PDA

View Full Version : Really quick question: White Lion

2-1B
03-25-2007, 10:36 PM
Album: Mane Attraction....because they're lions and they spelled it mane instead of main. lol

Song: Wait.

I remember being in (I think) the 3rd grade when the song When the Children Cry was a big hit. I listened to it every Sunday night for awhile on American Top 40 with Casey Kasem. I loved that song and I loved that radio show.

Tonysmo
03-25-2007, 11:38 PM
One of the bestest hair band albums EVAR!

Dont give up! whoa whoa Dont give up! Dont give up!

great song.. that whole album rocked.

try replacing the word "wait" with "hold on a minute" when you sing the song.

Tycho
03-26-2007, 12:15 AM
I liked that album myself.

"Let's all join our hands
Place them together
fight for our lives...."

Lady of the Valley was another great song, as was Hungry, Don't Give Up, and their cover of Radar Love.

El Chuxter
03-26-2007, 12:22 AM
I was going through a phase about 10 years ago where I was filling in the holes in my hair metal collection. I got their greatest hits album. The axework is good, but it doesn't get a lot of replay.

That reminds me: I still need to get a copy of the first Skid Row album.

Tycho
03-26-2007, 12:40 AM
I just started a Skid Row thread. Their first album is great Chux. Slave to the Grind (No. 2 ) is even better.

El Chuxter
03-26-2007, 12:45 AM
Yeah, Skid Row was one I wanted the actual albums for. I've had their other Bach-era albums for some time, but have somehow never added the first to my collection. I always think of that after BMG runs one of their "unlimited CDs for $5.99 with free shipping!" sales.

2-1B
03-26-2007, 06:31 AM
I also miss Casey Kasem's Long Distance Dedications on Top 40. :(

Blue2th
03-26-2007, 08:16 AM
"When the children cry, let them know we tried" you know? it's on that info-mercial for hair-ballads. :grin: