PDA

View Full Version : V wing titanium

itsme
04-15-2007, 01:28 AM
Here's some photos of the upcoming V-wing 3" titanium series. Comes with open cockpit and movable wings. No landing gears and the droid is almost the same size as the one on ROTS jedi starfighter; shd be the same scale.

Jayspawn
04-15-2007, 11:00 AM
Looks cool! Cant wait to buy one. Thanks for the great pics!

AndyW
04-15-2007, 02:42 PM
That is one fine looking ship, look forward to getting that one. I was excited from the early pictures, but these are even better, thanks for sharing.

When are these due to hit, June?

RJarvis
04-15-2007, 02:44 PM
HOLY CROW! That rocks! Did you find it retail? (I'm so far behind...I feel like my little corner of the world is a titanium wasteland! :()

rj

AndyW
04-15-2007, 02:59 PM
HOLY CROW! That rocks! Did you find it retail? (I'm so far behind...I feel like my little corner of the world is a titanium wasteland! :()

rj

Sometimes I don't know whats worse, being behind on a few or the momentary feeling that your upto date, only to then find 10 seconds later you are not!

bobafrett
04-16-2007, 05:16 PM
I'm liking the pictures!

RJarvis
04-17-2007, 01:12 AM
Sometimes I don't know whats worse, being behind on a few or the momentary feeling that your upto date, only to then find 10 seconds later you are not!

big amen to that! i can only remember once that i truly felt "caught up" - it was back when the slave leia figure came out...since then i've learned that being a completist (in any star wars line) requires more $ than i've got or probably ever will have...

now that i'm married and have kids, i've had to redefine what "caught up" or "up to date" means to me: having what really looks good and what my kids will enjoy with me :p

rj

Warstar
04-18-2007, 11:44 PM
*Drools*

w00t itsme with da scoop! Thanks for the pics!

Can't wait until they get here!

JediTricks
04-20-2007, 08:39 PM
Very cool, thanks for the pics! I've posted a link to the thread in the news.

Ric Olie
05-19-2007, 03:20 PM
I didn't know this was coming out when I saw it the other day at Walmart. It looks great. I have it displayed on my computer desk next to my AOTC Jedi Starfighter and hyperspace ring.

figrin bran
05-19-2007, 08:00 PM
i can tell that the wings are plastic but we know that's par for the course for titaniums. Itsme, is the body rather hollow?

can't wait to buy multiples of this one! assuming i ever see multiples of anything besides Maul speeders!

RJarvis
05-21-2007, 12:19 AM
i can tell that the wings are plastic but we know that's par for the course for titaniums. Itsme, is the body rather hollow?

can't wait to buy multiples of this one! assuming i ever see multiples of anything besides Maul speeders!

the body is hollow to get all the parts attached, but the v-wing seems to be a bit more substantial than other recent offerings...paint apps are outstanding, which, to me, sends this one from being just decent into the realm of pretty durn good and well worth the $

my 2 cents

rj