PDA

View Full Version : Leia and Han Carbonite

Rocketboy
04-12-2007, 11:35 PM
Awesome!
Han is in the Block and Leia has the helmet!
:thumbsup:

Kidhuman
04-13-2007, 07:17 AM
I hope I will be able to find this set as I havent even seen the new ones released about 2 months ago.

El Chuxter
04-13-2007, 09:18 AM
I saw Nelvaan Anakin one time at a K-Mart. I stupidly passed on it, since I've had no trouble at all finding any previous GH figures, and they're more expensive at K-Mart.

Droid
04-13-2007, 12:29 PM
I still haven't seen the Hammerhead/Bith set.

Kidhuman
04-13-2007, 03:15 PM
I found Hammerhead/Cantina Guy and Maul w/Speeder today at Target. Still need Obi and Durge also Anakin and ?? from the CW cartoons

skywalters
04-21-2007, 02:30 AM
Anakin come with a white Clone from the Cartoons btw.

I stopped by Target on my way home from work yesterday and they had just put a fresh case of the new Wave 3 figs!! Got 2 of each for me (Royal Guard + Imperial Gunner, Leia Bouschh + Han Carbonite, Luke Jedi + Vader w/Removeable Helmet, and of course, Ponda Boba + Snaggletooth) I hardly ever get that lucky! Got an xtra set for my sister too.

Although I have managed to find 2, I'm still having a hard time finding the Snowtrooper sets!!

JediTricks
04-21-2007, 06:10 PM
I picked up this set a few days ago, it's pretty good.

The helmet seems really big on Leia, probably because her body is so much smaller than the other G. Heroes figures, but the detailing is solid.

Han Skiff is very nice I think, the slightly wilder than usual hair works well and the movable blaster arm is a good touch.

The carbonite block is the real selling point though, it's the perfect size and shape, nice heft to it since it's not hollow, and has great sculpting (except for my annoyance in Han's smiling smirk here, totally wrong). The side controls are all there, and they're unique from each other which is a great touch. A nice touch is that the back is unsculpted flat but they cut away part to accommodate the set's Han figure so he can "thaw out of the block".

Kidhuman
04-27-2007, 10:16 PM
I like this set. It is awesome. I also found the Anakin/Clone I couldnt prior. Still need the Obi-Wan/Durge pack and a Vader/Luke set.