PDA

View Full Version : Sideshow's Wait List.

Darth Cruel
04-13-2007, 09:05 PM
I am telling everyone right now. Use it. I have had every wait list reservation I have made save 1 become an order (and that one has not come around yet). I got LOTR Faramir, Aliens Ripley, And if I remember correctly, the other two were Anakin and Obi-Wan. And Obi-Wan was the Exclusive Edition. The other figure I am on the wait list for is Asajj Ventress. And I am fully expecting to get her.

I have heard of only one person on this 'site saying that they did not get a figure that they got on the wait list for. If anyone has missed a figure after signing up for the wait list...which figure was it?

K M Toydarian
04-14-2007, 12:57 AM
I am still holding out hope Sideshow will "discover" a bunch of Jedi Lukes hidden in the warehouse. I wait listed him 3/06 after realizing I did want to get most of the 12" line. I missed out on ordering that 1st figure, cause I figured, like most other Sideshow figures (Monsters, Twighlight Zone, etc), he would be available at stores like Suncoast. I knew they would be popular, but wasn't expecting to have to preorder EVERY figure from then on. I really wanted to see them in person first.
I have to keep the faith, as Sideshow still has the reg. Luke as a WaitList item. They need to either come up with some, or close the wait list so I know where my hopes stand!:D

I did waitlist Anakin (reg & exclusive) but cancelled him when Dark Side Ani was announced, as that was good enough for me. I'll take an AOTC Anakin, but didn't need 2 ROTS ones.

Darth Cruel
04-27-2007, 07:43 PM
I am still holding out hope Sideshow will "discover" a bunch of Jedi Lukes hidden in the warehouse. I wait listed him 3/06 after realizing I did want to get most of the 12" line. I missed out on ordering that 1st figure, cause I figured, like most other Sideshow figures (Monsters, Twighlight Zone, etc), he would be available at stores like Suncoast. I knew they would be popular, but wasn't expecting to have to preorder EVERY figure from then on. I really wanted to see them in person first.
I have to keep the faith, as Sideshow still has the reg. Luke as a WaitList item. They need to either come up with some, or close the wait list so I know where my hopes stand!:D

I did waitlist Anakin (reg & exclusive) but cancelled him when Dark Side Ani was announced, as that was good enough for me. I'll take an AOTC Anakin, but didn't need 2 ROTS ones.

I believe you are justified. I honestly think that if there were none left...the wait list would be closed.

thecholzz
08-22-2012, 06:57 PM
I believe you are justified. I honestly think that if there were none left...the wait list would be closed.
Hey! I found this thread and it was very helpful. I then realized it was from 2007. If anyone can give me a good success/fail ratio that would be great. I just got on the wait list for the Avengers 1/6 scale Hawkeye and Nick Fury and wondered if anyone could give a guess at my chances. Thanks!!

thecholzz