PDA

View Full Version : NECA Terminator Endoskeleton

sergiurusu
03-20-2007, 01:14 PM
Is there any of you having this NECA Terminator Endoskeleton? It look pretty cool and the price is really good. I ordered it from Toy Palace but also wanted to know owners' opinions.

Devo
03-25-2007, 11:43 AM
I have it. Its an accurate looking sculpt and the light-up eyes are cool. These look best when customised with an actual chrome paint-job though. The ordinary paint looks a bit tame really. McFarlane's small endoskeleton from a few years ago had an innaccurate sculpt but the paintjob was better than this despite not being chrome.

All-in-all I think the NECA 18inch is a worthwhile buy for a Terminator fan. I think sideshow collectibles are putting out a 12inch one now which actually looks more detailed.

sergiurusu
03-25-2007, 12:29 PM
I got it together with the Kotobukiya Predator. I'm not very happy about the NECA Endoskeleton (the Predator rocks!). The Terminator figure is pretty accurate but since it doesn't have a stand I cannot figure how to make it standing and displaying. At the same time the mouth keeps opening no matter what I do. :sleeping: I think I might sell it to a third party and then try getting the SS one.