new SW Transformers including the Republic Assault Tank / Clone Trooper Gunner. I like looking at these, but I've never bought any. To me, Star Wars is Star Wars, and Transformers turn into Optimus Prime, friends, and foes. I don't mix the universes, but I admire the engineering that goes into these.

Jango Speck
09-19-2010, 11:41 PM
Is anyone interested in this piece?

Framed, signed cel/model sheet of Yoda from the original Clone Wars cartoon series. I am the original owner and this has been stored in a dark room since it was purchased from ACME. No. 75/300. Asking $250.

bikerscout
09-20-2010, 02:18 AM
Kmart 3rd & Fairfax - Transformers Elita One and Tuner Pegwarmer Mudflap.

Target W Hollywood - nada.

TRU Los Feliz - TF MP Grimlock and a stashed Cody thanks to bikerscout, thanks!

Target Glendale - nada in the evening, but earlier reports suggest TF finds.

Target Eagle Rock - nada.

You're welcome JT. I don't like tru's vintage price but it's worth it for ughs unless you want to go drive around in a wild goose chase for em

i wonder if that Kmart ever got kast or was scalped out ?

if you don't have MP grimlock then you are not a TF fan :pleased:

JediTricks
09-20-2010, 05:49 PM
The Marvel cube has landed at Monrovia TRU! I was able to pick up the latest wave of Marvel figures and stashed a Mystique, if anyone needs her. This TRU also had several new Iron Man figures, but I passed on them. I had the Whiplash from the Target set and didn't see any of the individually carded drones. At a nearby Target, I was able to pick up a squad of AIM soldiers. Now if I can only find Galactus...

A big thanks to JT for his TF stash.You're welcome. I wish you had said something earlier about Galactus, I've seen him at several TRUs including the one where your stash was! I'm hitting another today, if I see him there, I'll try to stash.

Grimlock needs no justification, it works great for what it is. Either you can dig it or you can't.

You're welcome JT. I don't like tru's vintage price but it's worth it for ughs unless you want to go drive around in a wild goose chase for em

i wonder if that Kmart ever got kast or was scalped out ?

if you don't have MP grimlock then you are not a TF fan :pleased:I hate their price on vints, but I wanted to splurge and get the corrected version that's apparently only on UGH card.

I wonder if that Jodo Kast will show up in 10 years after another remodel under some display, all caked in dust. I've seen that before! :D

bikerscout
09-21-2010, 04:46 AM
probably not, since he was stashed high. But if he fell behind the shelves that may be a possibility.

Great --so if i get a regular card Cody -- the belt will be upside down & messed up?? what else is wrong on him?

Tycho
09-21-2010, 07:31 AM
I had no problem getting Jodo Kast at my Sears Essentials. There were plenty of him. I just bought one, not being sure if I'd want more.

I haven't gone back to that store since. It was an easy find though. There must have been a dozen of them or more.

I got my 7" Diamond ROMULAN figure from BBTS in the mail today. He's awesome. He is dressed in the blue Romulan uniform though, as they are now showing him (the single-carded figure). Captain Kirk in the 2-pack with Spock is also in the blue Romulan uniform. However, I have a picture from SirSteve's that he took at ToyFair with a Romulan in his red uniform (presumably representing the commander played by Mark Leonard) but he is no where to be found for purchasing. WTH? I really also wanted a red Romulan uniform in my 7" collection. ???

JediTricks
09-21-2010, 10:11 PM
probably not, since he was stashed high. But if he fell behind the shelves that may be a possibility.

Great --so if i get a regular card Cody -- the belt will be upside down & messed up?? what else is wrong on him?The belt is upside-down, that means the colors are on the wrong side, the packs are facing the wrong way, the hole for Obi-Wan's saber is on the wrong side (not that it ever worked tho'). Also, aside from the belt, the shoulder antenna won't be painted silver.

Hasbro said the mistake was because the factory separated the silver-card version from the regular, and when the team sent a note about the correction, it was only on the silver-card version's SKU. They have figured out the issue and say this will be corrected on the later portion of the run of the regular card.

Maradona
09-22-2010, 12:45 AM
You're welcome. I wish you had said something earlier about Galactus, I've seen him at several TRUs including the one where your stash was! I'm hitting another today, if I see him there, I'll try to stash.

Thank you.

Jango Speck
09-24-2010, 11:34 AM
Space is limited, so I'm selling my Degobah X-wing from the Saga Collection. This is the one with Luke, the creature, and slime. It's MIMB, stored in a dark room since I purchased it. Asking $50.

Tycho
09-24-2010, 12:26 PM
Jango Speck: I think I'm interested in getting the Galactic Heroes one like that. Do you also have and want to sell that one?

I forgot to post this but I got Clone Wars Ki-Adi Mundi the other day at TRU.

I'm going hunting there in a few minutes as a matter of fact.

JediTricks
09-24-2010, 03:28 PM
Target West Hollywood had Transformers Sidearm Sideswipe and Hailstorm. Since neither is "great", I didn't think to stash either.

Jango Speck
09-25-2010, 11:20 AM
Jango Speck: I think I'm interested in getting the Galactic Heroes one like that. Do you also have and want to sell that one?

I forgot to post this but I got Clone Wars Ki-Adi Mundi the other day at TRU.

I'm going hunting there in a few minutes as a matter of fact.

Sorry, I don't collect Galactic Heroes. This is the "real" version.

bkusna
09-25-2010, 11:39 AM
Space is limited, so I'm selling my Degobah X-wing from the Saga Collection. This is the one with Luke, the creature, and slime. It's MIMB, stored in a dark room since I purchased it. Asking $50.
This is a wonderful set....I bought one a few months ago and opened it to display...You are right, this box set is HUGE....I'm thinking about it so I can have another xwing....

bikerscout
09-26-2010, 02:44 AM
Sorry for the lateness - this am at crenshaw wally they had cw wave 3 remnants. Ki-adi, flamethrow, and Goji. Sorry didn't have time to stash.

also had TVC wave 2. All ughs were cleaned out. save for 1 vader. Still some decent figs left if you don't have ROTS and don't want to pay TRU s&^#%y prices. Forgot to look thoroughly at the battlepacks

wampaslayr
09-26-2010, 03:11 AM
Found the TRU exclusive CW Nikto Guard at the Porter Ranch store. It's a cool figure but I don't think it's worth $10.99. There is nothing special about it to justify a $3.50 price hike from the other CW figures. There was also remnants of the Kul Tesca exclusive figure there as well. Simi WM has lots of TVC ROTS wave especially the Sandtrooper and Cody.

Jango Speck
09-26-2010, 04:00 AM
I'm sure most of you have these, but I prefer to advertise locally first. I'm selling a few more GG items, with some free bonus gifts to sweeten the deal.

One or Two purchases: I'll throw in one (for each item purchased) of the following POTF Cinema Scenes (MIB): Cantina Showdown, Jabbas' Dancers, Jabba's Skiff Guards (PENDING), Rebel Pilots.

Three purchases: a free framed movie poster from AOTC or the TAC Collector's Tin (MIB): Figrin D'an and the Modal Nodes, or three cinema scenes.

Four purchases: all four cinema scenes OR the three POTF Jabba's Band deluxe figure pairs (MOC).

Chewbacca mini-bust
(before the Mynock Hunt version)
$35 (opened but complete)

Jango Fett mini-bust -PENDING-
(second version)
$35 (opened but complete)

Clone Armor Obi-Wan mini-bust
$40 (never opened)

Luke Skywalker X-Wing Pilot animated maquette
$40 (opened but complete)

C-3PO/Jawa animated maquette
$45 (opened but complete)

R2-D2/Yoda animated maquette
$25 (opened, one of Yoda's ears was broken off and piece was missing)
I'll throw in an extra freebie if you buy this item.

JediTricks
09-26-2010, 04:10 AM
I'll go for that Jango mini-bust! I'll send you a PM.

BlueSnags
09-27-2010, 02:01 AM
Picked up a CW Y-Wing today at Marshalls for $39.99

-Snags

K M Toydarian
09-27-2010, 03:57 AM
Picked up a CW Y-Wing today at Marshalls for $39.99

-Snags
Good catch on the Y-Wing.
Forgot to post I saw the Y wing too at Marshalls this past week. 39.99 was still too much for me to spend on a Clone Wars ship, but cool (for us, not the brand) to see Star Wars at a discount.
Marshalls or TJ Maxx also had some CW Transformers too. Y wing, Cad Bane, and I think beige AAT. Almost got the AAT for the Action Fleet shelf. May get one if I see it again.

Also saw Friday at TRU the remote control Mill. Falcon flyer ship. I didn't scan it to see how much, but the last 2 smaller ships were 50 I think, so I'm sure it is more than I need to spend.

bikerscout
09-27-2010, 10:01 AM
Ok, who is hoarding the CW mandos w/speeders and camo arfs in a warehouse?? same entity that is hoarding all of the thi-sens, tx-20s, and magnaguards!!! (they probably have all of tlc EU wave too! & revan & malak!!!)

also, I read on scum that Kohl's is having a grand opening in thousand oaks or somewhere, and supposedly this means specials at all other locations. Supposedly they are mailing out $10 off coupons too. May be worth checking out if u live near one.

Tycho
09-27-2010, 01:12 PM
Found the TRU exclusive CW Nikto Guard at the Porter Ranch store. It's a cool figure but I don't think it's worth $10.99. There is nothing special about it to justify a $3.50 price hike from the other CW figures. There was also remnants of the Kul Tesca exclusive figure there as well. Simi WM has lots of TVC ROTS wave especially the Sandtrooper and Cody.

$10.99???

Dang. I am not a collector. I buy figures for dioramas.*

I want the Nikto Guard as a necessary diorama filler for a lot of scenes. I want to purchase at least 5 to 10 of him! Grrrrrrr! That could be $100 on one figure!

1) Jabba's Palace from movie when Dooku visits - maybe 2 for guards
2) Ziro's Pleasure Den from movie when Padme is captured
3) One or more of Hondo Ohnaka's henchmen (though most are Weequay, I realize)

And then I'm not sure where else I can use these figures, but ANIMATED aliens are hard to come by for diorama fillers.

* I like seeing "collectors' collections" (one of everything or something like that) but it's not satisfying for me. I like to set stuff up and skip figures I don't like, or can convince myself I don't need to buy - like perhaps Sgt. Bric and those bounty hunter figures that CW is coming out with.

However, I keep buying more Anakins, Ahsokas, and Obi-Wans, etc. since I require one for each set-up. I just try to only justify new set-ups when I want to display new figures with them that can't be displayed anywhere else (like you don't put Tusken Raiders on Coruscant, nor Uncle Owen and Aunt Beru).

JediTricks
09-27-2010, 10:21 PM
Los Feliz TRU had a stack of those CW Niktos, $10.99 is outrageous. It's an ok figure for the basic line but somewhat drab, and the head is TINY. Honestly, I want to get behind this one, but these TRU exclusives are strangling the line with all TRU's markup.

As for the Mando Speeders and Camo ARF Troopers, it's really f'ing lame, but the next waves should have the respective figures in them so it will at least have some breathing room down the road. The worst part is they're not really fantastic outrageous figs, the ARF is a repaint of an ok figure, and the Mando Speeder is hardly top marks in its line. Part of the problem is clearly nobody gives a crap about Plo Koon on speederbike and nobody gives half a crap about the Naboo Star Skiff.

figrin bran
09-28-2010, 12:50 AM
Los Feliz TRU had a stack of those CW Niktos, $10.99 is outrageous. It's an ok figure for the basic line but somewhat drab, and the head is TINY. Honestly, I want to get behind this one, but these TRU exclusives are strangling the line with all TRU's markup.

As for the Mando Speeders and Camo ARF Troopers, it's really f'ing lame, but the next waves should have the respective figures in them so it will at least have some breathing room down the road. The worst part is they're not really fantastic outrageous figs, the ARF is a repaint of an ok figure, and the Mando Speeder is hardly top marks in its line. Part of the problem is clearly nobody gives a crap about Plo Koon on speederbike and nobody gives half a crap about the Naboo Star Skiff.

If you or anyone else were to buy that CW Nikto, this would be the week as you can get a $5 giftcard with every $30 purchase of SW items or $10 if you buy at least $50.

bikerscout
09-28-2010, 05:59 AM
If you're gonna army build Niktos - :razz::laugh:. That price is terrible. You can get Jodo Kast at kmart cheaper than that. Yeah, that's right Geoffrey --kmart beats you!! That's sad. :yes:

Tycho
09-28-2010, 12:26 PM
If you or anyone else were to buy that CW Nikto, this would be the week as you can get a $5 giftcard with every $30 purchase of SW items or $10 if you buy at least $50.

Thanks for the tip Figrin.

I'm going to need that.

What'd they call the special forces army of Nikto's in the Republic comics (that the Separatists were training and Quinlan Vos and Master Tholme hacked into little pieces)?

Time to build that and hack up the price into smaller pieces. Grrrrrr! TRU!:mad:

CrunchyNug
09-28-2010, 02:15 PM
Just found another Vintage AT-AT if anyone's interested. Couldn't stash (big surprise) but I did hide it behind the other AT-AT's. PM for location.

UPDATE: scored the new BP's at the same TRU! I grabbed the ARC and Mandolorian packs. Got a $10 gift card too. NICE!!!

bikerscout
09-28-2010, 09:40 PM
Dude....................U suck!!!!!!! :p

Saw the nikto guard at LF tru. Very cool sculpt & fig. I'd probably buy him if he weren't so much.

Saw rodimus minor too, but he was in somebody's hands so they beat me. Knew i shoulda went to TF aisle first! (But actually the 1st thing i did was returns, so they could've picked it up then too) Still keepin my eyes peeled for ya JT.

Nothing else good for sw to report

figrin bran
09-28-2010, 10:42 PM
Dude....................U suck!!!!!!! :p

Saw the nikto guard at LF tru. Very cool sculpt & fig. I'd probably buy him if he weren't so much.

Saw rodimus minor too, but he was in somebody's hands so they beat me. Knew i shoulda went to TF aisle first! (But actually the 1st thing i did was returns, so they could've picked it up then too) Still keepin my eyes peeled for ya JT.

Nothing else good for sw to report

Any Animated Ironhides? I have Rodimus but still need him.

bikerscout
09-28-2010, 10:45 PM
yes, i think i saw 2. If that's the fire colors deco. I was talkin to the guys who had the last mp grim and rodimus and had hand on the card, 1/2 payin attention to the fig. i'd get down there if u want it. This was at 3:30 to 4:15ish

Turbowars
09-28-2010, 11:14 PM
Just found another Vintage AT-AT if anyone's interested. Couldn't stash (big surprise) but I did hide it behind the other AT-AT's. PM for location.

UPDATE: scored the new BP's at the same TRU! I grabbed the ARC and Mandolorian packs. Got a $10 gift card too. NICE!!!
Thanks for the hook up on the Vintage AT-AT. Had a $10.00 gift card, but forgot a coupon for $5 at home. Got another 10 GC, but the damn thing still cost me $109 out the door. Damn you TRU! Wasn't the thing $80 a few weeks ago?

Found some Snadies at my WM. They were pegwarming.

Tycho
09-29-2010, 06:18 PM
STAR WARS: I got the Flame Thrower Clone at Target.

They also had Ki-Adi Mundi (already have him) and the Clone Y-Wing Pilot Go-Ji (but I turned him down as I don't need him but he looks like a really cool figure!)

TRANSFORMERS: I got Legends Class Hound at Target.

STAR WARS: I got 5 Nikto Guards at Toys R Us. They also had Vintage ESB, ROTS, and is the Sandtrooper part of ROTS' wave? If so, then, but otherwise there is ANH wave and he was a remnant. I'm not really keeping up on vintage. I just pick a few here and there which I want for dioramas.

TERMINATOR: I got notification that my Hot Toys Terminator T-1000s are getting ready to ship (ordered through SideShow).

STAR TREK: I also received a second Romulan 7" figure from Diamond (ordered through BigBadToyStore) that I'd apparently ordered to make sure I got this guy. That's OK. I want to keep and open both of mine! (He's the Romulan Soldier, not Mark Leonard's Commander character who has not (yet) been produced.

Jango Speck
09-30-2010, 01:05 AM
I finally found an active Burbank location to donate to Toys For Tots, and they are now accepting donations.

Victory Tabernacle
1614 W. Victory Blvd.

Thursday, 4pm-7pm.

figrin bran
09-30-2010, 01:41 AM
STAR WARS: I got the Flame Thrower Clone at Target.

They also had Ki-Adi Mundi (already have him) and the Clone Y-Wing Pilot Go-Ji (but I turned him down as I don't need him but he looks like a really cool figure!)

TRANSFORMERS: I got Legends Class Hound at Target.

STAR WARS: I got 5 Nikto Guards at Toys R Us. They also had Vintage ESB, ROTS, and is the Sandtrooper part of ROTS' wave? If so, then, but otherwise there is ANH wave and he was a remnant. I'm not really keeping up on vintage. I just pick a few here and there which I want for dioramas.

TERMINATOR: I got notification that my Hot Toys Terminator T-1000s are getting ready to ship (ordered through SideShow).

STAR TREK: I also received a second Romulan 7" figure from Diamond (ordered through BigBadToyStore) that I'd apparently ordered to make sure I got this guy. That's OK. I want to keep and open both of mine! (He's the Romulan Soldier, not Mark Leonard's Commander character who has not (yet) been produced.

Tycho,

Yes, Sandtrooper is part of the ROTS wave. I hope they gave you your gift cards with the Nikto purchases?

bikerscout
09-30-2010, 07:17 AM
big P. Ranch report from run last nite:

Tru; SW -1 vintage at-at, 5+ slave 1 BPs, many new CW nikto,

TF - 1 MP grimlock, 1 animated cybertron ironhide excl.

wally; SW - lots of wave 2 tvc, 1 ugh Han & grievous (bought the other grievous -6 more to go!! Woo!!)

TF - new deluxes - darkmount and red alert (stashed as a set), and WFC megatron and soundwave (stashed as a set). PM for location. They might not last really long where they are. But such is the nature of stashes.

IM - tons of new IM 3.75". New suits included hulkbuster, ultimate and artic. Also had 1 whiplash single carded. Picked up the only air assault drone and heavy weapon assault drone. Very exciting to see. Not gonna fall for the buy the battlepack for 1 figure trick Hasbro likes to pull. (the TRU and target bps). Gonna have to get a Mk VI suit IM now to team up with WM and fight em! :pleased:

no really great Joes at either store. TRU had the newer waves though

JediTricks
09-30-2010, 10:41 PM
Culver City TRU - silver Cmdr Cody (stashed, pm for details), rest of the ROTS wave including non-silver Cody with correct belt (but green helmet), CW ARC Troopers battle pack (stashed, pm for details). Transformers Darkmount, Red Alert, animated Rodimus Minor (YAY!!!).

Tycho
10-01-2010, 05:49 AM
That's right. I did get the gift card. I forgot about it. I haven't had time to deal with the Niktos since the day I bought them. So the gift card is in the bag with the 5 I took home still.

I have to sort my CW scene boxes and put the Niktos away - several or at least one in each scene box I need them in, and then see how many more beyond the 5 I'll require. Since he's an alien that can be used as a random, I should keep some extras handy.

bikerscout
10-01-2010, 08:18 AM
went back to that PR tru yesterday and saw 2 vintage at-ats, and 3 MP grimlocks. Guess they had babies. :p

JT - good finds. Are there any regular Codys with correct belt and white helmet?? I still need a tvc cody, then i can take back my TLC cody -or at least try to get credit for it. If worse comes to worse I can swap the helmet from my saga cody for a green one (i think). Wish i could afford that bp right now -i'd go for it

Chaddymac
10-01-2010, 03:08 PM
Culver City TRU - silver Cmdr Cody (stashed, pm for details), rest of the ROTS wave including non-silver Cody with correct belt (but green helmet), CW ARC Troopers battle pack (stashed, pm for details). Transformers Darkmount, Red Alert, animated Rodimus Minor (YAY!!!).

JT - are you on TFW?

JediTricks
10-01-2010, 03:37 PM
JT - good finds. Are there any regular Codys with correct belt and white helmet?? I still need a tvc cody, then i can take back my TLC cody -or at least try to get credit for it. If worse comes to worse I can swap the helmet from my saga cody for a green one (i think). Wish i could afford that bp right now -i'd go for itThey only had the 2 Codys, and the regular had the green helmet. Looks sooooo bad. If you want an opener, the silver is just as good as any though.

JT - are you on TFW?No, TFv is my transformers site. Why do you ask?

Chaddymac
10-01-2010, 03:40 PM
They only had the 2 Codys, and the regular had the green helmet. Looks sooooo bad. If you want an opener, the silver is just as good as any though.

No, TFv is my transformers site. Why do you ask?
Someone posted a similar update to the one you posted about TRU Culver City at roughly the same time.

JediTricks
10-01-2010, 03:59 PM
Weird! Wasn't me. I actually saw 3 Ironhides there, forgot to mention that.

BTW, I bought an extra Rodimus in case I had a repeat of the Arcee debacle, but my Rodimus is acceptable (there are some scratches and joints don't quite line up nicely in alt mode, but w/e), so if anybody wants to buy Roddy off me for cost ($14.99 plus tax), we can make that happen, I even have a gift receipt to go with it if it needs return. Otherwise, I'm returning it for refund.

Chaddymac
10-02-2010, 03:17 PM
Got the ROTS wave at Burbank TRU. Still a Grievous left. Also saw the TF Animated Rodimus and Ironhide; about three of each. And the green mini movie Devestator. And a few Vintage At-Ats. I grabbed one. It was too beautiful to pass up, even at that outrageous price. I figure, this helps support future beheamoths.

What's all the talk of Cody's belt being upside down? Now that I have him, I can't tell what's wrong. Mine isn't the foil version, but he still looks correct.

figrin bran
10-02-2010, 04:05 PM
I stashed Generations Dirge and Blurr at Glendale Target.

Chaddymac
10-02-2010, 04:16 PM
I stashed Generations Dirge and Blurr at Glendale Target.
PMing you!!

bikerscout
10-02-2010, 06:54 PM
No one wants darkmount/red alert or wfc Megatron/soundwave?

It is against the law and against my religion to open a ugh. Tvc or saga. I must turn my head if i see anyone do this

figrin bran
10-02-2010, 07:04 PM

It is against the law and against my religion to open a ugh. Tvc or saga. I must turn my head if i see anyone do this

Let me take a photo of an opened UGH cardback for you then. :p

I want Darkmount but don't want to travel all the way to PR TRU.

So the Blurr/Dirge stash has been claimed and at the same store this morning, I got CW Ki-Adi. They had a few Vintage wave 2 as well.

Chaddymac
10-02-2010, 08:42 PM
Thanks for the stash, Fig! You made me very happy today!

figrin bran
10-02-2010, 10:53 PM
Thanks for the stash, Fig! You made me very happy today!

Awesome! I'm glad I could help a fellow collector!

DarkKnight4516
10-03-2010, 01:31 PM
snaged the boba fett ubp today glad i waited for the sale of 89.99. plus i used the $5 coupon that ended today and $5 clone cash thats in the new wave of cw. took it to 88 total including tax along with a free nikito nice deal to bad i already bought one last week. 2 will do though.

Could use a stash on the arc and mandalorian battle packs if anyone could oblige that would be awsome.

JediTricks
10-03-2010, 05:24 PM
What's all the talk of Cody's belt being upside down? Now that I have him, I can't tell what's wrong. Mine isn't the foil version, but he still looks correct.Some are shipping with the orange on the figure's left side and the belt boxes with the opening on top because the belt is on upside-down. It's easy to overlook as it's a small thing.

It is against the law and against my religion to open a ugh. Tvc or saga. I must turn my head if i see anyone do thisI want those WfC figures, I just don't want to put 50 miles on my car to get them. :ermm:

I've opened silver Magnaguard, and Anakin, and will soon open that Cody you stashed me.

Could use a stash on the arc and mandalorian battle packs if anyone could oblige that would be awsome.I posted a stash on the ARC Troopers BP earlier this week that nobody claimed, it's possible that it's still there though it wasn't a great stash. Culver City TRU, I'll PM you the location.

Maradona
10-03-2010, 09:22 PM
Picked up the Slave 1 UPB today for $69.01 total (including tax). I had a 20% off coupon and a $10 gift card from buying a VBAT-AT on Friday. On top of that, I got a Nikto Guard thrown in. These discounts gave the set true value for me, considering I mainly wanted out of this set was Slave 1.

bikerscout
10-03-2010, 10:56 PM
La cienega tru had 1 CW ki-adi. In the front of the store display section, not SW aisle.

JT -- could u pls post a pic of how Cody's belt should look to be correct. This is really confusing. & when i buy him I want to make sure i get the right one.
thx

c'mon, go get those stashes JT -- you make a good run out of it -there's a BB, TRU and wally there. Also, pick up stix, in & out, islands etc.

recent aq- received Oola (from the new jabba set) in the mail from a guy on scum. Someone actually didn't need her --surprisingly. bought her at a great price too. Gotta love scum.

Maradona
10-03-2010, 11:19 PM
Also, pick up stix,

It's worth going for Pick Up Stix alone. There are too few of those around.

bikerscout
10-04-2010, 12:00 AM
It's worth going for Pick Up Stix alone. There are too few of those around.

true that. Same can be said for dairy queen, rally's and wendy's. Some of my faves. (Ur check is in the mail maradona :p)

Chaddymac
10-04-2010, 10:27 AM
JT -- could u pls post a pic of how Cody's belt should look to be correct. This is really confusing. & when i buy him I want to make sure i get the right one.
thx
Actually, that would be awesome. I've not opened my Cody out of anticipation that there's something wrong with him. I'm pretty sure he's not a foil figure, by I'm also pretty sure the belt is correct. Would LOVE something to compare it to.

JediTricks
10-04-2010, 10:42 PM
thx

c'mon, go get those stashes JT -- you make a good run out of it -there's a BB, TRU and wally there. Also, pick up stix, in & out, islands etc.Look at the belts in the pics in these... Cody wrong:
http://www.rebelscum.com/photo.asp?image=/TLC/Basic/BD44Cody/LC-1831.jpg

Cody right:
http://crimsonmonkey.com/reviews/review-vintage-collection-commander-cody/

I am familiar with the area, they also have a Souplantation that gets unholy busy. But it's a big run out of my region and I've had really bad luck finding stuff up there the past 2 years. Plus, Target will have them for $10 instead of WM/TRU's $12 soon enough, and then I'll have wasted all that gas money plus $4.40 w/tax. :p

BTW, there's a Rally's in Culver City and here in Los Feliz (actually across the 5 in Atwater), and there's a Wendy's here in Los Feliz, another in Hollywood, one in Burbank... there's a lot of Wendy's, but IMO they've lost their appeal.

Chaddymac
10-05-2010, 02:08 AM
In that case, mine is correct. I can confirm that non-foil corrected Cody's are indeed shipping.

bikerscout
10-06-2010, 08:32 AM
thx for the pix JT.

i'm familiar with all the restaurant locations you mentioned except for the culver city Rally's. If it's the one on Venice i'm thinkin of, that's a tricky spot & it's difficult to locate when you're driving

DarkKnight4516
10-06-2010, 11:25 AM
Found the 2 new bp's at culver tru thanks to JT. Used the $10 off 50 coupon that came on a ad i got from tru and $5 clone cash that was actually for vehicles but they dont care. That dropped the price down to $38 including tax and another free nikito, ill take that deal.

JediTricks
10-06-2010, 05:25 PM
thx for the pix JT.

i'm familiar with all the restaurant locations you mentioned except for the culver city Rally's. If it's the one on Venice i'm thinkin of, that's a tricky spot & it's difficult to locate when you're drivingThat's the Rally's I mean, it's across from Brotman hospital, think of it between In-n-Out and Smart-n-Final. :D Or just think of it on Hughes ave. I haven't been to Rally's in probably a decade now, weird. Get off on the Robertson exit of the 10 and head west on Venice.

Tycho
10-07-2010, 04:38 AM
I found the 4 Mandalorians BP at Wal-Mart tonight. They're all the same but it's great for army building. However, variant armor paint might have been nice.

I also got the Voyager Battle Blades Optimus Prime. He'll go with my Deluxe Ratchet and Deluxe Ironhide as I scale my Autobots down for my collection for the upcoming 3rd movie. Because of their size, most of the Decepticons, even scaled down, should be Voyager Class - and I don't know if Michael Bay is going to modify Megatron again, let alone Starscream - or what new characters they're going to add. (If only they'd make a Scout Class BumbleBee, Mudflap, Skids, and Sideswipe).

In addition, from SW, I got another Flame Thrower Clone and left a Ki-Adi Mundi behind. Go-Ji (another clone) looks cool, but I have no need for him. I'd be very surprised if they make the Zillo Beast.

On Rebelscum's CW rumor list, it's suggested that Chancellor Palpatine and Senator Padme are finally going to be made. (Padme in action-gear does not count - I mean a real Senator outfit). Now Bail Organa could be made in action gear and I'd like that!

Oh, they also had Kit Fisto's Jedi Starfighter in the new packaging and on the back of the box, they showed the Clone Swamp Speeder and Plo Koon's Jedi Starfighter, prompting me to think that theses vehicles which I want will be out in the stores soon.

bikerscout
10-07-2010, 08:23 AM
i'd like the new BPs (mandos and ARC troopers), but I doubt I'll find them in the wild because I haven't even seen a trace of the mando w/speeder or teth deco arfs and I've been hunting high & low for 'em

oh ya --good score tycho!

DarkKnight4516
10-07-2010, 01:04 PM
i'd like the new BPs (mandos and ARC troopers), but I doubt I'll find them in the wild because I haven't even seen a trace of the mando w/speeder or teth deco arfs and I've been hunting high & low for 'em

oh ya --good score tycho!

Mando and Arc BP's are up on tru.com right now free shipping along with the vintage at-at and dont forget u get a free nikito. ive seen the teth arf a few times recently i think hes shipping again with the ki-adi wave if i see one ill stash it for you biker.

Commtech
10-07-2010, 11:51 PM
Can someone stash the new animated TF rodimus and ironhide for me at either Burbank TRU or Los Feliz, por favor?
I'm also missing animated Arcee. If someone has an extra or a lead on one, please let me know. I haven't been toy hunting in a looooong time and barely have any time right now.
Thank you.

bkusna
10-08-2010, 12:03 AM
has anyone tried stashing a vintage AT-AT??? I did....it was gone the next day :(

bikerscout
10-08-2010, 12:35 AM
thx DarkKnight.

will stash if i see em Commtech, still haven't seen Rod minor in the wild (cept in someone's hands)

a vint AT-AT stash will only last less than a day -tops. Ur crazy!!! :p

bkusna
10-08-2010, 12:38 AM
thx DarkKnight.

will stash if i see em Commtech, still haven't seen Rod minor in the wild (cept in someone's hands)

a vint AT-AT stash will only last less than a day -tops. Ur crazy!!!
I was undecided on it since I was getting one from TRUonline, so I made a wall in front of it using WWF wrestling rings and a cowboy hat....some darn redneck must have got it:laugh:

CrunchyNug
10-08-2010, 01:52 AM
has anyone tried stashing a vintage AT-AT??? I did....it was gone the next day :(

I stashed one for Turbo. I just put it behind one of the regular AT-AT's and it was still there when he arrived later that day.

Lookie what I found today...

Chaddymac
10-08-2010, 10:47 AM
Can someone stash the new animated TF rodimus and ironhide for me at either Burbank TRU or Los Feliz, por favor?
I'm also missing animated Arcee. If someone has an extra or a lead on one, please let me know. I haven't been toy hunting in a looooong time and barely have any time right now.
Thank you.
Nuts, Comm. I saw three of each of the Ironhide and Rodimus at Burbank TRU last Saturday. I wish I'd known you were still looking.

Chaddymac
10-08-2010, 10:49 AM
I stashed one for Turbo. I just put it behind one of the regular AT-AT's and it was still there when he arrived later that day.

Lookie what I found today...
Of course you did...

DarkKnight4516
10-08-2010, 04:14 PM
Massive haul today....... Both hoth packs 39.99 each thanks to a tip by crunchy. Both target dvd 4 packs hidden enemy and hostage crisis 24.99 each. and found both 2 packs senate commando and captain and cad bane and ig86 14.99 each, but passed on the cad bane one because its repacks. Also kit fisto fighter 23.98 at panorama wm. stashed 1 pm for location one more was on shelf. Also i think these have all been in the warehouse of the stores for awhile saw one of the shipping containers for the hoth packs as an employee was putting them out and they for some reason had the do not sell before august 6th warning on there so they have probably been there all along. 2 flame clones at panorama walmart as well along with the malevolence dvd 2 packs all repacks though so i passed they were 15.98. thanks for bankrupting me hasbro.

P.S. someones become very skilled in swapping figs on vintage cards almost flawless. a cloudcar pilot on a leia card and a potj bespin han on a han hoth hanger card at panorama pic attached.

JediTricks
10-08-2010, 05:34 PM
Dang, the employee who took that Cloud Car Pilot back should be fired for such an obvious miss.

Thank you.I have an extra Rodimus Minor I was about to return as nobody had spoken for it, I'm only looking for cost.

Tycho
10-08-2010, 05:36 PM
I got the Clone Swamp Speeder this morning at Toys R Us - along with $10 off from the gift card allowing me another Nikto, plus the Nikto I got from the buy over $30 and get one free (I bought a 3rd and 4th Nikto as well for army-building).

They also had the Vintage Box Big AT-AT (and it's been sitting there for about a week - or they've restocked - they have several).

And they had the Hyena Bomber (Droid Fighter) but I don't have any use for it at present.

I could have gotten a vintage-carded Grievous, but keep track of how many times I haven't pulled the trigger on this one, as I might one day find myself crying over paying e-tailer prices for him so I probably should just buy him soon.

Transformers: I finally found Breacher to go with my SeaSpray. I'm going to open them both finally some time this weekend.

They also had Insecticon. I fumbled with justification for buying him. He looked cool (Scout Class, btw) but I couldn't pull the trigger. I have this "scale issue" with my Transformers, but Scorponok was huge (first movie) so why can't Insecticon be as well? Maybe I'll buy him the next time I see him.

There was this Scout Class Decepticon car in almost BumbleBee's colors - but not a Camaro. I really want a Scout size BumbleBee, but I don't think I could disguise this guy as BumbleBee, plus Hasbro might make Bee in Scout Class one day soon. At Comic Con, they said EVERYTHING Bumblebee sells.

Oh, a Decepticon yellow stealth plane, Sunspot I think, was there too (Scout Class).

I wish I'd gone to Target this morning based on some of your reports. I suppose those larger ticket exclusive battle packs might still be there, so maybe I'll go now.

Anyway, looks like many of us made good finds today. Congrats to all.

Tycho
10-08-2010, 05:52 PM
I got the Clone Swamp Speeder this morning at Toys R Us - along with $10 off from the gift card allowing me another Nikto, plus the Nikto I got from the buy over $30 and get one free (I bought a 3rd and 4th Nikto as well for army-building).

They also had the Vintage Box Big AT-AT (and it's been sitting there for about a week - or they've restocked - they have several).

And they had the Hyena Bomber (Droid Fighter) but I don't have any use for it at present.

I could have gotten a vintage-carded Grievous, but keep track of how many times I haven't pulled the trigger on this one, as I might one day find myself crying over paying e-tailer prices for him so I probably should just buy him soon.

Transformers: I finally found Breacher to go with my SeaSpray. I'm going to open them both finally some time this weekend.

They also had Insecticon. I fumbled with justification for buying him. He looked cool (Scout Class, btw) but I couldn't pull the trigger. I have this "scale issue" with my Transformers, but Scorponok was huge (first movie) so why can't Insecticon be as well? Maybe I'll buy him the next time I see him.

There was this Scout Class Decepticon car in almost BumbleBee's colors - but not a Camaro. I really want a Scout size BumbleBee, but I don't think I could disguise this guy as BumbleBee, plus Hasbro might make Bee in Scout Class one day soon. At Comic Con, they said EVERYTHING Bumblebee sells.

Oh, a Decepticon yellow stealth plane, Sunspot I think, was there too (Scout Class).

I wish I'd gone to Target this morning based on some of your reports. I suppose those larger ticket exclusive battle packs might still be there, so maybe I'll go now.

Anyway, looks like many of us made good finds today. Congrats to all.

Chaddymac
10-09-2010, 05:45 AM
Thank you.
I also have an extra, also from a friend who asked me to pick it up, then changed his mind (this afternoon). Let me know if you want him as I'd like to take him back if there's no interest.

Also just want cost.

bikerscout
10-09-2010, 09:01 AM
all these finds and STILL no camo arfs, save for the measly 1 Crunchy said he found at target. This is absolutely ridiculous now. But i guess i can't complain, b/c many people who wanted cw thi-sen, tx-20, sidious, and magnaguard never found them either

figrin bran
10-09-2010, 04:56 PM
My weekly Glendale Target stash special -
Generations Darkmount and cybertron Soundwave.

PM me if you want them.

JediTricks
10-09-2010, 11:48 PM
I'll pm you for soundwave.

W. Hollywood target had a lone CW Goji, I didn't realize it's the new body and a new helmet. Also, TF hailstorm and sidearm sideswipe.

Commtech
10-10-2010, 01:30 AM
I also have an extra, also from a friend who asked me to pick it up, then changed his mind (this afternoon). Let me know if you want him as I'd like to take him back if there's no interest.

Also just want cost.

Just want to say a BIG THANKS to Chaddymac for hooking me up with the animated Rodimus and Ironhide today. Thanks, bro!

Dang, the employee who took that Cloud Car Pilot back should be fired for such an obvious miss.

I have an extra Rodimus Minor I was about to return as nobody had spoken for it, I'm only looking for cost.

Thanks JT, I really appreciate it. (Read above).

Commtech
10-10-2010, 01:42 AM
One more favor my friends: If someone finds the Toys R Us exclusive Deadpool and Warpath 2-packs (with regular red deadpool or blue deadpool variant), please stash for me. I'm looking for 2 sets of them. Thanks!

And here's my Custom 12" Deadpool I'm working on. He's on a Hot Toys true type body. I'm almost done, it's 90% done. I'm just working on the harness and got 2 samurai metal swords from HK coming in. Check it out:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v260/edidu/2010-10-08_21-28-42_16.jpg

figrin bran
10-10-2010, 02:01 AM
I'll pm you for soundwave.

W. Hollywood target had a lone CW Goji, I didn't realize it's the new body and a new helmet. Also, TF hailstorm and sidearm sideswipe.

Not any longer. I bought that Goji.

Also got the Mandos battlepack at Pasadena Target.

Tycho
10-10-2010, 01:25 PM
One more favor my friends: If someone finds the Toys R Us exclusive Deadpool and Warpath 2-packs (with regular red deadpool or blue deadpool variant), please stash for me. I'm looking for 2 sets of them. Thanks!

And here's my Custom 12" Deadpool I'm working on. He's on a Hot Toys true type body. I'm almost done, it's 90% done. I'm just working on the harness and got 2 samurai metal swords from HK coming in. Check it out:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v260/edidu/2010-10-08_21-28-42_16.jpg

That's cool CommTech.

bikerscout
10-10-2010, 08:22 PM
oh, so bikerscout stashes are no good --but bran's are?? I see how u guys are......:razz::p

Awesome custom Commtech!!

very special thanks to Crunchynug for the ugh stash at target. (leavin u fb on scum for that crunchy). Need 3 more!! Sidious, Sandtrpr and Fett. Please stash if u find. The circle is almost complete. I'm gonna need a case for these ugh too, anybody have one they can part with or know how i can get 1?? Other things i'm lookin for: mando bp, arc bp, and teth arfs.

edit: whoa! holy schnikes!!! did anyone score at Target??!?!!

figrin bran
10-11-2010, 12:27 AM
oh, so bikerscout stashes are no good --but bran's are?? I see how u guys are......:razz::p

Awesome custom Commtech!!

very special thanks to Crunchynug for the ugh stash at target. (leavin u fb on scum for that crunchy). Need 3 more!! Sidious, Sandtrpr and Fett. Please stash if u find. The circle is almost complete. I'm gonna need a case for these ugh too, anybody have one they can part with or know how i can get 1?? Other things i'm lookin for: mando bp, arc bp, and teth arfs.

edit: whoa! holy schnikes!!! did anyone score at Target??!?!!

It's the location :p

I scored the new Mace at Target. I was going to pass but at only $5 I figured why not.

bikerscout
10-12-2010, 12:47 AM
sorry for the lateness, but here's my finds from 9:30 to 12pm this afternoon.

Sepulveda target:
SW: ugh clone, Obi-wan, Luke, (han?). Already had em so left them. 3 pre vizslas. Good time to get him if u haven't already -with the sale

TF: wfc prime, megs, darkmount, red alert -other dlxs in that wave. Also spotted battle blades prime & purple fallen voyagers

Raymer target:
SW: ugh Grievous -center pegs, pushed him all the way to the back. Might still be there.
Find of the day: walking between aisles i found a lone camo arf sitting in a go-back cart. In sniper mode -lol. $5?? Ok!!!!!!!!! Been lookin for this guy 3 + months. WOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Panorama wally:
SW: 3 Kit fisto SFs, 3 Jabbas, 2 CW Ki-Adis, 1 ugh Fett (card dinged on side), exclusive CW 2 packs w/dvd -many

TF: deluxes -Rescue Rachet, Axor (lockdown repaint), new Elita-1

Noho Target:
SW: big ups to Crunchy for a stashed ugh fett (i so owe this guy -really), ugh Obi-wan x2, clone, and luke. Left em.

TF: older wfc figs, nothing special

NOT SEEN: Arc & mando BPs, Mando w/speeder, senate commando 2 packs, new geonosis target 2 packs other than Obi-wan w/light blue SBD at sepulveda target, also -no hoth UBPs. :(

bikerscout
10-12-2010, 02:01 PM
today's hunt:

glendale target - SW: nothing good
TF: had new deluxes, megatron, darkmount and red alert (bad package though), many of the new voyagers too

LF TRU: SW: not much TVC, ton of slave 1 UBPs, many vintage pk at-ats, cw new Obi-wan with speeder (at least 2), and.............mando w/speeder!!!!! had 2. I bought one and stashed the other. PM for location. In case I never saw him again - had to get him. Score! :thumbsup:

TF: didn't look hard, but no animated exclusives (besides the pegwarming cybertron rachets) as far as I could tell

figrin bran
10-12-2010, 11:27 PM
today's hunt:

glendale target - SW: nothing good
TF: had new deluxes, megatron, darkmount and red alert (bad package though), many of the new voyagers too

LF TRU: SW: not much TVC, ton of slave 1 UBPs, many vintage pk at-ats, cw new Obi-wan with speeder (at least 2), and.............mando w/speeder!!!!! had 2. I bought one and stashed the other. PM for location. In case I never saw him again - had to get him. Score! :thumbsup:

TF: didn't look hard, but no animated exclusives (besides the pegwarming cybertron rachets) as far as I could tell

Actually LF TRU restocked with regular Animated deluxes - Snarl, Bumblebee, Cybertron Optimus.

bikerscout
10-13-2010, 12:54 AM
speeder stash claimed.

i saw those dlxs bran

JediTricks
10-13-2010, 06:16 AM
Big thanks for the stash Bikerscout, finally got the Mando Speeder off my list!

Weird, all 3 of us went to those stores.

DarkKnight4516
10-13-2010, 11:13 AM
Picked up the all 6 New geonosis 2 packs at burbank target. 1 case was on the shelf on mon i didnt have enough on me at the time so i took 3 and the variant jango that was there as well. came back yesterday hoping the other 3 were still there and just my luck they were. Now only 4 vehicles and i can relax.

bkusna
10-13-2010, 11:50 AM
Picked up the all 6 New geonosis 2 packs at burbank target. 1 case was on the shelf on mon i didnt have enough on me at the time so i took 3 and the variant jango that was there as well. came back yesterday hoping the other 3 were still there and just my luck they were. Now only 4 vehicles and i can relax.
nice haul....

CrunchyNug
10-13-2010, 12:40 PM
Saw 3 Jabbas this morning at PC WM if anyone is still looking for him.

Tycho
10-13-2010, 07:21 PM
I saw the Target Geonosian 2-packs but didn't want any.

They looked like the old ones.

They didn't have the one with the Rodian Jedi. This may be the only one I pick up when I see it.

I got one of the Mandalorian Speederbikes (to remove the rider and put Obi-Wan on) at Wal-Mart. I passed on another I saw at TRU.

I'm going to make the scene with Obi-Wan leading the guards (on his bike) and Pre-Vizla leading the soldier 4-pack (when they're loose). Overall, it's not too inspiring. I hope they make Duchess Satine to add to the scene.

The alien Gatoraide dealers were also cool and would make good figures if they reappear in future episodes.

Turbowars
10-13-2010, 09:50 PM
Hey guys I was wondering if anyone could stash me the 2 Vinatge Ships and the 2 Hoth BP for me? I have been checking everyday and nothing. I'm :hurt: for some Hasbro goodness. If anyone would like to sell me there Snow troopers for the set I'd like that too.

Commtech
10-14-2010, 08:45 PM
Just a quick reminder if someone can stash me the TRU excl. deadpool & warpath 2-pack.

Thanks!

JediTricks
10-15-2010, 04:27 AM
Dirty Duarte WM had Jabba's Throne, and Saga Legends on clearance for $3.50, I bought their 2 Battle Droid small-eye sets.

Duarte Target had... Goji and Ki-Adi-Mundi, I think.

Monrovia TRU had 2x Hyena Bombers and 1 new AAT.

Pasadena Target had 2x CW Fire Troopers and the Geonosian R2 & 3PO 2pack, I bought them.

Los Feliz TRU had zip.

Geonosian 2pack R2 & 3PO are interesting, R2 is a new mold, has a cutter tool arm and a new door design with tech details inside, and the back door has a new winch with hook and more detail inside. The figure is almost the same height as the VOTC mold. The dome is also new and has an odd clear radar eye and isn't chromed.

3PO has 4-LOM's arms and legs, and a new torso and head(s).

BTW, this wave of Geonosis 2packs are apparently a fairly limited run, so get 'em while you see 'em.

bikerscout
10-15-2010, 08:00 AM
alien Gatorade dealers??! what the heck are those?? :(

Tycho
10-15-2010, 01:51 PM
alien Gatorade dealers??! what the heck are those?? :(

They are alien alligators that sell Gatorade to Mandalorians (well, technically it's tea, but it looks like Gatorade). And it got into their financially failing school system, poisioning kids.

However, they represent the Tea Party as the creators decided to take Clone Wars political during the election season. Deregulation, corruption, loophole threaders, all in the name of "freedom to earn a living." Clone Wars took it too far.

If they wanted to do that, they could discuss "legalizing marajuana" by just using Star Wars' classic reference as it's stand-in - SPICE. (That's what it always was and Han Solo was a drug smuggler unless you think Jabba the Hutt was benevolent).

Then you could at least have more action episodes as Mandalorians entered the drug-smuggling business and fought the traditional spice cartels with their hired mercenary bounty-hunters like Aurra Sing, Bossk, and Cad Bane from Tiajuanna. :rolleyes:

I think good writing can parallel modern life with science-fiction, but Star Wars was already set up to do this with the spice trade since its debut in 1977.

Why re-invent it with lizard people selling Gatorade (tea)???

In any event, the cartoon lizard people (were they Barabbel or some other established EU race?) looked cool. They get into a firefight with Padme at one point (Naboo went to negotiate a settlement so the Trade Federation wouldn't).

Anyway, why do I feel like I had to appologize for this episode? I didn't write it. Worse - it's more like a 3-parter. Still worse - Mandalorians are supposed to be warriors, not softened with domestic programs and school lunches - though I could see how their "loot storage planet" had to evolve to that.

Maradona
10-15-2010, 06:06 PM
Still worse - Mandalorians are supposed to be warriors, not softened with domestic programs and school lunches - though I could see how their "loot storage planet" had to evolve to that.

The Boba Fett of ESB would never have supported this.

Turbowars
10-15-2010, 09:48 PM
Found the Target Vintage Ships today. These are really cool.

Saw a crap load of 8-9 year old boys going crazy for CW figures. The parents were loading up the carts. Good to see SW alive. One kid even say "Look Mom they have the Snowspeeder."

wampaslayr
10-16-2010, 05:19 AM
Found Goji and Flamethrower Clone at Valencia TRU. I have also been finding latest CW waves at Kohl's but refuse to pay their inflated prices. Also found the CW DVD packs at the Super WalMart. Those are an easy pass since they are just recycled figures. Also WalMart.com has Jabba's Throne back in stock if anyone wants to order one.

Tycho
10-16-2010, 05:59 AM
Target.com has those R2D2 / C-3PO Geonosian 2-packs that JT was talking about.

I don't need the C-3PO and I don't know if I need another R2. So I'll wait.

They do have the CW Hostage Crisis Bounty Hunters though - the Weequay lieutenant and the little Fosh alien, along with the 2 Commando Droid repaints.

I ordered 4 of these sets. I'm done.

BTW: Target.com also has the Hoth "value sets" for anyone who wants those (when they get back in-stock though).

The Clone Swamp Speeder gets listed - there or maybe it was at TRU.com, but it was out of stock at the moment.

I was only looking for stuff I want. There might be other things you are looking for there which I did not search for.

It might be worth your time to check it out.

figrin bran
10-16-2010, 06:04 PM
Today's stash special at LF TRU

Mando BP
ARC Troopers BP
Mando speeder

PM me if you want any of these.

Also I found someone's MP Grimlock stash. Luckily for them I have it already.

bikerscout
10-17-2010, 10:05 AM
pm sent bran. :pleased:

CrunchyNug
10-17-2010, 01:56 PM
Found some more Geonosis packs this morning. They wasn't an endcap yet, so I had to use the DPCI mind trick. The cool part is that they're on sale this week for $9.99. If you got any of these recently, bring your receipts in for an adjustment.

Chaddymac
10-17-2010, 02:49 PM
Found some more Geonosis packs this morning. They wasn't an endcap yet, so I had to use the DPCI mind trick. The cool part is that they're on sale this week for $9.99. If you got any of these recently, bring your receipts in for an adjustment.
Is there anything new about the Obi-Wan and Anakin sets? I passed on them, assuming the AOTC vintage wave would have better figures anyway.

DarkKnight4516
10-18-2010, 12:22 PM
Found the vintage target vehicles at 2 different stores this weekend 1 at 1 and 1 at another tried putting a $5 legends fig with it to use my $5 off 30 coupon but thanks to 1 penny it came to 29.99 before tax and the witch behind the counter said nope your one penny short. Also found all 4 new vehicles this weekend seems like everyones only going for the swamp speeder found about 7 or 8 cases of theses and only 1 had the swamp speeder left. done for now time to rest and refill that bank account thanks hasbro for the $400 push this last week.

bkusna
10-18-2010, 01:24 PM
Is there anything new about the Obi-Wan and Anakin sets? I passed on them, assuming the AOTC vintage wave would have better figures anyway.
Anakin is an all new head sculpt with new soft goods and worth the $5 ....

Maradona
10-18-2010, 05:26 PM
Also I found someone's MP Grimlock stash. Luckily for them I have it already.

I stashed a Grimlock there for a friend. Since he hasn't picked it up yet, it might have been the same one. Something that size is tough to hide very long.

Chaddymac
10-18-2010, 09:44 PM
I stashed a Grimlock there for a friend. Since he hasn't picked it up yet, it might have been the same one. Something that size is tough to hide very long.
...I'm still looking for Grimlock...

bikerscout
10-19-2010, 09:22 AM
TRU arc stash claimed. Thanx bran!!! Price was murder as all SW BPs are nowadays, but when the heck are ya gonna find this thing & on sale?
I think I'll sell Capt. Rex loose if anyone wants it, but i do like the rifle.

CrunchyNug
10-19-2010, 04:18 PM
Good News: found a bunch of new vehicles at TRU.

Bad News: they raised their prices to $27.99 Grrrrr.

Good News: I had $20 in coupons/Clone Ca$h so I grabbed 2 Swamp Speeders.

Tycho
10-19-2010, 07:02 PM

I know, Jeff.

I bought my Swamp Speeder there. I also think I want one more to use with Hondo Ohnaka's men (the Niktos I bought and the Weequay I'm getting in the Hostage Crisis battlepacks) because they're not likely to make those assault skiffs. If Hondo gets vehicles, it will either be his tank, or that flying saucer the Rapier-One. (I'd buy both!!!) The assault skiffs were the ones JarJar jumped on when he came to free Anakin and Obi-Wan, who were trying to take Dooku into custody from Hondo.

Did you see Plo Koon's starfighter by any chance? I need one of those to fly escort for my CW Y-wing.

Also can't wait for the Droid Gunship to start shipping. But I don't think we'll see that until right on top of Christmas.

DarkKnight4516
10-20-2010, 12:25 PM

Luckily when i found mine at tru in burbank the shelf tag was old so she after arguing with me changed them to 24.99. also took my receipts to target to get my $20 difference in geonosis sets.

I know, Jeff.

I bought my Swamp Speeder there. I also think I want one more to use with Hondo Ohnaka's men (the Niktos I bought and the Weequay I'm getting in the Hostage Crisis battlepacks) because they're not likely to make those assault skiffs. If Hondo gets vehicles, it will either be his tank, or that flying saucer the Rapier-One. (I'd buy both!!!) The assault skiffs were the ones JarJar jumped on when he came to free Anakin and Obi-Wan, who were trying to take Dooku into custody from Hondo.

Did you see Plo Koon's starfighter by any chance? I need one of those to fly escort for my CW Y-wing.

Also can't wait for the Droid Gunship to start shipping. But I don't think we'll see that until right on top of Christmas.

Plo koons isnt out yet the casepack thats shipping is 4 to a case 1 AT-TP 1 tank new deco (kinda) 1 hyena bomber and 1 swamp speeder, plos fighter is supposed to be in the droid gunship wave

Also back when hasbro was doing the free gear giveaway i sent in a ton of old receipts and to my surprise i recieved 2 rex helmets and 1 dual action lightsabers in the mail yesterday ...... for free. good deal. but i still havent received my rocket fett or bric which i dont think has shipped at all yet. come on hasbro.

Tycho
10-20-2010, 07:34 PM
I've decided to send away for a few Sgt. Brics (though I dislike the character - I need alien "populations" for diorama scenes - which I really have to stop making because I don't actually make them - I put the appropriate figure components in a labeled box and hope I have room one day*).

So meanwhile, I'm cutting out POPs off carded figures I carefully manipulate to keep otherwise sealed so I don't lose stuff.

*I will be making at least one giant Clone Wars scene - Christophis from the movie:

2 Republic Fighter Tanks (in place of the stationary cannons which Hasbro doesn't make)

2 Corporate Alliance Tank Droids
1 AAT Tank driven by Whorm Loathsome
1 Octoparra Droid (I'll love opening this because I still haven't as of yet)

and the usual acompanying Droids, Clones, and Jedi. I also have those "retail" droids (they look like boxes on legs) from the new battlepack and I'm grateful that Hasbro made these.

I'd like to add a (NOT MADE) Republic Attack Shuttle piloted by Yularen and occupied by Master Yoda one day to give the Republic a little more. But that was the point - Obi-Wan and Anakin lacked the resources to hold out on Christophis.

So for me it's fun to (at least look forward to) set(ting) stuff up. I'm not really a "collector," but I found an excuse to get Sgt. Bric for figure variety, though I can't stand the guy in the cartoon.

bikerscout
10-21-2010, 08:27 AM
tycho --- now I've seen the episode "Corruption" so your crazy lizard & gatorade story makes more sense. :razz: Don't have cable, so i wait for em to come online

i'm glad i don't collect vehicles (very few I want, including AT-AT and a turbo tank). You can easily blow your bank account collecting them all!!!!

Tycho
10-21-2010, 04:37 PM
There's a lot of Jedi Starfighters you can skip.

Can't wait for them to do Bariss Offee's or Luminara's, Agen Kolar's, etc. :rolleyes:

However, Jocasta Nu's Jedi Starfighter with Intergalactic Library Cart is essential for Hasbro to make! :crazed:

Nevertheless, the newest Delta-7 Jedi Starfighter mold (the one that separates into two ships) is worth having at least one of. But you could pick that up in the Ultimate Battlepack with Slave-One if you don't mind getting Mace's starfighter instead of Anakin's or Obi-Wan's. Slave-One is nevertheless worth it (though you might not collect prequel or Clone Wars toys either).

Sean the Hutt
10-21-2010, 08:48 PM
not sure where to post this,
Has anyone ordered from puzzlezoo? Are they trust worthy? Thanks, I want to order from them but have not heard of them before.

bkusna
10-21-2010, 08:54 PM
not sure where to post this,
Has anyone ordered from puzzlezoo? Are they trust worthy? Thanks, I want to order from them but have not heard of them before.

Well, I've been to their retail store in Dallas....All their figures are in pretty good shape...None of them are really MOC though..they all show some shelfwear

Were you looking at their online store??? off ebay and amazon??? On amazon, their shipping prices are high

Sean the Hutt
10-21-2010, 10:05 PM
online, no big deal about card shape, I am looking for some build a droid parts.Thanks for the feedback

bkusna
10-21-2010, 10:40 PM
online, no big deal about card shape, I am looking for some build a droid parts.Thanks for the feedback
i'm a bigtime opener so I have a large collection of parts...pm me what you need...

Commtech
10-22-2010, 12:55 AM
Haven't found the TRU Marvel Legends two pack with deadpool. Mainly looking for the red deadpool.:cry:
Please stash if you see. Thanks.

Tycho
10-22-2010, 06:37 AM
i'm a bigtime opener so I have a large collection of parts...pm me what you need...

After Sean The Hutt gets first dibs, I would be happy to get some help with:

R5-C7 left leg (x2),
R7-Z0 dome
HK-47 rt arm
HK-47 rt leg
R4-P44 right leg

Also, Sean, I have lots of extra BAD parts, too. Maybe just post what you need in this thread and bkusna and I may both be able to help you out.

bkusna
10-22-2010, 07:33 AM
After Sean The Hutt gets first dibs, I would be happy to get some help with:

R5-C7 left leg (x2),
R7-Z0 dome
HK-47 rt arm
HK-47 rt leg
R4-P44 right leg

Also, Sean, I have lots of extra BAD parts, too. Maybe just post what you need in this thread and bkusna and I may both be able to help you out.

I will go through my stash and see what I can find.....I found the r7 dome, and hk rt arm....pm address and I'll mail them to you..sorry, I didn't army build malakili for the r5 lt leg x2...heehee

bikerscout
10-22-2010, 08:57 AM
Nevertheless, the newest Delta-7 Jedi Starfighter mold (the one that separates into two ships) is worth having at least one of. But you could pick that up in the Ultimate Battlepack with Slave-One if you don't mind getting Mace's starfighter instead of Anakin's or Obi-Wan's. Slave-One is nevertheless worth it (though you might not collect prequel or Clone Wars toys either).

i like the Delta-7 mold, but I'd rather get the OT deco Slave 1 whenever it comes out. Hopefully they include the carbonite block as a pack-in or make it easily available with a Han fig.

I have 1 or 2 pieces for LD-L9 (The guy who shoots flames from his hands in the CW microseries arena battle) I'd like to finish him. Plmk if anyone has spare parts

Tycho
10-22-2010, 06:08 PM
Bikerscout, I think I can help you with L8-L9 parts.

I have the torso and the left leg (L8-L9's left leg).

My PM needs to be emptied out. I have only room for a few new msgs. That's why I posted here.

bkusna
10-22-2010, 06:31 PM
Bikerscout, I think I can help you with L8-L9 parts.

I have the torso and the left leg (L8-L9's left leg).

My PM needs to be emptied out. I have only room for a few new msgs. That's why I posted here.

tycho, it will be mailed tomorrow.....probably get there on monday.....enjoy:yes:

Tycho
10-22-2010, 10:38 PM
I got a box from Target.com today with 4 Hostage Crisis battlepacks.

So I got Cad Bane's little agent guy and the Weequay Pirate that's usually seen serving under Hondo Onakah (but I think Anakin killed this one). The set also features two Commando Droids. I'll just save them to fight the Clones that Sgt. Bric will be training. I guess I'm going to do that scene afterall - as I also get to hope for an animated Arcona and a use for Shaak-Ti (animated) in a display.

I'm such a SW junkie!

Tycho
10-23-2010, 08:24 PM
I got a 2nd Swamp Speeder this morning at TRU.

At Target, I got the TX-20 Tactical Droid with the CIS Army Tank.

Also at Target, they had Transformers' Insecticon (Scout Class). I am really tempted but unsure if I have a legitimate use for him.

I keep saying, "Scorpinok was way out of scale for a scorpion, but he hid in the desert sands, not flew around in broad daylight." These are robots in DISGUISE - the same reasoning that causes me to balk on the Dinobots.

bkusna
10-23-2010, 08:28 PM
I got a 2nd Swamp Speeder this morning at TRU.

At Target, I got the TX-20 Tactical Droid with the CIS Army Tank.

Also at Target, they had Transformers' Insecticon (Scout Class). I am really tempted but unsure if I have a legitimate use for him.

I keep saying, "Scorpinok was way out of scale for a scorpion, but he hid in the desert sands, not flew around in broad daylight." These are robots in DISGUISE - the same reasoning that causes me to balk on the Dinobots.

your diorama is going to be AWESOME!!!!!

Tycho
10-24-2010, 04:46 AM
your diorama is going to be AWESOME!!!!!

Thanks - but which one? Everything goes to different set-ups.

2 Swamp Speeders:

One goes to Kashyyyk which I plan on constructing in 2011.*

One goes to Clone Wars (Dooku's capture by Hondo's pirates - because I doubt they will ever make those skiff-tank vehicles seen on the show that the Weequay pirates used).

The Mini-Rig Tank with TX-20:

This goes to the scene with the battle droids under TX-20's command advancing on Commander Bly and Aylay Secura as those two, plus Ahsoka and Captain Rex defend a wounded Anakin Skywalker in that planet with the little squirrel people who were pacificsts.

I have no idea when, and where, I'll be able to build this.

BlueSnags
10-24-2010, 11:42 AM
Picked up the 2 Target Hoth BPs yesterday, along with the R2/Threepio Geonosis 2-pack.

-Snags

JediTricks
10-24-2010, 05:08 PM
Target W Hollywood had the mini-Muggs, the new Target-exclusive battle packs, the vintage $25 vehicles (the Snowspeeder box is undeniable!), the senate guard 2-pack, and... um... some other crap? I don't even remember. :p Not the Hoth box sets though.

I keep saying, "Scorpinok was way out of scale for a scorpion, but he hid in the desert sands, not flew around in broad daylight." These are robots in DISGUISE - the same reasoning that causes me to balk on the Dinobots.Insecticon there is supposed to be the one from the movie, so it's over-scaled, supposed to be the size of a large housefly. It's not a bad figure, but it's not accurate to the movie in size or design.

Chaddymac
10-24-2010, 05:19 PM
No Hoth sets at Burbank Target. Anyone got a SKN?

bikerscout
10-25-2010, 10:19 AM
(Maybe they have by now but) I wonder why LF TRU never reloaded on TVC?? That's weird for them to have everything else current cept for those

Turbowars
10-25-2010, 05:27 PM
Saw the TRU 2 packs of Pre Cyborg General G with regular General G, Vader and Anakin and Little Boba and big Boba. $18 a pop, pretty funny.

Tycho
10-25-2010, 06:45 PM
I got my Kirk as a Romulan / Spock 2-pack from NewForceComics.com delivered to me today.

It was so good to get new Star Trek figures! (I got TOS Romulan soldier (x2) several weeks ago, as well).

bkusna
10-25-2010, 07:22 PM
I got my Kirk as a Romulan / Spock 2-pack from NewForceComics.com delivered to me today.

It was so good to get new Star Trek figures! (I got TOS Romulan soldier (x2) several weeks ago, as well).
Tycho!!!!!!! did you get your padded envelope full of BAD parts yet?????:bandit:

Tycho
10-25-2010, 08:27 PM
bkusna - I haven't checked the mail yet today. I've been indoors the whole day working on my novel so I can return my manuscript and get paid one of these days :yes:

I am getting ready to go out to my club meeting in a few minutes here, and I'll check the mailbox then. I probably won't post again until very late PST, if that.

At midnight, I'm going to Wal-Mart to pick up Clone Wars Season 2 and my buddy (only a casual SW fan but hardcore SideShow / Hot Toys collector) may come over to watch at least one disc of the episodes in a marathon. (I think they went "Cad Bane, Zillo Beast, Mandalorians, Bounty Hunters) in terms of themes for the show last season (the BEST season of Clone Wars as of yet).

I'll probably want to post once I've watched some of the new DVD set.

My Star Trek figures were delivered to my door by the UPS Man, so I didn't have to even go out of my place to get them. That's why I haven't got the regular mail.

bkusna
10-25-2010, 09:54 PM
I was exhausted after reading that post...good luck:laugh:

Tycho
10-26-2010, 12:53 AM
I write a lot. I'm a writer. That's what I do.

In person, I talk a lot, too. I think very quickly and jump from one subject to another if there's any relation between the topics, and I have little practice with limiting my speech in person, or my writing / posting either.

I'm kind of "hyper" and often loathe slowing down.

I DID get your package today bkusna! Thank you so much. After YEARS I completed that R7 astromech, and now I only need HK-47's right leg! (in addition to several legs for 3 other astromechs you and I were not discussing before.)

So thank you again. I appreciate it a lot!

bkusna
10-26-2010, 01:03 AM
I write a lot. I'm a writer. That's what I do.

In person, I talk a lot, too. I think very quickly and jump from one subject to another if there's any relation between the topics, and I have little practice with limiting my speech in person, or my writing / posting either.

I'm kind of "hyper" and often loathe slowing down.

I DID get your package today bkusna! Thank you so much. After YEARS I completed that R7 astromech, and now I only need HK-47's right leg! (in addition to several legs for 3 other astromechs you and I were not discussing before.)

So thank you again. I appreciate it a lot!
so glad I could help....could you please list ALL the BAD parts you need??? I have a stash I need to go through....:thumbsup:

Tycho
10-26-2010, 06:41 AM
This is ALL that remains from my BAD Part needs: (4 more parts)

R5-C7 left leg (x2[)/B], - I'm making 2 of them. This is from the ROTJ figure wave. I did not buy Malakali, Nien Numb, possibly another from this assortment.

[B]HK-47 rt leg, - This was from the AOTC wave (Captain Typho etc). If the part comes with Typho, I may actually be interested in buying the whole figure / part combo. I'll have to look him up to see what his BAD part was.

R4-P44 right leg - This was from the ANH wave I think (this might be the piece with Concept Ki-Adi Mundi, or Han "half-stormtrooper," Chewbacca co-pilot. There were several I skipped, as I was buying 18 (eighteen) Hrcheck Kal Fas (Saurins) to fill out "populations" for future dioramas.

bikerscout
10-26-2010, 07:04 AM
if the CW season 2 bluray were $30-35, then i'd be quicker to get it. $42 at sale price really sucks. No bonuses or incentives for it either. Target and wally are getting lazy -there were no exclusives for the 1st season either. I want this set, but i think i'll wait for a better sale.

tycho, i don't have the parts u need, but i'll go through my parts and/or take a picture (since i don't know my droids well) and post. still lookin for the L8-L9 parts

Tycho
10-26-2010, 07:08 AM
Bikerscout:

I have the L8-L9 torso and the left leg (L8-L9's left leg).

PM me your info if you want them. I need to empty my mailbox on SSG, but there's room for 1 more PM I think.

bikerscout
10-26-2010, 07:51 AM
ok. will do. Really busy this week, so dunno when I'll get around to it.

quick question: the target Geonosis 2 packs new wave --what are the improvements for Shaak Ti?? Saw the pack last nite & was thinkin about it, but passed.

Chaddymac
10-26-2010, 01:26 PM
ok. will do. Really busy this week, so dunno when I'll get around to it.

quick question: the target Geonosis 2 packs new wave --what are the improvements for Shaak Ti?? Saw the pack last nite & was thinkin about it, but passed.
I honestly can't remember if the last release was super articulated, but this one is.

CrunchyNug
10-26-2010, 03:49 PM
The new version has ball hinged elbows, whereas the ROTS version has a swivel elbow on the right arm and no articulation on the left. It's bent like the old Vintage Han Solo figure.

Tycho
10-26-2010, 04:48 PM
At Wal-Mart, I got Clone Wars Season 2, and they had the figure 2-packs with the DVDs there. I'm only interested in Ahsoka and Plo Koon (for the upcoming Turbospeeder) but I couldn't pull the trigger. I have extra Ahsokas and maybe I can order a Plo Koon off an e-tailer pretty cheap. The other thing is that perhaps I need his soft-goods version (BAD) to sit in the speeder.

I have to look at the Plo Koon animated figure again. Does anyone here have him? Can he sit in a vehicle?

bikerscout
10-27-2010, 02:11 AM
thanks for the answer jeff. :thumbsup: The price is nice, but I don't want to invest in this Shaak Ti as an all new one will surely come out sometime like the new Plo did. I think there is an all new Fisto set to come out --although i havent been on the scum TVC boards in weeks. Been so freakin busy.

pm comin atcha Crunchy

oh ya, forgot to mention, last nite i stopped by the weho target and saw some Geonosis 2packs, the vint packed snowspeeder & tie fighter (pretty cool!), the Bane/IG-86 2 pack, and the new Hoth UBPs. Much better value for those than Walmart's ridiculous $44+ for the AT-ST & one figure. For those who practiced patience (& didn't find them at ross) -here's the payoff. :) Saw a few CW ki-adis too.

CrunchyNug
10-27-2010, 10:26 AM
I got quite a deal yesterday when I found an AT-AT for $50 at Kmart. There is no advertised sale and the shelf tag actually still says $99.99. BUT, when you ring it up, it's half off. I couldn't pass it up. I used a $5 off birthday coupon too. Out the door it was only $49!!!

My son & I assembled it yesterday and couldn't stop playing with it all day long.

Maradona
10-27-2010, 11:22 AM
I got quite a deal yesterday when I found an AT-AT for $50 at Kmart. There is no advertised sale and the shelf tag actually still says $99.99. BUT, when you ring it up, it's half off. I couldn't pass it up. I used a $5 off birthday coupon too. Out the door it was only $49!!!

WOW! I wonder if that's at every KM or if it was just a localized error.

sentry
10-27-2010, 11:50 AM

My son & I assembled it yesterday and couldn't stop playing with it all day long.

Thanks for the info Nug, picked up my $50 AT-AT last night !!!

Turbowars
10-27-2010, 08:33 PM

My son & I assembled it yesterday and couldn't stop playing with it all day long.Yep, I couldn't stop myself and I bought one for $49.99. So that's 3 now. 2 too many. :yes: Glad I'm working in LA because there's no K's in the Valley anymore.

BlueSnags
10-28-2010, 12:40 AM
Scored an AT-AT for $46 tonight at NoHo KMart. I'm keeping the vintage version sealed, so this one will be the opener. Great price.

-Snags

Maradona
10-28-2010, 01:08 AM
Picked up 2 AT-ATs today for $44.99+tax each. That now brings my total to 5 regular (all the previous 3 were bought slightly less than retail thanks to TRU rewards), plus 1 Vintage (bought at 20% off with a TRU coupon) that I won't open. Also got a Jodo Kast for $3.49 and the new Iron Man 2 KM exclusive 3-pack for $14.99. Thank you KM for your pricing and coupons.

K M Toydarian
10-28-2010, 03:46 AM
Also picked up a 49.99 ATAT at Noho KMart late this afternoon. Only saw one on the upper shelf, so maybe they put another one out, and have more in the back. Saw the Vintage versions at TRU LF Tuesday. At least 8 in the front SW display. On sale for 99.99. Couldn't justify that price still right now, but for 50 I had to.
Bought a few sets of Target Mini Muggs this past week to make customs of small characters to go with the regular Muggs.

bikerscout
10-28-2010, 10:08 AM
last nite was able to get out of work early enough to make it to noho k-mart before closing. And...........asked about the at-at and bought the last one they had. Sale price of course. Glad i went then b/c it'd probably be gone this am, & i'm not a morning person. (Big up to Crunchy for the tip!) :D

don't ask me how, but i also scooped a CW single carded mando at sepulv. target. Don't know if that wave's hitting, but i'm gonna check scum to find out. r4-p17, shaak ti, boba, and embo are on the back of the card.

DarkKnight4516
10-28-2010, 10:19 AM
last nite was able to get out of work early enough to make it to noho k-mart before closing. And...........asked about the at-at and bought the last one they had. Sale price of course. Glad i went then b/c it'd probably be gone this am, & i'm not a morning person. (Big up to Crunchy for the tip!) :D

don't ask me how, but i also scooped a CW single carded mando at sepulv. target. Don't know if that wave's hitting, but i'm gonna check scum to find out. r4-p17, shaak ti, boba, and embo are on the back of the card.

I saw that mando earlier yesterday but put it back decided to wait till i see the whole wave together to use a coupon. cheap right.. ha. no but no one has reported this yet except for in canada so this is the first were seeing it.
Also i dont know but i sounds like the next deluxe wave is out tycho posted that got the tx-20 w/ tank a few days back and yakface was reporting that the xandu blood and plo koons fighter are being found too. time to pull those wallets out again.

Tycho
10-28-2010, 01:06 PM
I found both Hoth battlepacks this morning, and the Target Geonosis exclusives.

I just bought the Rodian Jedi and the Rebel Hoth set.

These are very nicely packaged and presented. Target had an extension to the Star Wars isle built out into the main thoroughway in the upper level of the store with Star Wars on every side of it.

Oh, they also had the Senate Commando 2-packs and I think Bane and an IG droid comprised the other one. I really didn't look as I wasn't interested.

I bought extra Captain Argyus figures back when he was new to be my Senate Commandos.

nohagent
10-28-2010, 01:16 PM
you mean a rodian bounty hunter pack? not!

Jango Speck
10-28-2010, 07:01 PM
Scored an AT-AT for $46 tonight at NoHo KMart. I'm keeping the vintage version sealed, so this one will be the opener. Great price.

-Snags

You guys are killing me!

figrin bran
10-28-2010, 10:27 PM
I got Sgt. Bric in the mail today. Anyone else?

Tycho
10-28-2010, 10:53 PM
I got Sgt. Bric in the mail today. Anyone else?

I better send away for mine. I've stalled, getting bored cutting proofs of purchases out.

But I'm ordering 6, so that's 36 POPs! :rolleyes:

- Oh and I strongly dislike the character. I want background "braiacs" in the animated style to add to my aliens from this collection.

All this lends to less enthusiasm.

Jango Speck
10-29-2010, 11:46 AM
Time to whittle down some more- I'm selling my prized Jabba's Band statue set- it's been displayed indoors, away from all the nasty things like sunlight, pets and smoke. Original box, etc. asking $150.

bikerscout
10-30-2010, 10:05 AM
getting sick of going to target and seeing 100 Bane/Ig-86 packs and no senate commando packs. Really? army builders --how many do you need? 10 packs? if it's not that then it's scalpers. Geezus... ridiculous

haven't put any figures in the at-at yet, no put any batteries in. Lots of play value once i get both of those started. Wow, the AT-AT is really humongous!! (No, not the mad max 'Big Humongous'!)

figrin bran
10-30-2010, 10:50 PM
Anyone still looking for CW Camo ARF's? HTS has them in stock and EXCLUSIVE20 is good for 20% off.

Sean the Hutt
10-31-2010, 02:05 AM
Here, there seem to be a few senate commando packs around here. I bought one set. I did not really like the looks of it but I got it.
If you have a connection out in San Diego...

bikerscout
10-31-2010, 09:25 AM
very tempting Bran, but just ordering 1 guy would be $13+ after shipping & tax. I'd split an order with someone if they wanted to save shipping. lmk

DarkKnight4516
10-31-2010, 11:54 AM
Found CW wave 4 at target in west hollywood this morning. shakk, embo, boba, r4-p17, and mando. only one set so theres no more there. But if your looking for camo arfs there are 2 or 3 there as we speak.

Also think im gonna start a thread on the ending of TFU 2 i dont want to spoil anything but did anyone else notice that vader does something for starkiller in the lightside ending that sidious failed to do for him? its more of an observation but through there conversation and what proxy says its kind of obvious. Heres the thread post your thoughts ***spoilers inside****

http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/showthread.php?p=738626#post738626

CrunchyNug
10-31-2010, 01:08 PM
Found CW wave 4 at target in west hollywood this morning. shakk, embo, boba, r4-p17, and mando.

Found 2 of these this morning. I grabbed Fett and R4-P17. Must have just missed the others.

BlueSnags
11-01-2010, 12:52 AM
Three Sgt. Brics and one Nahvar Vebb showed up in my mailbox yesterday.

-Snags

bikerscout
11-01-2010, 09:39 PM
this is old, but when i went lookin for at-ats last week, the burbank Kmart had a jodo kast. No at-ats though (last wed. i think), dunno if they replenished since then.

crunchy -- horror nights is over, i'll have a more flexible schedule now. lmk when u wanna meet up. (gotta go to universal tomorrow too, in fact)

bikerscout
11-02-2010, 08:37 AM
Did some quick errands/store runs last night. PC wally had some at-ats for $79. They also had TVC marked to $6 each. I balked at the prospect of returning the ones i got for $8 at wally & target b/c I'd already swapped some out for the $10 TRU vintage. Too much hassle, time & gas to do another swap i figured. Saw the new mid-size vehicles and a few sen. commando packs at sepulveda target last nite too. A little too pricey on those double packs. Those damn bane/ig-86 packs will pegwarm forever just like the 1st geonosis packs.

By now i'm sure everyone knows the Slave I UBP is on sale at TRU for $79. I tried to get a price adjust for a BP (down to 19.99), but I didn't have anything to show there was a sale. Does anyone have the physical ad from that sale? I could sure use it.

edit: forgot to mention pc wally also had 3 HA Shadowblade sideswipes w/mikaela. Looked cool, but i don't collect that line. I got HA jazz b/c it looked so awesome, but decided to return it due to finances. If it ever goes on clearance though..................:twisted:

Tycho
11-02-2010, 01:54 PM
Hasbro Toy Shop has Animated Boba Fett, Shaak-Ti, Embo, Plo Koon's starfighter, etc. right now.

It doesn't look like they charged me shipping - and they are cheaper than Wal-Mart, Target, especially Toys R Us in most cases, I think. Unless there are sales or Promo Codes.

I was ignorant of that last issue. But I got my figures.

Now I just want the training Clone (Hevvy - that's the way it's spelled I think). I wonder if I should buy 4 Hevvys or if they are going to eventually make the whole squad with Fivs, and Echo - and whichever one I'm forgetting.

nohagent
11-02-2010, 02:17 PM
hmm, should I just buy everything?

Tycho
11-02-2010, 02:22 PM
hmm, should I just buy everything?

If you want My Little Pony...

There might be no charge for shipping if you get enough of it. :D

nohagent
11-02-2010, 02:24 PM
plus i got 10% coupon code so its all good

DarkKnight4516
11-02-2010, 06:29 PM
Went on HTS and ordered plo koons fighter, xanadu blood, and the tac droid and tank and clone w/ freeco. the exclusive20 code expired but u can still use sw2010 for 10% off and its free shipping for over 50. well worth it with the 10% off and free ship saves me gas money and wouldnt be any cheaper at the store. oh well guess im done again. nothing i need out there anymore.

bkusna
11-02-2010, 07:11 PM
Hasbro Toy Shop has Animated Boba Fett, Shaak-Ti, Embo, Plo Koon's starfighter, etc. right now.

It doesn't look like they charged me shipping - and they are cheaper than Wal-Mart, Target, especially Toys R Us in most cases, I think. Unless there are sales or Promo Codes.

I was ignorant of that last issue. But I got my figures.

Now I just want the training Clone (Hevvy - that's the way it's spelled I think). I wonder if I should buy 4 Hevvys or if they are going to eventually make the whole squad with Fivs, and Echo - and whichever one I'm forgetting.
It says it's all a pre-order to be delivered on 12/7/2010....they will ALL be at retailers by then....:twisted:

DarkKnight4516
11-02-2010, 07:38 PM
It says it's all a pre-order to be delivered on 12/7/2010....they will ALL be at retailers by then....:twisted:
Only the new basic figs are preorder the vehicles and deluxe are instock. but yeah the basic is already at retail i found it last week.

BlueSnags
11-03-2010, 12:22 AM
The HTS order I placed today already shipped! Embo, R4, Shaak Ti, Boba and 3 Mandalorian Troopers. With SW2010 and the free shipping they were cheaper than retail. Good times...

-Snags

Tycho
11-03-2010, 04:55 AM
While it helps the cases to clear, you can get Mandalorian Troopers in that army-builder 4-pack and probably save money.

However, you do create more turnover in the figure stock if you buy them separately.

Commtech
11-03-2010, 10:21 PM
God dammned, motherf***r, Dirty Sanchez took all the TRU Deadpool 2-packs from Burbank Toys R Us this morning. By the time I arrived he had bought them all. Burbank TRU had received around 50 2 packs and this a-hole took all the Deadpool ones.

CrunchyNug
11-03-2010, 10:34 PM
What's new? It's frustrating, but not surprising. I'm sure he'll sell you one at a "reasonable" price. :upset:

bkusna
11-03-2010, 10:38 PM
God dammned, motherf***r, Dirty Sanchez took all the TRU Deadpool 2-packs from Burbank Toys R Us this morning. By the time I arrived he had bought them all. Burbank TRU had received around 50 2 packs and this a-hole took all the Deadpool ones.
Does dirty sanchez= Slicker???????:lipsrsealed:

Commtech
11-04-2010, 03:34 AM
What's new? It's frustrating, but not surprising. I'm sure he'll sell you one at a "reasonable" price. :upset:

Well, now I remember why I stopped going toy hunting to the stores. This is one of the many reasons.

Maradona
11-04-2010, 01:07 PM
I haven't seen any of the new TRU ML 2-packs. The one I truly want is the Winter Soldier set. Has anyone seen that one out there?

Tycho
11-05-2010, 05:16 AM
Does dirty sanchez= Slicker???????:lipsrsealed:

No. Slicker is a good friend of mine, and not even in California, (though it would be awesome if he was stationed in San Diego!).

He's stationed with the Navy serving our country in Florida.

Sanchez does not post here that we know of.

Slicker makes crazy posts here, that in his own little world, he thinks are funny. (I hope to never again see a Cruise Missile Trooper in my lifetime!)

Slicker is a collector.

Sanchez is a scalper.

End of story, pretty much.

Except that Slicker will probably make some sarcastic response to this post whenever he gets around to viewing it. :yes:

Commtech
11-05-2010, 10:18 PM
Dirty Sanchez is not even a collector. He's a sixty something retired a-hole who just drives around all day in his piece of crap saturn collecting toys all over the L.A area to scalp them later selling them to dealers at F&S or to collectibles stores. It's hard to compete against some old dude who's got nothing else to do all day when you have to work and have other responsibilities.:mad:

BlueSnags
11-06-2010, 02:03 PM
Dirty Sanchez is not even a collector. He's a sixty something retired a-hole who just drives around all day in his piece of crap saturn collecting toys all over the L.A area to scalp them later selling them to dealers at F&S or to collectibles stores. It's hard to compete against some old dude who's got nothing else to do all day when you have to work and have other responsibilities.:mad:

Amen brother.

-Snags

Chaddymac
11-06-2010, 04:38 PM
Amen brother.

-Snags
What a sad, sad man. Almost makes you want to get out of his way, when all he has is toys to fill his life. And possibly the blood of innocent children.

Tycho
11-06-2010, 05:23 PM
I was thinking that toys fill up a big part of all our lives - as we are here.

My kidney transplant resulted from a friendship I formed within this hobby, and when I was ill, this was a great interest that was easy to keep me going.

I also play on an amateur league baseball team - but I can't do that late at night when I can post on the boards here, or sort through my collectables and shop for more (with Wal-Mart being open 24hrs.

I also run waverunners and jet skis - weather dependent, and a warm daytime activity for sure. And I attend pro sports games (especially the Padres) very enthusiastically.

Now I found myself a love for writing and am working towards making a career of it. And I love movies. Still my Star Wars (and Transformers, Terminator, and Star Trek) hobby is an element amongst my interests that I'm very appreciative of being there.

It's great if you like movies, going to rock concerts, museums, and the theater. I do. I also ride horses in historical battle re-enactments and volunteer in my community. When I have to be by myself, I have Star Wars to fall back on - or posting here.

What I'm saying is that Dirty Sanchez might have a life - but his part in some of the LA collectors' Star Wars hobby is very unappreciated! Scalping annoys us all and depletes our chances of enjoying this aspect we find some fulfillment with in our lives.

bikerscout
11-06-2010, 09:07 PM
Hey!! I drive a saturn!!! :razz:

big shouts to Crunchy for hookin me up with the last UGH i needed. :thumbsup: (that man is 'Cars' crazy!!)

Commtech --sorry, forgot to look for the ML 2 pack u needed, however Crunchy arrived first to the store we met up at. Maybe he got a chance. Dunno.

figrin bran
11-06-2010, 09:14 PM
I stashed a Flamethrower clone at Los Feliz TRU this morning. That was only possible because Sanchez wasn't there this morning. PM me if you want it.